𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 ☆ ᴛ. ᴛᴜʀɴᴇʀ

By mlbtrophywife

"if i'm being honest, i don't think i've ever fallen for anyone as fast as i fell for you." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*... More

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟏. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟎𝟐. 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝟎𝟑. 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟎𝟒. 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟓. 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟎𝟔. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟎𝟕. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟎𝟖. 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟗. 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟎. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝟏𝟏. 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟐. 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟏𝟑. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝟏𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟓. 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝟏𝟔. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?
𝟏𝟕. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟖. 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟗. 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟐𝟎. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟐𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝟐𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝟐𝟒. 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟓. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟐𝟔. 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚ç𝐚í 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕. 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝟐𝟖. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟐𝟗. 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐫 𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝟑𝟎. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬
𝟑𝟑. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟑𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟑𝟓. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟑𝟕. 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝟑𝟖. 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝟑𝟗. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.
𝟒𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟒𝟏. 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨?
𝟒𝟐. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟒𝟑. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝟒𝟒. 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐒 𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟒𝟓. 𝐫𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟒𝟔. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟒𝟕. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟒𝟖. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
𝟒𝟗. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦
𝟓𝟎. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟏. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟓𝟐. 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑. 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟒. 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟓. 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟔. 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕. 𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝟓𝟖. 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟓𝟗. 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞
𝟔𝟎. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝟔𝟏. 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟔𝟐. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝟑𝟐. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

371 6 38
By mlbtrophywife

"god i love miami." cody said, walking around the city with vanessa, gavin, trea, and mookie.

"maybe you should come play here." vanessa suggested jokingly.

cody laughed, "you couldn't live without me."

"i did, i lived without you for a very long time cody." she said sarcastically. he rolled his eyes.

gavin pulled his phone out of his pocket, "cami's calling me." he said, answering the phone.

vanessa snatched the phone out of his hand, "hi cami!" she yelled into the phone, then giving it back to gavin.

"hiii!" the phone said back from the hand of vanessa.

"sorry," gavin said, putting the phone up to his ear, "what's up babe?"

"you guys are in miami right now? right?"

"yeah, for the weekend, then chicago. why? gonna miss me too much?" trea rolled his eyes and laughed listening to gavin talk. something about gavin was just completely not serious.

"i'm in miami right now visiting my sister!"  the phone spoke.

"oh really, maybe we can meet you guys somewhere!" he said, smiling.

"yeah definitely!"

"okay, text me later babe." gavin said.

"okay, love you."

"love you too." he hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

"disgusting." cody said referring to gavin's relationship.

"oh come on cody." gavin groaned. "if it was ness and trea you wouldn't have said that."

"yes he would've." trea added.

"why do you think i'm walking on the other side of you." he said, turning to gavin, then to his right was vanessa and trea who were holding hands as they walked.

"i think you're just mad because you're single." mookie said.

"am not."

"are too," gavin replied. "cami's in miami visiting her sister, wanna come?" he turned to vanessa.

"sure! i haven't seen grace in forever!" vanessa smiled. "cody you should come. grace is single y'know."

"you just said you haven't seen her in forever." he snarked.

"cami would've told me if she wasn't." vanessa insisted, "come on cody, we're all sick of listening to you complain about your sex life."

"says the one who never shuts up about her sex life!" cody argued.

"when have we ever talked about our sex life?" trea asked genuinely.

"oh, no need. the bite marks all over you two says it all." cody said.

"yeah well i'm not bitching and whining about it all the time." vanessa continued.

"that's because she's whining and bitching with me." trea mumbled to mookie, who laughed quickly, then stopped himself.

"yeah maybe because you have a good sex life. maybe if you didn't have a good sex life than you would be!" cody argued

"hence why i have trea. maybe you should go find yourself someone so we don't have to listen to you bitch 24/7."

"excuse me?" trea muttered.

"i don't need you to set me up, i am completely capable." cody insisted.

"she's just trying to do you a favor." mookie added.

"exactly, you should be grateful you have a friend like me." vanessa crossed her arms.

"i am. but i'm not when you're always trying to butt into my life."

vanessa began to speak but stopped herself, as she knew what she wanted to say would probably get her in trouble. as well as hurting cody's feelings pretty badly.

"nevermind cody. do what you want." she said bluntly.

he rolled his eyes at the girl and said nothing.

"cody is like a girl on her period every day." mookie mumbled to trea.

"and he loves to push her buttons." he joked.

"trea, you wanna come with me and gav tonight?" she offered up.

"sure, i'd love to." he said.

"see, respectful!" vanessa said using trea as an example.

"he has to say yes, he's your boyfriend." cody replied.

"no i don't."

"you know what. fine. i'll come. but whatever we do, i'm not paying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.2K 72
"You may think I'm in love with the game, but I'm not. I'm in love with you. " Julia Pederson, is the younger sister of the famous Joc Pederson. She...
6.1K 140 34
Taylor Hopkins knew that she wanted a career in baseball since she was 10 years old after her first time ever at the ballpark. After getting the job...
204K 2.7K 50
"baby watching you break is like going through hell" trigger warning: contains and/or mentions: eating disorders, depression, sexual assault, and ph...
87.6K 872 28
~~Completed~~ You and best friend go to a Los Angeles Dodgers game and you end up bumping into Number 35. Is it a dream?