Ejen Ali One Shot 2

By alanisurauthor_

This is my second book of ' Ejen Ali One Shot ' You are very recommended to read both or any of them and enj... More

Drink
Drink PT2
Past
Past PT2
Past PT3
Undercover story
Undercover Story 2
Ice Choco?
Ice Choco? 2
You 2
Denial
Denial 2
Cursed
Cursed 2

You

412 10 16
By alanisurauthor_

This will be a Historical AU. Some of the characters will be protagonists and antagonists. I'll list them up before starting the story. -Author.

-

Protagonist: Dayang, Zain, Ganz, General Rama, Mentors, all young agents, including international.

Antagonists: Ali, Ghazali, Aliya, Djin, and Rizwan.

*no numeros in this one shot or even cinco

--

Ali is a lieutenant of an army, and Ghazali is his commander to all the Army. The Greek Army. While Aliya is Ghazali's wife and mom to Ali.

Djin and Rizwan work under the Greeks Army as General. While Rizwan is one of the cadets.

Dad... please. I beg you. Ali pleads.

No. Your friends out there betray their country! The only punishment is to shoot till death. That's an order! Ghazali sterns.

But - Ali words cut by him slamming the table.

Lieutenant! I command you to do the job I assigned you. Ghazali snaps as Ali just nods and gives him a salute and walks out of the room with his hat in between his wrist and his body.

After Ali left for a few minutes later, Aliya came into the room.

How could you do that to him? Those are your son's friends! Aliya scolds.

I know. But their mistake can not be forgiven. Even from the judges in the court. We can't take their mistake as a small matter. That's their consequences for their action. Let others watch and make it as a lesson for those who betray. Ghazali sterns.

Aliya shooks her head in defeats.

Fine. I'm not involved. You're getting to be blamed if something happens to my son. Aliya points to him at the table and storms off.

Ghazali grunts and continues his job on the table.

~

Ali poured in red wine for the third glass and drank it in one shot.

Sobbing, frustrated, and disappointed. Everything.

Remembering friends of his in the jail, getting their punishment to death on the next day, which led him frustrated and mad.

Then he pushes everything off on the floor in rage. Then cries silently while covering his face with his hand.

--

Soldiers. In position! Ali commanded as the soldiers marched with rifle in their hand and line up.

On your left, turn! Ali command again as they turn in unison.

Today, I would like to announce there's few soldiers who betrayed their country for the country we are invading now. As a consequence, they're punished to be shot till death. Ghazali announces.

Make this a lesson before you betray your country. Djin said.

Ali... Rizwan muttered after seeing him in tearful.

Any last words? Ali asked while his voice started to hoarse and not look at the soldiers covered with blindfold.

What we are doing is wrong! They have the right to protect their country! Viktor said.

Fire! Ali said, tears swelling in his eyes as the soldiers released a few shots to the 4 soldiers. Then, 4 of them fall on the ground, lifeless.

Bury them! General Djin said as the soldiers pulled back their rifle to the back and went towards the corpse and pulled them away.

While Ali stands there in sorrow. Tears streamed down on his cheeks. Biting his lower lip, he tries to hold back.

While all the crowds walk back to their home. Including the soldiers, leaving the general and commander. Including the lieutenant and the sergeant.

Stop your whimpers. They deserve it. Ghazali said, and then he got on the horse carriage.

Return to department before 3. Djin said, then jumped on the horse carriage as the carriage driver swung the rope attached on the horse as it started walking.

Hey, hey. Pull yourself together. Rizwan said, holding both of his shoulders.

Viktor... Ali sobs, sniffing for a few times.

I know... let's go. Rizwan said as he pulled him, and they walked together.

Riz, you don't understand. Commander forced me to do that. He said.

I know. General told me about it. He replies.

Why does no one talk about this?? Ali asked. They did nothing wrong! Ali sobs.

I know. I secretly don't agree with what my father and your father's action. But we have no choice, Ali. Rizwan said.

Goddamit everything. He curses.

There...there. Okay, pull yourself together. Rizwan said, hugging him by his side while rubbing his arm, soothing him down.

~

General? Are there any updates about the war? Zain asked Rama.

Yes, there's few of our soldiers injured badly, and some of them were dead. The injured ones are now getting treated in the hospital. Rama explains.

I see. The winning is apart to whom? Ganz asked as the commander executive.

Greeks. Unfortunately. Rama said in sorrow, which includes a heavy sigh.

They both could only shook their head in disbelief and disappointed, but they couldn't do anything.

Get yourself treated at the hospital, General. You're back on your duty on the next day. You can take a leave for tomorrow. Zain said as Ganz nodded.

Thank you, commander. General said, then he excused himself.

~

Alicia, can you help me take some cotton balls and 2 rolls of bandages? I'll be at ward 3. Geeta said.

Sure. She said and fastened her movement to the drugs and bandages room.

Hey Alicia! Big brother wants to treat us dinner tonight. Wear something nice. Roza said while entering the room and took some drugs with her, and walked out.

While Alicia didn't manage to answer her back since she got work to do tonight with some fellow friends of hers.

~

Why aren't you wearing something nice yet? Roza asked.

I have something to take care of, and I can't join tonight. Alicia said.

Like what? Roza asked.

You know what it is. Alicia said.

Come on. Would you ever leave your articles works?? I know your love towards our mainland is big, but think about your family too. Roza nag.

Hey, hey. What's going on here? Jet comes in their room.

I can hear both of you bickering from downstairs, and why aren't you wearing properly? We are going out. Jet asked while both of his hands were placed on his waist.

I have work to take care of. Please? Alicia asked.

Fine. You lose the opportunity. Come sis, brother Sam has waited for us outside. Jet said.

Roza followed and left Alicia alone in their room.

Alicia let out a sigh and walked out of the room.

Now, where is she heading to without getting caught by the soldiers patrolling is her aim.

~~

Sorry, I'm late. I have something to take care of in the house. Alicia said.

Great. Shall we stop our organisation for a few days? Or maybe forever? Chris and Khai asked.

Eh? Why? What happened? She asked in dumbfounded and confusion.

We are in big trouble, Alicia. I mean, right now. Iman and Moon said.

What do you mean? Alicia asked, couldn't process what exactly she wanted to say.

You understand that, little lady.

Alicia was stunned after listening to the voice. She recognised it. Everybody does.

The others raised up both of their hands as the soldiers came out from their hiding spot.

Then Alicia turns behind and sees Ali standing in front of her in his uniform.

Sneaking out in late night, huh? Little lady? Ali asked.

H-how? She stuttered.

Your papa. General Rama. Ali said with a smirk.

Her face drops.

How did you get to know about this?? Rudy question.

Simple. Ali said. My general asked me to lead the patrolling duty every night, I patrolled this area for 3 weeks. I put on spies, disguised as a citizen, walking back to forth to listen to you, your organisation, Alicia Kheng. Ali said while refilling his empty pistol with bullets, then gave a glance to her and kept back in the container hanging on his pants.

Seize them. Ali said as the soldiers took out the handcuffs and cuffed them.

You're going to be dead in my hand. Rudy and Khai said.

I get that a lot before they get hung on the hanging rope for execution. Ali said.

Throw them in the jail. Ali said.

Fuck you. Alicia said.

Thanks. Ali said and handcuffed her.

Bring her. Ali said to Rizwan, and he nodded.

Then all of them walk out of the place.

~~

Be gentle with them. Ali commands.

I'm gonna kill you! Rizka and Moon said.

Don't forget to lock. I'm afraid they will bite us if we don't. Ali said before leaving.

You terrorist! They yelled.

Thanks. He smiles and leaves.

Meanwhile, in the other jail.

Bro, you are supposed to draw beside it! Khai scolds bulat for not knowing how to play their new game.

Could you at least be serious?? We are getting executed anytime soon! Rudy snap.

Oh, come on. Acts like you had a family. You don't, we don't. Even if we get executed, we get to see our parents as well. Bulat said.

You're lucky I'm staying in another jail. Or else I definitely punches you in the face. Rudy and Chris said.

Enough arguing like a child. You won't get executed just yet. We are going to start your interrogation session first. Especially with your leader. Ali said.

Also, don't worry, I'll be gentle. Good night. Ali said with a smile and walked out of the male jail.

-

Brother. Is it true that the general Rama is her father? Ali asked.

Yes. Foster father, to be precise. Rizwan said.

Oh... don't you feel suspicious that he suddenly turned away from them? He asked.

I did. Even funnier, he got chosen to be the corporal. Rizwan let out a heavy sigh.

Corporal?? Hey! I thought it was supposed to be you! Ali snapped.

I know, lieutenant. But I don't know what commander was thinking about. Even General agreed. Rizwan said, then checked on his pocket watch.

It's been an hour since we were here. I'm going for my duty. See you at home. Rizwan said, and then Ali nodded.

Hey. Did General or corporal inform anything? Ali asked one of the soldiers, walking out of the office.

Nope. There's none. The soldier said as Ali nodded and let them go.

Since he's free with no duty, he decides to make a visit at the jail.

~

Eat. One of the cadets throws a tray of food to the ground as it spills some of the food on the ground.

No. Alicia resists.

Do you wanna get beat up?? I said eat! He snapped and walked out. Then, he closes the metal door.

Lieutenant? The soldier sounds a bit startled after seeing Ali stand in front of him after turning behind.

Do you treat your mother the same as that? Ali asked.

Uh... no, of course. He answers.

Good. Even though she's a prisoner, treat her nicely, just like how you treat your mother. Ali said, sounds a bit stern.

Yes, sir. He said.

Treat women nicely. Or else, I'll shoot you in the head with my own hands. Ali said, sounds cold and stern. Loud enough for other soldiers nearby to listen even to other prisoners.

Now, open it. He commands as the soldier took out the key again and unlocked the door.

Ali enters in the small room and lift up the tray the soldiers throw on the floor.

Take a new one and return here back. Ali said, passing the food tray to the soldier as he nodded.

Then the soldier took the tray and mocked his voice and instruction given before turning back as Ali took out his pistol and released a shot next to his boots.

Do I look like a joke to you? He snaps in Greeks as the soldier immediately leaves.

I'm sorry on behalf of my soldier. They're very rude, I know... and a jerk. Ali said while standing in front of her.

What do you want? Alicia hissed.

Look, I'm here with no harm to you. I'm paying a visit here to your friends and including you. I can't trust any of the guards or soldiers guarding all of them here. I have to do some patrolling. Ali said while Alicia listened to him silently.

Lieutenant. The soldier calls while holding a tray.

Then Ali walks to the soldier and takes the tray, and includes a thank you to him.

Then he turns back and gives the tray to her.

Here. Ali said.

No. She resists.

You would resist now, but later on, you gonna eat it anyway. I'm not gonna force you. Ali said as he put the tray on the bench next to her.

Also, I brought a book. Maybe you would like to read while staying in here for maybe days? Ali said as he passed a book from his pocket in his uniform.

Ares Pavlos? Alicia looks at him while raising her right eyebrow.

Try it. He's a very good author for me. Ali said with a short smile, then headed to the door.

You read books? Alicia asked as Ali stopped his movements.

Then he turns.

To escape the reality where I am right now, yes, little lady. Ali said while adjusting his beret hat on his head nicely.

Then he locked the door and took the key together with him.

~~

What are we going to do now? Jet asked Sam.

You asked me? You should've asked that traitor! Sam snapped.

You want us to be in the prison, too??? Roza raises her voice on him.

We are already grown! Can we stop arguing?? Sam said, and then 2 of them snap out of it.

Then Sam sat on the chair while pulling his hair in frustration. Then he raised his face and looked at the two siblings.

I'll inform the commander about this. Both of you try to stay in the house until I come back. Do you understand? Sam asked.

Both of them gave a look to each other and looked at Sam and nodded.

~

Here. Ali passed her a mug as she took it.

Then he covers her with a blanket.

Why are you doing this? Why didn't you do the same to others? Alicia asked

I'm here to tell you why. Your friends were proven not guilty, and so they're free from the punishment. While you are still under our prisoner. Ali said.

Thank god. I don't want to involve them in this. Alicia said.

They won't. Good night. Ali said, then left the prison.

Good night, lieutenant. Alicia said.

--

In the woods...

I'm surprised that you willingly change your side to us. Ali said while riding a horse.

I know, son. Rama said in his Greeks Army uniform, riding the horse with other soldiers.

I don't know if I'm supposed to trust or not cause... it was so sudden? Ali said, not very sure about the statement he said.

It's okay. I don't blame anyone for that. Rama let out a small laugh.

You know my father and General trust you. A lot. Ali said.

While you don't. But it's fine. Rama said.

Ali gives a glance to Rizwan, who was riding a horse right behind the corporal. Then Rizwan shrugs as return.

~

Alicia's POV.

" Your action has incurred the King's wrath, as punishment you will be executed in the crowd by hanging." -the judge said as he knocked the hammer as the final conclusion.

The sentence keeps on repeating in her mind. Then she thought of her sister and older brothers.

"Aliciaaa!!!"

She heard them crying for her. Watching her dying in the crowd.

His older brother Sam was in rage while watching her in the crowd. Jet was calming her sister down. Everything is clear now.

She couldn't bear to let them see her getting hung in the crowds.

She walks back to forth, thinking what she should do now.

Then she saw rope at the corner of the room as she started to think impulsively.

-

You got a patrolling duty? Rizwan asked.

As usual... I couldn't trust them. Ali said, buttoning up the uniform.

Anyway. How's your fiancee? Ali teases.

Shut up. You dare to tell it to my dad, you'll be dead. Rizwan threatened him while he let out a laughter.

Trust me, I won't. Ali said. See ya. He adds, then leaves the room.

You don't have to wear the hat. Rizwan said.

I know, I'll hang it later. Ali said, loud enough for him to listen.

Dear? Where are you going? Aliya asked, walking down from the stairs, seeing him wearing his boots.

Prison? Patrolling. Ali replied.

Oh. Stay safe, okay. Aliya said, then kissed him on the forehead.

Yes, Mama. Ali said, then smiles and leaves.

-

Alicia was standing on the bench.

She pushed the bench in the middle, hung the rope on the ceiling and ties, and made it as the hanging rope.

She sobs silently and doesn't care about anything anymore, and she isn't able to think what's right. All she wants is to end her life.

She slowly moves forward while on the bench while her head is in the hanging rope.

Alicia!! Ali yells as he snaps the reality out of her. While he was unlocking the door after seeing her about to fall at the edge of the bench.

Then he barges in and pulls out the rope out of her head, and carries her down of the bench.

Put me down!! She beat him in the chest.

Are you out of your mind??? Ali asked.

I can hear them crying for me! Let me do it!! She cried and then laid her head on his chest while sitting on him.

While Ali calms her down, caressing her.

--

A few days later...

The day of the execution day.

Sir, I would like to excuse myself for not participating in the execution. I found the journalist. Ali said to Ghazali.

Really? Well, good then. I'll pass this on to Xanri(rizwan Greeks name). Ghazali said.

Ali nods and walks out of his office.

Peter, Liaz... come with me. Ali said while walking, passing them. Then, both of them followed from behind.

~~

Alicia was hand tied from behind. The soldier cleared the way, pulling her up to the hanging spot.

While Alicia saw her fellow friends, her older siblings howling for her.

-

Put your weapon down. One of the Turks said from behind.

Then Ali turns behind and drops his pistols.

Liaz! Peter!! Ali calls but gets silent in return.

No matter how many times you called them, they won't answer. They're dead, lieutenant. An old man said while entering the old shed. Where he got trapped.

Sit. The younger one who was pointing pistol to him said as he sat at the bench next to the wall.

Write a letter to the Greeks to stop the execution. We have the lieutenant. The old man said, while lighting up a cigarette, then put in his mouth.

Yes, sir. The younger one said as he passed the pistol to the older and walked out of the shed.

Ali watched the younger Turks walk out of the shed while the old Turks looked at him while smirking.

~~

Now. Shall we start the... Ghazali words stop as a soldier runs toward him in panic while holding a letter.

Then, the soldier passes the letter to Commander.

" Stop the execution, or we end Lieutenant life's. The choices are in your hands now. "

Stop the execution!!! Ghazali said with no hesitation.

The crowds and Alicia itself went surprise and happy. Even though it's temporary, she got the chance not to die today.

Then Commander and General got down from the stages and hurriedly went to their department.

Rizwan saw that and went clueless.

The execution will to be continue. Return to department. Corporal Rama said as the soldiers made their way to the department and Rizwan brought Alicia down from the hanging stage.

Thank god I don't get hung today. She muttered.

You're lucky today, I admit. Rizwan whispered.

I know. Alicia said, smirking.

-

Eat. The old man said.

No. Ali said.

Come on. It's delicious. He said.

I said no. Ali sterns.

Okay then. The old man said and ate the food.

What's your motive for kidnapping me? Ali asked.

To stop the execution. The only way is to kidnap you from them. The commander will stop the execution immediately. The old man said.

My father won't do such a thing for me. Ali laughs.

Sir. The Greeks stopped the execution. The young Turks return to tell the news.

See... your father will do 'such' thing for you. The old man said.

Ali only laughs.

Well, at least, he manages to save her life. Which mean... he saves her. Because of him, she is saved.

Thanks himself.

--

After a few appeals done by his older brother, Sam. She manages to free herself from all accusations, and now she can return to her duty in hospital as a nurse.

All the Greek soldiers, including Ali and Rizwan, went for a war between the Greek and Turkey war. The decisions have been made by the judges without any agreement from the Greeks knowing even Ali himself.

~

Lieutenant and Sergeant are injured! Send them in! One of the doctors said then the nurse nods and then pushes them to ward.

Ali... hey, are you awake? Alicia asked while pushing his bed.

Ali did not respond to her nor look at her.

He's traumatized, I guess. Dayang said while walking together with Alicia.

-

Drink. Alicia passed him a glass of water as he took it while his hand shaking.

Careful. Or let me do it. Alicia said as she took the glass and helped him drink it.

Who won? She purposely asked while putting down the glass on the table aside.

I don't care who won. He replies.

Oh. It's okay. Have a good rest, lieutenant. Alicia said, then leaves him alone.

-

(Speaking in greek)

Xanri.

Who allowed you here? Rizwan asked after he saw her coming in.

Why? I can't visit you? I can't visit my love? Dos asked.

It's not like that... I'm afraid that... His words were cut by her.

General finds out? Don't worry. I'm a nurse here, too. She said.

(End of Greek conservation)

You're a nurse here. But both of our families don't bless us. Rizwan said.

Riz. You change your name when you invade it here. Your father and commander do not agree on that, but you make them agree on it no matter what, and why can't you do the same thing? For us? Dos asked.

It was Alias(*Ali's full name in greek) idea! I just followed it. Rizwan said.

Oh, so you want Alias to make the decision for us? Huh? She crossed her hand.

No! It's not what I meant... look, I just returned from the war. Please, spare me for a few days from these. Rizwan said in frustration.

She sighs and then walks to him.

Okay. Get well soon, dear. She said, kissing him on the forehead and then ruffling his hair before leaving the room.

-

How are you, dear? Aliya asked, visiting her son in the ward.

I'm fine, Mama... Ali said, sounding cold.

What's with the tone, Alias. Ghazali asked.

Ali ignored him.

Are you okay... Aliya's words were cut by Ali.

When did you start to care about me? You be pretending like you care about me, but instead, you care about your reputation, your husband. Am I not important?? Ali asked while looking at her.

Ali! Of course, you're important to me. Aliya said, sounding shocked with his statement.

And why do you always be there when I get injured or anything?? Where were you when I was totally fine? Ali asked, sounds a bit mad.

Then Aliya was startled and left the room.

You shouldn't do that to your mother! Ghazali snaps at him.

Yes, yes. I'll get the blame as usual. Commander, I want you to get out. Please? Ali said, without looking at him. Turning other way.

You won't get away from me. Ghazali said, and then he stormed off.

Fuck my life. Ali muttered in greek.

-

Lieutenant. Wake up. Geeta said.

I'm awake. What do you want? Ali asked coldly to her.

I'm here to change your bandage. Geeta said.

I want nurse Alicia to do that. He said.

But, she's not here. Geeta said.

I don't care. Ali snaps.

Uh... let me do something about it, okay? Please calm yourself down. Geeta said, then left the room.

A few minutes later, someone entered.

(In greek)

Alias. Rizwan called him.

What. He asked while turning to him and saw him on the wheelchair.

Did you snap at your mother last night? Rizwan asked.

There's nothing to do with you. Ali replied coldly.

It does! She's like my mother too! She did nothing wrong. I'm not mad if you are angry at your father. But your mother did nothing! He snaps.

Why are you mad?? I told her the truth. Have you ever seen her care for me so much unless I got injured?? She got no difference from my dad. You don't understand anything, Xanri. Alias said.

I do. My father didn't even visit me last night! You should've be grateful. Rizwan said.

Your dad? Didn't visit you? I saw him visiting you together with my dad and my mother! You were asleep, Xanri. Ali said.

Rizwan stays silent after listening to that.

What makes you sit on the wheelchair? Ali asked, changing the topic.

You know what happens. Rizwan said.

Bad? He asked.

Not too bad. But it takes a few days to recover. Rizwan answered. How about you? He asked.

Well. I undergo operations, removing the bullet, and yeah. That's what happened. Ali said.

You were unconscious. Rizwan said.

I know. That's what Alicia said. Ali said.

Ouh... that lady. Rizwan said, then Ali nodded.

Anyway. I better be in my room now. It's nice to argue with you a few minutes ago. Rizwan said, then moved his wheelchair to the door.

While Ali laughs.

(Greeks conservation ends)

After Rizwan leaves, Alicia comes in with bandages in and drugs in a tray.

Oh, you were awake. She said while putting the tray on the table aside from his bed.

Hm. Ali replied.

Get up. Alicia said, then Ali obeyed.

Then she helps him unbutton his shirt and open his shirt.

You moved a lot, huh? Alicia asked after she saw the bandage stains with blood.

Hm. He hummed.

So, you don't wanna talk to me? I thought you loved to approach me. Nurse Geeta even asked for me because you want me to do it. Alicia said while unwrapping the old bandage on him.

Aren't you mad? Your country loses to us even though the sergeant and the lieutenant have fallen? Ali asked while looking at her.

Mad? Of course. Who doesn't. Thanks to your country, we gonna do something about it. Alicia said, then wipes his wound clean.

So you want to end up in the same prison again? Ali asked while smirking at her.

Don't be ridiculous, Ali. I won't return there ever again. Alicia said, then wrapped a new bandage on him.

Then he hisses a bit.

Finish. You can wear your shirt back. Alicia said.

When can I get out of here? Ali asked before she walked out.

Soon enough. She replied without looking back.

--

The following days...

Ali and Rizwan have been discharged, and they slowly recovered.

We are still looking for that man. Ali said.

I thought you found him??? Dayang asked. You shouldn't barge in the hospital and do whatever you want. She snaps.

Ma'am. This is an order. Rizwan interrupts.

If you mind, please get out of our way before we use violence against all of you. Ali said.

They obeyed and moved to the aside.

While doing the investigation, Ali bumps into Alicia in the hallway.

Lieutenant? What were you soldiers doing in here? Alicia questioned.

Looking for that man, name Dani. Ali said.

He's not here. There's no patient name, Dani. Alicia said.

Well, we don't care. We gonna keep looking for him. Ali said.

Alicia rolls her eyes and walks away, but Ali stops her by holding her arms back.

Help me clean my wound. Ali said.

Sure. I'll ask the other nurse to do that for you. Alicia said.

No. I want you. Ali sterns.

Alicia gives him a glare, but he doesn't flinch as she gives in.

Fine. Get in the room. She said, then Ali smiled and let her go.

~~

Ali was sitting on the patient bed patiently. Then Alicia walks in and sees him on the bed and is stunned.

Why nurse? Are you afraid of me or afraid of changing my wound again? Ali smirks.

Shut up. Alicia mumbles, then walks over him.

You should've changed into a small plaster. Your wounds are getting better now. Alicia said.

Oh. I didn't know. May the nurse do it for me? Ali ask.

Alicia only rolls her eyes and walks out of the room to find a suitable plaster for him.

Ali chuckles alone, and he finds it cute and funny when she gets flustered after he does a few flirting trials with her.

Then, she returns with a box of plasters and takes out a piece of plaster as she peels off the wrapper and sticks on him.

Ah... Ali groans a bit.

Sorry. Alicia said, she purposely sticks the plaster on him hard, actually.

Done. She said then Ali wears his uniform back.

Thanks, little lady. Ali said, then wears his hat and walks out.

Alicia couldn't describe the feeling that she had for him. The despise and dislike of him.

But no matter how much she tries to avoid him. She ends up meeting with him, and she can't go away from him.

As it was a curse for her.

--

Continue pt 2

Hope you guys enjoy this and am sorry for not updating, I was busy with changing school things for 2 weeks, and Ramadan Kareem, everyone!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.3K 31
7 years has pass and all of the junior agents has graduated from their highschool and soon will be mentor at MATA. Ali who's been chasing Alicia l...
28K 2.5K 50
NOT EDITED This is book two of the romance series Yar Gidan Modibbo being the book one this is book two. this book has a very huge agegap between th...
988 25 4
This is a pjsk oneshot book! many ships are included (such as rare pairs) so if you don't like it, please don't hate the ones who enjoy the ship. the...
5.1K 96 14
You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new book!!! One where I will post all kinds of...