Lockwood and Me

By CillianMurphy555

Keira was not looking for an agency she liked working alone people were just liability's Her biggest enemy wa... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
A/N

5.

83 2 0
By CillianMurphy555

I won't bother you just enjoy!
—————————————————————————
Lockwoods pov-
I woke up later than usual next to her. Keira she was sleeping so peacefully, I tried so so hard not to wake her. I got dressed and the time read
7:03 am which is good, George usually isn't awake for another hour whereas Lucy was unpredictable.
I walk into the kitchen that's empty as per usual except the skull was in the oven. George had a weird obsession with that skull. I just left it there was no point George would only get mad that I touched it. I can't help stare at it though, why the actual-

G-"step away from the skull"

A-"BLOODY HELL, You know how to give a guy a heart attack.why did you put it there and good morning to you too."

G-"because I'm running tests on him. Anyway I'm off back upstairs to see if Lucy's up and then me and her are going searching for Keira."

A-"what do you mean searching for her? She's in the house."

G-"when we got back later than planned you were asleep and Keira wasn't in her room all her stuff was gone Lucy's in a state."

A-"ohhh well she's fine I'll explain later with her what's going on just stay here ill go talk to lucy."

Holy shit! Why did they check on Keira? I mean why wouldn't they. I guess they thought she would have run off by now and then seeing her room empty must have been Lucy's worst nightmare considering Keira was a girl and Lucy had been living with me and George with no other friends and finally having Keira was her dream come true having a girl friend rather than boys.
I get to Lucy's door and knock

A-"Lucy?"

L-"y-yeah"

A-"can I come in?"

L-"yea"

A-"hey um so George said about Keira and before you say anything she's fine she's here and she's not going anywhere me and her will explain later yeah?"

L-"wait she's here? Can I speak with her?"

A-"I can see if she's awake if she is I'll send her in here okay?"

L-"okay thank you."

I leave her room and close her door I check no one's around when I enter my bedroom seeing Keira still fast asleep on my bed. I walk over to her and lay next to her caressing her hair so gently seeing her eyes flutter open searching until they meet mine.

K-" hey"

A-"sorry did I wake you my love"

K-"no it's okay ant"

A-"Lucy is worried that you ran off she'd like to see you when you are ready."

K-"I'll change in a sec then."

A-"there's a case later you don't have to come I'm not expecting you to have to but it should be a short one"

K-"I don't feel up to it today sorry ant. what do you think. Joggers or leggings?"

A-"leggings."

K-"okay okay now black shirt or white shirt?"

A-"white. You can wear one of my hoodies they won't notice considering I never wear them. I don't know why I have them if I'm being honest since well obviously I am a posh boy"

K-"okay weirdo whatevs you say, now real question bra or no bra?"

A-"what ever you find more comfortable"

K-"I'm just playing as-if I'd have cared about the answer to it. You don't have to leave while I change I trust you ant."

She starts taking off her clothes I try not to look but I can't help it her body's gorgeous, the way her body looks in the light and the way is only focused on getting dressed, she puts on her panties and her bra first a matching set and then she has her back facing me and slightly bends putting her leggings on when I feel my trousers get tight and immediately grab a cushion to cover my lap. She turns so me as she puts her shirt on staring at my dark red face.

K-"you okay?"

A-"yeah I-i I'm great."

K-"okay well oh ohhh"

A-"yeah well I'm gonna stay here for a bit um in that top draw is hoodies well like two"

She walks over to me moves the cushion and straddles me on the bed while keeping eye contact until she closes her eyes and starts kissing me
*knock knock*
G-"Lockwood what are you doing you coming back down?"

Shit he has to interrupt every good moment Keira is now over at my draws with a hoodie in her arms and stands behind the door while I go to open it.

A-"I'll be down in a moment george give me 5 minutes."

G-"who's got you so hot and bothered mr Lockwo- holy shit your not."

A-"what no, No George just let me get ready I was exercising."

G-"bullshit exercising my ass and you already are"

A-"no I need to change my trousers."

G-"what ever you say Pinocchio"

I slam the door in his face and I see Keira holding her mouth to stop her from laughing.

A-"give it a minute before you go to Lucy I'll check the hallway to make sure George isn't watching."

K-"okay mr Lockwood."

I peer out of my door seeing the landing empty I signal to Keira to go to Lucy's room as I start going downstairs to the kitchen and see George sat at the table with two cups of tea

G-"I made you a tea Pinocchio"

A-"George give it up what you think you know is not true."

G-" well explain how she was here but all of her stuff wasn't in her room and that she's still going to live here, but not in her room because all of her stuff is no longer in there. So in conclusion Lockwood, you're sleeping with her. I figured it all out Lockwood. Your whole plan was to get her into bed. That's why you actually wanted her to live here."

A-" George it all goes way back, it's not like that and I've told you a million times that I trust her. we're going to explain it later. Just wait."

G-"okay I'll wait then."

We sat in awkward silence until the girls came downstairs laughing and gossiping until they stepped into the kitchen.

L-"what's happend."

G-"nothing nothing I think I'd like to hear what you two have to say now rather than later Lockwood."

A-" okay.Lucy, Keira,take a seat. Me and Keira have started going out and we weren't going to tell you until you freaked out that her stuff wasn't in her room. It's because it's now in mine we're going to share a room so that any new employees have a room or even just keep it as a guest room."

K-" since we are now telling you I also have a confession ....I ate all the donuts"

L-"wait hold on so you two are-"

G-"YOU ATE ALL THE DONUTS!"

A-"that's your worry?"

G-"yes they were mine."

A-"glad we had that talk, right tonight's case Keira won't be working it but it's a short and easy one. We will leave at 7 pm. George have you prepared the research?"

G-"yes it's all done it's a type one the source is a necklace in the master bedroom. You shouldn't need me on this case so I'll start working on next case tonight."

Keiras pov-

I got a bit jelous that Lucy and Lockwood where going on a case by themselves but I trust Lucy she wouldn't betray me. Right?

Skull: oooh but she would, she'd go after him quicker than you could blink ahahaha

K-"SHUT UP!"

I slammed my hand on the table, rushing out of the kitchen without saying a word to any of the concerned faces in the room.

G- "did I say something?"

L-"no not that I think could have upset her?"

A-"I'll go talk to her."

I run all the way to my old room and sit on the bed as tears started to form in my eyes, I hear footsteps chasing after me but I just want to be alone.

A-"heyy what's wrong?"

K-" nothing it's just that stupid skull he said something that made me worry."

A-" I'm here now come here. You can stay in my room while I'm gone do whatever you like okay? Relax and the second I'm home we can cuddle."

K-"okay ant."

A-"come on let's get you too our room."

K-"our?"

A-"it's ours yeah."

Him saying that gave me butterflies, he held my hand until we reached our room he sat with me on the bed reassured me that everything was going to be okay. God I love this man.
Before I knew it the where out on the case working hard.with the last thing he said to me 'don't wait up darling.'

—————————————————————————
A/n I am so very sorry I have been neglecting this story I'm getting back to it I promise<3
1543 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.1K 20
D E F I N I T I O N: MOXIE "Force of character, determination, or nerve," With a silent scream she fell forwards, her throat and mouth to full of blo...
50.6K 1.7K 48
Daniel Aiken, the youngest agent to ever rank top five in Fittes was sent on a particularly traumatizing case. When she got back from the assignment...
728 34 14
Cordelia Maybank didn't get along with really anyone, she more than tolerated her brother's friends, but like everyone, she couldn't stand being arou...
45 9 9
Everyone has their own perspective,from their own camera... Keira Emberson is a 16 year old girl going thru some shit. Everyone thinks her life's pi...