Quackbur one shots

Av cxttxgx

basically a Quackbur one shot you can request anything that's legal. will do: angst fluff smut basically ever... Mer

requests
love potion//Quackbur
L'Manberg//Quackbur
the mad king//Quackbur
mad king//Quackbur 2
prison//Quackbur
prison/2
teachers//Quackbur
teachers/2
Dr Q//Quackbur
flight attendant Q//Quackbur
next door neighbor//Quackbur
end it all
rejecting hit hard//Quackbur
jail cell//Quackbur
mall//Quackbur
sorry
FBI agent & the spychopath//Quackbur
jail cell/p.2
electrician Q//Quackbur
waiter//Quackbur
waiter/p.2
bartender//Quackbur
mental hospital //Quackbur
REQUESTS PLEASE
Yandere..//Quackbur
Friend's brother//Quackbur
Yandere..//Quackbur 2
Friend's brother//Quackbur 2
end it all//Quackbur 2
missing//Quackbur
yandere//Quackbur 3
jealous boy
CEO
CEO/2
An angel?!
An angel?! /2

next door neighbor/2

897 25 25
Av cxttxgx

This was requested and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Tw: curing,

Wil's POV:

I was so embarrassed, first my crush knows I like him, my dad knows I'm gay and the whole media knows I like him and that I'm gay.

Oh god! Could this day get any worse. Well apparently it could, as my dad was now spam calling me.

"Hello?"

"Is it true..? Do you actually like your neighbor?"

"Yes, it is.."

"I wanted to tell you, I'll always love you. No matter what, and if someone tells you the opposite it's a lie"

"Thanks dad, it means a lot.."

"Well, you might want to check your little crushes new tiktok"

"Uhm okay.."

I hung up and opened tiktok, I searched up his name and I saw him in a video so I assumed that was his account.

It was a video explaining everything that had happened, basically his side of the story. And he even read the letter out loud. "God, that's so embarrassing!" I said.

I shoved my face in my pillow and screamed. "You good there?" He asked. I keep forgetting how thin these walls are.

"Yes! Are you okay?" I yelled back. "Yup, just wondering why you were screaming!" He shouted back. "Well maybe I am embarrassed!" I yelled. "It's okay! If it makes you feel better I think you're cute too!" I heard him scream.

That made me shove my head back into my pillow and scream of happiness.

———————————
(Time skip: at the concert)

Quackity's POV:

I arrived with my brother, who was driving. I actually hadn't talked to Wil since the incident.

But I had over 1 mil followers on almost everything now. So I'm not complaining too much.

We got checked for any weapons, and obviously we were clear and we were loud to go.

We went to the front row and waited, my brother was jumping because of how happy he was.

Soon enough it started and I was singing some of the songs. I knew some and some I didn't. My brother obviously knew all of them. He listened to them, almost everyday when we were younger. By younger I meant three years ago.

Wil looked a little disappointed while performing but that was quickly changed when we made eye contact.

We got on his knees, directly in front of me and gave me a high five, also giving my brother one.

He got back up and continued like nothing happened, but he still had that bright smile on.

——————————

I was waiting for my brother to get out of the bathroom. The concert had already finished minutes before.

Suddenly news reporters were interviewing me.

"How does it feel knowing that one of the most famous people ever that likes you?"

"Uhm, like someone has a crush on me?"

"How doe-"

"Omg it's him!" A girl yelled, she interrupted the reporter. She ran over and gave me a hug. She took out her camera and posed for a picture and I did too.

"OMG! IM LIKE YOU BIGGEST FAN!" She yelled. The news reporter was now just awkwardly standing there. The camera was still obviously on me. (The camera man:🧍)

"Uh thanks?" I said. I didn't know what to say and it was obvious. She kept asking me questions and I was clearly uncomfortable with them but no one stopped her.

I didn't reply to most of them as they made me uncomfortable.

Then I saw Wil. He walked towards me and when he saw her, he looked pissed.

The camera was now on him and his angry face. He ran to me and gave me a big hug. He pushed the girl away. The cameras were now flashing more than ever.

"Did you like the concert?" He asked. "Yes, I did" I said. I hugged him back but he didn't pull away, instead we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Can I drive you home?" He asked me. He finally pulled away. "You know what, sure!" I replied.

I left with him, leaving my brother in the bathroom.

————————————

"I can assure you, I had a lot of fun! Your music is great!" I said. "You mean it? Thanks!" He said, pulling me into another one of his big hugs.

"Well, it's getting late! See you soon!" I said. "Bye!" He said.

I walked into my apartment and I knew we were all over the news now. Especially after he pushed that girl out of the way.

I took my shoes off, grabbed a snack and turned my tv on. And I was correct the news had replayed the moment.

"At least I didn't look too bad" I mumbled to myself. I shut the television off and went to my bedroom and i tried looking for my phone but I didn't have it.

"Sh!t, I can't believe I forgot my phone!" I said. I put my shoes back on and knocked on Wil's door. "What. Oh Quackity!!" He said.

He sounded so mad before realizing it was me. "I lost my phone" I said. "Oh no, do you know where you could have left it?" He asked. "Maybe at the concert?" I said.

"Well we are not allowed back until tomorrow but I could call maintenance and ask to look out for a phone" he said. "Thanks" I said. "Well, in the meantime do you want to come in?" He asked. "Sure!" I replied.

He let me in, and Holy sh!t this place was way bigger than my small apartment. "You seem shocked, something wrong?" He asked me. "I just didn't expect your apartment to be this big" I said. "Isn't yours like this?" He asked. "Nope!" I answered.

"Well, make your home. I'll go make that phone call!" He said. I nodded and he left the room.

I took my boots off and my coat too. Tho I had accidentally made his jacket fall. I picked it up to put it back but something had fallen.

I put the jacket back and picked up the object. It was MY phone. "What the hell.." I whispered to myself.

I opened it and it was mine. I put it in my jacket, "I'm leaving.." I mumbled. "So soon?" Wil asked. I didn't know he was there.

"well, I just remembered I need to make dinner" I said. "Well, I can make some for us, just, please don't leave" he said. "I'm sorry Wil, I'd love to but.." I said. I felt bad. "I'll come tomorrow for breakfast? How does that sound?" I asked. He seemed happier.

"Okay! See you then!" He said. I put my stuff back on and left. As soon as I entered my apartment and took my stuff off, I opened my phone.

There was a new app. 'life404'. What the hell is he doing? Tracking me? I opened it and I saw he was online. Weirdly enough it also showed his location. 

*Someone is checking your location..*

The device said. It was only him and I, so I knew it was him. I quickly turn my phone completely off.

*Location checked*

It said right as I turned it off. What the hell is happening. This isn't the same Wil I met. Something must be wrong.

I turned it back on as it was now useless as he apparently knew my location.

*Knock, knock, knock*

Someone was knocking on my door. It was 9pm, so it was odd. But none the less  I opened it.

"Could we uh, talk?" Asked Wil. "Uh oh! Sure.." I said. I let him in and he seemed to understand why I was shocked earlier when I saw his apartment.

He took his stuff off and sat on the couch, i sat beside him. "I think you know why I am here already.." he started. "Why'd you steal my phone?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong and It's okay if you don't forgive me" he said. "Why'd you steal my phone?" I repeated. He sighed before answering "well, when I saw you with the girl, I- I just got, upset? And I- just- Uhm- wanted to make sure you'd never see her again".

I felt like it wasn't the full truth but I answered, "it's okay, I forgive you. But why'd you never want me to see her again?" I asked. "I-" he didn't know what to say.

"I think I know, you just wanted to make sure that I'll date you? Isn't it?"

——————

Is this enough, or, do I need to make more chapters?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

20.3K 198 18
Everything on 1st page
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
23.1K 74 23
yea just oneshot smut fluff maybe angst
56.2K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...