Never underestimate me!

By MullinLiam

Izuku Midoriya. Thought to be a quirkless boy and to have comitted suicide suddenly returns. During the event... More

Darkest hour brings forth the greatest light!
The Strife's rejoin the fight!
"I'm Izuku Strife and this is my story!"
The start of Endeavors end
Shoto heals as the Girls learn Izuku is in pain.
Punishment and Mitsuki's aid 🍋
Fuyumi arrives as evidence begins to mount.
Izuku vs Endeavor! Mitsuki's kink 🍋 🍋!
🍋9th joins Izuku!🍋
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 1!
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 2
Bridge Between Worlds! 🍋Izumomo🍋
Ultimate Soul! Midoriya's End!
Nejire's Wounded Savior! A Soul's Worth!
Mirio's Final Fight!
Submitted for 2023 Watty's

🍋Izujiro🍋

404 11 0
By MullinLiam

     It's been a week since my parents death at Sephiroth's hands. As much as I would love to say that even though I know why they did what they did. Even though I understand their sacrifice was to save and protect me and the rest of our family. Even though we all still survived I could not handle the pain of losing them. I would make great headway in training but then the memories returned. "Sigh. Why does life always find a way to make me suffer." I said after showering and laying down. Eri was sleeping with Ochaco so I was by myself in my room. The vision of their sacrifice was playing on repeat in my mind.

     As I lay there tears formed in my eyes on the edge of a precipice all my pain through my life magnified tenfold. Then came the knock on my door. "Come in Kyo." I said as she opened the door. "Hehe I keep forgetting your hearing is amazingly good dude." She said as she walked in. I smiled softly as I sat up. "Hehe yeah. What brings you round sexy Rockstar?" I asked trying to hide my pain. Kyoka frowns as she walks in and sits beside me. "You do. I know you're hurting Izuku. You are trying to hide it like before. I can see it in everything you do. Understand this Izuku. Thanks to your parents sacrifice you can keep building your power in order to take the fucker down. Cloud and Tifa loved you as if you were their own Zuzu. They were stuck in a foreign world but they didn't care. They were together with a son who needed their help. They sacrificed so much in the hopes their legacy could finish the job they started." I pulled her into a one armed hug. Tears staring to flow. "Thanks Kyo. I....whew I understand but it doesn't make it any easier. The only way I can revive them is I made it into their world." I said with a shuddering sigh. Kyoka hugged me tight with tears in her eyes. "I know Izuku. But never forget. You are not in this alone. The nine of us are right here with you. For we love you. Not for your strength or your position. Nor out of pity. No Izuku. We all fell for your incredible heart, pain, past and how you have always been so kind, brave, tender, understanding, loving, and honest. You always treated us as if we were queens and equals. Even...me. The flat as a board, bitchy tomboy." She finished with a sad smile that made me hurt for still she has little faith in herself and hates her body.

     "You're not flat as a board nor a bitchy tomboy. Kyoka you, Momo, Ocha, and Mitsuki are the first four women since my quirkless diagnosis to ever give me the time of day. My first real friends who never would hurt me or betray me. Who accepted me even with my past. Who helped me return to the light. You're truly a beautiful, sexy rocking girl. But also underneath that created personality you are kind, smart, and strong. You're compassionate. Yes you too have body issues but not once have I ever seen you as ugly or a bitch." I said as we lay down side by side. She cuddled into me with her head on my chest. I smiled listening to her heartbeat. It was strong but beating fast as she blushed from my words.

     "Hehe. Even though you're in pain you always push through when others need your help. Thank you Izuku for being who you are. My issues aren't as bad as yours but you never let me dwell on the negative. Thank you for making me feel special. I never expected my life to be this way. Nor to finally have a husband." I chuckled at her words. "Kyo you are special. You're not bad, ugly, or in anyway unfit for love. Hell you even love me knowing my past and never hold it against me. I just like you never expected a wife let alone four. As well as six girlfriends on top of it. All the shit Bakugo forced me to do. All the pain I was forced to suffer in this world. When I'm with you or any of the others I finally feel loved and accepted. Thank you. Every one of you." I said as she blushed and rolled on top of me laying on my chest gazing into my eyes.

    "You're always welcome Zuzu. Because we all truly love you and always will." She says as our lips meet in an explosion of love. We kiss for a few minutes and by the time we break we're both breathing heavy as her blush increased to cover her entire head and lobes as lets out a soft moan. "God oooh yes I love ahh that massive cock uhh on my ass." She says as I just then realize I'm hard as diamond and rubbing against her cheeks. "Hehe well mmm not gonna lie that Ohh perfect ass feels ahh great on my cock." I moan out with a smile. She giggles a bit before she crawls up and slides off the edge of the bed with a smirk. "Got the clicker?" She asks as I grin and grab the clicker from my pocket pressing it. The room fills with that usual light as I sit up. She tells me to take my shorts off as she takes off her shirt and sexy little bra. "Hehe no complaints here sexy rockstar." I say as I stand up and strip off everything before sitting down again. She smiles as her jacks wrap around my dick and sack. She lightly vibrates them. "Ooh god yes. That feels ahh amazing." I say with a moan as she smiles at me. "Hehe I was hoping it would. Never did this before. Hehe." She says with a toothy grin. I smile as she starts stroking my dick with one of her jacks vibrating the whole time. I moan as she makes my dick and balls feel an enormous level of pleasure. "Mm well ooh that's definitely ahh working." I say as she smirks. She strokes me faster as she tentatively leans forward and licks my hard cock making me moan more. Slowly she licks it all over coating it with her saliva.

     "Holy hell your dick tastes amazing Zuzu." She says as I moan in pleasure. "Heh thanks oooh. You're ahh pretty good at that." She blushes with a coy smile before she slowly kisses the head of my dick a few times. Breathing a bit heavy she ever so slowly takes me into her mouth making me feel pure pleasure. She begins to inhale as much as she can all the while vibrating her jacks. Once she gets about half of me in her mouth she gags a bit before backing off and winking in my eyes before bobbing up and down on it. "Ohhh fuck yes. You're ahhh great at this mmm Kyo." I barely can moan out as her eyes show her love for the compliment. She sped up and after a few minutes of her amazing head and vibes she can finally inhale all of my hard cock. She goes faster and faster and a minute later I roar. "Ohhh fuuuuck g-gonna c-cummm!" As she smiles with her eyes before going to the base and vibrating more than ever. Unable to hold back I fire my massive load down her thoat as she swallows as much as she can. Soon as I finish cumming she pulls off my dick. Cleaning all the excess before popping off. "Fuck yes. They're right mophead. Hehe. Your cum is thick and sticky but tastes amazing!" She says with a bit of surprise.

    "Hehe thanks Kyo. You definitely got some great skills to elicit so much cum from me." I say with a soft smile. She smirks before asking. "Would you like to fuck me Zuzu?" I smirk as she blushes a bit looking kind of embarassed. "Only if you really ready to take that step and we use protection." I say as she went wide eyed for a second and smiles. "Hehe well dude I definitely ain't ready for kids but I wanna try riding that sword." I chuckle at that as I grab a roll of condoms and wrap up. "Got any recommended positions?" I ask as she was a bit surprised. I think she either didn't expect me to ask her opinion or didn't know many positions. "Uhh could you stand up and hug me as you make me yours? I don't remember the name of it but Mina told me about it. It sounded pretty intimate though. I chuckled. "Well the upstanding citizen it is my Rocking queen." She was wide eyed as I had no problem doing her request. "R-Really?" She asked a bit nervous. "Yeah. You're the one who decides Kyoka. I don't mind what position we do it in just want you to have say in it. But may I request first I lay back and you start in cowgirl when break your hymen before we do that?" She blushed hard at that. If I remember right she told Momo and Ocha later that she was amazed at my willingness to let her be in control of the way we do it.

     She nodded and I laid back as she got her shorts and panties off revealing her well trimmed bush. Steeling her courage she got up and taking deep breaths began lowering herself on my cock. Once my dick was against her hymen she stopped before leaning forward to kiss me steeling her courage. Once we broke our kiss she said. "I'm ready Izuku. Make me feel like I'm all yours and no other man could take me." I smiled warmly as I kissed her and thrusted up breaking her hymen and going all the way in. She yelped a bit from the pain moaning as we kissed. As we broke it she was breathing hard. "Mm that hurt a bit more ahh than I was expecting." She shakily spoke as was taking deep breaths. I smiled and asked if she wanted to stop. "N-No way dude. I want to keep going. I want to feel like Kyoka Strife. Wife of Izuku Strife the strongest hero, greatest husband and father." I beamed at her words. "Very well my sexy rocking wife. Are you ready for me to stand up?" She fluttered her eyes and said yes.

     I rose with ease much to her surprise. I was now standing as her legs and arms wrapped round my waist and neck respectively. She moaned as the movement happened. She smiled and kissed me before starting to lift herself up and while dropping down I thrusted up. "Oooh fuck. You're ahh so huge Zuzu. God Ohh this feels ahhhmazing." She moaned out as we picked up the pace fully in synch. "So uhh does your ahh tight wet womanhoooood." I grunted out as her pussy squeezed my cock with each thrust. Soon the only noise that could be heard was that of our passionate moans and flesh slapping flesh.

     For seven minutes we went at it before she arched her back and screamed. "Ohhh fuuuuck meeee Izuuukuuu gonna cuuum!" As her orgasm fired through her as if lightning hit every nerve and pulsed them with passionate pleasure. Soon as the powerful climax finishes she collapses into me breathing ragged. "Holy...Shit...dude I....think you fucked...my soul out ...of me. How are...you so....fucking good at...this?" She asked as I smiled kissing her. "No idea hehe. I basically go by instincts. Still not entirely sure what I'm doing hehehe." I say with a cheeky grin as I squeeze her perfect ass making her moan. "No fucking way dude? That's amazing. Hehe guess you really are a sex god." She said after finally gaining her breath back. "Hehe let's keep it up dude. I want to drain that massive cock dry with my wet pussy." I smirked at that as we started again.

    For another ten minutes we went at it before both of us were shouting and moaning as we both climaxed at the same time. "Ohhh fuuuuck yeeesss gonna cum Kyooo!" I shouted as she arched her back pressing her pussy down as best she can. "Yeees fuuuck ooh meee Zuuzuuu ahhh make me yours!" She said as I unload into the condom with her juices squirting all over it. I collapse onto the bed as she and I are breathless once our orgasms subside. "Jesus....fucking...chrust!" She started to say. "Uhh no. Izuku Strife but close. Hehe." I smart off as she cackles. "Dammit you know I meant jesus fucking christ you're the best ever!" I chuckled alongside her. "Well yeah but mine was funnier hehe. Whew you definitely drained me dry with that amazingly wet tight hole." I said as she held herself up with her hands and I pullled out. She smirks and kisses me for a minute before saying "You are the only man for me dude. Hehe no way anybody can match you in any arena." I smiled warmly at the praise. She laid beside me and I could tell she had something on her mind. "What is it Kyo?" She had a full body blush before sighing and saying it. "C-Could you f-fuck my ass?" I smiled warmly. "Hell yeah. Hehe I'd love fucking that juicy booty sexy rockstar." I said as I kissed her. She looked surprised. "R-Really you don't mind that I wanna try it?" I laughed making her pout angrily. "Kyo why would I mind? That ass be perfect but also it's your choice as well on what we do not just mine." She went blank for a second before giggling. "Well fuck dude. I keep forgetting that. Hehe you definitely one in a billion." She said with a giggle before smirking. "Then in that case fuck it raw no condom and unleash that huge load in my ass." I chuckled at those words of hers. "Hehe well your wish is my command sexy rocker. Wanna do it doggystyle?" I ask as she mulls over the idea before grinning and saying "Fuck yeah dude just don't go slamming in there full tilt like a drummer on coke." Making me laugh hard. "Well I see no reason to as that might lead to spinal damage." She laughed at that then looked at my face seeing I was serious about that. "Oh shit. You're not joking are you?" I shook my head before grabbing the lube as she got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. I put a good amount on my cock and her asshole as she moaned anbit before lining up. I slowly entered her as she moaned and groaned. Soon as I entered I stopped moving letting her rectum adjust to it.

     She was moaning as I would carefully put more and more of my dick in slowly so as not to cause any issues. "Fuck man ahhh that cock soooo huge and thick. Oooh." She groaned out as I chuckled with her titgh ass gripping my hard dick. Soon as I was all the way in I stopped moving. "Hehe ooh your ass sooo ahhh tight on my Uhhh hard cock. I moaned out. I waited until she felt ready and slowly pulled out about halfway and pumped back in. "Ohhh fuuuuck that feeeels amazing Izuuukuuu." She moaned as I started picking up speed a bit. She was moaning like a bitch in heat as we went at it. After a few minutes she arched back and I held her up with my hands on her amazing breasts. "Fuuuuck I'm cuuuummming!" She screamed as the climax hit making her squirt hard. After it finished I held her until she got her breath back. "Holy fuck you...made ....me cum....from anal...how?" I shrugged my shoulders and she leaned forward. "No clue. I uhh didn't know that was actually possible." I said sheepishly. She chuckled before telling me I can start back up again.

     I sped up a bit faster than earlier and after about thirteen minutes and her second orgasm from anal I shouted. "Fuuuck cumming Kyoookaaa." As she moaned and screamed "Giiive it tooo me Izuuukuuu cuuum in my ass baaaaby!" Making us both shout in bestial passion as I launched rope after rope of cum up her ass while she squirted all over me and the bed. After our orgasms finished we both fell forward. Her collapsing on the bed me on her back. Hehe. I slowly pulled out as we stood up.

    "Fuck dude. This has been the best night ever. Hehe though my bits are tapping out from ya monster." She said making me laugh a bit. Once we finished cackling like mad scientists I pointed to the bathroom. "Wanna shower before we hit the bed Kyo?" I asked as she nodded. We headed into the shower and each of us soaped up the other during it. She asked once we finished if I really did enjoy it with her. "Hell yeah rockstar. That was fucking amazing and amazing fucking hehe." She chuckled at that with a closed eyed smile before we kissed and laid down. She cuddled up next to me and placed her head on my chest. I enjoyed it when she did that.  It didn't take her long to fall asleep listening to my heart. I stroked her head as I contemplated new training methods to further increase my strength so as to avenge my family

     "You may have beat them Sephiroth. You may have taken their lives. But I am their living legacy. I will have my vengeance and find a way to bring them back. I can never forgive you for what you've done. But what I can do is use all my weapons, magic, and strength to take your ass down once and for all. Prepare for a battle with me. As I will be much stronger next time we face each other in mortal combat." I said as my eyes glowed with furious might. I am Izuku Strife. Son of Cloud and Tifa Strife. Defender of Innocents. Destroyer of evil. Protector of Earth. You have no idea the hell you wrought on yourself!" I said with a whisper of fury and power so as not to wake up the sleeping Kyoka. Little did I know I would access a power never before seen in either world. One that just might guarantee a victory. One created from all the pain and misery as well of happiness and love.

     "He will pay for underestimating me. That much is one hundred percent absolutely certain but what he doesn't know is I am not just Izuku Strife but the hero Dekiru the avenging sword of the Strife's and my name all go down in history as the greatest hero of two worlds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 4.5K 39
(YN), An 18 year old quirk teenager who has been assigned in a high school, UA High School as he then was assigned by the greatest Hero of them all...
149K 2.7K 54
During a LOV attack Izuku sacrificed himself to take down Shigaraki This lead to him using OFA and detonate himself Ending the life of Izuku Midori...
53.3K 1.5K 20
**PLEASE AGE SHIGARAKI DOWN!!!** (Y/N) is a Quirkless 15 year old girl. She was very used to her normal life, hanging around her best friend Izuku Mi...
47.8K 812 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...