BB & Kells

Da Ghostbuzterz

Beyoncé and Kelly has been besties ever since they were Babies, they had feelings for each other but never re... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Seven

325 12 1
Da Ghostbuzterz

Beyoncé
September 4th, 2020

I slowly open my eyes, only to be met with the most beautiful and the most gorgeous face to ever Exist, which is Beauty's face.

I genuinely smile as I look at Beauty.

Beauty starts kissing me all on my face with her wet slobbery kisses.

The way Beauty always tries to kiss me is and will always so adorable.

"You're just so adorable Beauty, yes you are, you're really really so adorable and so beautiful." I tell Beauty in my Babyvoice.

Beauty genuinely smile at me as she spits up all over herself.

"You're really my Twin forreal forreal." I tell Beauty.

"Da Da." Beauty says to me.

Suddenly my room door opens, so I quickly turn my head, only to see Blue and Broderick walking right in my room.

Blue is holding a tray and Broderick is holding a glass of Orange Juice.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Daddy, Happy Birthday to you." Blue and Broderick sings to me.

I genuinely smile as Blue and Broderick walk over to my bed.

God I have thee greatest Kids ever.

I slowly sit up, sitting right up against the headboard, while I then sit Beauty right down next to me.

Blue places the tray on my lap as she then kisses my cheek.

Broderick hands me a glass of Orange Juice as he then daps me up.

Blue and Broderick then climb up on my bed, while staring at me.

"Well, aren't you gonna eat it now, already." Blue asks me.

"Of course I am Blue." I tell her.

I take a deep breath while closing my eyes.

I quickly say Grace while I then open my eyes right back up.

I smile at Blue and Broderick as I immediately start eating this Birthday Breakfast that they made me.

And I honestly gotta say this Breakfast is really really good, they did the damn thang.

This Oatmeal, Birthday Pancakes, Birthday Waffles, Bacon, Bagels, Cheesy Eggs and this Fruit Bowl is really so very much fire.

"Y'all got y'all's Cooking Skills from ya Mama and both of y'all's GrandMamas." I tell Blue and Broderick.

"Thank God for that." Blue says as she sighs in relief.

"Cause we didn't even wanna Inherit your Cooking Skills." She adds.

"Amen. Preach Pastor Blue Blue." Broderick tells Blue as he highfives her.

"Hahaha, y'all got jokes, real hilarious." I say to them, sarcastically.

"Daddy, that wasn't even a joke, I spoke the absolute truth." Blue tells me.

Suddenly Beauty crawls right over to Blue and Broderick, which causes me to gasp loudly.

"That's how you really feel Beauty." I ask Beauty as she crawls right into Blue's lap.

I place my free hand on my heart.

"Yeah, Daddy, that's how she really feels." Blue tells me, speaking for Beauty.

Blue kisses Beauty's head.

"Beauty chose the right side." Broderick says.

"Isn't that right Beauty." Broderick asks Beauty as he starts tickling her.

Beauty laughs uncontrollably.

Beauty's laugh is just so Angelic, it's Music to my ears, my heart and my soul.

"Beauty knows what's up." Blue says as she smiles.

"Right Beauty." Blue asks Beauty.

"Blu Blu." Beauty says.

Blue, Broderick and I all awe at the same time, while we smile at Beauty.

"Yeah, she most definitely agreed with me." Blue says as she smiles.

Beauty smiles as she then turns her head, looking right at Broderick.

"Bro Bro." Beauty says Broderick.

Broderick smiles as he kisses Beauty's cheek.

I smile at my Kids.

This is literally the absolute greatest and bestest start of my Birthday.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I lick my lips as I walk into The Gym.

I just got done eating twenty Cupcakes.

Yeah I know damn yous fat, but I honestly don't even care, cause when I eat I eats.

Kelly, Amanda Anderson, Jevon and Michael all got me a whole Cake and Cupcakes, and some Gifts.

I'm really and truly grateful and appreciative of them.

"Beyoncé, I love how you just licked your lips." Jazmine says to me as I walk over to my Students.

"I can lick your dick like that if you want." Jazmine tells me as she smiles at me.

"Nah I can lick your dick like that." Darius tells me.

"Nah, I can lick your dick like that." Alana says to me as she winks at me.

"Noooooo, I can actually be the one who licks and suck your dick like that and so so good." Londyn says to me as she runs her hands up and down my arm, while lightly biting her bottom lip.

I lightly laugh as I shake my head.

They really aren't letting up off me, especially on my Birthday.

Imma keep on saying it but these Teenagers now adays are just a whole different different breed, I'm telling you.

"Y'all really ain't even gonna let up off me, not even on my Birthday." I ask them as I raise an eyebrow.

"Ooooooou, it's your Birthday." Jazmine asks me.

"Yeah, today's my Birthday." I say.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCÉ." Jazmine, Londyn, Alana, Kali and Darius yells out to me while smiling at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCÉ." My other Students says to me.

"Thanks y'all." I say to them.

"Ooooooou and now that I know it's your Birthday, I can give you that Birthday Blow Job." Londyn says to me.

"No I can!" Jazmine, Alana, Kali and Darius yells out.

And not even a second later Jazmine, Londyn, Alana, Kali and Darius all start fighting.

I lightly laugh as I shake my head.

It's always fun to see them fighting over me, but they know that I ain't ever gonna do anythang with them Sexually, they know that I'm not going to do nonthang with them at all, period.

"Okay, okay....that's enough." I tell them through my laughter as I pull them apart.

I then clear my throat.

"Okay, okay so since today is my Birthday and also since today is Friday, y'all can do whatever y'all want for this Class." I tell them causing everyone to cheer loudly.

"Y'all, can either walk around The Gym, sit down on the bleachers, or y'all can play Dodge Ball or Kick Ball." I tell them, listing off the thangs that they can do today in this Class.

"Y'all do any of those thangs that I just listed and y'all will Pass today's Gym Class." I tell them.

All of my Students cheer very loudly, while calling me The GOAT.

I smile.

I then see some of my Students immediately walking right over to the bleachers, and the rest of my Students are just standing around me, while looking right at me.

"Okay, so what y'all gonna do today." I ask them.

"We wanna play Dodge Ball." Cole tells me, speaking for the rest of my Students who are still standing around me.

The rest of my Students immediately agree with Cole.

"Okay, so The Team Captains are Jazmine and Darius." I say as I look at them.

"And since I'm in such a good mood, I'll play Dodge Ball too." I add.

All my Students cheers again.

Jazmine and Darius starts picking people on their Teams.

On Team A we got Jazmine, Londyn, Alana, Angel, Camryn, Malik, Morgan, Kristen, Ian and Isaac.

And on Team B we got Darius, Kali, Giovanni, Cole, Grant, Hazel, Melody, Mason, Ryan and Riley.

"I get Beyoncé." Jazmine says as she smiles.

"Nah bitch I get Beyoncé." Darius says to Jazmine.

"Nah, you stank bootyhoe. I get Beyoncé, cause I called dibs first." Jazmine says to Darius.

And not even a second later Jazmine and Darius goes back and forth til I cut them off.

"I'll be on Jazmine's Team." I tell them.

Jazmine cheers while smiling and sticking her tongue out at Darius as Darius just sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes at Jazmine.

Riley quickly goes gets The Balls that we use to play Dodge Ball and Kickball.

Anyways once Riley makes his way back to us, he sets up The Balls in a straight line.

We all then line up on each side of The Balls.

I blow my whistle and we all run up to The Balls, grabbing them and throwing them at each other.

Jazmine would aim at Darius but Darius would quickly move aside, causing Jazmine to hit Darius's Teammates.

"HA! take that take that." I yell out to Grant.

Grant sucks his teeth as he rolls his eyes, while he walks over to The Area where you stand when your outta The Game.

I throw The Balls at the other Team, well I should say that I'm pegging The Balls at the other Team.

My Team Won, I mean Jazmine's Team Won.

"Ight, let's play again." I tell them.

All The Students grab The Balls and line them up right in the middle of The Gym, as they all get back on the side of their Team.

I blow my whistle and we all run up to The Balls and grab them, while throwing them at each other.

Londyn pegs a Ball at Kali's stomach causing Kali to yell out in pain.

Damn Londyn has a arm on her.

Jazmine and Londyn laugh as they highfive each other.

Kali gives Londyn gives the middle finger as she makes her way to The Out Area.

"I'll gladly fuck you Mamas just name the time and the place, and I'll happily be there and rock your World." Londyn yells out to Kali as she blows her a kiss.

We all then hear a loud SMACK sound.

And we all watch in slow motion as Camryn falls down on the floor with a loud thump.

"DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNN!" We all yell out in unison.

I clear my throat.

"Someone, see if Camryn is okay." I tell them as I put a pause on this Dodge Ball Game.

Malik and Morgan rush over to Camryn.

"Bey, Camryn is ight." Malik tells me causing me to sigh in relief.

"Yeah, ha head just hurts." Morgan tells me.

Camryn groans as she slowly gets up.

"Okay Cam, you go in The Out Area." I tell Camryn as I glance back at her.

"That's absolutely fine with me." Camryn says as she slowly makes her way to The Out Area.

Malik and Morgan quickly make their way back to their places in the back.

"Now let's get back to playing." I say to my Students as I blow my whistle.

We all go right back to throwing The Balls at each other, while we sometimes catching The Balls.

This is so very much fun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kelly, Blue, Broderick, Beauty and I walk into this huge Venue that my Parents rented out for Solange and I's Birthday Bash.

Now It's really that time to celebrate my Birthday.

I genuinely smile as I look around.

Solange and I wanted a House Party Theme Birthday Bash, and I'm honestly so happy that we got just that.

Our Parents really came through like they always do, and I truly and honestly love them so much for that.

I'm truly so very grateful and appreciative of my Parents.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCÉ!" Everyone yells out to me causing me smile even more.

"Thanks y'all." I tell everyone.

Blue and Broderick immediately run right to the dance floor.

Mama, Pops, Solange, Lauren, Robyn and Onika all walk towards Kelly, Beauty and I.

Kelly and I walk towards Mama, Pops, Solange, Lauren, Robyn and Onika, meeting them halfway.

I kiss Beauty's head and cheek as I then places her on the floor.

And not even a second later Beauty immediately runs right over to Blue and Broderick.

"Happy Birthday my Bumblebee." Mama says to me as she pulls me into a hug.

I smile.

"Thanks Mama." I say to her as we pull away from the hug.

"Happy Birthday Bumblebee." Pops says to me as he pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks Pops." I say to him as I pat his back a couple times as I then pull away from the hug.

"Happy Birthday Twin!" Solange and I yell out to each other in a happy excited tone as we pull each other into a hug, a loving hug.

"I love you so much SoSo." I say to her as I hug her even more and tighter.

"I love you so much too, JuJu." Solange says to me as she hugs me even more and tighter.

Solange and I hug each other for a couple more minutes before we finally pull away from the hug.

"Happy Birthday Bey" Robyn says to me as she pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks Robs." I say to her as I pat her back a couple times as I then pull away from the hug.

I glance down at Onika, only to see that she is already looking and smiling at me.

"Happy Birthday BB." Onika says to me as she pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks Nika." I say to her as I hug her for a few more minutes as I then pull away from the hug.

"Now y'all go fun." Mama tells us as she then grabs Pops hand and walks away.

Solange, Lauren, Robyn, Onika, Kelly and I all then walk over to the dance floor.

Aye, when I give you these keys homeboy don't move my car man

"AYYYYYYEEEEEE!" Solange, Lauren, Robyn, Onika, Kelly and I yell out in unison.

I ride in the front ya dig

Don't move my shit man

Oh! oh baby what's your name

We all yell out as we get hype.

Go girl,

"Its your birthday" Everyone yells out as they point at Solange and I.

Open wide

"I know you thirsty" I yell out loudly as I point at Kelly.

"Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)" I sing loudly to Kelly.

Kelly playfully rolls her eyes at me.

Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

And we don't buy no drinks at the bar

We pop champagne 'cause we got that dough

"Let me hear you say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)" We all yell out.

You want me say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

Kelly starts dancing on me in rhythm.

I smile as I grab Kelly's hips.

Pocket full of money (money)

Club don't jump

Til I walk inside the doorway (doorway)

Bottles of that rose

Smellin' like Dolce and Gabbana (Yup!)

Shawty you the baddest and to meet you is an honor (honor)

"Lil mama" I whisper in Kelly's ear.

I feel Kelly shivering a little causing me to smirk.

I got a table waiting

What you think about a convo'

And if you like it baby we could take it to the condo

And if you like the condo

We could move the party to the bedroom

"I'mma beat your body like a Congo" I sing softly in Kelly's ear.

Kelly shivers a little more and moans as she continues to shake her ass on me.

Since we're in the club for now (for now)

"At this point y'all need to just fuck and be together already." Onika says to Kelly and I as she looks right at us.

"Deadass tho, seriously." Solange, Lauren and Robyn say in unison, agreeing with Onika.

Might as well get another round (round)

Notice there ain't nothing in your cup

So give here baby let me fill it up (fill it up)

Go girl,

"Its your birthday" Everyone yells out as they point at Solange and I.

Open wide,

Know you thirsty

The Waiters and Waitresses pour Alcohol in our mouths as they walk pass us, and they also pour Juice in The Kids mouths as they walk pass them.

And it's so cute how The Kids think that they're drinking Alcohol.

Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

And we don't buy no drinks at the bar

We pop champagne 'cause we got that dough

Let me hear you say ah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

You want me say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

"Shawty dance like a video vixen" I sing softly in Kelly's ear.

Said her man be on that bullshit pimpin'

Well I retire from the bull like Pippen

"Tryin' to get you home or would you be Marge Simpson" I sing softly to Kelly.

I smile knowing that I made Kelly blush.

Whip out front we could leave like pronto

Maple leaf dash got you feelin' like Toronto

Make your body rise like your puffin on a joint though

Girl that's only if you want though (you ready)

But since we're in the club for now (for now)

"Might as well get another round" I sing softly in Kelly's ear.

And the next thang I hear is Kelly moaning.

Notice there ain't nothin' in your cup

"Y'all nasty." I hear Solange say causing me to look at her.

So get here baby let me fill it up (fill it up)

"Nigga, speak for yourself." I say to her.

Lauren is winding and grinding her ass more into Solange's front, while Solange is lightly grinding on Lauren.

Go girl,

"Its your birthday" Everyone yells out as they point at Solange and I.

Open wide,

I know you thirsty

Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

And we don't buy no drinks at the bar

We pop champagne 'cause we got that dough

Let me hear you say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

(It's loso, you might be too drunk to know so)

"You want me say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)" We all yell out.

I make 'em say aah

Just like I'm your doctor

All I prescribe

Is cranberry and vodka

Them I'm tryna kick it

Play a little soccer

And bust a couple off

"Blacka blacka" We all yell out.

The Henny in ya system

You start drunk texting

And suddenly you miss him

Or even wanna diss him

Then you call your girl like

What the hell you gave me

She like don't blame me

You better do like Jamie

And blame it on the liquor

He works every time

Patron you my nigga

Know its somebody birthday

Well where ya

And I know you thirsty

But don't know where your glass at

I lightly bite my bottom lip as Kelly whines her ass more into me.

Go girl,

"It's your birthday" Everyone yells out as they point at Solange and I.

Open wide,

I know your thirsty

Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

And we don't buy no drinks at the bar

We pop champagne 'cause we got that dough

Let me hear you say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

If you want me say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

Go girl,

"It's your birthday" Everyone yells out as they point at Solange and I.

Open wide,

I know your thirsty

Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

And we don't buy no drinks at the bar

We pop champagne 'cause we got that dough

Let me hear you say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

If you want me say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)

"We DRUNK DRUNK." Blue and Broderick yells out as they sluggishly makes their way over to me.

I lightly laugh as I shake my head.

"Oh really, so what did y'all have." I ask them through my light laughter.

"H-H-H-Hennessy." Blue tells me through her light hiccups.

What she know about Hennessey.

"Y-Yeah a-and w-we're gonna get s-some m-more p-plus V-Vodka." Broderick tells me through his hiccups.

What he know about Vodka.

Solange, Lauren, Robyn, Onika, Kelly and I all awe at them as we also laugh.

"That just shows you how they're gonna be Lightweight Drunks when they're older." Onika says.

Solange, Lauren, Robyn, Kelly and I bursts out laughing loudly.

"Not to much on my Kids now." I say to Onika through my loud laughter.

"Riiiiiight." Kelly says through her loud laughter.

We laugh for a good ten more minutes til we calm our laughter down.

"Ight, ight you two Drunks let's get some Food in you." I say to Blue and Broderick as I look at them.

"Y-Yeah get Food in our stomachs." Blue tells me as she then hiccups.

Beauty immediately runs over to me causing me to smile.

Once she reaches my legs I pick her up causing her to smile.

Solange, Lauren, Robyn, Onika and Kelly all awe.

"Da Da." Beauty says to me as she smiles even more.

I smile at her as we all then head over to The Buffet Table.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay, everyone make some room on the dance floor for The Birthday Twins Beyoncé and Solange." The DJ yells out into the microphone.

Everyone cheers as Solange and I walk into in the middle of the dance floor.

As The DJ then plays a Uptempo Beat, Solange drops down onto the floor and does The Worm.

We all watch Solange as she spins up, while then spinning on her hand.

We all blare with screaming and cheering.

Solange continues spinning on her hand as she then does a backflip, landing on her feet perfectly.

Solange smirks at me as she then sticks her tongue out at me.

I smirk as I shake my arms and legs loose.

I then do backflips in place, landing every single one of them perfectly.

And as I land the last backflip perfectly, I cartwheel around Solange.

Everyone blares with screaming, cheering and whistling very loudly.

"Look Solange, I'm on a roll." I yell out to Solange through my laughter as I continue doing cartwheels around her.

Anderson, Amanda, Jevon, Jevon's Girlfriend Aliya, Michael, Michael's Husband Mitchell, Mama, Pops, Lauren, Robyn, Onika and Kelly all laugh at what I just said and what I'm doing, while everyone is still cheering me on.

I then do a double backflip, landing on my feet perfectly.

I smile at Solange.

"Show off." Solange says to me as she rolls her eyes at me, while smiling.

"D-Daddy! D-Daddy! D-Daddy! D-Daddy! D-Daddy!" I hear Blue and Broderick yell out to me.

I turn my head, only to see Blue and Broderick sluggishly making their way over to me.

They must be drunk off those Juices again.

"L-Look D-Daddy!" Blue yells out to me as she puts her hands on her knees and starts twerking.

Everyone gasps loudly as we continue looking at Blue twerking.

I truly and completely don't even have any thoughts or words at this very moment, at this very second.

"N-No! D-Daddy l-look at m-me!" Broderick yells out to me.

I look at him, only for him to drop down to the floor and doing The Worm, or I should say that he's humping the floor.

"I take back what I said earlier." Onika says.

"BB, Blue and Broderick are gonna be Fun Drunks when they're older." Onika says to me through her loud laughter.

Anderson, Amanda, Jevon, Aliya, Michael, Mitchell, Mama, Pops, Solange, Lauren, Robyn and Kelly all bursts out laughing, loudly.

"Deadass tho, seriously." Robyn says through her loud laughter, agreeing with Onika.

Suddenly Beauty runs right over to Blue and starts bouncing up and down right next to her, trying to twerk, just like Blue.

"OMG!" Michael yells out through his loud laughter, while tears rapidly rolls down his cheeks.

Anderson, Amanda, Jevon, Aliya, Michael, Mitchell, Mama, Pops, Solange, Lauren, Robyn, Onika and Kelly all continues laughing louder and harder than before.

Tears are rapidly rolling down their cheeks.

I lightly laugh as I shake my head.

My Kids are really somethang else forreal forreal.

"Okay, Beyoncé and Solange it's Present Time." Mama says to us.

"You don't even have to tell us twice Mama." Solange and I say to her as we run right over to where The Presents are.

Everyone else immediately follows right behind Solange and I.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay, Beyoncé and Solange, y'all's next Present from your Mother and I is right outside." Pops tells us.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" I yell out as I quickly stand up.

"FUCK YEAH!" Solange yells out as she quickly stands up too.

I quickly pick Beauty up since she was whinning for me to pick her up.

Anyways Solange and I rush right outta The Venue, going right outside, with everyone following right behind us.

And once we're outside, we see Heaven itself.

Solange and I scream loudly at the top of our lungs in unison.

Beauty jumps in my arms while whining.

"Daddy's sorry Beauty." I say to her as I kiss her head.

Mama and Pops got Solange a brand new Ford Mustang Mach E in yellow.

And Mama and Pops got me a brand new Ford Mustang Mach E in yellow too.

One thang about Solange and I is that we love yellow, that's our favorite color.

But anyways Solange always wanted a Ford Mustang Mach E ever since she first saw one, and I always wanted a Ford Mustang Mach E ever since I saw one too.

Solange and I are really and truly Twins on the outside but most definitely on the inside.

Yeah Solange and I are those types of Twins, that are attached at the hip, that are inseparable and that likes every single thang that the other Twin likes, but we're the better and greater version than all these other Twins out here in this World, and that's just in The Holy Bible itself. I don't make The Rules God does.

"Thanks Mama and Pops." I say to them as I turn to them, while looking right at them.

"Yeah, thanks so so much Mama and Pops." Solange says to our Parents, while looking right at them.

"Y'all are so welcome my Bumblebee and my Solo." Mama says to us.

"Yeah, y'all are so welcome." Pops says to us.

"Now go check them out." He adds.

And without even saying another word Solange and I rush right over to our new Vehicles.

I open the driver's door, while immediately sitting in the seat.

Beauty immediately grabs onto the steering wheel, while giggling and turning it side to side.

I smile at Beauty's cuteness.

I carefully turn around, while looking in the back.

I smile as I then turn right back around, facing forward.

Blue and Broderick immediately open the backseat doors, while quickly getting in.

And not even a second later I hear Blue and Broderick laughing and talking about how they can't even wait for me to Chauffeur them around in my new SUV.

"Looks like you have a new Vehicle to Chauffeur me around in." Kelly says to me while smiling and walking towards the driver's side.

I sarcastically laugh as I playfully roll my eyes at her.

"But yeah, I'll drive you anywhere you wanna go Kells, you know that." I tell Kelly as I look at her.

Kelly smiles at me.

"If y'all wanna be together just say and do that then." Onika says to Kelly and I.

Kelly lightly bites her bottom lip as she smiles.

Anderson, Amanda, Jevon, Aliya, Michael, Mitchell, Mama, Pops, Solange, Lauren and Robyn all laugh as they agree with Onika.

Everyone else agrees with Onika too.

Anyways Beauty starts banging her palm on the horn. The loud sound causes Beauty and I to jump a little.

That caught us off guard, especially me.

But Beauty loves it so much cause she's smiling and giggling.

We all awe as we watch Beauty.

Solange and I continue admiring our new SUVs for a little while longer til we then get outta them.

We close the driver's door at the same exact time.

"Okay, Blue and Broderick get outta there." I tell them.

Blue and Broderick whine as they get outta my Ford Mustang Mach E, while then closing the backseat doors right behind them.

Beauty whines cause she wants to continue playing with the steering wheel and the horn.

"Don't worry Beauty, you'll get to honk the horn another time." I tell Beauty.

We all walk right back towards Mama and Pops.

"Mama and Pops, y'all really need the most nastiest and disrespectful head ever for this." Solange says to our Parents.

We all bursts out laughing loudly and hard.

"Whaaaattttt, I'm being truly and completely deadass serious right now." Solange says as she looks at all of us.

"So, y'all really should give each other that nasty and the most disrespectful head when y'all get back Home." Solange says to our Parents.

"Chile, we was already gonna do that anyways, regardless." Mama says to Solange.

Pops immediately agrees with Mama.

We all laugh even harder.

"Oh, I wanna get some nasty and disrespectful head too." Broderick says as he jumps up and down.

We all stop laughing for a second as we look right at him, while we then burst out laughing again.

"Little boy, sit ya drunk ass down somewhere cause that won't be happening." I tell Broderick as I shake my head.

"Me too, I want that too." Blue says.

"In the next billion Lifetimes." I tell Blue.

Blue and Broderick suck their teeth as they roll their eyes, while mumbling stuff under their breath.

And it's like a switch turned on in them, cause they burst out laughing, while running right back into The Venue.

"Ya Kids are somethang else forreal forreal." Robyn says to me through her laughter as she shakes her head.

"Amen and truth." Anderson, Amanda, Jevon, Aliya, Michael, Mitchell, Mama, Pops, Solange, Lauren, Onika and Kelly say in unison.

We all laugh for a good couple more times before we all head right back into The Venue.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can you teach me how to jerk, jerk, jerk?

Jerkin'!

"AYE! LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!" Anderson, Amanda, Jevon, Aliya, Michael, Mitchell, Solange, Lauren, Robyn, Onika, Kelly and I yell out in unison.

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Tech me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

We all start to Jerking.

Teach me how to, teach me how to, teach me how to jerk

I drop down and spin as I immediately get right back up, Jerking again.

Now when it come to the jerk

We got the potion

They see the Push

And leave they suckers open

I'm rejected it might leave my back broken

Now tell me if you can jerk in slow motion

Kelly and I start Jerking in slow motion, while Beauty just bounces up and down.

Like this, you know that my truth stick

I'm sure you see my whole squad with them clean whips

Now watch me clean dip

You see the clean kicks

Try to jerk like me

I guarantee it'll leave your jeans ripped
Pause, drop, go, stop

I let my chain bang, gang swang, go watch

Girls tell me when I jerk I look so hot

Cause' I be jerkin' like I'm tryna

Make the boat rock

We killin' the game but we hurt in the street

They say that push on fire

We work in the heat

So if ya tryna do the dance

Work with your feet

Rock slow, drop low, and jerk to the beat like

Blue and Broderick start Jerking while spinning around in circles.

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Tech me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to, teach me how to, teach me how to jerk

"AYYYYYYEEEEEE! I see you Ma and Pops!" I yell out to them as I look right at them.

Mama and Pops are Jerking so smoothly.

Teach me how to, teach me how to, teach me how to jerk

"YEAH! Get it Mama and Pops!" Solange yells out to them, hyping them up.

Teach me how to, teach me how to, teach me how to jerk

We all Jerk in sync.

I just need ya to

Ok, hi I'm him

Hair hang low right up under my brim

We are them guys not concerned bout wind

It's your time to jerk with them lights on dim

And all u other dudes keep it on u

I pose for the camera

I'm a let em' getta view

The ladies always love it when I'm doin' what I do

They be sayin' Oktane you just jerk so cute

Ok, I just say thanks and my chain

They try to grab it

Wanna copy the jerk, go ahead, you can have it

Dolla Rock and B-Nice

And we ain't really braggin

But stuntin is just natural

Jerkin' is the habit

Yeah I'm the reason that ya chick make you wanna curse

She all up on ya boy

Cause she hear me on this verse

The ladies give me room

Cause they see me when I work

And when I'm done

They be askin can you teach me how to jerk?

Kelly and I do a couple double backflips, landing them perfectly, while we then smoothly go right back to Jerking again.

Everyone blares with screaming and cheering, while whistling very loudly.

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Tech me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to, teach me how to, teach me how to jerk

Blue and Broderick starts doing cartwheels.

Jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk

Okay, pause, step, now do that reject-ject, do that, do that reject

We all pause and step while we do that Reject.

P-Pause, step, now do that reject-ject, do that, do that reject

Now put your knees to the ground and take it down digga down down down digga down take it down digga down

Just put your knees to the ground and take it down digga down down down digga down take it down digga down

And now we dippin dippin dippin hold that

Dippin dippin dippin hold that

And you know how it go when I UFO, I UFO, UFO

Girl you know how it go when I UFO, I UFO, UFO

I drop down and spin as I immediately get up, Jerking again.

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Tech me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to jerk

Teach me, teach me how to jerk

Teach me how to, teach me how to, teach me how to jerk

Once The Song is over we all stop dancing, while we try to catch our breaths.

I pick Beauty up.

"Ight let's get some Cake cause I'm hungry as fuck." I say.

"I know right." Solange says, agreeing with me.

"Okay, let's get some Cake." Mama says causing us all to blare with screaming and cheering.

We all then head over to The Cake Table.

Everyone immediately starts sings Happy Birthday to Solange and I.

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To Beyoncé and Solange

Solange and I genuinely smile as everyone continues singing Happy Birthday to us.

Happy Birthday To You

From Good Friends And True

From Old Friends And New

May Good Luck Go With You

And Happy Happiness Too.....

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Beyoncé and Solange

Once everyone is done singing Happy Birthday to Solange and I, Beauty helps Solange and I blow out the candles.

We all cheer loudly, while clapping causing Beauty to clap.

"Okay everyone get in line, if you want Cake." Mama yells out to everyone.

Mama then immediately cuts a big piece of Cake for me.

I'm sharing this big piece of Cake with Beauty, that's why Mama cut that big piece.

"Here y'all go." Mama says to Beauty and I as she hands me the plate.

"Thanks Mama." I say to her as I smile at her.

"You're welcome Bumblebee." Mama says to me.

And as Mama cuts another big piece of Cake for Solange, I lift my plate up a little, only for Beauty to grab a fistfull of The Cake and shoves it in my mouth.

Everyone laughs and awes at the same exact time.

Blue, Broderick and Lommán laughs harder than everyone else.

I just eat The Cake with a smile on my face.

Beauty then grabs another fistfull of The Cake, but this time she shove it in her mouth.

Everyone awes at Beauty.

A genuine smile forms on my face as I look at Beauty.

God I love my Beauty so so much, I love her and her Siblings beyond words, beyond comprehension.

I kiss Beauty's cheek, which causes her to kiss my cheek with all that Cake on her lips.

I smile even more and harder than before.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

222K 8.4K 42
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! You have been warned! Beyoncé's been having a hard time getting over her and Jay-Z's divorce, and raising her baby, Blue, all...
426K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
351K 11.5K 45
See how Beyoncé and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series
63.3K 2.6K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...