43: Leave him behind

Izumi: WHEN DOES IT END. WHEN CAN I FINALLY FINISH DRESSROSA ARC? *rattles my cage*

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"That jerk! He's still going for Tra-o!" Luffy pointed out, still falling from the sky.

"He's a finisher! Bullet string!"

"Gomu Gomu no...Hawk Whip!"

The bullet strings travelled fast towards Robin. Luffy shouted out her name along with Law's in worry and Robin used her body to shield him

"FIRE!"

On with Chapter 43:

3RD PERSON POV

Using the fire she had collected from the explosion, (Y/n) burnt the bullet strings and protected Robin from harm. She would have attacked Doflamingo immediately after but Luffy got to him first, "(Y/n)! Take everyone and get off of this plateau!"

"What?!" (Y/n) shouted back.

Cavendish arrived just in time to witness what was happening, "No way!" he joined in on the "conversation", "Since I stand before Doflamingo here, I wanna land at least one blow, too!"

Luffy ignored both of them though, "I leave everybody in your hands!" he might have meant only (Y/n), or maybe the both of them, but Cavendish immediately went into "Knight Mode".

"Leave them in my hands?!" Cavendsih couldn't believe what he was hearing, although it was still most likely not directed to him, "Trust...Respect...Popularity!" he was sparkling at this point and (Y/n) was speechless.

"Mugiwara is my fan." he's not.

"My fan is asking me a favour!" he isn't..

"I can't turn it down!"...

He then turned to Robin, "I know Bartholomeo is on the lower level! Let's go down there now using his ability!" he didn't even wait for an answer before running somewhere.

(Y/n), after having calmed down but still having the fire she collected around her, she approached Law who was being looked at by Rebecca and Kyros.

Probably one of the most magic consuming spells she had, (Y/n) was about to convert her fire magic into light magic for healing when Princess Mansherry and Leo came over.

Law grunted and (Y/n) got more worried. Should she just heal him? At this point, she was probably running on fumes after fighting against Trebol and Doflamingo, but anything to save her captain, right?

"Can you treat him somehow, Leo?!" Kyros asked.

"The cut is ragged. If I can manage to sew them together..."

"Then, I can heal him with my Watering Can!" Princess Mansherry added on and it gave (Y/n) an idea.

"Thank you, Princess Mansherry! In any case, we'd better go down now as Lucy said!" Rebecca said before standing up.

"Princess Mansherry?" (Y/n) squatted near the tontatta princess, "You...You can heal?" she asked.

"Yes!"

(Y/n) explained that she too could heal and would like to help. Mansherry couldn't refuse the help despite being worried for the Witch at the same time.

As they were healing Law, the castle near them decided to crumble. Must be Luffy and Doflamingo's doing.

Cavendish came back from wherever he went and carried Law from the three, "We gotta go!"