My beauty my curse

Galing kay RupaBhulanja

My first time try for ware wolf story, let's see how beauty is a curse for nandini ! Higit pa

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
New story
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Promo
14
15
16
17
18
New story
19
Ch-20
Ch-21
New Story Alert
Ch - 22
Ch - 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Final Chapter
Thank You

Ch 29

624 85 7
Galing kay RupaBhulanja

Nandini was hugging Manik tightly

Nandini thinks: Thank you Manik for believing in me. Agar tum uss raat meri himmat nahi bante toh pata nahi aaj kya ho jata

Flashback 

N: Why is the Moon goddess punishing us Manik? Why? How will you run the pack without the next line in heir. Our pack will never support us

Manik break the hug and cupped her face

M: There is a solution! I am not sure if this is even a solution or not but this is something that popped in my mind

N: Manik saaf saaf bolo chal kya raha hai tumhare mind mein

Manik gently cupped her face: Nandini you have the powers that even you are not aware of but as time passes you will get to know about your power. Phele Guru ji ko bas laga tha ki tum tino tatvo (elements) Jal (water), wayu (air) anu agni (fire) but jaise jaise tumhari shaktiyo ka andaja hota gaya waise hi Guru ji ko tumhare hone ka aarth (meaning) samajh mein aane laga

Nandini confused: Manik yeh tum kya bol rahe ho? Guru ji ne mujhe kabhi kuch kyu nahi bataya

M: Nandini tum SHRISTI ho! Tumhare hatho mein puri Shristi ki dor hai. Purey Bhahmaan ki DEVI; NANDINI!

Nandini is shocked to say the least. How could she be the "Ultimate power"? All her life she has been nothing but a weakling, who couldn't protect her parents and herself growing up from Harshad.

M: I know it's too much to take; all together at once. You are not weak Nandini; you are the ultimate power.

Puri Shristi ki dor tumse judi hai aur tumhari; mujhse. Jaise jaise hamara pyar badega waise waise tumhari shaktiya bhi badhengi. Iss liye harshad har ek koshish kar raha hai ki hum ek naa ho paye...

N: Par Manik aab toh chand chup gaya hum ek kaise hongey?

M: Nandini tumne suna nahi meine kya hai; Tum Shristi ho! Beeta hua waqt kisi ke liye wapas nahi aata par tum; tumhare hatho mein toh waqt ki dor hai. Khich lo uss waqt ki dor ko; aur piche kar do iss waqt ko

Nandini looked at him shocked. Does she have the power to change the time? Can she go back in the past or maybe look to the future? If her Manik believes in her so much; she can try going back in the past but how will she do it? Can she just say "Go back in time" and the universe will just obey?

N: Par kaise?

M: Put all your power and concentration in that one thing and see the wonders

Nandini closes her eyes and thinks hard about changing the time and going back to an hour ago. She tries but nothing changes; tears starts flowing through her eyes

M: Ssshh.... Nandini I know you are trying but don't cry Jaan. You know your tears hurt me more and like I said before there is no guarantee it will work; it was a long shot.

Nandini shakes her head negatively and still doesn't dare to open her eyes. If she can go back in time and change their fate; she will do it for her love; for their love. She remembers when Manik said if they don't mate in this full moon they won't be able to mate till next 1000 years. Can you stay away from her mate for that long? She wants to try her luck and still go ahead with the mating process but she is scared; scared for his life. If they mate any other time one of them will have to die. She doesn't want to breathe in the same air where her Manik is not present.

Nandini was so engrossed in her fight with her heart, her insecurities and fear that she didn't even realize the wind started blowing crazy; the thunderstorm struck in the sky. The storm that was going inside her head was reflecting in the nature. Manik was concerned; he knew he asked her to do this but he himself wasn't sure if this was possible. Now he is concerned with the chaos that was happening; he got an idea what's going inside her head.

"Nandini whatever may come but You & I are together in this"

Manik's comforting voice worked like a cool ice pack on her burning skin. He held her hand and showered her with numerous small kisses on her palm. It worked like magic; in between the chaos Nandini started smiling and suddenly the gust of wind slowed its pace. The sky started clearing out. Manik looked up and saw stars twinkling in the sky as if they were happy for them; celebrating them for what's coming next.

Manik pecks her lips caressing her cheeks all time; feeling his touch on her lips Nandini slowly opens her eyes. The moment stopped when Nandini's glossy eyes met Manik's deep eyes; which held nothing but genuine love; love for her! Nandini hands strokes her cheeks and places her forehead on his, trying to soak this moment as much as possible. Manik pulled his left arm up and pointed her towards the sky; in reflex Nandini eyes followed his arm. Overwhelmed will be an understatement; that was the feeling both Manik and Nandini were feeling looking at the bright full moon in the sky.

N: Moon Goddess is here Manik!

M nodes his head: To celebrate our union; to celebrate love!

Aaj Agar Milan Ki Raat Hoti
Jaane Kya Baat Hoti
Toh Kya Baat Hoti

Sunte Hai Jab Pyar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain
Tan Mein Mann Mein Aur Nayan Mein
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

Nandini hugged Manik tight with all the overwhelming emotions that she was feeling in her tummy; which was making her go insane. They did the impossible and finally the Moon Goddess is here to bless them. The one thing she is sure about is TOGETHER THEY ARE INVINCIBLE! MANIK AND NANDINI TOGETHER ARE INVINCIBLE

Aaja Piya Aaja
Aaja Piya Aaja Ho Ho Ho

Aaja Piya Piya Aaja
Teri Hi Tere Hi Liye
Jalte Diye

Manik breaks the hug and kissed her forehead

"I love you with all my heart MY LUNA; MY NANDINI"

I love you too My Alpha - My Manik

Bitani Tere Saaye Mein Saaye Mein
Zindagani Bitani Tere Saaye Mein
Saaye Mein

Kabhi Kabhi
Kabhi Kabhi Aise Diyon Se
Lag Hai Jaati Aag Bhi

Manik slowly placed his lips on Nandinis and started sucking her upper lip where Nandini was working on his lower lips. The gentle kiss turned into a passionate wild kiss in no time. Manik's arms possessively held Nandini's waist and pulled her into him and Nandini one hand was caressing his cheeks whereas the other one was lost in between in hairs.

Dhule Dhule Se Aanchalon Pe
Lag Hain Jaate Daag Bhi
Hai Veerano Mein Badalte
Dekhe Mann Ke Baag Bhi

Sapno Mein Sringaar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain
Khwahishon Ke Aur Sharam Ke
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

The tussle in between the kiss showed the urgency and longing they both were feeling for so long. After breaking the kiss, Nandini started panting heavily trying to catch some breath but Manik moved from her lips to her neck. Nandini titled her neck more unknowingly giving him more access to her neck.... Manik started dropping wet kisses on her neck and Nandini moaned and pulled his hair with pressure. Her moaning was making Manik go crazy.....

Aaja Piya Piya Aaja
Teri Hi Tere Hi Liye
Jalte Diye

Bitani Tere Saaye Mein Saaye Mein
Zindagani Bitani Tere Saaye Mein
Saaye Mein

After dropping wet kisses and literally sucking her neck Manik left her neck. He looked at her neck with a proud face; gazing at the art work he left on her neck. Slowly his long fingers caress her neck area were he left numerous hickeys he mummers "ALL MINE"

Nandini was still lost in his touch. Knowingly unknowingly her hands started moving from his chest to the down valley. Her every single touch was creating havoc inside him and his members down there.

M: You are going to be my death Nandini!!! Fuc* being all gentle

Before Nandini's hand could touch his member down their Manik carried her in the swift and walked towards their bed. Feeling the sudden movement Nandini broke out of her trance...

N: Manikk....

M: I can't wait no longer Nandini

N: All YOURS!

Nandini felt her body touching the soft bed and Manik hovering over her. Suddenly a fear encrypted her mind; she has seen her mate half naked till date and he is drool worthy; his one glance and she is wet down there. What if he doesn't find her physically attractive once he sees her completely. What if she is not enough for him?

M: You're more than enough for me Nandini. I wish I could tell you in words what you do to me!

N whispers: Was I thinking too loud?

Manik chuckle

Mera Nahi
Mera Nahi Hai Wo Diya
Jo Jal Raha Hai Mere Liye

Meri Taraf Kyun Yeh Ujaale
Aaye Hai Inko Rokiye

Manik tore her top in a go and Nandini gasped. Nandini could see Manik is trying to control himself and not scare her off their first time. The other side of the Nandini knew werewolves are known for their passionate and possessive love. Nandini followed Manik's lead and tore Manik's shirt in a go

N: What? I am also a werewolf if you're forgetting! I haven't shifted yet but the "SKY" in me is very active

Manik hands move towards her brea** and starts kneading her melons. Nandini was a moaning mess in pain and pleasure both. His hands on working his magic on her left brea** and the right brea** were getting pleasure from his mouth. He was sucking on her right brea** as if real milk is flowing through and he has been starving from ages

Yun Begaani Roshni Mein
Kab Talak Koyi Jiye

Saanson Mein Jhankaar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain
Jhanjharon Mein Kangano Mein
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

After giving proper attention to both her melons Manik moves down and starts sucking her tummy.

M: Nandini we'll have our "PUP (Kids)" here someday

Just the mention of their future kids was enough for Nandini's face to turn red crimson giving full competition to a tomato. Manik looked up and without breaking their eye contact got rid of her lower completely. Now she is only in her inners. Nandini turned and hid her face in the pillow, unable to look into his passionate eyes any longer. Manik moved up and started leaving a trail of wet kisses on her bare back..... Nandini was clutching the bed sheet hard trying to control her moan.....

M: We can stop if you are comfo......

Before he could finish Nandini turn back and slammed her lips on his and kissed him harshly; the kiss was all messy but nonetheless Manik held her waist tight and responded to her kiss with equal flavor 

Aaja Piya Hmm..
Jalte Diye

Bitani Tere Saaye Mein Saaye Mein
Zindagani Bitani Tere Saaye Mein
Saaye Mein

All their clothes were lying on the floor after being thrown mercilessly. Their fully naked bodies were touching each other creating havoc inside them. Manik hands slowly cares her vag*** giving in enough time for her to relax under his touch. His fingers moved opening her vag*** lips and slowly Manik enters his finger inside her tight vag***

Nandini hold on Manik's shoulder got tighter

M: You need to let loose and just be in the moment. I won't ever hurt you Nandini.....

Nandini nodes and tries to let loose and be in the moment. Manik starts pushing his finger in and out. Nandini was a moaning mess and Manik was no different. After sensing Nandini has adjusted to his one finger; he entered his another finger inside her vag***

A soft yell escaped her mouth that she tried to hold on. Manik increased his pace, he knew he needed to turn this pain into pleasure soon. He can't see her in pain; even if it means LOVE PAIN

Saaye Mein Saaye Tere

Saaye Mein Tere Bitani Zindagani

M: Nandini it's going to hurt at first just hold on to it, okay! I promise it will pain at first but will give you pleasure at the end

N: Shut the fuc* up Manik and just do it!

Manik has been finger fuckin* her from the last fifteen minutes and every time she feels she is close Manik is withdrawing his finger out of her honeypot. She is frustrated! Manik strokes his member and Nandini's eyes bulge out. Manik points towards his member

"This is all YOURs Nandini and do not worry it will FIT INSIDE YOU"

Nandini threw a glare at him. Nandini shrieked in pain as Manik's member entered inside her. Manik stopped giving her some time to adjust to his size

N: Go on....

M: Nandini only my tip is entered....

N: WHAT? Mujhe laga sab andar chala gaya....

Manik placed his lips on hers and entered inside her in a go. Nandini shrieked and froze feeling the pain. Manik fingers caress her naked back trying to soothe the pain.

M: Sorry Jaan jitna slow karta tumhe utna hi pain hota. Look even Moon Goddess is shy now and is hiding behinds the clouds

Nandini turned her face to look at the moon in the sky. Indeed now the moon goddess was hiding behind the clouds now. When Manik felt she calmed a little he came out and thumped inside her again. He increased the pace a little and was thumping inside and out. Nandini's moan from pain turned into pleasure in no time. She was feeling all the foreign feelings inside her. She was just scratching his back and was pulling him more to her; only if it was possible

Saaye Mein Saaye Tere

N moaning: Manik.... Uummm.... Yess..... Faster yeah baby just like that

M: Fuc* Nandini...... you are my drug

N: Manik...... I am close .... Harder baby harder yeah....

Manik pulled out leaving frustrated and pissed Nandini

N: What the fuc* Manik. You can't keep doing this.

Manik turned Nandini's body and now her back was facing him. Manik entered inside her vag*** from back and started thumping inside and out. Nandini who was yelling and complaining a few second ago and now those complaints turned into a moan and pleads to not stop whatever he is doing

M: Baby cum with...... I am close

N: Me too baby..... Aahhh..... Manik.....

Both of them cum about the same time and Manik fell on her tired body. After getting back to his normal breathing Manik moved aside and pulled Nandini's shivering and tired body to his. Her head was resting on his chest and he was stroking her hair leaving kisses on her forehead. 

M: I love you Nandini!

N: And I love you more! Manik....

M: hum....

Nandini innocently: We need to buy another bed

Pointing at the broken bed that they are sleeping on right now. Manik chuckle looking at their state and the broken bed

M: Now what I do; I have to obey MY LUNA'S every need and all her demands.

Nandini glares at him understanding he is trying to tease her

M: Waise I didn't know you have such an appetite for se* god you were so demanding!

Nandini slapped his chest: Manik.....

M: I am just kidding baba! 

N: Now no one can ever separate us!

M: Yes, but we need to be ready for it, Nandini. Our enemies knows you're weak right now and this is the best time to take you away from me but I promise I won't ever let anyone take you away from me. You are MY ENDGAME!

N: Second round?

Manik chuckle: Goddd.... So demanding you are!

N: What can I do; you are just so tempting!

Flashback Ends

Nandini is lost remembering their union last night. Manik shakes her lightly and bring her back to the reality

N: Huh?

M: Nandini you know nah now that we have mated; I can hear everything that goes inside your mind! Oh sorry gutter mind

Nandini makes a hawww face

N: Gutter mind? Let me show you what a gutter mind can do

After a few minutes all their clothes were lying on the floor and Nandini was riding on Manik. He was holding her hips firmly ensuring she didn't get hurt in the process. The whole cave was ringing from her moaning and his groaning 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

50.7K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
15.1K 1.4K 16
HELLOO... IT'S MY FIRST ATTEMPT TO WRITE A STORY ON MANAN DON'T KNOW HOW IT'LL TURN OUT #FINGERCROSSED🤞🏻... IT'S A MAFIA STORY ON THEM... DON'T GET...
14.1K 1K 16
"I will fight with every storm that comes in her way" Manik paused and sucked in a sharp breath. "And god forbid, if one day I become the storm in he...
143K 12.5K 27
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...