The bad boys baby

By that_crazy_girl66

This book is about two people that don't get along and they fall in love with each other and that the girls... More

meet melandie star
chaper 1
chaper 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (part 2 of the cafe)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New people in the book
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New people
Chapter 19
New books
Chapter 20
Omg
Im sorry guys
Chapter 21
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Omg
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sorry guys
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Omg Thank You Guys
chapter 29
Sad Times
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Merry Christmas
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Omg
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
chaper 45
new story
Chapter 47

Chapter 46

62 0 0
By that_crazy_girl66

Melanie's P.O.V
So now 5 months later and lexi is 5 months and the boy are now starting primary school we're has the time gone the boys are now 5 and I'm now 20 with 3 kids as I was 16 then I had the twins and 20 when I had lexi and in 2 mouths I will 21 with 3 kids but I would change it for the world I love them all and Anthony of course even if he is annoying at times.

I wake up with Anthony rocking Lexi and waking around our room. I sit up and ask if I could try to calm her down. I take Lexi and breastfeed her and she calms down "there there princess you were only hungry" Anthony kisses my head and says "sorry we woke up my queen the wedding is tomorrow and I'm already messing up you beauty sleep" I look at Anthony and says "it's ok babe you are taking boys right so I can take wee Lexi to myself with the girls" he nods and take Lexi so I can clean myself up.

Outfit

I cuddle with miles and Calum as there leaving with Anthony soon and Anthony has Lexi as I am looking after her with the girls. It's that time that I now hate saying goodbye to Anthony til the morning and the twins since I had them they have never leaved my side now they have for the night.

The girls are now here helping with Lexi but I feel like there's something wrong like I there is something happening and it's really bad but I can't put my finger on it really. My sister Cheryl is here with maddie she almost year now I can't believe it. Lexi is in her play area with maddie so us girl can go out nails and that. I walk over to check on Lexi and maddie and Lexi has a little cut on her face I tell Cheryl and she tells me that maddie is now grabbing everything and that and her nail might of got Lexi I told her to don't worry about it as miles and Calum was like that when they were younger. I clean the wee cut on Lexi and FaceTimes here daddy "Lexi it's daddy" but then I see a girl in the background and I ask who is was and he get a little scared "Anthony who is that" he says it's a some girl then the guys know but then she hugs my boys I flip "get away from my sons Anthony" he tells to calm down but then she kisses Anthony I hang up.

I stay up a little with Lexi and thinking about Anthony kissing her then I hear the first door then Anthony walks in "babe I never kissed her back" I don't look at him how could he do this a day before the wedding "were the twins" he looks at me and says "Melanie they have name miles and Calum" I look at them "I know what I called them Anthony I didn't go though 2 hour of labour for nothing" I pick up Lexi "and before you start Lexi needs her sleep". He walks for me to come back and then he says "Melanie if you don't want to get married and go with someone else then do it" I look at him and says "you know Anthony I was cheated on before and that" he nods ad leaves.

The next day

I wake up and gets ready for our wedding day I pick up Lexi and I get a call from Anthony and I answer "ok Anthony calm down babe of course I am goi g to marry you" then I hear something from Lexi "dada" I look at her and put the phone to her ear "dada" I take the phone and Anthony is so happy that her first word and it was dad for Anthony.

Lexi's outfit

The twins

Mine

Anthony's

I pick up Lexi "I love you princess and so does dada" I kissed her head and she tucks into me I get my hair done while Lexi sit on my knee playing with my phone and she calls Anthony "omg no FaceTime Lexi dada can't see mama yet" I turn of my camera off "hey babe sorry I have my dress on and I'm getting my hair done and someone hit your number" he laughs and says "how my two girls doing I know your getting your hair done what little princess up too" I look down at Lexi "she was playing on my phone and now she's all dressed like a princess" we say our goodbye as I have to go now.

Cheryl take Lexi and I tell her to give her bottle in the car. I go into the other car with my dad and of course cried when we saw me in my dress ( my dad did that on my formal night). When we get there Lexi will be with Cheryl and maddie and I will be the last one to walk down and now the nerves are kicking in.

When I walk down the aisle and see Anthony turn he starts to cry. When I get to him he takes my hands and we do our i do's and we kisses of course and we walk down the aisle and tells everyone we will see them at the place the dinner I hold. When we get there I get dressed into my dancing dress.

My dress

I walk into the room and Anthony has Lexi his little princess i over and the twins hugs me "now we are a family" we cheers and then Cole walks over I look at him "you ok" he take the twins away from me "miles Calum I'm your real dad" I look at Cole "Cole they know who you are" Cole looks at me "you better have because they would know" I look around and everyone is looking "Cole why are you doing this at my wedding" Cole looks at me "because you loved me and Jason and other people and now your married to him" I take miles and Calum from Cole and I tell them "boys he leaved me to take care of yous two on my own and he also never wants yous so now yous have me and Anthony to take care of yous" they hug me and Anthony but not there own dad and miles turn to Cole and says "if you loved us you would stay and see us grown up but you never dad so we have someone who wants us" and the twins walks away.

We party all night and me and Anthony put the kids to bed and kissed them goodnight like we have always did but now it feels magical. Me and Anthony goes to our room and cuddles up as a married couple and next thing we will be on our honeymoon and the kids are coming with us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
1.3K 106 32
A girl, A boy, A friendship turns into something more, And a forced breakup that nobody wanted A few years ago everything was perfect for these two 1...
139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...
599K 29.6K 68
ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs. ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ. Two inseparable best friends. A bond so beautiful that nothing could've broken them apart. But it all changed 𝘵�...