25: Pica

Izumi: sorry this chapter is shorter than usual! Have been busy this week with stuffs 😵‍💫

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"We have no choice! Let's go in! Since it comes to this, it's faster this way!" Viola led the way into the tower and ran up the stairs.

"Can I take this thing off?" Luffy asked.

"Do whatever you want at this point!"

On with Chapter 25:

3RD PERSON POV

The guards and the Donquixote army by now have all been informed about the group's intrusion while they were getting taken down left and right.

"It's no mistake! One of the intruders is Straw Hat Luffy!

And Pirate Hunter Zoro!

The Witch Doctor is here too!

And V-Violet-sama!

"Th-There is one more person!"

The soldiers screamed before getting either punched by Luffy or sliced by Zoro or Kin'emon. (Y/n) did her part by using her wind magic to push the soldiers away whilst riding her staff. Might as well use it since they're not hiding anymore.

"Where's Mingo?!" Luffy exclaimed while punching through the wave of soldiers charging at them from the front.

Another wave followed behind them and Zoro and Kin'emon stepped in to defeat them easily.

A third wave appeared and it was (Y/n)'s turn to use her magic to blow them away.

"Wind: Wind Palm"

<ANIME: FAIRY TAIL>

<ANIME: FAIRY TAIL>

Any stray soldiers were not spared as Viola kicked them away.

At one point, the group had stopped in the middle of a hallway to rest for a few minutes.

"Are you okay, small person?" Wicka had accidentally flown out of Zoro's outfit while the latter was fighting and Kin'emon managed to catch her. "Ugh, thank you!"

"Kin'emon," Zoro called, "you take care of her!"

"What? But I have to find the place called the Toy House where my friend Kanjuro is held!" Kin'emon said.

"I want to go there, too, to take part in Operation SOP!" Wicka told him.

"You do?! I didn't know that! Zoro-dono, we're gonna go to the Toy House together then!" "Do as you like."

"Now, where is the Toy House?"

"It's beneath this building. But... maybe, go down those stairs first and.." Wicka explained but suddenly got interrupted by the samurai. "Stairs?!" he exclaimed and looked to where the smaller person was pointing at, "Oh, now I know which way to go! Get deep instead so you don't fall out again!" he said as he placed Wicka into the chest part of his Kimono.

"Luffy-dono! Zoro-dono! Magic woman! Ninja woman!" a vein popped, "I'll take my leave! Excuse me!"

...

The group continued heading towards the palace and after exiting the hallway, they reached a tall flight of stairs. They ran, or in (Y/n)'s case, flew, up the steps.

"Which way?" Luffy asked since he was the first to reach the top, "Left!"

"No one's here! I'll get to you soon, Mingo!"

"Their security isn't keeping up with us!"

The two straw hats exclaimed. Viola said nothing. (Y/n) was actually wondering how odd it was that there was no one around. She even activated her powers to sense any souls around them, but not a single soul was near them... or-

Her eyes widened when she realized, "Wait!" she exclaimed but was too late when the ground, no, the entire palace suddenly started shaking. The candles that were lit along the walls slowly extinguished one by one.

"Wh-What's this?" the four of them stopped and (Y/n) hopped off of her staff.

"It's a trap!" she shouted over the loud rumbling and the others looked at her confused.

The rumbling stopped and something was protruding from the wall. They looked up and Viola and (Y/n)'s eyes widened further.

"A stone monster?!" Zoro said when the protrusion revealed its upper body.

"No, it's PIca!"

Pica stepped his leg out from the wall and fused it into the ground in front of them. "He's huge! What's up with him?!" Luffy shouted.

"Be careful! He's a top executive of the family!" Viola warned them, "He's Pica, eater of the stone-stone fruit, a stone assimilation human!"

"He doesn't look like a human to me. Are you really human?" Luffy calmly asked the big stone man in front of him with no fear. Typical.

But Pica said nothing and stared at them with his hollow eyes. Despite having no eyes, (Y/n) could feel his gaze boring into her skull.

"I'm asking you a question! Say something! Can't you talk?!" Luffy tried again, but instead of getting an answer, Pica lifted his fist and punched it where the four of them were standing. Fortunately they managed to dodge it in time.

"If we get in the teeth, we'll be crushed with one blow!"

PIca unfused his feet from the ground and attacked them again.

"Damn! We can't advance if nothing is done!" Luffy had enough of this and got into a stance with his fist touching the ground. "I don't care if you're a top executive or something! I gotta go kick Mingo's ass!"

His body got redder and steam started emitting. He jumped so fast it looked like he teleported into the sky. "Get out of my way! Gomu gomu no... Jet Gattling!"

Luffy sent a barrage of punches to Pica's stone body and it crumbled in just a matter of seconds.

"Alright, I did it. Let's go!"

The group continued through the hallways, running pass the Pica's broken body, and without realizing that someone was missing from the party...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: Happy New Year!

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※