Bulletproof // nikki sixx

Por styleskiwi

Sequel to Shot In The Dark , guess you'll just have to read to find out #1 in nikkisixx 09/15/2023 Más

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21

part 16

383 17 6
Por styleskiwi

I helped you out of a broken place
———————————————————————

I returned home after my encounter with Vince feeling low and disheveled. I entered the house peeling my soaking coat from my body and removing my damp shoes.

" Oh hey you're back " Nikki says standing in the hallway with Decker on his hip.

" Yeah...sorry I got delayed at Sharises " Nikki still doesn't know what happened between us and I wanna keep it that way.

" Hey no worries, I actually have been dying to tell you the good news...we picked a guy for the band ! " He exclaims in excitement.

The image of Vince flashes through my mind.

" Oh yeah...that's great honey " I fake smile walking into the kitchen.

" Are you not gonna ask who ? " He says following behind me.

I turn to him and raise my eyebrows.

" John...you know the guy with the big curly hair" I don't remember.

" Oh yeah he was good...I liked him " I lie not remembering.

" Yeah we are so stoked we have so many new ideas man it's gonna be great " He smiles walking away again.

I huff, why? I'm not entirely sure.

Lately I find it hard to get excited or just genuinely feel happy. I thought that it was just postpartum depression but now...i think i may be depressed.

Which makes me frustrated, i've nothing to be depressed about....I'm healthy, have a loving husband and two gorgeous kids, a roof over my head and food in the fridge.

I don't understand.

I wake up to the sounds of Decker crying, I jolt up in the bed looking around but he's not in his cradle and Nikki isn't in the bed.

I jog downstairs without even looking at the clock. Nikki stands in the kitchen eating and apple holding Decker in his arms as the television blasts through the kitchen.

" What time is it " I ask rubbing my eyes.

" seven thirty and time for me to go to work " he says kissing Decker on the forehead and handing him to me as I still stand half asleep.

" Work...but you never mentio- " My eyes following him as he grabs his coat and bass.

" Yes I did you just clearly weren't listening to me...you know you've been off in your own little world lately " He says standing in front of me before pecking my lips and running out the door.

I stand there confused.

" Oh by the way you need to collect Gunner from school today... bye love you " He quickly says before jumping in his car and dashing out the drive.

I huff closing the door. I walk back through the house placing Decker in his play matt and switching the tv to some cartoons.

I make my way to the sink and stare out the window.

An uncertain feeling washes over me like a wave dragging me further into the ocean.

I look around at the messy kitchen, dirty dishes, half eaten food scattered all over the counter tops.

I feel dizzy.

" Come on you it's time to see your big brother " I say grabbing Decker from his chair and walking towards the school.

I enter walking down the hallway towards his classroom. I stop noticing him standing there in his red raincoat with a look on his face as his teacher talks to him.

I furrow my eyebrows.

I quickly knock on the door letting myself in.

" Oh Mrs.Sixx... " Is all she says.

" Hello " I say as Gunner runs up to me and grabs onto my leg.

" Is there something wrong " I ask sensing an uneasy feeling.

" Well I was just hoping it would be Mr. Sixx here as there is something I need to speak to him about" She says rubbing her palms together.

" Well he's not here, can't you just tell me "

" Well...this is an issue that needs to be brought up with a parent " she says.

That stung, it was like I was punched in the gut.

" I am his parent...one of his parents " I say sternly.

" And if there is an issue about my child I would like to know about it " I puff my chest out.

She looks around clearly uncomfortable.

" Well it seems that Gunner hasn't been very kind to some of the other students " she says.

I feel Gunners grip on my leg tighten and I move Decker to sit on my hip.

" Are you sure...that doesn't sound like him at all... " I say confused.

He's a sweet kid.

" A few parents have reported it to me and I have to bring this issue to surface, bullying isn't tolerated here " She says earning more confidence.

" I'm sure there is some sort of misunderstanding" I say.

" Even if there was it's still something that needs to be fixed, I suggest you and Mr.Sixx...and the rest of your family... have a conversation about this "

I narrow my eyes at her...that bitch. I swallow my pride and try not to live up to the crude Sixx name and embarrass Gunner any further.

" Come on Gunner " I say grabbing his little hand.

We make our way back to the car in silence, I strap the kids in and sit behind the wheel for a moment.

" I'm sorry Sophia " I hear Gunners little timid voice.

I turn back to look at the young boy, his eyes green and sparkling with sadness.

" Don't be sorry baby " I say smiling at him.

I start the car making my way home. I decide not to say anything to him yet without speaking the Nikki first.

After all that's his dad.

————————————————————————

Okay so I lied about finishing this story!!

Also I had my Mötley Crüe show last week and got to interact with Nikki, I didn't want him so see me freak out so I waited until his back was turned. lol I love him sm

Guess that gave me the inspiration to keep going with the story. Thank you to everyone who has read and left comments I really appreciate all of you x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4K 80 18
"Mickey im 19 years old now, my father died at seven and a half, i dont want to live in a hole anymore." MOTLEY CRUE FANFIC!!
195K 2.2K 34
•Nikki Sixx• •Vince Neil• •Tommy Lee• •Mick Mars• •OG Crüe + The Dirt Crüe• •I DO NOT own the band Mötley Crüe or anyone/anything associated with the...
108K 2.2K 67
First couple chapters are kinda cringy but I PROMISE- it gets really fucking good the farther you read 1000+ words per chapter Been #1 Nikki Sixx #1...