FORCE MARRIED // HOONSUK

By SakuraKm4

«i don't like you at first but now, I can't even lose you for a second » -pjh More

CHARACTER
1
2
3
4
5
6
Note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
NOTICE
HI
22
24
25
26
27
28
Short Chapter
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
👋👋
hii
38
39
hiii
40
41
42
The End
New

23

865 48 13
By SakuraKm4

~°~

Jihoon ran upstairs and opened the door as his heart begin to broke into many pieces. the love of his life covering his both ears as his tears rolling down on his cheeks, shouting the top of his lungs which made Jihoon put the gun down and walk to him slowly before pulled him into his warm hug.

"jihoon!!!help me!!!i'm scare" Jihoon rubbed on Hyunsuk's back as his eyes closing to clam himself from going to Sam and kill the hell out of him.

"shh!!baby! it's okay,i'm here for you!I won't let anyone hurt you" Jihoon feels the shaking body of Hyunsuk. He pulled Hyunsuk abit to see his crying face. He used his thumb to wiped off Hyunsuk's tears and kissed his forehead before pats his hair.

"as long as i'm here,i will never let anyone hurt you" Hyunsuk didn't say any word as he is looking into Jihoon's eyes as he can feels warm, protection in his embrace. Jihoon hugged Hyunsuk tight with so much love before he worry about the future,the future that no one can predict.

even i have to give my life,i will never let anyone hurt my Sukkie.

||•A FEW MINUTES LATER•||

"Hyunsuk is sleeping already?" Jaehyuk asked as Jihoon walked down the stairs. Jihoon nodded his head.

"what do you want to do?" Haruto asked. There're only Jihoon, Jaehyuk and Haruto in the living room since Yedam and Asahi offered themselves to take care of Hyunsuk.

Jihoon looked at the gun in his hand as he licked his lips before look at the two.

"shall we play a little game?"

Jihoon asked. Jaehyuk and Haruto are looking at each other, knowing what Jihoon wants.

Three of our handsome men parked their car in front of Hyunsuk's dad house. Jihoon took off his glasses. He hide the gun in his suit pocket first before knocked the door.

"who the fuck are y-SON IN LAW???"

Hyunsuk's dad who was about to cursed right on Jihoon's face stopped himself by replacing a smiled on his face which Jihoon found it so disgusting.

"come in my son in law" he moved aways abit to let Jihoon and his friends come in. The CEO just walked into the house then Mrr.Choi get him water. Jihoon put his right leg on his left leg, looking straight into Mrr.Choi's eyes that made the old man feels uneasy.

"s-so,how is my son? Hyunsuk?is he make you feel bad or something?if he does,just tell me!i will make sure to teach him a nice lesson!!"

Jihoon tch at Mrr.Choi as he turn aways. He smirked after hearing those questions and responded coming from Mrr.Choi's lips.

"so?you think Hyunsuk as your son too?" Mrr.Choi frown as he heard the question by Jihoon. He force a smiled on his face then stand up to get close to Jihoon.

"what do you mean my son in law?"

"don't come near me!" Jihoon said by taking out his gun, pointing it right in front of Mrr.Choi's face. The man shaking in fear.

"w-what are you d-doing?my son in law!" Jihoon stand up as he slowly walked towards Mrr.Choi,gun still pointing at him. He chuckled at Mrr.Choi.

"stop calling me as your son in law because i'm not gonna have a disgusting, smelly like a shit, cruel,dictatorship father in law like you!!" his voice keeps clam but inside his body is on fire.

"w-what d-do you m-mean?" he is stuttering on his own words.

"don't act as an asshole in front of me!go and do it in front of Satan!"

finished his words,Jihoon also finished his life. Hyunsuk's stepmother who just got home from nowhere, seeing all the things had happened as she covered her mouth in shocked.

"w-why Jihoon do that?fuck!i can't stay here! He gonna kill me too if he knows i'm here!" said that,she started to escape.

Jihoon looked the dead body before throw his gun at Haruto as the younger catch it in time.

"Jaehyuk,you know what to do?"

Jaehyuk nodded his head before take out his phone to call someone. after Jaehyuk excuse himself to go out,Haruto start the conversation with Jihoon.

"hyung,I know that you want to get revenge for Hyunsuk but don't you think Hyunsuk gonna mad or upset after knowing you killed his own dad?"

Jihoon looked at Haruto as he raised his eyebrow. Jihoon smiled at Haruto. It's not a smiled of victory or happy smile but it's a sad smile.

"if Hyunsuk get mad at me, it's not his fault but all i did it's for him!! imagine he is still alive,i'm sure he will never stop his actions " Jihoon turn to look at dead body which eyes still opened before turn back to Haruto.

"they will be here soon!we should go now" Jaehyuk came back. Jihoon look again the house again before he said.

"now, there's the only one thing to finish!" Jihoon's eyes darkness.

"finish Mrs.choi life and get into my biggest game ever"

||•ON THE WAY BACK HOME•||

on the way back home,no one is talking as Jihoon is wondering about what should he do next as Haruto is busy driving while Jaehyuk just enjoying the view.

"Haruto!turn to that way" Jihoon said as Haruto frown along with Jaehyuk.

"why? that's not the way back home"

"just do as i said" Jihoon said calmly and Haruto do as he said.later on Haruto noticed something unusual.

"cut the crap!i think there's something wrong!" Haruto moved the mirror in front of him to see something at the back.

"i think that car is following us"

Jaehyuk looked back and said. Jihoon didn't look at them. He just smirk.

"he though he smart but i'm smarter "

After saying,Jihoon rolled down the car windows before shooting the car's tires which made the car lost balance and crash into the big tree next to the road.
Haruto and Jaehyuk shocked at what Jihoon did but then smiled.

"that's was cool!" Jaehyuk gave him thumb up. Jihoon didn't get a time to respond as someone ran into their car and Haruto hit the brakes so hard which made Jaehyuk fly to the front seat and Jihoon hit his head with the mirror as Haruto feels so dizzy after eating his steering wheel.

"who the fuck was that?!!" Haruto angrily said as he got out to see who that was but then a gun pointing at Haruto which made him stop walking but it doesn't mean he is scared.

"Haruto!!!!" the two in the car got off and gun also points at them but Jihoon didn't scare even a bit. A man walking in fronf of Jihoon as he has his smile on his face that Jihoon hates it so much.

"oh wow!!!our CEO Park Jihoon is so brave!" Jihoon smirked.

"thanks but i don't need your praise word!just get into the point because i can't stand your smelly mouth" Jihoon said and jokey covered his nose as the man really want to shoot Jihoon's head so bad but then he clams himself down not wanting to lose his cool in front of Jihoon.

"well, that's easy!just give Hyunsuk to me and we will never become enemy"

Jihoon raised his eyebrow. How the fuck he can mention his love in front of him and want to take him aways?he said so easy like they're even enemy now.

"in your dream, loser" Jihoon rolled his eyes. Sam couldn't hold his anger anymore as he punch Jihoon in the face and point a gun at him.

"Jihoon hyung!!!!!" Haruto and Jaehyuk shouted.

Jihoon wiped the bloods on his lips as he look at Sam's face without any scaring. He just laugh that made Same gets even more angrier.

"you're coward because you punch me out of nowhere before I prepare myself then point your cheap gun at me! that's call selfish,John Sam" Jihoon just chuckles at him. Sam throw his gun aways as he grabbed Jihoon's neck tie.

"well then!I will show you who am I!"
Sam was about to punch Jihoon again but this time Jihoon got him. He hold Sam's fist with his one hand before throw him like a water bottles and hovered over him.

"oh poor Sam!you must be forget who i am!" He smirked. The fight started to begin as Jaehyuk and Haruto also got into the fight.

||•7PM AT JIHOON'S HOUSE•||

Hyunsuk's pov:

I woke up and didn't see Jihoon with me. I asked Yedam and Asahi,they said Jihoon already gone out because he have some works to do with Haruto and Jaehyuk but it's already 7pm,why isn't he home yet? I walked like a circle while Yedam and Asahi are following my every step.

"come on Hyunsuk!stop walking!you make feel like i'm gonna puke soon"

Asahi said and I sit myself down on the sofa next to Yedam.

"why aren't they home yet? it's already 7pm!!!!" I said with worries in my voice.Yedam came to me and rubbed my back.

"Jihoon hyung went out with Haruto and Jaehyuk so,you don't have to worry that much! They might just have alots of works to finish "

"yedam is right" Asahi added. I look at Asahi then at Yedam who is nodding his head right now. After that the door begin to opened that made me feel so happy but then my expression become shocked and feel hurt as I see my hoonie got carry by Jaehyuk and Haruto as his face full of bruises and cuts. Not only Jihoon but Jaehyuk and Haruto too.

"what was happening?" we all run to them as I help them the get Jihoon who is seems to unconscious.

"the story is so long!just get Jihoon hyung to the room first and baby, please call doctor Seungmin to come here!"

Haruto said as Yedam hurry do as what Haruto offered. I cry as he sees Jihoon in this situation. It hurts me so bad to see my beloved got involved in such a horrible timing. Jaehyuk and Haruto put my hoonie down on the bed as Jaehyuk got dragged by Asahi and Haruto came with Yedam as they took a seat on the sofa and Yedam started to clean the wound for Haruto while sobbing.

"baby!!!look!i'm okay!!!the one who is got more bruises than me is Jihoon hyung"

Haruto said in his sweet tone as Yedam keeps sobbing.

"but i hate to see you guys get hurt!!b-baby!!??what was happening?who hurt you guys?" Yedam looks at Haruto in the eyes as Haruto wiped his tears. I hold my hoonie hand and waiting Haruto to spill the whole tea.

"we got into the fight..." Haruto started to tell us. I look at my soon to be husband as I feel like I can't hold my tears back in my eyes.

"S-sukkie...." Jihoon talked in his sleep as he grabbed my hand even more tight. I just grabbed his hand as my tears is rolling.

"hoonie,i'm here!!!your Sukkie is here"

CONTINUE CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
Sorry for some wrong words or error grammar because i'm lazy to correct.

don't disturb me,i'm on my way to make my readers get sad!!!! Vrom Vrom💨💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 1 9
"I'm a loser, I know that. But this loser is madly in love with you and even the universe can't change it!" Bood Status: Completed
3.8K 203 11
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ✔ Being the one who everyone wants to be, you want to be someone else. "Be with me" "You're-" "I like you Sasha" 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱�...
Choice By :)

Fanfiction

1.7K 160 12
"It's either you stay or leave, I don't care" War didn't even spare a glance to him "I'm not someone who can give you everything but I will give all...
23.1K 1.5K 48
"I never afraid to shoot people's head but why am I afraid of losing you?"-Watanabe Haruto -completed-