2.

A/n
None of this is accurate I know pretend Lucy's room is on the same floor as Lockwood and George's. I change the way I wrote the speach I think it's better this way so obviously you need a key
K- Keira
A - Lockwood
L - Lucy
G - George
————————————————————————-

Keiras pov-
Okay maybe , I get a free place to stay and free spying.

K-"Hey ant wait I'll join, if you try anything I will be prepared to kill you, no one will be surprised if you turn up dead you know that. Don't try anything."

A-"Haha that's my girl, your safe here no one knows your here so you safe. You can relax come on I'll show you around."
A-"Also Keira, George and Lucy don't exactly know your living here yet I haven't gotten round to asking. So if you'd like to accompany me to the kitchen and wait until I tell you to come in, stand right there."

I pressed my ear up to the door to hear all the had to say.
L-"Lockwood I'm sorry about last night I shouldn't have said that I know how you feel about her your right she's a bitc- oww why did you do that"

A-"I have news now don't be mad just hear me out."

G-"go on then"

A-"I offered Keira to live with us she can take the attic"

L-" yesssss a new girl in the house- wait I thought you hated her."

What did she mean he hated me, he's definitely planning something how could I have been so naive. But how does she know he hates me? Is he taking to them about me? I'm not so sure about this I'm starting to feel a bit ill.

G-" Lockwood what have you done?! She's our enemy you hate her. You said she was dead and when you saw her you got all rattled up!"

A-"BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST LIKE ME! She's got no family no home not even any friends she wanders the streets of London ever night! She will be dead if I don't help her"

G-" oh you've got to be the hero"

L-" George that's enough lockwoods got a point we need to look out for her I doubt she's a bad person, like you said it's just unlikely she'll live up to the stereotypes of her family name."

G-" she get one chance ONE and if she betrays us I'm done."

A-" thank you"

What.just.happened. They care? They don't care? He hates me? He don't? No matter what stay on guard. I need to watch my back. Even with Lucy she may have sounded happy but I'm not sure. You can never be to careful.

A-"Keira come in"

K-" hi"

A-"can you roll your eyes quiter George"

L-" ignore him I'm Lucy nice to meet you again"

K-"I remember from that night at fittes oh what a night that was."

A-"what are you talking about?"

K-" your precious miss Penelope tried to kill me."

A-" what she was with us the whole night? She kept trying to convince Lucy to join fittes"

K-"yeah we'll she hired this stuck up twat with a golden sword. He works for her, he's her task rabbit."

G-"did you just say gold sword."

K-"rapier same thing."

A-"are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

G-"exactly"