My hot roommate [Woosan]

By Hwanggsz

a boy named Wooyoung is living a normal life. Not much of a happy life as he lived alone as his parents aband... More

Introduction and Characters
Choi San
Moving in
Fight
Blush
Party
Angry
Don't stop
Ignore
Forgiveness
Ice cream
Movie night
Too hot to handle
Double Date
Bloody Hands
Rejection
"I love you.."
Shower
Dinner
Car ride
Touch and feel
Woosan images
Beat Up Badly
Argument
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
2ho [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
Call
Another fight
Funeral
Messaging + Jealousy
Hotness [Sunki chapter]
Birthday
Couple's Party
Ring on finger
Wedding
Bonus Chapter : Play Date
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
2ho [Images]
Hyunlix [Images]
Sunki [Images]
Jaywon [Images]
Jakehoon [Images]
A/N

Movie night

1.7K 30 31
By Hwanggsz

They were now halfway through the romance boy love movie and it was getting sad. Everyone was still wide awake. Wide eyes. Their eyes glued to the screen. They haven't looked away once. Or blinked. It was getting sad as the boy is now in hospital after getting hit by a truck, as his lover, who is also a male, is crying while sitting beside him and holding his hand. Begging the other to stay alive. And try fight through this. With only thirty minutes of the movie left remaining.

Many time passed, everyone still watching and focusing on the movie. Full focus on the movie. With 10 minutes of the movie remaining, they were all bawling their eyes out. The male died as the other male visited his grave everyday. And the other male took his life by jumping off a building since he couldn't take it and wanted to see his lover.

But then he was born again. As a baby. And has a older brother. Who was actually his lover. And the movie ended there as the credits started rolling in.

Wooyoung, Yeosang, Hongjoong, Felix and Yunho were crying. San, Seonghwa, Mingi, Hyunjin and Jongho were just tearing up.

After a while of sniffing and crying. Everyone soon got over it since it's just acting. Yeosang puts the bedside table lamp on and shuts the computer, putting it up out the way and back on the desk. Everyone then got comfy, laying down as the lovers snuggled into each other. Yeosang then turned the lamp off. Left in completely darkness as Yeosang laid down and snuggled into Hwa.

Everyone soon falling asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Woo wakes up the next morning, the sun in his eyes as the curtains were open a little, letting the sun in. And beaming brightly onto Woo's face.

He sat up. Scratching his head and stretching and looking around realising he's the first awake. Everyone is still fast asleep.

He just got out bed and went to have a quick toilet.

He soon returned, laying back down and grabbing his phone from under the pillow his head is placed comfortably on. He turns it on to see loads of messages from... Sunoo? Why Sunoo.

He just unlocks his phone and checks the messages. Confused.

Sunoo
Hey woo. Are you awake -2:40 AM

Well. Probably not since it is two in the morning. Nearly three -2:40 AM

Well. When ever you see this. I need serious help. Please read carefully -2:45 AM

You and san are a thing right? Don't worry. I haven't told anyone. But I need advice on how to ask NiKi out. I remember when I used to have a crush on you. But that doesn't matter. Wooyoung please be a good friend, well, tou already are, but please be a better friend and give me advice of how to impress NiKi. And how to ask him out without acting like a complete fool -2:50 AM

Thank you! -2:52 AM

Is all the messages. Woo sighed and typed back.

Wooyoung
Sorry Sunoo. Just woke up and saw this.

Anyway. Advice? Read carefully

Don't act like a pick me. Knowing NiKi he could tell. Don't act to fussy and don't show off too much like you usually do when you ask someone out. This time. Listen. Otherwise he will know and think your trying to get his attention, which you are, but knowing Niki's mind, he will think you will use him for who knows what. Anyway, next advice, is be calm and act like you totally don't like him. Act like he's just a best buddy to you. Alright?

Oh, also, adding another step. Be kind and caring. And get his trust. Get his attention but not too much attention. He will think your attention seeker and will use him.

Anyway, your welcome for the steps :)

Woo can finally take a break from typing and takes a deep breath.

"Who are you texting?" San says out of no where. Making Woo jump and face him.

"Oh. My friend Sunoo. He wants to ask out a friend and I told him advice since he asked" Woo answered.

"Lovely!" San says as he stretches.

.
.
.
.
.

A little while later, everyone wakes up and gets up.

When suddenly Woo got a call from Sunoo. He locked himself in the bathroom and answers the call, putting the phone up to his ear.

"Hello? Sunoo? What do you need now?" Woo asked.

"Wooyoung I need help!" Sunoo said on the other side of the phone.

"With what?"

"I-I acted like a total fool in front of Niki. He just rolled his eyes at me and nudged past me. I'm seriously about to cry. What do I do? Wooyoung what do I dooo" Sunoo was panicking.

Woo sighed.

"Sun. Take a deep breath before anything." Woo said. Sunoo did what he was told and took deep breaths.

"Now.. it's okay. Why don't you buy him something?"

"Like what? Woo since you know NiKi way better then me. What kind of things does he like? What should I buy?"

"He likes a lot of things"

"Name 5 things"

"Ummmmm. Rock music, rap, dogs, bubble tea and jackets or jumpers. There are five..well..six things" Woo says.

"Oh my god thanks so much. I love you so much Wooyoung your the best friend ever. See ya" Sunoo says as he hangs up.

.
.
.
.
.

It was now 12 PM. Afternoon.

San and Woo just arrive back to their dorm as San takes a quick shower. Woo feels a vibration in his pocket as he takes out and answers the call. From Sunoo once again.

"What happened?" Woo asked.

"I bought NiKi a milk pearl bubble tea, a dog squishmello thingy and a new black leather jacket and some ripped jeans" Sunoo says, you could tell he was smiling. He was.

Woo smiles too.

"Okay. Cool. He'll love them. When are you gonna give it to him?" Woo asks curiously.

"Well. I'm gonna write a note and put it in a envelope. Then leave it outside his dorm and knock on his door then run away. So when he opens the door he'll see it and bring it in" Sunoo explains his plan.

"Amazing, go do it now!"

"I will"

"Bye"

"Goodbye"

They both say bye as Woo hangs up. Finally breathing for air.

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile with NiKi 30 minutes later :

NiKi just got out the shower. Dressed in a white T-shirt and grey pants, putting his hand through his hair he scrolls on his phone while walking to his bed. When suddenly someone knocked on the door, he groaned as he turned and walk to the door.

He opens the door and looks out. Left and right. No one or nothing but emptiness in the hall of dorms.

He then looks down to see. Bubble tea, a dog squish mellow, a black jacket and ripped jeans. And a note? He just takes it all inside, shutting the door with his foot as he places everything on his bed. It wasn't that bad. He was for sure gonna keep all these and really did love them.

He picked up the envelope, opening it up and taking out the note/letter thing. Unfolding it and reading it in nice font/handwriting as the paper was pink with love heart drew all around. Like a valentines card except it's not Valentine's Day.

Dear RiKi

I never knew this day would come. To tell you how much I love you and admire you. You always make me smile, even though you don't do anything, but just looking over at your face makes me smile. And your laugh makes me laugh, in an good way. I love your laugh, it's sexy. Anyway. I never knew I would come to tell you that I love you. And I have for a while now. No, more then a while. Way way way way more then a while for sure.

Ever since we were young. Let's just put it like that.

Oh Riki. I love you. Love Kim Sunoo xx

NiKi felt his face heat up as he dropped the note and had a nose bleed.

.
.
.
.
.

Woo was just laying in bed when Sunoo called him once again. He groaned and answered the call.

"Sunoo. Why are you calling me. Again." Woo groaned.

"Sorry woo. Your the only one I can call since Jay and Jungwon are out on a date today. Sunghoon is out fishing with his friends and Jake is at his grandmas for the day" Sunoo answered.

"What about heeseung?"

"Well...we don't like each other anymore"

"What? Why? What happened?," woo asked curiously as he sat up.

"I found out he was spreading the horrible rumours about me"

"Damn.."

"Yeah.." Sunoo says "the feeling of betrayal."

"Indeed.."

Silence. They Sunoo talks again.

"Anyway. NiKi took the gifts in. I don't have his number so there would be no way to contact me. Wait..shit. What if he comes up to me later on or..tomorrow during lessons or something. Shitt" Sunoo groaned.

"What if he rejects me? Laughs at me? Starts to bully me? What do I doooo"

"Sunoo. Please calm it. I'm sure he won't do those things. Or... he might pin you to the wall and kiss you" Woo says. Trying to make the conversation cheek heating for Sun.

And it was. Sunoo starts blushing.

"Shut up woo" Sunoo spits. They both chuckle.

They talk for a while before they say bye and Sun hangs up.

And I guess Woo predict the future [find out in next chapter when I upload it]

.
.
.
.
.

This chapter was mainly kinda Sunki. I know.

But it's fine.

Daily Woosan :

They are adorable. Seriously.
Not me (im)patiently waiting for Woosan to confirm
Their dating :)

Sunki [bc why not] :

[The fanart though - THE FANART THOUGHHH]

One time Wooyoung was planning on giving a red rose to San. But he didn't because he was scared that San could feel uncomfortable and they would drift away and not be as close as they were. So Wooyoung just kept the flower in a place idk where. I forgot where he said he kept it but somewhere in a house or something

San apparently looks at fanarts of Woosan

[cute]

Sunki moments :

They were playing a game. And they were told to pick a partner that they trust with their whole life, and would do anything to protect them. Even if it means dying. And Niki straight away picked Sunoo. And Sunoo straight away picked NiKi.

One time in a video interview kinda thing or something, Sunghoon and Sunoo were sat together. And Sunghoon started rubbing Sunoo's leg and holding his hand. And Niki who was next to Sunghoon kept looking with a jealous look. And a bit angry look.

.
.
.
.
.

Sunki moments :

Yes. Niki is very clingy with Sunoo :)

Woosan moments :

[yes I have watched all four of these videos and they are 1000/10. Both Sunki ones and both Woosan ones. I recommend. You will laugh at all four videos and also say 'awww' at all four videos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.1K 42
[Completed✓] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [⚠️ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...
72.4K 1.7K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
45.2K 1K 20
Jung Wooyoung, a quiet boy who decides to work at a mental asylum full of the most dangerous and insane criminals, only to get a lot of money. Choi S...
75K 3.4K 24
choi san - the intelligent, kind college student everyone wants to befriend. jung wooyoung - a wrecked boy, whose only priority in life is to have s...