Jungkook's Betrayal????

By jkpancholi1

Junkook suddenly announced his relationship with V on stage ..All the members especially Jimin was in shock... More

part 1- on the rainy day
part 2 - rain goes on
part 3-we don't talk anymore
part 4 - But I still want youuu...
part 5 - looking for future with past in a heart
part 6 - To the moon
part 7- jealousy
part 8- hellucination or existence??
part 9- clear
part -10 turning point
part - 11 buddies
part 12- Taehyung
part 13- truth
part 14- Jungkook
part 15- Jimin
part 16- Faded
part 17- The beginning
part 18 - when jimin met rest of members
part - 19 Year 2012
part 20-year 2013- debut year of BTS
part 21 - Unbearable hurt💔💔
part 22- Too much hate to handle
Part 23-surprise!!
part 24 - Enough is enough
part 25- Getting strong
part 26- I hate love
part 27- self acceptance
part 28- And the game begins 😉
part 29- consequences
part 30- please forgive me
part 31-wounds you gave are deeper ..
part 32- you are my only desire
part 33- confessions.
part 34- evolution of Jikook -1
part 35- evolution of Jikook-2
part 36- evolution of Jikook-3
part 37 - Beginning of the ending
part 38- your voice still gives goosebumps
part 39- Story from Jungkook's side
part 40- destiny had different plan
part 41- LIE
Part 42- what actually happened on that night
part 43- He deserves to know.
fly high
part 45 - when they met.
part 46- I need just ... YOU.
part 47- you pull me like a magnet..
part 48- Truth will lead to dawn or dusk??
part 49 - Distance I didn't want .
part 50- when destiny plays..
part 51 - U-turn or dead end??
part 52- stronger than you think.
part 53- My love gave you the power to hurt me
part 54- Wish I could turn back time..
part 55- He loves me? loves me not?
part 56- I was there for you.. Always
Part 57- Prayers do miracles..
part 58- Friends??
part 59- Running, running just to keep my hands on you..
part 60- YOU are my strongest craving..
part 61- You are me, I am you.
part 62- Love?? hah! it doesn't matter.
part 63- Yes, we do!
part 65- Epilogue -2
Author's note..

part 64- Epilogue -1

4K 136 59
By jkpancholi1

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting, leaning on each other. There was peaceful silence between them. Jungkook was caressing Jimin's back softly while Jimin was clutching Jungkook's suit tightly with his small hands.

"Baby?" Jungkook said in a whisper.

"Hmm.." Jimin replied. His eyes were still wide with amusement looking at the aurora as he was enjoying the moment to the fullest.

"Let's go. It's getting really cold." Said Jungkook, kissing Jimin's head lightly.

"But this is so beautiful. I want to see this more, with you. " Jimin whined a little.

"Oh my baby! You can see this as much as you want but from our room. I don't want you to be sick in this cold. Come, I have another surprise for you." Jungkook stood up and pulled Jimin too.

"From our room?"

"Yes, come."

Jungkook guided Jimin towards their car and like a gentleman he opened the door for his newly wedded life partner. He made Jimin sit in a car which their friends had decorated.

Jimin and Jungkook both laughed when they saw the" just married" banner but with their funniest faces possible.

Of course, they expected their friends to do some pranks. That's how friends are, aren't they?

Jungkook drove the car for about 20 minutes. Finally they stopped at a place and Jimin was stunned to look at their place for tonight when they got in.

It was a beautiful villa which had the outer most part made totally by glass. The part made of glass, was a gorgeous bedroom with the most comfy looking king size bed. It was separated by a wooden wall that had a tall dark brown door which connected the glass bedroom with the rest of the part.

It had a living room area with a gorgeous fireplace. The room was connected to another bedroom and a small kitchen, filled with all necessities. The bathroom had a sauna in it. The entire villa was beyond gorgeous and decorated with flowers.
The entrance had a lovely sign made of red roses that said just for Jimin..

Jimin was indeed looking happy by noticing the tremendous efforts Jungkook had made,only for him..

When he turned back to Jungkook , he was already looking at him with heart eyes.

"Do you like it?", Jungkook asked while wrapping Jimin's waist somehow tightly.

"I love it kookie, it's so beautiful!" Jimin answered putting his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook leaned and kissed the side of Jimin's neck.

"Not more than you. " Jungkook whispered in a deep voice. His hot breath was hitting Jimin's skin.

"Earlier I didn't have a chance to tell you how gorgeous you are looking today, now let me just show you how you made me feel today." Jungkook said and caught Jimin's lower lip in between his teeth softly and licked it.

Jimin's legs were already shaking by the overwhelming feelings and how sexy Jungkook was looking, Still he managed to control his emotions and took a deep breath before pushing away Jungkook gently.

"No kookie. I don't think that's gonna happen so easily. I want you to show me something else." Jimin said with a smirk.

"W-what? What are you saying baby? It's not time for teasing my love. Come here. I've already waited long enough." Jungkook said and pulled Jimin towards himself again.

Jimin managed to free himself again and giggled, getting behind the couch.

"Nope! We are going to bet on something tonight, then only I can consider.. about... about... you know?" He said.

"Bet?What bet? Ok, I lost already, happy? Now come to me. Don't test my patience." Jungkook said desperately as he also got behind the couch to catch Jimin but Jimin swiftly ran away.

"Exactly! That's the bet! I am gonna test your patience."He said excitedly.

Jungkook frowned and stood at his place with crossed arms. He raised a brow and asked seriously, " It's Taehyung, right?"

"Huh?" Jimin asked with a confused face.

"Don't let him manipulate you baby, I know Tae must have stuffed your mind with this kind of nonsense pranks. Don't listen to him. Just , just come to me." Jungkook tried to explain but Jimin had other plans.

"No kookie! Tae had nothing to do with it. It's my own idea" Jimin said proudly.

Jungkook shook his head in disappointment.

"I shouldn't have let you spend time with Tae." Jungkook sighed.

"Listen to me first kookie. You might enjoy this as well. " Jimin said suggestively with mischievous eyes.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on then. Tell me baby? What are you going to do with me,hmm?" Jungkook grinned thinking about the things Jimin might gonna do to test his patience.

"Nothing." Jimin replied shortly.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked ,getting confused and impatient.

"Yes. I am going to do nothing with you." Jimin smiled teasingly.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! You are gonna do that with yourself and I have to watch it! Oh God! That is so hot! " Jungkook rubbed his hands and smirked mischievously.

"Shut up you pervert! No ! I am not going to do anything with myself. Listen to me first." Jimin couldn't control his laugh.

"Just hurry up baby. We've already wasted ummm" Jungkook eyed his watch, "7 minutes.. that's too much. Come on, come on , tell me. Let's finish this quickly and go to... bed?" Jungkook said while walking near Jimin and Jimin again swiftly moved in the opposite direction making Jungkook frowned.

"Ok. So I am going to do a "special" dance for you. The challenge is you can't touch me during my performance. " Jimin cleared his throat. Jungkook was looking at him with a raised brow.

"As many minutes you can survive, exactly that many rounds we can have tonight. " Jimin completed with biting his lips making Jungkook look at Jimin's lips too.

"Is it necessary babe?" He asked in a low voice, already feeling hot and impatient by the imagination of Jimin dancing sexily.

"Of course! Come on kookie! please let's do it. Don't be a spoil spot. It's so fun!" Jimin said in a seductive voice purposely.

"Fun? It's a torture for my poor soul." Jungkook mumbled to himself. " Let's see. It can't be that bad, yeah?"

"Ok." Jungkook said and Jimin's face lit up with excitement.

"Ok kookie, sit on this couch and remember the rules. No touching." Jimin held Jungkook's hand and guided him to the couch.

Jungkook sat there already having a pillow covering his lap!

Jimin reached out for his phone to play the mashup he made by himself. He turned all the lights off except one night lamp which had soft yellow light coming directly where Jimin was going to perform.

Jimin started the song and the first song that started to play was dance for you by Beyoncé.

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body"

Jimin ran his hands on his own body and then pointed at Jungkook.

Boy, I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down
I'll be rockin' on my babe, rockin', rockin' on my babe
Swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on my babe

While lip syncing these lines Jimin moved his hips so smoothly yet so seductively that Jungkook couldn't focus on anything else and he just ogled with an open mouth.

Baby, let me put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody
'Cause it's about to go down ...

Jimin was moving his body way too sensually. He was not just dancing but was expressing each and every word by his body movements and extreme hot facial expressions. He never took his eyes off Jungkook, who also refused to break the eye contact. Jungkook's face expressions were also changing slowly and his gaze was turning darker and darker.

Jimin swiftly changed his movements when the second song of the mashup started. Do me baby by Prince.

Jungkook knew the lyrics very well so he shifted uncomfortably in his place.

Here we are in this big ol' empty room
Staring each other down
You want me just as much as I want you
Let's stop fooling around
Take me, baby, kiss me all over
Play with my love, ooh

Jimin slowly started to move his hand on his own body again but this time more intensely, like he was feeling himself. Eyes half shut, glossy lips parted, hair pushed back and forehead was exposed . He removed his blazer in a way that it also looked like a dancing move , an arousing one.

Jimin was literally looking like a synonym of seduction. He went near Jungkook painfully slowly while singing lyrics along and hovered over him. His hands were resting on either side of Jungkook.

Bring out what's been in me for far too long
Baby, you know that's all I've been dreaming of
Do me, baby, like you never did before
Ooh, give it to me 'til I just can't take no more
Come on and do me, baby, like you never ..

Jimin licked his lips and Jungkook lost it just then and there. He forgot about the bet and raised his hand to pull Jimin towards him... And suddenly....

"WAIT! I can't see this! I don't want to see this! Let me gooooo!" A yell was heard and a tiny figure ran out of the room.

Jimin and Jungkook were frozen on their spots, too stunned to react.

"What the hell yoongi hyung! You should've waited just for two seconds, just two seconds. Jungkook was about to lose the bet. " Tae said boringly while getting out from under the bed.

"The fuck ? Tae-" Jimin was shocked to see him but before he could say anything else , a voice cut him off .

"I told you Yoongi hyung will not support us in this." Hobi said as he was also getting out after Tae.

"Hobi hyung, you too?" Jungkook asked and immediately got an answer but not from Hobi.

"Not just them, we all are here." Jin said getting up from the kitchen area.

"Ha ha! surprise!" RM said nervously.

"Jungkook-ah, you should always check your room when you get inside. Thank God! It was us. It could have been a thief, an Invader, a serial killer, anyone, you know anyone. But no! You are just too eager to even check your surroundings." Jin scolded in a serious voice and Jungkook just frowned.

"Thanks for your concern hyung but I literally had the keys. THE KEYS. How did you even enter?"

"Umm..well.. I just asked the receptionist with a nice smile to give us extra keys as we wanted to give you guys a surprise and Bang! She gave me the keys. I think she must be hypnotized by my handsome face." Jin said as it was the most obvious thing.

Jimin laughed and Jungkook just shook his head.

"Care to explain what all of you are doing here?" He asked in a frustrated voice.

"Jungkook-ah, we just wanted to place a surprise gift for you guys here and leave but you both came earlier than our expectations and Jin hyung decided to do a prank and Tae also supported him and I swear ,we didn't want to disturb you but we were stuck here because Jin hyung threatened us and I am sorry and.." RM said in a single breath with a guilty face.

"Relax hyung, relax. It's ok. " Jimin said with a soft laugh and rubbed RM's back soothingly.

"You could have given your surprise tomorrow hyung" Jungkook said with clear annoyance in his voice.

"Look at him guys, just look at this brat. Have I raised you only to see this day? You don't want to even see us now? You know what, You were a baby when you first met me and I , listen to me carefully, "I" have raised you. I knew, this would happen when kids grow up. They forget their mother. No matter how many nights parents spend awake, changing kid's diapers, when they grow up into adults, kids can't tolerate the parents even for a few minutes." Jin said with a hurt face.

"Changed the diapers? Mother?" Jungkook murmured with a dumbfounded face , not being sure if he heard it right.

"Let's go hyung." Tae put his hand on Jin's shoulder. "We are certainly not welcome here. Let's leave", he added in a fake hurt voice.

"No,no,he doesn't mean that Tae. You guys can stay. Please don't be sad." Jimin ran towards Tae and Jin , holding them back.

"Stop it now guys." Hobi laughed.

"Jimin-ah,they are joking. We were here just to tease you guys."Hobi pulled Jimin towards him and pinched his cheeks.

"What the hell hoba? First yoongi then you. You guys should have let me prank these guys some more." Jin complained.

"And anyways, you saw how Jimin literally ran to stop us but Jungkook ? He is not even moving an inch from his seat. Here he is, Sitting with crossed legs so peacefully. He didn't even care to put that damn pillow away from his lap and stand up to even fake to stop us." Jin added with a mad frown.

Jungkook shifted in his place again and spoke in a low voice avoiding making eye contact with everyone.

"It's not like that. I can't stand up right now. It will be very embarrassing for me and awkward for you guys."

"Why?why can't you? All you have to do is just put your lovely pillow aside and-" Jin snatched the pillow from Jungkook's lap before Jungkook could hold it or put his hand to hide his attention seeking organ . Jin was still speaking but immediately froze while he noticed what Jungkook meant.

Eying in the southern part of Jungkook, Jin didn't say anything first and then... He just burst into laughter.. Jin fell on the ground holding his tummy due to how hard he was laughing and how red Jungkook's face had become. Soon he left the room still laughing the same way.

Tae and RM had noticed the stood up junior too and they started laughing as well. Jimin blushed intensely and started to do a PhD on his finger nails by observing it intensely with a shy smile.

"What? What else can you expect while he is dancing so sexily." Jungkook pouted and snatched the pillow from the ground to place it on his lap....again...more securely!

"Oh that's why Suga ran out! Now I understand! " Hobi murmured while giggling.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked with raised brows.

"Nothing." Hobi cleared his throat nervously.

"Anyways Jiminie.. you danced really really well. When did you choreograph it? Promise to show me the whole , okay? And which song was coming next?" Hobi asked in an excited voice, jumping a little bit while holding Jimin's hands and Jimin began to answer in an equally excited voice..

Meanwhile RM and Tae approached Jungkook and sat beside him while patting his back with a fond laugh.

"Come on kook! You are the strongest soldier. Fight back. I know you can do it. Frankly,I would have lost in the first 10 seconds only." Tae said and Jungkook eyed him, not in a friendly way.

"If there was my Hobi baby dancing,. of course." Tae clarified in a hurry.

Jungkook just hummed.

"Fighting kook-ah! " RM bumped his first with Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded with determination in his eyes as he was really a soldier and was going to save his country on his own!

"Come on Hobi. Suga hyung is waiting in the car for us. I just got his message." RM said while putting his phone back in the pocket and standing up. He one last time patted on Jungkook's back and Jungkook nodded with even more enthusiasm!

"Okay Jimin-ah, see you tomorrow and don't forget to try that move too. I think it's too sexy." Hobi said in an overly excited voice and Jimin and he both giggled together.

"Show me that move tonight, will you baby?" Tae said with a smirk and Hobi ignored it but couldn't hide the smile. All of them left the room and Jimin locked the door and checked it twice.

He turned back with a mischievous smile on his face only to find Jungkook standing shamelessly without hiding... his.. obviously noticeable ... down part..

Though Jimin had noticed it just a few moments ago, this sight hit him hard when they were alone now.

"So where were we, hmmm? Let me check. Yes, exactly 2 minutes and 11 seconds. So.. two rounds already confirmed, right baby?" Jungkook whispered leaning impossibly near Jimin.

Jimin just gulped.

" Now, let's play it again but with my rules." Jungkook took a few steps back and folded his hands.

Jimin was too nervous to even ask what rules Jungkook was talking about so Jungkook continued by himself.

"So not only you but I too will dance this time and... You can't stop, you can't touch , you can't stare for more than 10 seconds,okay sweetheart?" Jungkook smirked and Jimin just blinked.

"Come here, let's start baby." Jungkook gestured and Jimin followed him slowly towards the spot.

Jungkook kept on looking at Jimin with utterly lust filled eyes and pressed the play button on Jimin's playlist.

Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate
All through the night
Pour the wine, light the fire
Baby your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I will do anything

Jungkook slowly moved around Jimin while checking him out from top to bottom. Jimin can feel Jungkook's burning gaze on his body.

Baby you need only ask
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you

Without even touching Jimin , Jungkook managed to corner him in the room and caged him in between his arms , with a care to have a distance between skin to skin. He slowly opened a few buttons of his shirt, making sure that Jimin can have a good view of Jungkook's body. He removed his hands from Jimin's side still Jimin couldn't move even a step ahead.

When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Til you tell me to..

It was a song by boys || men.. Jimin was already breathing heavily with almost double heart rate but Jungkook showed no mercy. He moved backwards and continued to move his body sexily to the rhythm of the next song.. Jungkook's long hair was dancing with him as well, giving him the look Jimin would die for.

Baby,
Have it your way
And if you want you can decide
And if you'll have me
I can provide everything that you desire

Jungkook licked his lips and Jimin almost stopped dancing.

Say, if you get a feeling
Feeling that I am feeling
Won't you come closer to me, baby?
You've already got me right where you want me, baby
I just wanna be your man

Jungkook moved his hands from Jimin's lips to his neck and further down without actually touching it but still Jimin was kind of feeling the touch already. He didn't want to lose the bet so he just shook his head to clear his mind and started dancing again. Jungkook noticed his determination to win and laughed in his mind.

How does it feel?
How does it feel?
Say, I wanna know how does it feel
How does it feel?
How does it feel?

Jungkook went impossibly close to Jimin and started singing along breathing near Jimin's neck.

I wanna stop
Silly little games you and me play
And I am feeling right on
If you feel the same way, baby
Let me know right away..

Jimin was dancing according to the rhythm ,too focused on winning the bet and he seductively tried to open his shirt's buttons.... tried..And tried... Jimin was never really good at stuff like that as he always stuck in between almost all the time.

The stiff eyelet of the Jimin's button up shirt wasn't helping a bit. Jimin tried harder to concentrate on opening it and by reflex his face had now become the cutest with his tongue picking out from the side of his mouth and furrowed brows.

Jungkook immediately melted at the sight. He was the one who always had done these kind of things for Jimin. Opening the wrappers, cutting anything whether with scissors or knives, chopping, anything that could possibly hurt Jimin or could bother him even a little bit, Jungkook had always taken those things in his hands.

Jungkook came near and very gently held Jimin's face .. He was looking straight into Jimin's eyes and with one Swift motion he opened that button with another hand which Jimin was struggling with. Jimin couldn't help but was surprised how easily Jungkook did that and his lips automatically turned into a pout. He looked up to face Jungkook.

All Jimin could see was only a fond smile on Jungkook's lips. The next moment caught Jimin by utter surprise when Jungkook suddenly got down on his knees slowly.

Jungkook held Jimin's hands in his own .

"Kookie?" Jimin called him softly.

Jungkook raised his head and looked at Jimin with so much love.

"Jiminie... For you, I can fight against the whole world.. For you, I can face all the battles..For you,I can conquer every hardship..For you, I can vanish all the difficulties in your path.. For you, I can assure, I will be the strongest man in every aspect.

Still.. I want to tell you that I can never win against you.. I was already defeated when years ago you won my heart and still I got the whole wide world in my arms because YOU are my world. You are and you will always be the winner for me. YOU are always no.1 for me.. always.. If losing can help me win you, I would love to lose."

"So I can never win against you. Not even in this super silly bet."

Jungkook teased Jimin while laughing softly.

Jimin smiled too but happy tears were threatening to come out. He pulled Jungkook up and joined their lips passionately.

Jungkook reciprocated the action enthusiastically.

"You literally made the playlist and choreography for this ?" Jungkook asked after sometime with a fond smile.

"Yes kookie" Jimin nodded a few times.

"Awww, my minie!" Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead. Jungkook still couldn't figure out how a person can be a synonym of seduction at one moment and literally the next moment can be overloaded with cuteness and innocence.

"Do you really think you need anything else to seduce me?" Asked Jungkook rubbing his lips softly against Jimin's neck.

Jimin felt goosebumps all over his skin. Jungkook gently removed Jimin's belt and with maintained eye contact, he started to open the rest of the buttons of Jimin's shirt.

He removed the shirt from Jimin's shoulders with eager hands and soon his lips were leaving wet kisses on the buttery soft skin moving downwards to Jimin's chest.

"Do you really think you need anything else to seduce me?" Jungkook repeated.

"When your existence alone is strong enough to get me down on my knees."

Jungkook greedily took Jimin's pink bud in his mouth and Jimin gasped. His grip on Jungkook's hair tightened.

"Kook" Jimin managed to speak but voice came only as a whisper.

"Shhh.." Jungkook put a finger on Jimin's lips and guided Jimin's hands to his own suit while he continued sucking and kissing Jimin's chest.

Jimin hurriedly removed the suit of Jungkook and almost tore his shirt. Their lips fitted in like puzzle pieces and the hands were desperately roaming on each and every inch of their heated bodies. They tested each other, felt each other deep down in the skin, smiled in between hungry kisses, cried out of intense pleasure, moaned, screamed, kissed, sucked,licked,..

Every organ was taking part in their needy search for pleasure. Eyes were staring shamelessly, ears were drinking the heavenly voices caused due to the kissing, sucking, skin slapping and moaning..Mouth was testing the skin.. everywhere on the delicious figure of the other. The nose smelled the intoxicated smell of flowers, colone, sweat and arousal.

In the time of insanely intense orgasam, their bodies felt floating in the air like a light weighted feather while their breathing was really heavy.

Finally the tsunami of love, lust, desire,need, thirst and hunger for each other calmed down when they reached the shore of satisfaction and the highest pleasure. Through the ceiling made of glass, beautiful aurora witnessed the two even prettier, tired but pleased lovers tightly wrapped against each other the rest of the night ..

_______________________________________

"Come on hyung, it's really warm here" Jimin shouted and Hobi nodded happily.

"I am coming ,Jiminie.." He shouted back.

All the members were enjoying themselves in the beautiful blue lagoon which was also known as geothermal spa. The water was soothingly warm with full of minerals.
Jungkook paid a good amount of fortune to reserve the whole place for themselves for two hours.

So without worrying about the other tourists , members were having a time of their lives.

Hobi was walking excitedly to be with all of them when he noticed Suga.

Suga was quietly drinking brennivin shots with beer also known as black death. His gaze was fixed on Jimin only. Suga was so emerged in looking at Jimin that he didn't notice hobi was standing besides him.

Jimin was laughing loudly and looking so happy like he never looked before. Suga drank another shot not breaking his gaze on Jimin and when Jimin did something silly, his lips automatically curved in a smile.

Soon Jungkook came from the other corner and hugged Jimin gently. Jimin was still being silly and Jungkook couldn't resist his cuteness and he kissed him with all his might.

Suga instantly averted his eyes. A single year dropped from his eye. He moved his back towards the sight and that's when he noticed Hobi.

Suga looked horrified when he saw Hobi.

" Hoba, it's not what it looks like. I -I am happy for them, trust me . I- I don't know why my eyes are wet. Believe me Hobi , I am really happy for them . I am not lying, I - I just-"
Suga was cut off when Hobi hugged him tightly and rubbed his back soothingly.

"Shhh.. It's ok yoongi-ah. It's ok. I know. Just calm down. " Hobi said and Suga broke down completely. All the emotions he hid very well from others, came on the surface with the assuring touch of Hobi.

After a while Suga finally controlled his sobs and wiped his tears with the back of the sleeve of his puffy sweater. He looked at Hobi who was smiling at him.

"You know what Hoba, I have never loved anyone as much as I have loved Jimin,never wished anything as much as my heart has wished for Jimin's even single touch. I have suppressed my feelings for years now but... " Suga looked at Jimin again and smiled fondly when he saw a really happy Jimin.

Suga looked at Hobi again, " but... It still hurts hobi-ah, it still hurts a lot. Am I a bad person? Tell me hobi, Am I a bad human being? You know I have tried, tried everything but I couldn't unlove Jimin. I am not crying because he is with Jungkook. No. I know Jimin's happiness is with Jungkook only, no one else. I am not crying because Jungkook has him. I am crying because... Because I can't have him.. Ever.. "

Suga smiled painfully,"Do you remember hobi when Jungkook lied and we all believed he really broke up with Jimin? Even then I never tried to win him for myself. Even then I wished that these two could be together again. I was angry with Jungkook when the truth came out but only because I saw Jimin suffer in those days.. Jungkook was my little prince and he always will be.."

"Believe me Hobi I am happy but my eyes are betraying me.. " Suga laughed and Hobi pulled him into a warm hug again.

"Hyung, I know you are happy for them, I know. But that doesn't mean you can't be sad for yourself. " Hobi assured and Suga looked at him like a little kid looking at his mother.

"Yes, you heard it right yoongi-ah, it's ok to accept what your heart feels. It's ok to let out your emotions sometimes. It's ok to cry if you feel like. It's totally ok to feel hurt when you see the person you've loved for years in someone else's arms. That all makes you a human. We are not machines that we can erase our feelings." Hobi said and Suga smiled weakly.

"And NO! You are not a bad person. You are the best human with the softest heart. Yeah, sometimes you are a grumpy grandpa but bad?? Never ever in any universe. " Hobi completed and Suga hit him playfully.

"Now come on, let's go." Hobi held Suga's hand and dragged him towards the lagoon. Suga protested but it was never considered.

When they both reached there , Jungkook and Jimin immediately pulled Suga inside holding his hands on either side.

"Where were you hyung? I was about to come to search for you." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

"Now fast, join us." Jimin said.

"Let me at least remove my clothes" Suga said smiling heartily.

When Suga was in shorts only , Jungkook carried him on his own back and Jimin splashed water on him. After putting him in , Jungkook joined Jimin too and splashed water on Suga. Suga fighted back splashing even more water. All three of them were laughing loudly and looking utterly happy.

Hobi looked at them and smiled fondly while wiping his eyes..

_______________________________________

Ding... A notification came and a smile came on the face of millions of armys.

The live was named as souls .. intertwined..

As the live started, Jungkook was seen sitting on the large couch alone. He was smiling and first he greeted all who were watching the live. Numbers of the viewers were increasing at insane speed as it was the first live of
Jungkook after he announced his feelings for Jimin on live.

Hearts were increasing so fast, the comments were at the crazy speed.
How are you oppa😀😀

Where have you been all this time?

Love you so much..😘😘💜💜

So happy to see you..♥️💜

It's my birthday, please say happy birthday🎂🎉

How is your health now , we love you so much

Where is Jimin

I still believe in Taekook oppa, who forced you to decline? We understand your situation..

Jikook forever

Please speak in English

I miss all of you

Please come to India

Love from Pakistan

Say I love you maxico

Jungkook you are looking so handsome..

After reading the comments for a good five minutes Jungkook decided to turn it off.

"Guys, I need to talk to you. I want to share the biggest happiness of my life with you so please be with me. Love me, love us and support us please. I am turning off the comments so you guys please stop writing and listen to me."

Jungkook slowly raised his hands and showed his ring finger. There was a beautiful at least 4 mm wide platinum wedding ring with almost 1 carat diamond in between.

Just in the next second Jungkook got up and extended his hand and held one really small but soft hand. Jungkook raised that hand towards the screen too.

That hand also had a matching wedding ring. Jungkook smiled fondly and kissed that hand. Although Jungkook asked armys to stop writing in comments, the comments were flooding, too much ..

Slowly Jungkook sat on the couch again while holding that beautiful hand that belongs to Jimin.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..

Almost each and every army was screaming her/his lungs out. After disappearing for almost 5 months , they were seeing Jimin and Jungkook for the first time in a while and that too ..MARRIED....

Jungkook and Jimin both were smiling shyly.

"So my dear army, I have shared my each happiness or grief with you. You guys have seen me in every stage of my life so how could I not share this greatest moment of my life with you?
As you guys can see we both are married now. I really hope you guys support us and love us like you have done all this time. Introducing Mr. Jeon park Jimin and Myself Mr. Park Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook completed proudly and looked at Jimin fondly who was looking at him with the same love and admiration.

"Annndddd.... I am their youngest kid. Kim park Jeon Taehyung." Tae shouted from behind the couch and pushed Jimin and Jungkook to the sides and jumped to sit in between them.

Jimin laughed cutely and hugged Taehyung tightly. Jungkook also laughed and ruffled Tae's hair and hugged him too.

"Yes, they have promised us that they will adopt all of us. " Jin said playfully and came to sit on the couch too.

Hobi came dancing happily and pushed Jungkook a little to sit. Namjoon tried to adjust his huge body frame in a little space next to Jin who was sitting next to Jimin. Suga made himself comfortable next to Hobi who was squishing himself next to Jungkook.

Slowly every member was sitting on the couch.. except... Jimin and Jungkook... They were standing behind the couch!

Tae had turned on the comments again and they were enjoying the Tsunami of the army's reaction.

Oh my God! Oh my God! Jikooook..

I knew it.. Jikook is realllll..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Finallyyyyyy🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

We love you Jikook..

I respect your decision but I think Tae was better for you..

Jikook .. jikook..jikook.. jikooooookkk

But Jiminie was mine...

Jungkook and Jimin are made for each other ..

You know , you looked better with Tae..

I am Jungkook's wife Jiminie, take care of him.

I am happy for you, ha ha , yes, happy, ha ha ha

It should have been meeee..

Jimin, you betrayed me.. I was your wife. .

I am dancing, screaming, going crazyyyy, I love you both so much..

Jikook forever..

Kookmin are dating to kookmin are married , oh I will die from happiness

I have seen everything in life now, I don't want anything ..love you Jikook

Other than some harsh comments there was love and only love for the newly wedded.

Words of admiration, love, comfort, support flooded and Jimin and Jungkook were feeling overwhelmed yet more confident seeing that the army will love and support them no matter what.

They ended the live after thanking the army with happy tears and a 90° bow.

Hobi and Tae immediately pull them in a hug and others join them too. Soon pure joy filled the air and Jungkook and Jimin watched as their friends were now dancing in front of them with their happiest faces possible.

Jimin leaned on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I love you kookie." He said and Jungkook didn't take even a second to reply with a gentle forehead kiss.

"Me too baby, me too."

They both laughed watching their friends who were now their family too.. For forever...

_______________________________________

AFTER TWO YEARS

"Kookie...kookie... Stop spoiling him like that ... He always does that .."

Jimin was in his beach wear and his hands were rested on his hips.

Jungkook was looking at him with a bunny smile and his hands were holding a little hand of a three year old kid who was hiding behind him.

"Minie, last time, I promise he would not do that again. Harry, come on promise him" Jungkook pulled the kid in front.

"I promise papa, I will not take rini's chocolate now. " The kid said with a cute pout and Jimin melted instantly.

Just when Jimin couldn't help his smile, the little one ran away to play with other kids.

"See, I told you he is a charmer. He just showed his cute face and got away from scolding." Jimin shook his head and Jungkook laughed.

"Mike, you and Peter please take care of kids. We are going on a little walk." Jungkook instructed a tall bulky man who nodded with a smile.

"Are you upset, minie?" Jungkook asked while walking on the beach, hand in hand with Jimin.

"No kookie, I can't be upset with kids ..ever ..but one parent has to be strict when the other one is constantly spoiling them." Jimin said playfully and Jungkook scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"It's the best feeling in the world, minie. How these little kids love us unconditionally, the way they look at us like we are their whole world, those little hands, those innocent smiles, their mischiefs , everything. I love this feeling. Thank you minie, thank you for this. " Jungkook kissed Jimin.

"You are thanking me as if ,like those fanfictions I got pregnant and I gave birth to them." Jimin laughed.

"I didn't mind if that would have happened." Jungkook smirked.

"Whattt? You want me to get pregnant with these 136 kids? You have lost it kookie. And by the way, why only me? You could have been pregnant too. You know we switch-" Jimin said and Jungkook cut him off with another kiss and laughed.

"My Minnie, I am thanking you because it was totally your idea to adopt these kids in spite of their physical disabilities and it was Your idea to call this place home and not an orphanage." Jungkook said and waved his hand towards Harry who was waving with his only hand towards them happily as his one hand was not developed since birth and his head was of very big size due to Macrocephaly.

"How cute!" Jimin cooed and Jungkook laughed.

"Look now who is getting affectionate?"

Jimin laughed too and kissed gently on Harry's forehead who came running after them just to hide from a five year old girl who was moving his wheelchair at full speed to catch Harry.

Jungkook watched her with much love and carried her with her wheelchair without much effort.

"Now dad and Rini will catch Harry okay?" He asked and the little girl nodded with the cutest giggle.

Jungkook ran playfully making noise of the race car and Jimin carried Harry to run ahead of them laughing out hard..
_______________________________________

"Jimin-ahhhh!!!!" Hobi shouted in the
Phone..

"Hobi hyungggg! " Jimin shouted back.

"Happy anniversary my baby. Where are you? Are you driving?" Hobi asked.

"Thank you so much hyung. Jungkook is driving. We went to home to meet our kids. Now we are driving back to our place. How are you all? We miss you." Jimin said and put the phone on speaker.

"Don't lie Jimin-ah, as if you have time to miss us in between your album's promotions, your beauty brand's endorsement, your own jewellery brand's launch and your other ambassadorships. And most importantly your husband is constantly making out with you in every chance he gets . You are so booked and busy. Do you even have time to eat properly?" Hobi complained in a single breath and both Jimin and Jungkook laughed.

"No Hobi hyung. He actually misses you. " Jungkook said.

"My Jungkookie, How are you? You and Jimin are slaying the new CK ad. It's so hot! Kook, I have listened to both songs in the spider man movie. You have done a marvelous job not only as a singer but also as a music producer. I personally believe you would have been an amazing spiderman. I love the Spidey kookie theory." Hobi said and both Jimin and Jungkook laughed harder.

"Thank you hyung but I want to give my full time as a music producer and singer. Advertisements and my music label took all my time too. I want my music label to reach the highest position. I will give a grand debut to talented new singers every year. That's my goal. Anyways we really really miss you guys." Jungkook said and Hobi opposed instantly.

"No we miss you guys more. " Hobi said.

"No we do." Jimin argued.

" No we". Hobi argued back.

"No. We." Jimin said in a determined voice.

"Oh really? Do you miss us so much that you will come and meet me right at this moment?" Hobi challenged.

"You know that's not possible hyung" Jimin said in a sad tone.

"Jimin-ah, I miss you so much that I am going to hug you really hard in ummm .. 50 seconds may be .." Hobi said.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Jungkook asked suspiciously while finally parking his car at his really huge mansion..

"Just look at your garden. " Hobi said and Jimin immediately rushed out of his car followed by an equally excited Jungkook.

"Hobi hyungggg.." Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs and hugged Hobi with so much force that Hobi who was waiting there with a beautiful smile and open arms, fell on the soft grass along with Jimin. Jungkook jumped on both of them and joined the hug.

Between all that chaos they heard someone sobbing and Jungkook immediately checked on Jimin who was crying hard.

"Baby?"

" I missed them so much kookie." Jimin said in between his sobs and Hobi started crying too.

"Oh my Jiminie, I missed you too . You know how much I love you, don't you?" Hobi asked and Jimin nodded, eyes still full of tears. Hobi pulled Jungkook in a hug again who was crying silently.

"Are you alone hyung ? Nobody came?" Jimin finally managed to speak.

"Everyone is here Jimin-ah. They are decorating your house. They have clearly instructed me not to tell you. Please both of you, act surprised, okay?" Hobi said nervously.

"Don't worry hyung we are pro at acting" Jungkook assured with his head high and they approached the mention.

As soon as they entered the lights were switched on and everyone shouted.

"Surprise..."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! What a surprise! I can't believe my eyes . Oh God! I am gonna die of happiness.. " Jungkook wiped his fake tears and acted overly surprised and Jimin who was blinking his eyes to prevent his tears now trembled his chin a little to show intensity in his crying.

"I am so happy to see you guys!" Jimin shouted and ran towards their friends who were now standing with folded hands and poker faces.

Jimin stopped in the way and followed their gaze. They all were looking at Hobi.

"You told them , didn't you?" RM asked in a strict voice and Hobi laughed nervously.

"Hoba. We specifically told you to keep the secret but you.. that's why I told you guys that Suga should stay outside." Jin scolded everyone.

"Kook-ah, I take my words back. You are a terrible actor. You should not try in movies." Hobi said with a disappointed voice.

All of them laughed and approached Jimin and Jungkook to hug them. No other feeling can compare the happiness they feel when they all are together. Tae lifted Jungkook in a bridal style and started to spin him. Jungkook giggled like a child.

Jimin slowly went near Suga who was standing in the corner.

"Hey hyung! It's so so nice to meet you. We missed you guys so much." Said Jimin and hugged Suga gently.

Suga smiled softly and returned the hug.

"You are talking like you don't call me daily Jimin-ah." Suga said and Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah, but you are meeting us in a person after two years, hyung. No matter how many times we face time, seeing you in blood and flesh is precious."

Suga ruffled Jimin's hair affectionately and Jimin went to talk with RM and Jin.

"Are you ok yoongi-ah?" Hobi asked with concern and Suga smiled weakly.

"Yeah Hoba. I had to face him one day. It's good we are all together. If I had met him alone I am sure I would not have been able to hold back my tears."

"Oh hyung! Just try to move on." Hobi rubbed Suga's back soothingly.

"I am trying Hobi. Just like I have become an expert in hiding my feelings for years, I hope I will be able to be in love again. Maybe someday.. Now let's not talk about me , come on we should join them. " Said Suga and they went near others who were spinning Jungkook.

"Now my turn. Give me my Jungkookie" said Suga and He carried Jungkook who was now on RM's back. Suga started to spin him too with lookin fondly at giggling Jungkook.

_______________________________________
It was past dinner time and all the members were now enjoying the drinks.

"Jungkook-ah,we knew you guys would like this mansion because We loved this too." RM said and Jungkook smiled.

" Of course hyung. We loved it. This is the best wedding gift one could get. How can I forget when you guys were hiding in our room on the wedding night to give this surprise!" Jungkook said with a mischievous smile and RM laughed nervously.

"Aah! That? Ha ha. It was Jin hyung's idea."

"But I wish they could stay near us. Australia is literally at the farthest corner of the world. I know it's beautiful and all but it's so far..You guys have sent my babies away.." Hobi complained.

"You know hobi in the 18th and 19th century criminals were sent to Australia. " RM tried to joke.

"It's perfect then. We are also criminal as our country law. We have also done something forbidden by the Government." Jimin said with a sad smile.

"About that! Jimin-ah, do you remember Han? He is continuously arranging various programs for the right to marry the same gender or we can say regardless of any gender. As much as I know the decision should come in this week only. Also people of our country other than the army, are also very angry about the fact that the country has to lose its two precious gems . They are actively participating in March and protests. I am very hopeful this time. " RM exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Hmm.. He is right and on that positive note I want to share one good news. " Jin said and everyone straightened in their places.

Jin looked at them, took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Guys, I am getting married." He waited for the response but everyone was too stunned to speak.

Jin looked at them nervously and suddenly there were shouts and yelling.

They literally jumped on Jin, kissing his face violently.

"Oh hyung! Congratulations."

" You ! We didn't even know when you were dating."

"Who is that person?"

"We better get good souvenirs from you."

"It's a WEDDING kook , not a trip for God's sake. You can't ask for souvenirs."

"Please make the ceremony short. It's so boring."

"Yoongi? How could you say that?"

" I've made up my mind. You guys will wear customised clothes by Gucci and I'll decide the design"

"Rings are on me."

" I will prepare an invitation card with the most beautiful poetry in it. "

"I want the wedding to be colorful and vibrant."

"Guys.. Guyyssss.." Jin shouted making others flinched.

"Good, now get off me you all muscle pigs. Stop crushing me under you. Let me leave at least till my wedding night." Jin said and everyone laughed. They got up after giving Jin more kisses.

Jin slowly got up by holding his back from one hand and wiping his cheeks from the other hand.

"So we didn't date actually. Our parents introduced us and we just clicked. I am old enough anyways it's the right time for me to settle down." Jin laughed.

"You are a forever beauty hyung . You are aging backwards." RM said fondly.

Jin smiled again and said. " I think she is much more prettier than me but she is really down to earth which makes her special."

"Whatt? Our World wide handsome is considering someone better looking than him? Am I dreaming?" Suga teased.

"No yoongi-ah. She is. Indeed. Her name is seoeun. Maybe you know her ."

"Miss korea?" Hobi asked.

" Hmm.. that's her." Jin smiled.

"OMG! OMG! I can't wait for your kids to be born hyung. They'll be so so good looking!" Hobi jumped in excitement.

"Calm down Hoba!let's celebrate this moment. Jungkookie, give me another drink." Suga said in a little bit of a drunken voice,acting all cute.

"Hyung,be careful. I think you are high already." Jungkook smiled.

"Not only him , I think it's time for getting high for all of us Kook-ah." RM said while checking his phone and grinning ear to ear.

"What is it joonie hyung?" Tae asked.

"Hold your breaths everyone." RM looked at all of them with happiness dripping from every cell of his face.

"Our baby Jungkookie... Has....won Grammmmyyyy. And not only one... He has won two." RM completed and they all rushed to congratulate Jungkook so happily as if they had won themselves.

All the members hugged Jungkook dearly but his eyes were searching for only one person.

Jungkook pulled Jimin in a tight hug.
Jimin hugged him back tightly and chuckled.

"Congratulations my baby. I am so proud of you." Jimin said and cupped his cheeks fondly. Jungkook planted a soft kiss on his lips and they lost in each other's embrace once again.

"Not in front of my champagne both of you.." Jin teased them and Jungkook teased him back by giving Jimin another passionate kiss.

"Aish this brat!' Jin laughed.

"So many good things in a single day.. we must party hard ,all of you... Let's goooo" Tae shouted and all of them reciprocated the action.

They danced and drank till the early morning. Though Jimin and Jungkook both stayed quite sober as they have one important thing to do the next day.

Jungkook's regular checkup....

_______________________________________

"Oh my hyung! Do you even know how cute you behave when you are drunk?" Jimin cooed while laying totally wasted Suga down in the bed.

"Jiminie,why didn't you drink with us?" Asked Suga with half opened eyes.

"We have to go for Jungkook's check up tomorrow hyung." Jimin answered while tucking Suga in a blanket.

Listening about check up Suga opened his eyes fully.

"Oh! Don't worry Jimin-ah. It will be ok." Suga said as he was telling this to his own self more.

"I know hyung. Everything is good. Sungwoon has recommended a doctor who has some really important news for us. I know it will be fine." Jimin said and tucked Jin in a blanket too whom Jungkook had just brought upstairs.

"We are with you guys." Jin murmured and Jungkook and Jimin smiled fondly at their cute hyungs.
______________________________________
My dear readers, how are you all? My all good wishes are with you guys ..😘😘

One chapter is left for the proper ending of the book. Epilogue -2 will be uploaded this week only. Till then take care my precious people.

Lots of love,
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.5K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
16.7K 897 23
Jungkook and Jimin, two best friends, had been straight all their life. They had girlfriends and crazy friends. How could their life change ? Betw...
2.4K 261 13
Kim Taehyung loves Jeon Jungkook a bit more than friends yet Jungkook loves Jimin but Jimin? A story where fate plays games with them , betrayal , h...
6.7K 224 29
Was previously named 'proposed?' 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. ~ 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈�...