Brother Remembered - Black Da...

Od BDBFanFic

Night is Forgotten, as was his wish. Struck from the memories of the Black Dagger Brotherhood and even the Ch... Více

Forward
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27*

Chapter 17

3 3 0
Od BDBFanFic

Hatrhed watched the exchange between Phury, Night, and the Chosen she didn't know. Night looked positively miserable, and she could guess why. Clearly, he was attracted to the Chosen, but either she had rebuffed him, or he didn't feel he could pursue. She texted Nayah.

Who is the Chosen that came with us to Caldwell?

Nayah responded, Her name is Tarra. Word is that she's been watching Night all these centuries in secret as ordered by the Scribe Virgin.

Hatrhed's eyebrow lifted. What's made it not-so-secret now?

Mehnace's transition. It will happen soon, and they have no community.

Night has been feeding on humans?

I guess so.

Not a good plan for Ace, Hatrhed typed.

Certainly not.

I'll be staying here for the day, as will Night and Ace. Have Ehmily fix up a couple of rooms for them for when we come home.

Already have! 😁

Smiling, Hatrhed switched gears, texting both Nayah and Tristan. I miss you two.

Tristan replied first. I miss you, too. Though, sleeping with Nayah isn't chump change.

Nayah added, I love you. Will you give Tristan permission to fuck me? 😉

Hatrhed felt heat spread through her body. Only if you wait until I'm free so I can listen.

Tristan's response was immediate. Thank you, Ma'am!

She chuckled. You're welcome, Tristan. I'll call later, but it might be a couple of hours.

Smiling, she slipped her phone back into her pocket as Jane caught her attention. "Hey, Hatrhed? You got a minute?"

"Sure!" Hatrhed liked Jane. Not only was she volunteering her time to help the Colony face the impending young boom, she was also V's mate. Hatrhed and V had shared an intense SM scene the last time she was in Caldwell, and the two of them had become friends, of a sort. She was glad to help him get his head sorted out when neither Butch nor Jane thought they could.

Jane looked nervous. "Do you think we could go into the library?"

"Umm... yeah. This sounds serious. Is anything wrong?" She had a moment of panic. "Are the young okay?"

"What?" Jane frowned until she realized what she was asking. "Oh! No, the Colony's young are all doing well. No, I just want to talk to you in private," she looked in her mate's direction where he played pool with Butch, "about V."

Hatrhed closed the door after them when they entered the library and sat in the chair as Jane picked a place on the sofa. "So, what's going on?"

"Well, Butch and I have been talking, and I've been giving it a lot of thought." Jane took a breath and blurted, "I want to learn to top V. Like you top V."

Hatrhed raised an eyebrow. "You mean you want to learn to hurt him."

Jane nodded. "Yes. I want to be able to do that for him."

Hatrhed paused, a sinking feeling in her gut. It was too good to last. She looked at the woman before her, anxious but genuinely interested in being what her mate needed. She plastered on a smile and hoped Jane believe her faux enthusiasm. "I think that would mean everything to V."

The Doc let out a huge breath. "Oh, thank you. I was afraid that we might fight."

Hatrhed held up her hands. "Hey, you're possessive of your mate. I totally get that, and I wouldn't ever want to come between the two of you. So, what do you think we should do?"

"I haven't a clue."

"Well, I can tell you what I'm not willing to do. I don't want to co-top him with you. The edge you have over me is sexual, and I'm not comfortable going there. Honestly, your best bet is to talk to V. He can tell you exactly what he wants." She grinned. "In fact, you can start with denying him until he opens up."

Jane's eyes widened. "You think so? I would think that would make him angry."

"I'm betting it won't. Not when he has the chance to get what he needs from the woman he loves. I'm only a stop-gap. Just be sure to be open about what you're doing and why. Don't let him think you're just not interested in him any more." Hatrhed began to recommend resources for Jane, who eagerly took notes on her phone, nodding. They talked about the nature of consent and why it was important not only for Vishous to be honest about what he wanted and needed but for her to be open in their negotiation.

"Thank you, Hatrhed," Jane said when they finished.

"Any time. You have my number, so if you ever need to talk more, I'm there for you guys."

Jane left Hatrhed alone in the library, staring at the fire. She sighed and found her throat tight. I thought I'd found it this time. She tossed her head, blinking, but it was pointless. She locked the door with her mind and let the tears flow.

"You know there are others out there, right?" Lassiter said from the corner.

Hatrhed, reflexes kicking in, leaped from the chair, reaching for a nonexistent weapon. She scowled. "Yes," she spat, "I know that. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it."

"Point taken." He sprawled on the sofa where Jane had been sitting. "Night has a human he needs to bring with him. Let him."

She was momentarily confused by his abrupt change of subject and frowned deeper, folding her arms over her chest. "What?"

"His personal assistant. She wants to come with him and help set up shop. Let her."

She scoffed. "She's not living at the farm."

"She doesn't have to. And neither does he. Let them settle out of the way."

"Why?"

"Will you do it?"

Hatrhed narrowed her eyes at him. "I don't know how I'm supposed to answer that. Are you speaking as the Scribe Virgin's replacement, or is this just friendly advice?"

"Whichever one gets you to agree."

She considered her options before finally giving in. "Fine. She can come. If, and my guess is that it's a big if, Wrath approves."

"Done."

He stood, hitched up his ridiculous polka-dotted pants, and headed for the door. She watched him leave, sauntering out to the festivities, leaving her behind with her crappy mood.

At least she wasn't crying anymore, so that was a win. She sighed, ran a hand over her face and through her hair, and followed in his wake.

Tohr, Night, and Ace were waiting for her when she ambled over.

"Everything cool?" Tohr asked, eyeing Jane as she talked to V.

She reapplied her fake grin and nodded. "You bet. Who's going first?"

As it turned out, Ace was excellent at hitting his mark. As they played, Hatrhed caught Night stealing glances at Tarra. What Night didn't see were the equally clandestine glances from the Chosen.

Hatrhed leaned over to Night. "You know, I think she likes you, too."

His head whipped round to Tarra. "She does?"

At that moment, Tarra looked up and saw Night looking at her. Her face lit up.

"Oh, yeah. She does."

He sighed and turned away. "I am not worthy of such a female."

"Don't you think that's up to her?"

He grimaced and changed the subject. "I need to talk to you and Wrath about my personal assistant. She runs the bulk of my business and wants to come with me."

"You want to bring a human into my Colony."

"I do."

If Lassiter wouldn't answer her, she could damn well get Night to fess up. "Why?"

He cleared his throat. "She's... a friend."

"You mean you feed from her."

"Yes. I have been for several years. I wouldn't have settled on one, except I found that she couldn't be compelled."

Hatrhed pinched the bridge of her nose, then ran a hand through her hair. "She can't live at the farm. If you want to be with her, you have to buy a house out of the way."

He nodded eagerly, clearly relieved. Hatrhed didn't want to spend the energy trying to figure him out. She glanced over to V and Jane just as he looked up at her. He gave her a nod, and she returned a small salute.

"I'm going to head up to my room. We'll see about returning home after First Meal." Without waiting for him to say yay or nay, she headed up the stairs. Maybe a soak in the tub while listening to her loves fuck would wipe away some of the heartache.

Twenty minutes and a significant portion of a bottle of top-shelf bourbon later, she was ready to dial.

"Hi," Nayah's soft voice filled her heart.

"Hello, Ma'am," Tristan added. She could hear the smile in it.

She smiled in return. "Hiya both. I'm going to put you on speaker and get in the water."

"Taking a bath?" Nayah purred.

She stepped into the warmth and sank down, covering her shoulders in the enormous tub. "Yeah. It's been a day."

"Maybe we can help relax you?" Tristan offered with a chuckle.

She laughed, low and guttural. "I'm betting that you can." She was feeling better already. "Now, I believe that Tristan has some begging to do."

He knew what Hatrhed wanted. "Please, Nayah, let me have you?"

"Hmm. Maybe. If you do a good job with fingers and tongue, I might."

"Can I undress you?" he asked, voice husky.

Hatrhed smiled, knowing precisely the longing, hungry look he'd have on his face. "Nice and slow, Tristan," she ordered.

"Her skin is so soft, Ma'am. And she smells like jasmine."

Nayah moaned. "Your hands are warm. That feels good. Your tongue would feel even better."

"Make her moan again."

She was rewarded with a gasp and moan from Nayah. "Yes. Just like that."

"Undress her, slowly, and then take her to the bed. I want to listen to you go down on her and make her come for us."

"Yes, Ma'am," was his breathy reply.

Hatrhed slid a hand up her thigh and dipped into her slickness, wet in a way that wasn't from the water. She sighed, closed her eyes, and leaned back to enjoy herself.

Small sounds escaped from Nayah, and Hatrhed filled in the action with her imagination. She saw Tristan between her legs, spreading her wide, lapping at her.

"That feels so good," Nayah said.

"You taste amazing," was his answering growl.

"Grab his hair, Nayah. Make him please you."

He grunted, muffled, as Nayah did as she was told. "May he use his hands, Hatrhed?" she asked.

"Yes. Slow at first, but work up to as many as you can stand. Come hard and let me hear it."

Nayah whimpered at first but then grew louder, and her sounds came faster. Hatrhed worked herself to the music of her loves. She smiled when Nayah called out Tristan's name.

"Get undressed and fuck her, Tristan. Let's see if she'll scream for us."

"Yes, Ma'am!" he eagerly agreed as Nayah giggled.

"Fast or slow, Nayah?" he asked quietly.

"Slow... at least at first," she replied.

"Come here, up on your knees. Let me take you from behind. I know you like that."

"Yes. Perfect." Nayah's sharp intake of breath told Hatrhed that Tristan had entered her.

"You're so hot," he told her. "You feel amazing sliding over my cock."

"You fit me so well," Nayah offered. "Oh... damn... that's good. Can I change my mind?"

He laughed low and enticing. "About what?"

"Go fast. Fuck me."

"I thought you'd say that."

Hatrhed chuckled as her bonded mates cried out when he buried himself in her, then she listened to them slap together as he did his duty.

"Make her come, Tristan. Then you can go. Then the two of you can feed." She loved hearing them, her imagination working hard to fill in the gaps between what she heard and her experience with them. She knew when Nayah was close, just by the noises she made, and she picked up the pace on herself so they could come together. She cried out with Nayah.

"Roll over for me, Nayah," Tristen asked. "I want to watch you go again. You're so damned beautiful when you do."

Hatrhed relaxed and listened, eyes closed, as her heart rate returned to normal. Their lovemaking crescendoed again, this time with Tristan joining in.

"Yes!" Nayah cried out, and Hatrhed knew that Tristan was at her neck, fangs buried in her vein. He rolled her along before the noises changed, with Tristan being the one cursing with pleasure.

When things settled, Hatrhed pulled herself out of the water to dry off. When she heard the two of them giggle, she spoke.

"Nicely done, loves. I miss you."

"We'll take care of you properly when you're home," Nayah assured her.

"With permission, of course, Ma'am," Tristan added, making Hatrhed smile.

"I'm heading to bed. I love you."

"We love you, too," came the answer.

She ended the call and climbed into bed, not caring that her hair was still damp. She was tired... and the sooner she slept, the sooner she could be with them again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9K 1K 66
First book in the 'JADED' series! ~"You taste..." He trailed off in the most seductive voice I had ever heard. His eyes opened and they were almost c...
47.7K 4.7K 46
❝When a Devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever and you would be terrified, he'll go to the depth of hell for her.❞ What...
65.9K 1.5K 27
MODERN SETTING - VAMPIRE AU "Fredrick Harrington, Martha Harrington, and Steven Harrington, also goes by Steve. I need you to find him and watch him...
260 5 13
Pain, blood and death are nothing new in this world. What makes it lethal? Vengeance and bloodthirst in this world of sinners. But what happens when...