His World | F.M

By Hobibbymama218

Neveah is back and better than ever. Her new chapter opens as she begins her final year in middle school. But... More

characters
chapter one: neveah meets grativity
chapter two: neveah meets gravity
chapter three: neveah meets gravity
chapter four: neveah meets the new world
chapter five: neveah meets the new world
chapter six: neveah meets the new world
chapter seven: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter eight: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter nine: neveah meets pluto
chapter ten: neveah meets pluto
chapter eleven: neveah meets pluto
chapter thirteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fourteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fifteen: neveah meets rules
chapter sixteen: neveah meets rules
chapter seventeen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter eighteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter nineteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter twenty: neveah meets yearbook
chapter twenty-one: neveah meets yearbook
chapter twenty-two: neveah meets semi-formal
chapter twenty-three: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-four: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-five: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-six: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-seven: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-eight: neveah meets rileytown
chapter twenty-nine: neveah meets rileytown
chapter thirty: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-one: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-two: neveah meets texas pt. 1
chapter thirty-three: neveah meets texas pt. 2
chapter thirty-four: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-five: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-six: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-seven: neveah meets belief
chapter thirty-eight: neveah meets belief

chapter twelve: neveah meets squirrels

851 41 1
By Hobibbymama218

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah sat on Riley's bed while Riley and Maya were sitting apart from each other on the bay window seat with crossed arms, she looked back and forth as they argued.

"I apologized!" Riley emphasizes to the blonde who was glaring at her.

"I don't care!" Maya tells her.

"I apologized like 50 times. Neveah help me." Riley drags Neveah into it but the girl shakes her head.

"Uhuh, leave me out of this." Riley gives her a look.

"You don't do that to me." Maya simply states as she looks down at the ground.

Riley takes a deep breath in, "How many times are you gonna make me say I'm sorry?" She asks her girlfriend.

"Are you actually sorry?" Maya looks at her.

"No!" Riley leans forward and drags the last syllable out.

"Oh, this one's bad." Topanga says behind the closed door as she, Auggie, and Cory listen to the two fighting.

"It's Riley and Maya." Cory starts with a smile.

"They love each other." Auggie finishes, Topanga shakes her head at the two and places her ear back on the door to listen.

Back in the room, it was quiet for a second before Riley stands up and moves to seat by Neveah.

"Fine, you don't want to sit by me? Fabulous." Maya says, completely butt hurt over the action.

Riley crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at Maya, "I will not stink up the integrity of our bay window with this ridiculous argument."

"You come here and stink it up right now," Maya childishly says, pointing at the end up of the bay window seat.

"Guys, can we just talk about this normally?" Neveah speaks up.

"No!" Riley and Maya yells at her with a glare.

Neveah raises her arms in defense, "Okay..." She trails off.

Outside of the room. Topanga turns to her husband. "No, this one's really bad."

"It'll go away." Cory nonchalantly waves then wraps his arms around his son.

"They're gonna marry each other." Auggie assures his mother with a bright smile.

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah stands by her locker with Jake and Eva before class. She was up almost all night texting Riley and Maya separately as they ranted to her about the argument when she went back home.

"Veah, you look tired." Eva brings up with a worried expression. "Did you get enough sleep, last night?"

Neveah sighs and closes her locker, "No. I've been texting Riley and Maya all night."

"They're still arguing?" Eva asks, this is the first time she's seen the two fight since she came into the friend group.

Jake went to answer but was stopped by Maya's voice.

"You stood up for Lucas and not me!"

"Does that answer your question?" Neveah points to the two girls who were walking over to them.

"I'm not standing up for him." Riley throws her hands up in the air, tired about the entire thing.

"You didn't disagree with him," Maya points out, not noticing the two boys sitting by the stairs.

"Well, when you really think about it, he wasn't wrong." Riley explains to her.

"Who cares?" Maya raises her voice, Riley gives her a look. Neveah sighs and slowly walks over to them.

"Oh, right and wrong don't matter now?"

"The only thing that matters is you and me." Maya gestures between the two, "When have I ever not stood up for you?"

"When I'm wrong!" Riley tells her.

"You're always wrong!" Maya shoots back causing Riley to gasp, "Or you're always right. Who cares? I don't listen, I just stick up for you automatically just like Neveah." She nods her head at the said girl who awkwardly smiles at them.

"Oooo, chick fight!" Zay makes himself known, "Chick fight right here, ladies and gentlemen. One dollar to see shocker by the lockers." He walks over and sit by Lucas.

"Brought to you by Zay Babineaux enterprises." He crosses his legs with an amused smile.

"I'm not gonna be the cause of this." Lucas says and stands up to walk over to his boyfriend.

Maya rolls her eyes as she kept her eyes on Riley, "Too late, huckleberry."

Zay chuckles, "Huckleberry."

Neveah walks over to Farkle and laces their fingers together and leans her head against his shoulder. "You okay, my queen?" He gently asks her.

Neveah tiredly nods her head and gives him a small smile, "Yeah, just a little tired." He squeezes her hand as they turn back to their friends.

"You know why it happened, Maya? All you do is call me names and I finally struck back once." Lucas tells her the truth as he grabs Jake's hand.

"This has nothing to do with you, who I will deal with later." Maya turns to him with a glare.

Zay, Lucas, Jake, and Farkle shivers slightly from her icy tone and takes a step back. "Yee."

"This happened because she stuck up for you unlike Neveah." Maya glares at the brunette.

"I didn't stick up for him." Riley calmly tells her.

"But you didn't disagree with him." Maya emphasizes.

"How could she disagree with him, he's right?" Farkle speaks up causing Neveah and Maya to snap their heads at him.

"You want to be next." They speak in unison.

Farkle looks down at Neveah with excitement and leans closer to her face, "I want to be first!" Neveah bites back a giggle and playfully shoves his face away from hers.

Maya makes a face along with Riley and takes a step back. "Yee."

"He is right, you know." Zay says.

Maya snaps her head towards him, "Why does that mean so much to everybody? When being right is more important than being friends..." She looks at everyone besides Neveah. "Then that's the end of being friends."

She gives them a sad look and walks inside the classroom when the bell rings.

The group look at each other before following after her to go take their seats.

Farkle pulls lets go of Neveah's hand when he saw the board, he sighs and shakes his head. "Yeah, no chance." He grabs the eraser and erases the words on the board.

Cory furrows his brows and glances at his daughters and their best friend before looking at Farkle. "Is this still going on?"

"Look at 'em!" Farkle points to the three girls. Riley was staring forward, Maya was turned with crossed arms, and Neveah was leaning back with a tired face looking between the two girls.

Cory makes a face, "Yowzas!"

Maya sighs with a frown, "I'm moving my seat." Neveah looks at her.

"Yeah, you just do that." Riley stubbornly mumbles.

"Riles." Neveah says in disbelief as she watches Maya gets up to move to the back.

"Mr. Friar?" Cory asks Lucas.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take it anymore. I finally called her a name. She's called me a thousand names. I called her one name." Lucas defends himself.

Maya looks at Jake who raises a brow at her, she turns her head towards Zay and narrows her eyes at him.

"Move." Zay begins dancing in his seat.

Maya grabs him by his shirt and brings his face closer to hers. Eva slightly frowns at his happy face. "Do it." Zay says with a cheesy smile.

Lucas grabs the girl's hand and places it on his shirt. "He's under my protection. You want to tangle with me?" Maya glares at him.

"Not yet." She bluntly tells him and removes her hands from him and circles back to the front of the class where Yogi seats. "Move." The smaller boy did the same thing that Zay did and dances causing Maya to giggle and let him off the hook.

She frowns when she realized that she had to sit back in her seat. She walks back and reluctantly sits down and glance at Riley before speaking, "Why didn't you disagree with him, Riley?"

"Maya, how can I disagree with what he said if what he said was true?" Riley asks her.

"The same way Neveah disagreed for me." Maya shoots back. Riley frowns and looks at Neveah who shared the same look with Maya. "In life, no matter what happens sometimes all you need is someone who will be there for you no matter what."

"She has a point, Riles." Neveah says.

Riley glares at her, "What he said is true!" Neveah gives her a look.

"Why you yelling at me!"

"Cause you're agreeing with her!"

"I'm not agreeing with her, I'm not agreeing with anybody! All I'm saying is that she has a point!" Neveah defends herself, their friends look at the three girls in concern as this was their first time seeing the three have a serious fight.

"Well, if she 'has a point' then I'm not talking to you!" Riley shoots back, Neveah gapes at her while Maya huffs.

"Fine, then we're not talking to you either!" Maya says.

"Good stop talking to me!" Riley tells her and leans closer, Maya does the same.

"Well, that's the way it would work, wouldn't it?" Maya glares at her.

"Not the way we're doing it." Riley replies, Neveah scoffs and leans back into her seat with crossed arms.

Cory nervously laughs as now all three of them were upset which wasn't a good idea. "Okay, darlings. If everyone will focus their attention to the front of the room...war." He starts, "World wars can begin with a single gunshot. And wars between friends can also begin with an isolated event. One time in college, all my freinds had a war, and it was great...until it wasn't."

"I won't let it come to that, Mr. Matthews." Lucas assures the man.

"Neither will us." Jake adds, motioning between him and Farkle who nods his head with agreement.

"Maya? Neveah?" Riley turns to the two girls who had their backs turned to her.

"What?" They bluntly say.

"Let me tell you how much I am not going to talk to you."

"You're pathetic at this." Maya says.

"Well, we've never done this before." Riley tells them and plops back against her seat.

"Sorry, guys." Cory walks closer to them, "But I think this is gonna take someone a little better at this than us. This is gonna take someone with a very unique set of skills. This is gonna take..." He trails off with a smile.

Neveah looks at his plotting face and sat back with a sigh. "Oh, boy."

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

It was after school, Riley was in the kitchen when there was weird scratches on the apartment door. She furrows her brows when it stops and slowly continued doing what she was doing but it resumed again.

Sighing, she walks over and opens the door to reveal a caveman looking guy. He pulls back his long beard and reveals a red lollipop. He takes a lick and closes his beard back. "I have been summoned." The man speaks.

Riley gives him a scared face as she yells, "STRANGER!"

She whips out a whistle and blows, scaring the man in front of her.

He grabs his whistle and blows it back in her face. He spits it out and yells, "Bah! Bah! Bah!" He begins vocalize fanfare while Riley shuts the door in his face. She takes a deep breath when it stops and opens the door again to reveal him still vocalizing causing her to shut it back in front of his face.

"Okay!" He says behind the door.

"Riley!" Cory and Topanga runs to the living room.

"Why'd you blow the whistle?" Topanga asks with a worried tone as she examines her daughter.

"Caveman!" Riley points to the door.

Topanga pauses then lets out a laugh, "Honey, it's not a caveman. It's your uncle Eric." She pauses when she realizes who she was talking about. "Okay, it's a caveman." She reaches for her daughter. "Honey, remember about your Uncle Eric, same rules we told you at the zoo. Don't stand too close, don't feed him, and whatever you do, do not call him Koko."

Cory walks over to the door and turns to his wife and kid, "Okay, girls. Here we go." He said with a bright smile and opens the door for his brother.

"Ah, you missed the whole parade." Eric says holding balloons.

"My brother!" Cory smiles.

"My brother!" Eric responds back and lets go of the balloons to give him a hug.

"Hey, Eric." Topanga smiles at her brother-in-law when the two men pull away.

"'Pangers! You're still here?" He forces a smile and walks over to give her a hug.

"Yeah." The two forcefully chuckles and pulls away.

Eric turns to Riley, "Hello, niche."

"Uncle Eric." Riley pulls into a hug.

"Little 'Pangers!"

"Uncle Eric!" Auggie runs towards him, Eric's face lights up as he meets the little boy halfway.

"Oh! Oh! It's cousin Auggie!" Eric catches Auggie and sits him on the dinner table bench. "Hey! How you doin', buddy?"

"Uncle Eric, how come you look like this?" Auggie curiously asks.

"Because they elected him mayor." Cory speaks from behind them.

"Who would do that?" Riley asks in surprise.

"The good people of Stupid Town." Topanga purses her lips into a smile.

"It's not pronounced Stupid Town!" Eric defends.

"How is it pronounced?" Topanga raises a brow at him.

"St. Upid Town." He corrects her.

Topanga holds in an eye roll and glance at her husband, "Oh. How St. Upid of me."

"I don't get it!" Eric tilts his head.

"And you're the mayor of St. Upid Town?" Riley looks at her uncle.

Eric proudly smiles and walks behind the couch. "Yes! I was elected in a landslide. See, after the landslide, everybody that wasn't killed voted for me. It's a lovely little village right on the border of New York and France."

Riley's eyebrows pinches together, "New York doesn't even border France. It borders Canada."

"Well, then why do they speak French? Why don't they speak Canadahoo?" Eric looks genuinely confused.

"It's Quebec." Topanga explains to him, even though she knew he wouldn't get it.

"The jeopardy guy?"

Topanga looks up at him, "No."

"Who is the jeopardy guy?"

"No."

Eric chuckles. "You have a stupid name." Topanga throws her head back and looks up at the ceiling. Eric walks around to stand in front of Riley, "No, see I look like this because they look like this. When they elected me mayor of them, I wanted them to know that I was one of them." He chuckles, "I mean, people go nuts for the way I look. Do people go nuts for the way you look?"

"I wore high-heels once." Riley says, fiddling with her fingers. "People have responded."

Eric narrows his eyes at his neice, "You're too young. It takes away your vulnerability."

Riley looks him up and down, "Well, we know that now."

"Anyhoo, I've been summoned. Why have I been brought to here?" Eric looks at his brother and sister-in-law.

"Because Cory thinks when it comes to helping people, you somehow turn into a genius." Topanga tells him as they stand up to walk over to them.

Riley turns to Eric, "I'm in a fight with my best friends." Eric frowns, "There will no be losing friends." He says in a serious tone. "Lose one friend, lose all friends. Lose yourself." He looks off into the distance.

"That's genius!" Auggie comments behind him.

Cory smiles, "I told you. Have faith in him. They didn't elect you just because you look like that." He tells his brother.

Eric shakes his head, "No, they elected me because people trust me on their issues. I don't have to look like this. Everybody look at me!" He rips his wig and beard off his face. Seconds later he winces in pain, "Ow!"

Riley leans back into her mom and glance at her father. This is the person who is gonna fix her relationships with her best friends?

She hopes he is right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 945 29
What can you expect when you're finishing high school? For Riley her entire world will turn upside down and picking up the pieces will bring her and...
43K 948 26
___________________________________________ no more rainbows and sunshine. only darkness and rain. no more rileytown only a broken girl who is broken...
1.4K 62 13
With stress at home and a troubled past, Lucas Friar becomes the biggest player in his school that no one can satisfy. In the last weeks of school, a...
196K 7.9K 43
Everything changed on a cold winter night. At exactly 11:00 pm everyone got the call, Riley Matthews is dead. Grief, sadness, anger, filled the Matth...