3.

A/n
The bloody books haven't arrived still I'm really getting impatient it's been weeks!
I do not own any of these characters except Keira she is made up.
None of this is accurate I know, pretend Lucy's room is on the same floor as Lockwood and George's. I changed the way I wrote the speach I think it's better this way so obviously you need a key
K- Keira
A - Lockwood
L - Lucy
G - George
———————————————————————
Recap:
Shit did I really just ask that he's now sitting up his body turned towards me his eyes locked on mine

A-"you want a hug? From me?"

K-"I'll leave I'm sorry."

A-"wait"

Before I can say anything he holds his arms open to hug me I give in and sit just inbetween his legs and hug him back.

K-"ant?"

A-"yea"

K-"do you hate me?"

Lockwoods pov-
It's sounds unreal she thinks I hate her? Why would she think that? I love her. I don't ever want to let her go. I feel her slowly move her head to look up at me.

A-"ofcourse I don't hate you darling where'd you get that idea?"

K-"darling?... it's just I heard you talking in the kitchen today it's just felt off like no one really wants me here you know?"

A-" we do I promise."

K-"okay goodnight ant"

A-"night dear."

Darling? Dear? Am I going insane?!?! She definitely thinks I'm weird now if she didn't before.

The morning—

Everyone but Keira is in the kitchen George is going on about needing to go shopping and making a list.

G-"Lockwood do you know if Keira has preferences or what?"

A-" I don't I can go ask her i need to go to my room quick as well, when I come down I'll let you know. The case tonight's at 6 so be ready to leave 5:30 ok?"

I needed to ask Keira weather she had preferences for meals so i knew what I had to send George of to buy. I knocked on her room door silence I called out for her silence. Shit. What if something happened to her last night what if she's hurt. I slowly open her door creep up the stairs and when I look around her room I find her fast asleep. I can't help but smile at the sight, she's got on some pjs she brought while she was out with Lucy the ones she had on last night. Her shorts were tight, and a lose top that read live fast die young. I walk back down the flight of stairs close her door and back up I walk over to her bed.
It can't hurt to make sure she's okay right?
I slowly lay down next to her and feel her body move closer to mine. Her eye mask read fuck off.
She looked so gorgeous, I wanted to lay like this forever. Until I hear

G-" LOCKWOOD?? WHERE ARE YOU?!?"

shit. I slowly get up and walk over to the stairs when I hear her.

K-" Lockwood..."

Does she know it was me? Is she awake?

K-"oohh lockwood"

Is she? Having a dream a special dream about me?