Song Of The Forest | tk

By NimraSajjad

~ "For if your love is true and pure, my child, even the most powerful dark magic in the world would taste de... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Eunoia
Chapter 2: Myths
Chapter 3: Willow
Chapter 4: Exquisite
Chapter 5: Tropical
Chapter 6: Pheonix
Chapter 7: Aquiver
Chapter 8: Limerence
Chapter 9: Delirium
Chapter 10: Ambivalence
Taekook in YTC 💜💫
Chapter 11: Maroon
Chapter 12: Dreamers
Chapter 13: Cerulean
Chapter 14: Anklet
Chapter 15: Zenith
Chapter 16: Felicity
Chapter 17: Diaphanous
Chapter 19: Pinch
Chapter 20: Ironical
Chapter 21: Spectacle
Chapter 22: Scratch
Chapter 23: Lake
Chapter 24: Fallen
Chapter 25: Fog
Chapter 26: Meadowbrook
Chapter 27: Wisteria
Chapter 28: Dainty
Chapter 29: Conflate
Chapter 30: Humming
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 18: Huddled

11K 850 297
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Another weekend arrives but this time, Taehyung's mood isn't dampened because Jeongguk promised to bring him some treats which he always wanted to try.

Seokjin hasn't visited for a whole week, indicating he must be away for something important. The week has been pleasant and full of positive energy for Taehyung to which Jeongguk told him is what's called happiness.

Taehyung couldn't agree more.

And not a single day passed that Taehyung didn't think about what happened in the forest after Jeongguk gifted him he anklet.

It always leaves him breathless even when he imagines it, flustered and aching for more.

Aching for Jeongguk's soft lips, his hands on his body, touching and leaving it scorching and desperate for more. His smallest touches on his body leaving him a mess.

His body touching his, all over him, making him feel so good that he felt a utopia he never wanted to leave from.

They only could get a few moments together except in the morning but every one of them left Taehyung's lips and body tingling and desperate for more than just kisses.

He wonders when he would get to experience something like that again. He doesn't voice it out though, wants Jeongguk to take the initiative.

He just needs to find out the way he can meet Jeongguk without so many prying eyes. His office isn't the safest, his room isn't allowed for Jeongguk and he doesn't want the council finding out and punishing Jeongguk again.

Taehyung shudders at the thought of that day when he saw Jeongguk bruised. He'd never let that happen again.

Meeting in the forest is only possible in the mornings. After that, he knows both of them are under some kind of watch.

But right now, he's excitedly waiting for the time to meet Jeongguk.

-----------------

"Your parents are too young to be celebrating their 23rd anniversary." Hoseok says and Jimin rolls his eyes. They're on their way back to the academy after visiting Jimin's parents for the anniversary.

"They married early and had me after a few months, alright?" Jimin utters from the back seat.

"You look older than them." Hoseok laughs, making Jeongguk laugh as well who's driving.

"Just shut the fuck up." Jimin groans. "I just need to see Yoongi as soon as possible and you both are running my mood."

"I didn't even do anything." Jeongguk utters.

"You would've said some dumb shit anyways. Just focus on getting us there faster." Jimin says. Jeongguk and Hoseok only chuckle at his desperation.

"Oh fucking finally." Hoseok sighs in relief when they take a turn and Liliath appears from behind the trees to a full view.

But just as they are about about enter, the car takes a violent jerk, as if a force pulled out its tyre from behind and then another one, leaving the three in confusion.

"What the fuck was that?" Jimin utters, looking behind but finds nothing on the road.

"Fuck! I can't start the car!" Jeongguk utters.

"Fucking he'll! Nothing is supposed to be wrong with it." Jeongguk utters.

"I don't fucking like this." Jimin mumbles, looking behind at the road, the silence too loud to be peaceful right now.

"Let's just---go inside and leave the car here." Hoseok utters, sensing Jimin's discomfort and around in the air as well.

"It's just goddamn few steps. Why did it have to stop now of all----". His words were cut by a rather loud sound of something falling on the bonnet of the car, makes the three of them let out a strangled scream, Hoseok being the loudest.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Hoseok exclaims, placing a hand on his heart.

"I think we should get past Liliath first." Jeongguk says. "Let's go!"

The three of them get out of the car but Jeongguk stops in his tracks when a familiar darkness suddenly surrounds them, blocking the passage to Liliath.

Jeongguk's heartbeat quickens, remembering how he was not able to do anything against the shadow creature he encountered in the forest, even though he prides himself in knowing he is a great fighter.

The howling sounds can be heard but they are much more gargled, strained and loud, definitely not of a normal wolf.

The three best friends move closer, looking all around, ready at brim in case of an attack.

"How big was that monster that attacked you, by the way?" Jimin asks.

"Twice the size of our wolves, go figure." Jeongguk replies.

"Oh my Luna." Hoseok shudders.

The darkness zeros in around them, creating the eeriness of the impending doom that might strike. Their senses are heightened, waiting, calculating.

Jimin is the first to strike, stopping the beast just in time before one could even take time to breathe, they strike before they're even seen.

The impact leaves Jimin stumbling on his feet before he's attacked again. Hoseok runs for his help, his sharp claws digging in the body of the shadow wolf.

Jeongguk is met with familiar deep red eyes of a wolf, surrounded by the smoke of the shadow but this time it looks smaller, like an actual wolf and not something towering over him with no chance of getting hurt.

This gives Jeongguk strength enough to strike, hard and satisfaction seeps through him when he's able to claw at the wolf.

Howls and roars surround them, indicating more to come and they know they'd be outnumbered because they could feel so many breaths, so many heartbeats, erratic and quick.

Turning into their wolf form gives them leverage to fight on the same level and power with the shadow wolves but they are still at a disadvantage, they're heavily outnumbered.

Call. Help. Too many wolves.

Their wolves connection is simple and always to the point. Only mates can have proper conversations through links.

Jeongguk had to think of something soon because Jimin and Hoseok were hurt, even if not severe. It would just be a matter of time when hell will let loose.

Taehyung. But he cannot have him be in danger because of him.

Jeongguk bares his teeth and snarls, he'd fight as long as he can, even if he takes damage, he'd always protect his friends. He lunges forward, his friends behind him as they get surrounded by the dark shadow.

------------------

Taehyung.

Taehyung stops talking in the middle of a conversation with Seokjin and Namjoon who are as usual there with him at the weekend.

"I'm sorry okay. I was busy but I'm here now." Seokjin says, thinking Taehyung altogether chose not to talk to him.

"Besides, you should be resting. You said you're not feeling well." Seokjin utters.

"We have to go." Taehyung mumbles.

"What?" Seokjin utters.

"We---we have to go. Jeongguk, he---I felt like he called me." Taehyung says.

"Hyung, he's hurt." Taehyung whispers, his heartbeat quickens and breathing turns erratic as he swiftly gets up.

"Tae, tell me what's wrong." Seokjin asks.

"There's no time. We have to go!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Okay, okay tell me where." Seokjin asks.

"I-I don't know." Taehyung utters, tears in his eyes and unable to tell Seokjin exactly what he was feeling.

All he knew that he wanted to be with Jeongguk.

"Let's find him then." Seokjin whispers.

------------------

Jeongguk was tired. He was bleeding from his abdomen, having taken a deep wound there but he fought, he fought so many of them and so did Jimin and Hoseok but there were still many left.

And now he was failing to keep up. His attack could be strong till a certain point even if he's a true blood alpha. He couldn't even begin to imagine what his friends would be going through.

And then all of a sudden, like a force of wind, the wolves that were about to attack them never reached them. They were being knocked down with a strong force, so fast that it was almost invisible.

It had taken not long when there was no shadow wolf standing. And in front of them stood Seokjin, seemingly unaffected by what he just did.

Jeongguk looks back and there's no more shadow blocking Liliath. And he hears him before he sees him.

"Jeongguk!" There's desperate yell of his name and all of a sudden, all the pain he is feeling vanishes away just like that.

He wants to howl happily just because he could feel his mate.

Jeongguk sees Taehyung across Liliath, his footsteps hurried as he walks, frantic and worried. Jeongguk is about to run towards him when a yell stops him in his track.

"Taehyung, no!" Seokjin yells. Jeongguk stops.

"Taehyung, stop!" There's Namjoon behind Taehyung who yells.

Taehyung seems to realize his mistake a little too late as the moment he simply nears Liliath, doesn't even touch, a boost of light appears for a millisecond and Jeongguk could hear a faint whimper of pain from Taehyung before he's tossed right back, his back colliding harshly with a tree.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin exclaims, running towards him. Jeongguk only stands frozen on his place.

Taehyung whimpers in pain as he tries to get up but fails. Seokjin kneels next to him but Taehyung pushes him away.

And then it's like Jeongguk feels the ground slip right beneath him when Taehyung's voice, filled with agony reaches his sensitive ears and he watches his mate claw at his neck.

Taehyung feels the burn on his neck, hurriedly tries to take off the ribbon but he can't as the pain intensifies.

Taehyung feels like someone has a hot nail in their hand and is carving something on his neck with it. Taehyung cries at the unbearable pain, ripping away the ribbon.

Taehyung waits in pain as the curse finishes its torture. He's gone through this before. All the carvings on his neck, the previous six knots around his neck, he felt the pain of all of them and now the seventh.

This one's unbearable. Taehyung's eyes meet Jeongguk's across Liliath. Taehyung hates how he couldn't marvel at Jeongguk's beautiful wolf form, his deep red eyes that were not at all scary to him.

And it's those beautiful eyes he sees before the pain causes him to fall unconscious. Seokjin holds him on the ground, his eyes directed towards the ghastly burn on Taehyung's neck.

Jeongguk lets out a painful whine as he pads toward Taehyung. He howls painfully at the sight of his mate like this.

He nuzzles Taehyung's face and neck and growls at the sight of the burn that continues the shackle around Taehyung's neck.

He nudges Taehyung's face again, whining at the loss of response as he rests his head on his chest, closing his eyes.

He doesn't understand what's going on. Why this happened and why this burn appeared on Taehyung.

He didn't ask Taehyung anything when Taehyung showed him the carvings on his neck even though he desperately wanted to and this time, he wants to know each and everything.

"You three need your wounds looked at." Seokjin says. "I'll take Taehyung to his room."

Jeongguk growls at Seokjin, possessive and holds a side of Taehyung's sweater in his teeth.

"He'll wake up. Don't worry. You can't take him back being naked." Seokjin utters. "Namjoon will take you three. You can't be seen in this form going to Taehyung's room."

Jeongguk was reluctant to listen to Seokjin but he had no other choice but to agree. He watches helplessly as Seokjin walks away with Taehyung.

-----------------

"Jeongguk, don't be a baby and get your wounds treated." Namjoon says but Jeongguk pays him no attention again.

He just hurriedly gets dressed so he can go see Taehyung. Jimin and Hoseok listen to Namjoon as they stay, still shocked from the earlier events.

"Jeongguk---".

"I cannot fucking wait while my mate is there in pain! Don't ask me to stay." Jeongguk exclaims. He sighs and takes a deep breath, mumbles an apology to Namjoon.

"I'm going." Jeongguk announces and they all know it's better to let him go than to force him to stay.

Jeongguk doesn't care who will talk what about him if they get to know how frantically he's running towards Taehyung's tower, he'd gladly take the lashings again.

Taehyung's scent gets closer and stronger as he rushes up the stairs and doesn't bother knocking, opening the door and walking inside.

He finds Seokjin walking back and forth, the vampire looks at him and sighs. "He did wake up but told me to leave him alone." Seokjin says.

Jeongguk calms his erratic breathing, steps further into the place. "I want to see him."

"Go ahead." Seokjin gestures at the door of Taehyung's room.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, hears no response but he enters anyway. "Tae?" He whispers, seeing the other hiding himself under the blanket.

Jeongguk walks towards him, goes in front and sits down on the small space which Taehyung tries to take by curling his legs but Jeongguk doesn't let him.

"You know I can just snatch this blanket off you. You're not really hiding in a strong place." Jeongguk says, gets no reply.

"Are you not going to be angry at me for coming to your place again when you've told me not to?" Jeongguk says.

"Alright, this is how we're going to be huh?" Jeongguk utters, resting his hand on Taehyung's covered shoulder.

"Here I was so worried, running here without even getting my wounds treated. Looks like you don't want to see me." Jeongguk sighs. Taehyung shifts.

And then he's suddenly pushing away the blanket, a worried expression on his face as he gets up.

"You got hurt?! Let me see." Taehyung utters, looking for wounds on Jeongguk as he cups his face.

"Where---". Taehyung utters but Jeongguk holds his hands, pressing a gentle kiss on his knuckles.

"I'm fine." Jeongguk utters.

"Stop lying to me and tell me where you're hurt." Taehyung utters. "Take off your shirt."

"Woah, easy there." Jeongguk chuckles and Taehyung only glares at him.

"Fine." Jeongguk sighs and lifts his shirt, exposing his abdomen. Taehyung sucks in a sharp breath when he sees the wound.

His shaking hand hovers over the the wound and he closes his eyes but the moment his hand gently touches the skin, be feels dizzy, he sees spots behind his eyelids and he closes his hand into a fist.

"It's---just give me a moment to get my head clear." Taehyung utters, resting his head on Jeongguk's shoulder who immediately holds him.

"It's alright." Jeongguk says, kissing on top of his head.

"No, no it's not. Nothing is alright." Taehyung says, frustrated. "Let me try again."

Jeongguk lets him but this time he covers his hand with his own which helps Taehyung focus on the task and he ends up healing Jeongguk just fine and then feels his energy draining once again.

Taehyung hides his face in Jeongguk's shoulder, unable to face his mate for the sole reason of being asked what happened and when he tells him the truth, he's scared Jeongguk would want nothing to do with him.

Jeongguk cups Taehyung's face, his eyes falling on the ghastly burn on his mate's neck and it hurts him to see it, to know the pain Taehyung went through.

"What happened, baby? What happened back there?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung stiffens, hiding himself further into Jeongguk but the true blood gently makes him face him.

Taehyung refuses to look at Jeongguk, his tearful eyes casted downwards, hoping he won't have to say anything.

"Don't you think I deserve to know?" Jeongguk says, so desperately that Taehyung feels an ache in his heart for hiding the truth which Jeongguk really deserves to know.

"I'm-I'm scared, Gukkie." Taehyung utters.

"Of what, baby? Tell me. Don't be scared of me atleast." Jeongguk says, wiping Taehyung's tears.

"Hey, look at me. Please, Tae." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung fight every urge in his body who is scared to do so and looks at him, sees his mate's beautiful eyes that always leave him mesmerized.

"Seokjin hyung told me to tell you." Taehyung utters. "But I was so selfish because if I did---if I did, you'd leave me." Taehyung sobs.

"Leave? Leave you? Never, Tae. I'd never leave you." Jeongguk rushes to say.

"That's because you don't know anything." Taehyung huffs.

"Then tell me and find out thag I'd be here, with you no matter what." Jeongguk whispers, placing another kiss on Taehyung's knuckles.

Taehyung remains quiet for a moment and then points at his neck. "Each knot of this was created when I got near Liliath." Taehyung whispers, scared.

"From the age of six, I went close to Liliath for the first time because---because I wanted to leave and---I couldn't." Taehyung whimpers, biting his lower lip as if every word was like a knife twisted into his wounds.

"I tried to leave again and again over the years, hoping that this time, I could but I failed everytime with a new burn carved on my neck." Taehyung utters.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung utters, his saddened eyes looking at him, make Jeongguk's heart ache.

"I cannot leave this place." Taehyung whispers. "I've never left this place."

"And it's not because of what the rumors say that the council hasn't let me leave because I'm someone they think of as a diety." Taehyung explains. "They don't even know."

Jeongguk patiently waits even though his heart is about to beat out of his chest.

"I'm cursed, Jeongguk." Taehyung says, big, warm tears leaving his eyes. Jeongguk's heart almost stops.

There, he said it and now there's no going back. Jeongguk will learn that his mate is cursed and bound to be alone.

"I'm cursed to never leave this place. I'm---I'm cursed to stay alone for the rest of my life." Taehyung cries.

"I am to never find love, never to feel it and to be alone in the end." Taehyung utters.

Jeongguk has a hard time processing everything. Curse? An actual curse and Jeongguk never thought they were real, never thought that could be one of the possibilities of whatever Taehyung was going through.

"Since when?" Jeongguk's voice comes out strained.

Taehyung tells him about the curse from the day he was born just as he was told by his mother. Tells him again how he was so desperate all these times whenever he tried to leave but got hurt at the end.

"And what happens when the shackle around your neck completes?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung has to only looks at him, lower lip wobbling and Jeongguk feels like someone has squeezed his heart to inflict every pain possible.

"There has to be a way." Jeongguk utters, moving closer to Taehyung. "There has to be."

"Seokjin and Namjoon hyung have been trying but nothing worked." Taehyung utters.

"If, if the curse was about you being alone then you weren't supposed to find your mate either. But we found one another and that must mean something." Jeongguk says.

"That's what's confusing. It was the curse that created a barrier between us but I still found you so the cure isn't simply finding my mate because the curse is still here." Taehyung utters.

"And it's because of me that you're getting hurt. There's no other reason. My curse is affecting you as well." Taehyung says desperately.

"We don't know that for sure. We know nothing so that means we can still look for the cure, no matter what it is." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung looks at him in confusion. "You're not running away? Your mate is someone who knows nothing of the world outside, is cursed and Luna knows what it means that I'd be alone because there isn't going to be anyone in my life." Taehyung utters.

"And it means you're going to end up leaving as well. And I'll be alone. Just like I'm cursed to." Taehyung was frustrated and it was so obvious and Jeongguk could only be proud of Taehyung for being just frustrated and not having lost his mind.

He probably would've.

"I'm going to stay with you for as long this life allows me to." Jeongguk whispers, Taehyung looks at him in surprise.

"What if you get hurt because this curse will affect you as well." Taehyung utters. It was now clear that the curse is trying to hurt Taehyung through Jeongguk.

"Then you'll heal me." Jeongguk smiles. Taehyung's lower lip wobbles again.

"This isn't fair." Taehyung whispers. "I'm sorry you had to find a mate like me. I'm so sorry---".

"I'd want no one else but you, alright. Why are you sorry for something you haven't even done? You cannot make me stay away from you." Jeongguk utters, caressing Taehyung's face gently.

"You won't leave? What if you get tired of me?" Taehyung asks. "We don't even know the first thing about the cure and it going to be so much burden---".

Jeongguk shuts him up by kissing him, doesn't give him time to even ponder what happened as he claims his lips in a passionate kiss, telling him though it that he's here to stay for life, if he'll have him.

"It's so amazing to shut you up like this." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's lips. "Keep talking and I'll do it again."

"Where are your manners, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung utters, curling his arms around Jeongguk's neck as the true blood pulls him on his lap.

"Are you really complaining about it, professor?" Jeongguk smirks.

"You're so stubborn, Jeon Jeongguk. I don't know why i was even surprised." Taehyung smiles.

"Don't be surprised anymore, okay? I'm not going anywhere. We'll find a way out of this together. I promise." Jeongguk kisses his forehead.

Taehyung feels a whirlwind of emotions as he surges forward and hugs Jeongguk tightly, holding onto him for dear life and he probably is.

"Thank you, Gukkie. Thank you for staying even after knowing everything." Taehyung mumbles against Jeongguk's neck.

"Always, baby." Jeongguk utters, running his hand through Taehyung's locks.

"You should get some rest." Jeongguk says.

"No, I have to talk to Seokjin hyung about the academy security as soon as possible. The council will get involved soon." Taehyung says.

"What are you going to do then?"

"The summer break is in two weeks. I'm going to announce it earlier. The students need to leave as soon as possible." Taehyung explains.

"What?!"

--------------------

"Do you not think the students will be suspicious?" The council elder speaks.

"Another reason to do it because we don't want them getting suspicious of actual danger. Their safety is my top priority." Taehyung replies.

"And what happens when the students leave?"

"We look into the whole ordeal properly. This is getting out of hands." Taehyung says.

"Taehyung is right, the students are in danger because of these unannounced and dangerous attacks." Seokjin says. "We do not know what more there is that Liliath can no longer hold away."

"Taehyung is the headmaster of the Academy. If he thinks this is the right decision then we should agree." Sire Jang speaks for the first time since he arrived.

"And how are you going to start the investigations?"

"Seokjin and Namjoon hyung will begin them. We'll see from there what unravels." Taehyung says, tells them indirectly that their precious deity is going nowhere.

"Well, by all means you should proceed with your decision." The council leader says.

Taehyung sighs in relief, not believing the council would easily listen.

The next person to persuade now; his own mate, Jeon Jeongguk.

------------------

"Well you do realize that it's impossible that I stay away from you for two and a half damn months!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"And did you not say I'm more in trouble outside Liliath than inside?" Jeongguk asks.

"There will be no danger in your own pack, Jeongguk. It'll only be around me or this place." Taehyung reasons.

"I'm staying." Jeongguk utters.

"Try to understand the situation, Jeongguk." Taehyung sighs.

"I am not leaving you here alone. Don't make me." Jeongguk utters.

"No student will be allowed so you'll have to leave." Taehyung says. "Do you think I want you to leave? No, but I don't have any other choice."

"I'll stay with you here." Jeongguk shrugs.

"And have the council find out, no thanks I can't see you hurt again." Taehyung replies.

"This was not how I wanted the summer break to go." Jeongguk almost whines.

"Then how?"

"Wanted to take you out to so many places. No teacher and student label. Just us." Jeongguk says. It was before he knew Taehyung can't leave the place at all.

"Gukkie." Taehyung whispers as he walks towards him, rests his hands on his chest.

"You must understand that I don't want to be away from you either but some steps are needed to be taken." Taehyung says.

"I can't just pack my bags and leave tomorrow knowing you'll be alone here and what if you get hurt like that time and no one's here---".

Taehyung shuts him up by kissing him.

"Don't worry about me." Taehyung smiles against his lips.

"You cannot use my own trick against me." Jeongguk mumbles.

"I'd do whatever I want." Taehyung chuckles.

"That I know." Jeongguk huffs.

"I'll come visit you every week then." Jeongguk says. Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"You won't be allowed. I don't take care of the entrance security, the council does." Taehyung chuckles.

"I'll find a way." Jeongguk challenges.

"Good luck with that." Taehyung boops his nose with his own.

"You'll see, professor. I don't go back on my words." Jeongguk utters, pecking Taehyung's lips.

"Hmm, I'll be waiting then. Just don't get caught." Taehyung pouts.

"Oh now I'm allowed?" Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Always." Taehyung giggles.

The omegan-fae shrieks when Jeongguk picks him up throws him on bed, hovering over him.

"Let me make the best of the time I've left then." Jeongguk whispers and then kisses Taehyung, making the other whimper at the intensity of it. He lets his mate kiss him for how long, they don't even know.

-------------------

"Just say you'll miss me." Jimin utters as Yoongi sorts out some protective spells that Namjoon told him to give to the three of them.

"Jimin, stop flirting with him already because you're not getting any response." Namjoon says.

They were all in the library where they were meeting for the last preparations.

Taehyung was pouting because the urge to leave with Jeongguk was so strong but only in vain.

"This pendent is going to help a lot." Taehyung tells Jeongguk as he gives him one. "It took me almost all night to make it for you."

"It's so pretty." Jeongguk says, mesmerized. The hollow ball contained purple shimmer, just like on Taehyung's wings.

"Whenever there's danger near you, the purple will shine blue. Now I don't know this little much will glow a lot or not but it'll help, hopefully." Taehyung says, getting nervous.

"Thank you, baby. This is perfect." Jeongguk whispers, pecks Taehyung's lips as a thank you.

"I'll miss you." Taehyung utters.

"I'll miss you more." Jeongguk utters as he hugs Taehyung.

"Seriously though, you're not replying to me even when you were at the clinic when I was hurt." Jimin says and Yoongi ignores him again.

"I'll bring tangerines for you." Jimin says. Yoongi only hums and gives some herbals teas and tonics to him.

Jimin holds his hand before Yoongi could pull it away. A wave of shiver runs down his spine at the touch and the way Jimin is looking at him, he knows he felt it too.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi gritts his teeth.

"Holding your hand. Oh they're so soft." Jimin says, squeezing them and Yoongi wants to tell him that his own hands are more soft but he doesn't. Of course he doesn't.

"Let go. I didn't give you permission to touch me." Yoongi says.

"Just say you'll miss me and I'll let go---maybe." Jimin smirks.

"In your dreams. Now, let go." Yoongi tries to break free from his hold only to be pulled closer by Jimin, blinking at him as he almost bumps into him.

"You're going to miss me and my little courting gifts and when I get back, you're going to be the one to approach me. Write it down somewhere, my little feline." Jimin whispers and Yoongi gulps, rolls his eyes but fails to appear unaffected.

"I'll get going now. Take care of yourself for me, yeah?" Jimin utters and pushes a strand of Yoongi's hair behind his ear, sees the blush appear on his cheeks.

"See you." Jimin winks at him and walks towards Jeongguk and Hoseok who are waiting for him.

Yoongi curses at his inability to say anything to him. He calms his heartbeat and takes a deep breath before he turns to them.

"Take care of him, both of you." Jeongguk points at Seokjin and Namjoon. "He better not be in any harm".

"Oh get lost you possessive shit." Seokjin smacks Jeongguk's back and pushes him towards the door.

But the true blood runs back to his mate who's pouting sadly and kisses him again.

"Take care of yourself." Jeongguk pecks him again and again.

"You too. I'll see you soon." Taehyung whispers against his lips, kisses him once more.

"See you, baby." Jeongguk utters and moves away. Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat and blinks away his tears as he watches Jeongguk walk towards the door.

----------------

^rest in love🕊. may you find your peace among the stars, little moon💫😔

-----------------

Hello loves. How are you all doing?

Hope you liked this chap. Thank you for being so patient with it.

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 6.3K 8
In which Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are lovers on screen-- and enemies in real life. Too bad that the entire nation thinks of them as the perfect...
777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
585K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
31.2K 843 15
❝𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒!! ❞ ───────────────────────────────────────...