6.

I'm incredibly sorry for the amount of dialogue, I'm more into the dialogue then the thoughts it's funnier yk? I am trying so hard but I'm trying to balance revision, school, sleep, exercise, reading, eating which is way harder than i thought.
—————————————————————————

I started reading a book, it's about a girl and a guy who are madly inlove but the guy betrays the girl. And I'm sobbing, so stupid I know. The time is 23:27 he's still not back, I start to worry wether he's okay. I feel my eyes get really heavy and decide to call it a night and go to sleep.

Lockwoods pov
The case took longer than expected, but it's nice being back. I make a cup of tea before heading upstairs to find Keira passed out for the night, I rest on the door frame while absorbing her, she looked gorgeous the way the moonlight hit her, the way she was curled up to my side of the bed. I jump feeling a tap on my shoulder

G:"she missed you, you know"
A:"what?"
G:"mhm I heard her crying."
A:"don't fuck with me"
G:" I'm not, I'm just saying, night bud."

Was he telling the truth? I walk over to the bed and get undressed into my boxers and get into bed next to her, I feel her stirr awake

A:"shhhh go back to sleep my love."
K:" hold me?"
A:"course come here"

I feel her tiny warm body snuggle up to mine and drifting back to sleep and so do I after I finished my tea.

The morning——————————-

I wake up and realise Keira is no longer in bed or my- our room for that fact. I get up and put on my normal clothes with some pink socks. As I enter the kitchen I see Keira sat at the table with a book in hand with a few tears running down her cheek.

A:" what's a matter"
K:" oh it's just I started reading this book this morning since I couldn't get back to sleep and it's really sad."
A:" what book?"
K: "me before you."
A: "ohh I've heard about it, I don't know much though."
G: "nice to see I was being involved in this conversation."
K: " you just got down here you melt."
G: "lockwood she's bullying me! Do something."
K: "what are you 4?"
A: "yes he is."
G: "you bitch, betrayed me!"
A: "whatever, tea anyone? Ah Lucy good morning"
L: " mhm I'll take a tea."
A: "today we did have a case but they called to cancel last minute, due to reasons we weren't told due to apparently they signed a NDA."
G: "I've got plans today anyway."
L: "like what? Taking the skull on a date?"
G: "funny, no I'm going shopping for some new equipment."
A: "yes we were in need of some more chains, could you pick up Keira a new rapier?"
G: "course, but if anyone touches my biscuits!"
K: "oh don't worry they won't be here when your back! Me and Lucy will eat them!"
L: "actually I'm meeting up with kipps today."
K: "ooooooooo someone's in loveeee"
L: "says you."
G: "I think I'm just gonna go bye you awful lot."
A: "I'm going to practice today then."
K: "ahh look at the time, it's nap time!"
L: "haha already? You just got up!"
K: "have fun on your date Lucy luce!"

I start practicing my techniques and form, and I hear the door open and close upstairs, my guess Lucy's gone. I decided to take a break and see what Keira's up to.
I enter our room to see her bundled up on our bed reading.
She's got here hand out signalling she wants me to wait till she's at the end of a page.

K: "sorry I had to finish the page."
A: "thought so."
K: "everything alright mr Lockwood?"
A: "just checking in on you."
K: "come here...I need to tell you something"

I walk to the bed and sit infront of her and she moved to straddle my lap and puts her mouth next to my ear and instead of whispering in my ear she gently nibbled on my ear.
I start kissing her neck softly, not letting myself leave a mark until she tangles her hand in my hair pulling my face harder into her neck, she's drawing shapes in my side making me harder.

Keiras pov
He puts his hands under my thighs picking me up to lay me back while he's towering over me, taking my shirt and leggings off while I'm pulling at his buttons on his shirt trying to get it off. He stops kissing me for a moment and looks me in the eyes before whispering

A: "are you sure you want to."
K: "yes, please don't stop."

He continued kissing my neck as he reached his hand down breaking the seal of my panties, gently rubbing my clit making it harder to wait for him, he pulls off his boxers along with my panties, He looks up at me and I give him a nod showing him I still want to before he pushes himself inside me

A: "fuuuck"

He starts slowly thrusting before he finds my g spot sending me over the edge and a moaning mess, I hear a low growl turning me on more. He moves to kiss my neck and I tangle my hand in his hair pulling him deeper in my neck, my other clawing at his back.

A: "I'm gonna cum."
K: "me too"

We both climax he lays down next to me as we both turn facing each other

K: "I love you."
A: "I love you too."

After a while ant gets up and holds his hand out to me

A: "I'm going to the kitchen would you care to accompany me?"
K: "I think you should put on some clothes first?"
A: "I think your right."

I put on my shirt and legging again, before Turing to ant seeing him slowly put on his shirt before we walked down to the kitchen holding hands.

A: "Tea"
K: "yes please ant"

As he makes us tea George walks through the door with two bags of stuff, going straight into the basement to put all the stuff down there and away into bags prepared for the next case.

—————————————————————————
This was shit I won't lie I'm gonna try to make the next one better I promise.
1066 words.