The Photographer

By Vettel_Babe

He's 'the one' for her, she's another man's wife. This is fanfiction so not all details and events will be tr... More

Prologue
(1) That first connection
(2) Her big break
(3) First race disaster
(4) Finding fault
(5) The lunch (not a) date
(6) Imola
(7) The BioBienenApfel event
(8) Miami
(9) A working day in London
(10) Hotel room confessions
(11) How it feels
(12) How it feels after
(13) [S]pain
(14) The not so mysterious buyer
(15) Taking a gamble
(16) Her absolute world
(17) Therapy
(18) The Swiss "working" trip
(19) Plaid shirts
(20) Vanilla is my favourite flavour. Pt1
(21) Vanilla is my favourite flavour. Pt2
(22) Back to reality
(23) Love in Azerbaijan
(24) Stress in Canada Pt 1
(25) Stress in Canada Pt2
(26) A break in Cromer
(27) Silverstone Pt1
(28) Silverstone Pt2
(29) Austria
(30) Decisions
(32) The announcement
(33) Heartbreak holiday Pt 1
(34) Heartbreak Holiday Pt 2
(35) Its over
(36) The morning after
(37) The parents
(38) An outdoor virgin

(31) Bombshell

674 29 58
By Vettel_Babe

As their naked bodies fell onto the bed together, talking had all but slipped from Seb's mind. With their limbs entwined, bodies pressed tightly together and kissing as if they needed each other lungs to survive, just being with Iris overrode everything else.

Squeezing his hand between them, he dipped it downwards until he reached between her legs. She was wet for him, so wet that two of his fingers easily slipped inside her while his thumb started to tease her clit.

She let out a loud, shaky groan of pleasure, arching her back and writhing her hips in a rhythm that quickly matched the pleasurable torture of his hand.

"Fuck, you're so perfect, so beautiful," he half moaned the words out, his voice raspy and his beautiful accent more prominent than usual. It still amazed him that she'd thought she'd been the one with the problem when it came to sex with her husband, Seb had now proved on multiple occasions just how capable her body was when it came to orgasms and how fucking clueless Ben was. The guy couldn't even make his own wife wet, what chance did she ever have of feeling as good as this with him?

Her body was burning for him, her insides aching and silently screaming for him and she scratched her nails down his back, moaning into his mouth and only managing to choke out a desperate sounding, "please" when their lips parted for a fraction of a second.

"Please what, Iris?" he asked, continuing the slow dance of this thumb on her clit and the in and out motion of his fingers.

She opened her mouth to speak but as he curled his fingers inside her not a single sound would come out and he took possession of her mouth once more.

He was getting a kick out of the way he could control her body. He'd never been with anyone who's body was so sensitive and responsive as her's was. He'd never fallen in love like this before. Why the fuck didn't I find this woman sooner? If we'd met before she'd married that idiot then she'd be all mine now.

"Iris," he said her name again as his fingers curled over her g-spot, making her breath hitch and a strangled moan leave her lips, "tell me what you want."

He felt her squeeze his fingers and he covered her mouth with his own again, kissing her deeply and devouring the groan that escaped her chest. He began to pump his fingers in and out of her a little faster, each time curling them and feeling her jolt and writhe uncontrollably in response. She was now so wet he could hear it and he knew she'd be able to hear it too.

He couldn't help but smirk against her lips; Ben made her dry and sore while he got her soaking wet and made her cum so hard she would often feel exhausted afterwards and fall asleep with her body pressed against his own. He knew he should feel guilty, he was fucking another man's wife but his love for Iris was so strong and felt so right that he knew there was no need to feel bad - they were simply meant for each other and Ben was the wrong man for her. She had to leave him soon, she just had to.

Gently easing his fingers from her body, he answered her frustrated pleas by rolling them from laying on their sides until she was beneath him, her legs wide open, his hands instantly caressing and exploring every inch of her that was available to him while their tongues snaked and danced together in deep, desperately hungry kisses.

It had felt like so long ago since he'd felt her heated skin against his own, since he'd been able to lose himself in her, though in reality it had only been three weeks. When she had finally left her husband and was his then they'd never go as long as this again. He really wished that she'd do it sooner rather than later.

He lifted his body enough to enable himself to take hold of his aching dick and line himself up with her, keeping his mouth on hers as he pushed himself into her.

They swallowed each other's breathy moans of pleasure and he resettled himself, lowering his body back down, fencing her in with his forearms and cupping the top of her head in his hands.

His need for her was so great; his need to repossess her, love her and fulfil his craving for her was overpowering and he let it take him, striking up a pace that he knew she wouldn't be expecting but would be more than able to handle.

Seb overwhelmed her every sense, she couldn't think of anything else except him; how much she loved him, how wonderful he felt inside her and just how damn good he made her feel.

There was a rough edge to the sex this time; a hardness in the way his hips rutted into her, a possessiveness in the way he kissed her and bit down on her bottom lip and the way he'd fenced her in with his forearms and was holding the top of her head, using her for extra leverage. And she didn't mind it at all, not one bit. In fact she was loving this harder, faster pace and this rougher side to him. It made her feel even more desired and even more in love with him.

This beautiful man was dynamite in bed and she could feel the fuse burning, it's sparks flickering their way up her spine.

They mirrored each others moans of pleasure, breathed through each others lungs as they kissed and moved together like they were perfectly in tune with each other.

Seb's hands were soon roaming her body once more, sweeping over the curve of her waist, squeezing and playing with her breasts and he'd occasionally move just enough to enable him to dip his head and bite her nipples. All the while he'd be moaning out how much he loved her, how beautiful she was and how he knew he'd never be able to live without her.

When he hooked his arm at the back of her knee and opened her up that little bit more, she knew she was done for. There was no stopping the explosive orgasm that soon followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was starting to get late and Seb carefully sat up in bed so he didn't wake up Iris who was sound asleep next to him.

He turned his upper body and looked behind himself to admire her sleeping form, soon she'd have to go back to her own hotel room and back to her dull, dim husband. How much longer would it be before she was his and his alone?

The issue of his retirement decision was still something he was yet to tell her and something that he knew he couldn't put off, he'd have to wake her soon otherwise they'd run out of time.

Hearing her soft but steady breaths and admiring her perfect, serene face he was hit by the urge to capture this moment. Iris really didn't grasp just how beautiful she was and laying in bed next to him, she looked even more so.

Knowing her camera was on the table, near the sofa, he got out of bed as carefully as he could, and quietly went to it, padding along on the soft carpet, finding his boxers along the way and pulling them on.

Picking up her Nikon camera he pressed a button on the top to turn it on, wincing and looking towards the bed as it beeped and made a noise. He didn't want to wake her just yet, there was no way she'd agree to having her photo taken in his bed if she was awake.

He quietly made his way back to the bed. Knowing his way around a camera like her's, he soon had it set up to take a photo in the low light of the room and he smiled softly as he admired her through the little screen on the back of her camera.

Getting her perfectly in shot but without showing too much of her naked flesh, he captured the image of his sleeping angel and spent a moment just staring at the result. From the way her hair was all over the pillow, to the gentle slope of her nose and the soft, scented skin of her neck, she was just.... everything.

Hoping that he'd be able to persuade her to print him off a copy, he switched the camera off and crept back to put the camera back down where he'd found it.

Now he had to do the one thing he'd been nervous about doing all day. Time was ticking so he had to do this now.

Returning to the bed, he sat down and lightly trailed his fingers through her hair. She stirred and then opened her eyes, her lips curving up into a sleepy smile as she saw the gorgeous man sitting by her side.

"What time is it?" she asked groggily, closing her eyes again as he continued to run his fingers through her hair. It was so relaxing, if he didn't stop soon then she'd be going back to sleep for sure.

"It's gone nine PM," he replied, beginning to toy with a few stands of her hair.

She muttered and sat herself up, "shit. I'd better get dressed and go."

"Wait," he placed a hand on her shoulder, "there's something we need to talk about."

One look at his anxious expression was enough to make her sit still, though she did suddenly feel like she needed to put some clothes on. "What is it? Is this the thing you said you had to tell me earlier?"

"Yeah," he finished with a long exhale, looking into her eyes as he tried to think about how to say it.

"It's bad isn't it," she uttered, drawing her own conclusion from the way he was acting.

"No, I don't think it is. Remember when you asked earlier if you should be worried and I said no?"

She nodded, only feeling marginally less worried. Then something popped in to her mind - a memory of something Britta had said in Silverstone. "You're leaving aren't you," she said quietly, her voice full of dread. Seb was silent for a moment too long and so she added, "Britta said something about her hoping you'd regain your spark for F1when you drove the Williams. She knew, didn't she."

He didn't have to say a word. Iris knew, she could see it written all over his face. Seb was going to leave the sport at the end of the year.

He could see her desperately searching his face for an answer, desperate to hear him say that no, he wasn't leaving. She looked scared and then, with every second that passed that he didn't answer her, she began to look devastated.

He'd known he'd find it hard to tell people, that the words would feel like they were they stuck in his throat but he hadn't figured that he'd find it this hard to tell the woman he loved.

She was thinking all kinds of things; mainly that when he left Aston Martin at the end of the year, he'd be leaving her too, as if their love was just some kind of holiday romance. How could they possibly continue when she'd still be travelling during the season and he'd be at home in Switzerland or travelling himself to places he'd always wanted to visit?

Shifting his position on the bed beside her, he grabbed both of her hands tightly. She looked as if she was falling, like there were a million thoughts racing behind her eyes. "Iris, listen to me." She nodded her head, tears were now filling her eyes and rolling silently down her cheeks. Her heart was breaking in front of him and he could stop it if she'd just listen carefully to what he wanted to say. "You're right, I'm going retire from the sport at the end of this season, I'm not going to renew my contract with the team and no, Britta doesn't know my final decision yet. Neither do Antti or Mark, you're the first person I've told outside of my family."

A loud sob escaped from her chest. It wasn't just that she was scared about what it meant for them, she also couldn't imagine formula one without Sebastian Vettel in it. She bit down hard on her bottom lip to try and stop herself from breaking down completely.

"There's no need to cry, this doesn't mean the end of me and you, I love you too much to ever walk away from you and to be honest, that thought never entered my mind when making my decision. My decision has included you at every turn, this will be a new beginning for us, I promise you that," he squeezed her hands so tight that it was surprising he wasn't hurting her but he needed her to believe and trust in every word he was saying.

She nodded, too choked up to speak.

"You know that results haven't been great, that the car has proven nearly impossible to drive at times and racing towards the back or in the midfield, finishing low in the points or not in the points at all, it's not for me. I love racing but I love winning more and not being able to fight at the front... I don't get a buzz from finishing tenth or eighth, I get a buzz from winning," he began to explain, needing her to know every reason for his decision, "but it isn't just the car and the lack of results. There's a lot of stress behind the scenes sometimes; pressure to do better not only from Lawrence but from myself too, the constant comparisons between myself and Lance, pressure from the sponsors to to conform and basically keep my mouth shut, especially the ones who don't agree with and don't like my beliefs and work on environmental issues and human rights...."

She looked down to where her hands were enveloped in his and then back up at his beautiful but anxious face, "then why didn't you talk to me about it? Maybe I could have helped."

He pulled one hand away from hers and stroked the side of her face with a light touch, looking adoringly into her eyes, "my precious flower, I didn't want to put all my shit on you, you have enough to think about with Ben and really, there was nothing you could have done to help with that. But it's not just that; racing cars and flying around the world to do it... it no longer sits right with me. I'm constantly trying to make people more aware of the choices they make and how they can do small things to help the environment and yet here I am, burning fuel in fast cars and flying in planes from one end of the world to another. My job makes me a hypocrite, I'm going on tv and wearing t-shirts and helmets that say to save the planet and yet I'm contributing to its demise at the same time. I'm no longer comfortable in myself in doing that, I've been questioning myself more and more lately and now I've got to a point with everything where I think it's time to stop."

She understood. When he put it like that and had the reasons he had, she could see why he wanted to leave. The reasons for staying on in F1 at the moment were getting less and less and the reasons he should stop was growing with every race weekend that passed.

"Do you understand?" he asked, observing her face as she took it all in and wiping away her tears with his hand.

Forgetting that she was still naked, she moved and climbed into his lap to curl herself around him and bury her face against his neck, holding him tightly.

Her gorgeous, precious Sebastian Vettel was going to leave formula one and even though he had his reasons, it was still heart breaking. The sport without him in it felt unimaginable. Working at Aston Martin without him there felt even more unimaginable.

"I get it," she sniffed, squeezing her eyes shut to try and stop her tears as he wrapped his arms around her, "it makes me feel so sad but I understand."

"Thank you, beautiful, thank you," he murmured, stroking a hand down her hair and then her back.

"I wish you didn't have to do it though," she admitted, her voice cracking as the tears started again, "I just can't imagine you not being around next year."

"Oh my love," he cooed, feeling her tears wetting his skin, "you know this won't be the end of us, this will be our new beginning. I said that my decision included you at every turn and it really did," he took a gentle hold of her by her shoulders and then carefully eased her back from his body so that he could look at her. "Don't cry, don't cry," he quietly shushed her, now wiping her wet cheeks with his hands before tenderly holding her face, "Iris, we both know we're meant to be together and when I leave the team after the last race, I want you to come with me."

At first she didn't quite grasp what he was saying and she stared into his eyes, uttering a confused, "what?"

He stared right back into her eyes, waiting for it to sink in, hoping and praying that she'd say yes.

Then her expression changed and a look of realisation flashed across her tearful face, "go with you? As in leave? As in actually leave my job?"

"There's things I want to do next year, places I want to see, ideas I want to explore and I want to spend time at home, doing stuff in the garden and finishing things off that I've never got round to completing and I want you with me," he could feel his heart starting to thump in his chest and an awful, sinking feeling that she wasn't taking this as well as he'd hoped. Maybe life outside of F1 with himself wouldn't be exciting enough for her

She hadn't been expecting this. She hadn't been expecting any of it and knew it would take a few days for her to get her head around it. But leaving her job? The job she'd dreamed of having? A job she loved. Could she really walk away from it after only one year?

She loved her job, it was her passion, but she knew she loved Seb more and if he wouldn't be part of the F1 community next year, then she didn't want to be either. She didn't want to be jetting around the world without him and staying on would mean either the end of them or a lot of time apart and she didn't want that either.  "Yes, I'll go wherever you go," she gave him a tearful smile, "I love you."

They were the words he wanted to hear. Leaving the sport was a daunting prospect but he knew it would all be ok if he had her by his side. "I love you too," he broke out into a relieved smile and then crashed his lips onto hers, giving her a kiss that he tried to project all his love for her in to.

For the first time he could really believe and see the future that they'd have together, he actually felt like she belonged to himself and very soon she really would leave her old life and Ben behind for a new life in which he knew they'd be blissfully happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 4.3K 84
Jessie was sweet, petite, sexy as hell and everything that Sebastian Vettel had ever wanted, but she was out of bounds, she belonged to another man. ...
377K 7.9K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
46K 1.5K 25
He was her favorite driver but when they start to drive for the same team, all they do is fight. She is the forbidden fruit he knows he can't have an...
89.3K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...