TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya

3.2K 458 105
By santhiyasuresh

Karan was whining standing in the kitchen, he was sulking, the clock on the way says the time is around 2 am, his hands were doing there work, saute the veggies in the cooker.

Karan " stop dangling your legs baby "

Teja didn't stop and he kept the spatula down and went to her who was sitting on the kitchen slab, she was wearing a hoodie of his that reached her mid-thigh.

He grabbed her thighs " Stop doing that and sit quietly here till your briyani get ready. Okay "

She wasn't listening, she looked down where his hands was and he smirked, he traced his hands upwards and she closed her eyes and arched back feeling the sensation. His hands reached her inner thigh and she held his shoulders for support while he looked at her with hooded eyes.

Teja " karannnn "

Karan cursed the situation " f*** , we can't do anything.. "

He pulled back and she let out a frustrated cry.

Teja " don't leave me bothered Mr. Kundrra "

Karan " Stop complaining when you know I can't do more Mrs. Kundrra. The little will kick us if she comes out "

Teja " sunnnnyyyyy I need youuuuu "

She said grabbing his shirt and hugging him, he knows that her enraged hormones which is making her way too bold but he had to control as the doc advised them to be careful.

Karan kissed her lips " baby.. I know what you r feeling , trust me I also want to be with you in all means but nothing is more important than our baby. Isn't it jaana "

She nodded and pecked his lips.

Karan sniffed feeling something burning and thats when he realized he was cooking. 

Karan " oh shit "

He went and lower the bunsen flame, he looked at her who was laughing, thankfully the veggies wasn't burnt.

Karan " You Mrs. Kundrra, stop being naughty, let me finish this for you. Remember how u wake me up in the middle of night for this "

He said rolling his eyes and she giggled.

Karan had his film shoot. The shoot ended before a month but due to certain issues they need to shot few sequence again and he was pissed because of this. He was doing over work and stressed over things. He came back at 11 in the night and she also understood his workload.  So she didn't bother him with anything. 

They were sleeping, she was tossing around the bed, she woke up with a irritated  look, she touched her belly.

Teja " baby, aapko bhuk lagi " what did u want to eat ,Awww briyani khani hai aapko ,abhi ,Par kon banega,

Papa.. Par Papa is tired na... But he makes the best briyani ,Kya karei

Should we wake him up.. It's okay, ek din keliye hai..lets wake him "

She called Karan but he didn't budge, he was sleeping soundly. She shook him, still no response, she was angry that how can he sleep like that when she wasn't.

She kicked his ass and he fell down from the bed. He opened his eyes and looked at her shocked.

He looked at her keenly to know whether she was sleepkicking him but no, she was glaring at him.

Karan pov " ghur kyu rahe hai meri biwi abhi mujhe..pata nahi abhi kya kiya meine.. "

Karan sat on the bed rubbing his bump, she was glaring him till and he was shit scared.

Karan " ki hogaye laddoo "

Teja " mujhse puchrhe ho besharam...here i m suffering, I can't sleep. I am hungry, you are sleeping peacefully. Mere ye haal tere wajase haina.. Aur to besharamo ki tara soh raha hai "

He gulped when she spoke like a Lioness to him.

Karan " Ab mei kya karu "

Teja screamed " Are you serious. Go and make something for me"

Karan sprinted towards the kitchen, he drank a whole glass of water to calm himself.  He was confused what to make.

Karan pov "  what should I make, usse jake pucho.. Agar puche toh dategi toh nahi, mardegi mujhe.. Par what if she doesn't like.. Okay.. Come-on kundrra u can do it.. Go n ask your wife, simple.. Pucho baby what you want to have, that's it.. Maregi toh kya hua, voh toh aadat ho gaye abhi"

He walked back to their room and opened the door. She was coming towards the door with a hand on her belly holding the bump carefully. She looked at him and give a toothy grin. He smiled nervously not knowing exactly how to react now.

Teja " sunnnyyy "

He sighed knowing she is okay, he gained confidence now and asked her " Laddo what you want to have "

Her expresssion changed and she glared him again and he gulped.

Teja " tujhe ye bhi nahi pata ki tere biwi aur bachi ko kya chahiye.. "

Karan scared tone " baby "

Teja slapped her forehead " ufffff.. Briyani chahiye hume.. Go "

He ran to the kitchen and she followed him slowly, he was cutting the veggies and washed the chicken. He was making for two as now even he was hungry. She looked at him, nudged him , he turned to her and she opened her arms.

He lifted her and placed her on the slab and the rest was...

Karan " here you go my baby... Your briyani is ready "

She opened her mouth and he fed her. He blew air on food to make it less hot before feeding her. She was admiring her man and he was feeding her with all love. He kissed her bump in between feeding her

"meri princess ko bhuki lagi.. My baby wants papa handmade Briyani and she made mumma to kick Papa in the middle of night "

Teju bite her tongue and he chuckled. He faced her and asked her raising his eyebrows " kick kar raheho mujhe tum.. Tujhe koye aur ways nahi mili.. Oh okay.. Baby ne bola mumma ko haina"

Teja got the last line and bobbed her head " yes yes, baby gave the idea. Mei toh bolraha tha , baby , papa is tired but she didn't understand. She though just want to eat your handmade food. Kya karu mei. Bechari mei, papa aur uski princess ki beech phasgaye.. Uffff.. "

He looked at her with shocked and surprised look " how can someone be this cute and smart. Pura palat diya baat"

He bite her cheeks and whispered
" shaani "

They finished the briyani and he made her herbal drink for easy digestion which mumma kundrra teached him.

She was walking around the house for sometime before heading to bed while he cleaned the kitchen. He picked her up and placed her on the bed and settled himself beside her. She was looking at him when a lone tear fell , he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Karan " what happened shona "

Teja " mei bohot tang karti hu na tujhe "

He nodded no and wiped the tears which was flowing.

Karan sternly " teja, stop crying.. "

She stopped while he kissed her temple. He cupped her cheeks " trust me, you r not troubling me. Haan mei kabhi kabhi sochta hu kya hogaya usse but I never felt like you r troubling me. R u understanding what I am saying,  this little things na, they bring us closer and I love to do these things for you. You love my handmade food and I m here to cook for you whenever you needed laddoo. Isse alawa mujhe kya ukadne ki kam hai. Laddoo, you and her, you both are important to me more than anything and I feel happy to fulfill your wishes. So please stop your over thinking and you better demand such things from me. Ye sab toh kuch dino keliye hai, I don't to miss the moment, phir to nahi milega aise din. This is special laddoo  and I love it "

She smiled and hugged him tighter " I love you sunny "

Karan " I love you both , now sleep "

Both drifted to sleep and the next morning was a beautiful morning to both of them. He woke up and saw her sleeping cutely with little open mouth and he pecked her lips. She smiled in sleep and he kissed her lips for more time this time and she responded back as his lips broke her sleep.

Karan "Good morning Mrs. Kundrra "

Teja " amazing way to wake me up Mr. Kundrra "

Karan " my pleasure biwi sahiba "

He picked her up and they got ready in their casual outfit. Both are at home today, she was wearing a polka print maternity wear and he was wearing black tracks and V-neck T-shirt.

She was looking at herself in the mirror sideways, her bump was making her more adorable and he came inside, he stopped, he felt he want to freeze this moment, he wanted to see her like this for lifetime. She looked more adorable and cute with this bump and he just want her like that.

He came and hugged her from back

Karan " you look so adorable and cute. Teju, I just want you to look like this all time.. Mei kha jaungi tujhe "

Teja " boys want girls who look lean and hot, here u  want me to be with this bumped belly and u find me cute "

She said rolling her eyes and he kissed her neck.

Karan " Boys may find girls hot when they r in zero size but real men find their women hot when they look so adorable and cute like this. This baby bump make you look more hot and trust me I would make you pregnant again and again just for this.. Waise to we have a target remember. 25 bache chahiye tujhe "

She gasped and hit his arms " meine avi bola "

Karan " Par mei avi nahi bolrahehu... Sachi bolraheuhu.. Ek aarahe hai but  24 is still pending.. Mei toh karke dhikaunga"

Teju turned to him " oh hello, kya karke dhikayega... Ek aur.. Okay fine dho aur.. Uske baad nahi.. I won't let you touch me"

He pulled her closer " so you won't let me touch you haan "

He traced her waist and she gulped, he grabbed her hairs and tilted her neck , he left a small hickey on her throat and she moaned gripping his shoulder.

Teja " sunnnyy "

Karan " don't ever say that. You r mine, mine to touch, mine to explore and mine to ravish... Say that, you r mine "

Teja " yes I m.. I... M.... yours "

She stuttered and he smirked. She blushed when he left her and walked away whistling.. She walked outside after composing herself and he was talking to omi who waved at her.

Nik saw her and smirked, he went closer to her " bhabhi, I guess a big mosquito had bitten you hard. Kafi dino se bhuki hai lagraha mujhe "

Teju widen her eyes and throws the metal case at him which he missed in a fraction of second.

Teja " besharam nalayak.. Chup "

Karan coming to her" ab kya kiya tune"

She glared at him too and went inside to put some makeup on the hickey. He saw nik who was smirking and he knew he had done something, he smacked his back and teju came outside, he saw the hickey which was hidden and understood everything. 

He kissed her cheeks and she smiled at him melting.

Nik played the series and shouted " it's Netflix dayyyy.."

They enjoyed the day together with lots of fun and it was a fun filled day.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaaa hope you all like the chapter and please share your views. 

For people asking about pratejran, I will definitely write on this, it's just I need to be ready with the content and need some time to finish that. So please wait for sometime.

Thank you

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...
306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
62.5K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...