Nurse (One Piece/Law x reader)

Per Mizushima_Izumi

[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (... Més

1: Sabaody Archipelago
2: Auction House
3: Rayleigh
4: Run
5: Marineford
6: Post-battle
7: Amazon Lily
8: Dark King
9: The Calm
10: Capture
11: Donquixote Pirates
12: Ohara
13: Buster Call
14: Escape to the North
15: Minion Island
16: Punk Hazard
17: Negotiation
18: The Wait
19: Dressrosa
20: Run to Zou!
21: Umibozu
22: Save Law
23: Palace
24: Not so secret
25: Pica
26: Kyros
27: Saved..?
28: Stars
30: Cavendish...who?
31: Who is going to defeat him?
32: Continuation
33: Zoro vs Pica
34: A trap!
35: Nutcrackers
36: Barrier!
37: Progress!
38: The fight continues
39: Rooftop
40: Gamma Knife
41: Provoke
42: Explosion
43: Leave him behind
44: Doflamingo is back
45: Push!
46: Finally over
47: Sabo
48: The Navy is coming!
49: Fujitora
50: Straw Hat Grand Fleet
51: New Bounties!
52: Catching up

29: Hunted

1.4K 61 2
Per Mizushima_Izumi

Izumi: every time i forget, do i write mugiwara no luffy or straw hat luffy??? (i am not willing to re-read every chapter lol)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"I'm gonna get the key!" Viola said.

"Do you know where it is?" Law asked

"I should join you so I can protect you, Viola." but Viola shook her head, "It's okay, (Y/n)." she reassured, "When we fell, I saw it. It must be somewhere on this plateau! I'll find it and... what?!"

As she was explaining her plan, Luffy started running to the edge.

"How should we get there?" Zoro calmly asked despite being dragged by the neck.

"Go straight!" "Eh?!"

Luffy then jumped off the edge, "Wait for me, Doflamingo!"

On with Chapter 29:

3RD PERSON POV

Fortunately, Luffy turned himself into a balloon before the four of them would splat onto the ground. But it probably made the situation worse when Luffy started bouncing and spinning out of control with 3 people on him.

"Law!" Machvise shouted as he recognized the surgeon.

"How could you show your face here after everything, you shitty brat?" they could hear Senor Pink say.

Before Luffy landed in front of them, Zoro jumped to the side and (Y/n) detached herself from his back. Law unfortunately still had to be carried by the straw hat captain though, and looked miserable to say the least.

"H-Hey!"

"That's!"

"Straw Hat Luffy!"

"Trafalgar Law!"

"Pirate Hunter!"

"Witch Doctor!"

All of the weapons from both marines and donquixote soldiers were pointed towards them.

"This is the worst spot to land!" Luffy exclaimed when he realized the predicament they were in.

"Hey, Mugiwara! When I get uncuffed, I'm gonna kill you first!" Law's words were probably unheard as Luffy was focused on the enemies instead.

'Ironic how he was the one who saved him too.' (Y/n) thought as she faced the back and held her staff.

Zoro unsheathed his swords, "I tell you, there is no good spot to land here since everybody in this country is our enemy! Anyway, we've gotta run!"

"Okay!"

The two of them ran while (Y/n) decided to use her staff to get the high ground. But for some reason, it was Zoro leading the way instead.

"Zoro, that's not the way!"

"Luffy! It's not that way either!"

But they ended up back in front of a crowd of bounty hunters.

"We found the criminals!"

"Three three-stars and one two-star!"

"Don't let them get away!"

The group continued running with Zoro at the front for some reason, but there wasn't any moment to discuss when they're being chased by a crowd. But it ended up working out since (Y/n) was able to get a vantage point and pushed back any enemies the two somehow missed.

"Kyaa! Law-nii! It's so nice to see you!" Looking to the side, (Y/n) saw that it was Dellinger who squealed in happiness.

"Who is he? Do you know him?"

"That's Dellinger! Don't underestimate him!"

She heard the two captains shout before getting interrupted by Dellinger himself. The latter jumped with his high speed and suddenly appeared in the sky and kicked at them.

"Not bad!" he shouted when Luffy dodged his hit.

The ground beneath Luffy rippled, and who else would it be than Senor Pink?

"I got caught!" Luffy exclaimed, "The strange guy came swimming in the ground!" "Do it, Vise!"

Machvise appeared above Luffy. "Run! He's a super weight human!" Luffy then struggled even more against Senor Pink's grip.

"Ton Ton! Ten-tone vise!"

Meanwhile, (Y/n) had been charging up a wind magic attack and formed it similar to the size of a baseball. Despite it being small, it was strong enough for it to nudge Machvise to the side and give Luffy enough time to stretch far enough from Machvise's attack.

"I can't pull them out! My feet are stuck!" he exclaimed with his feet being weighed down by the super weight human but continued stretching as far as he could.

Dellinger appeared a gain with his heel high up in front of Luffy, "I'm not gonna miss it this time! Pistol high heel!" before getting kicked in the back by Zoro himself.

This caused him to accidentally kick Machvise and let Luffy retract his legs back.

"Watch out this time! Lets go!"

But suddenly pirates and citizens alike appeared in front of them. "We'll take the money! Your heads are worth 1200 million in total!"

"Prepare to die!"

"Shoot!"

Zoro charged at them whilst dodging bullet and pushed them back with his swords.

Luffy sent a barrage of punches and (Y/n) continued using her wind and earth magic to prevent enemies from getting closer.

<ANIME: FAIRY TAIL>

"There are two stars and three stars!"

"Damn! They're pains in the ass!" Zoro expressed his annoyance, "But is it okay to chop them up? There are some civilians, too!"

"Okay, I'll just use my haki to-" "Stop it." Luffy didn't even have a chance to use his haki when someone else appeared on the battlefield. "He who shoots oft at last shall not hit the mark."

The crowd split in the middle to form a path for a tall man with a walking stick and a white coat around his shoulders. Behind him were marines following his footsteps.

Sensing danger, Zoro and (Y/n) gripped their weapons tighter and prepared for any battle to come. "The Navy Admiral!" the former shouted, followed by his captain, "The gambling old man!"

(Y/n) was confused who they were talking about until the man got closer, "Fujitora?!" she was genuinely shocked to see the Navy Admiral standing in front of her. The last time she saw him, it was at Green Bit.

"I'm gonna go kick Doflamingo's ass! Get out of our way!" of course, Luffy only had one goal in mind.

"You are quite brash. But... I'm not going to step aside." Fujitora held onto his sword and prepared to unsheathe it.

Luffy casually dropped Law onto the ground without considering how the man was still handcuffed. He then got into a stance before charging towards Fujitora who parried the attack with his sword.

"Don't stand in my way!" Luffy said before jumping back as a crater suddenly appeared from where he stood.

"You used the strange technique again!" it was then Zoro's turn to attack the Admiral. (Y/n) took this time check on her captain when more chaos happened. "What's going on now?!" she looked around and looked for where the screams came from.

"The ground is..rising..?" the ground became to form into tall hills with the buildings that soon began to crumble due to its odd position. People who didn't have enough time to run unfortunately had quite a fall and most likely sustained severe injuries.

A silhouette suddenly appeared in the middle of the dust.

"What the hell is that?!" Luffy was the first to express his shock.

"That is..." (Y/n) gasped when the silhouette slowly formed into a figure she was greatly familiar with.

"Pica.."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: goddamn i am rusty

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
7.9K 314 11
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...
109K 3.6K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
7.2K 369 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...