Not My Type - ( B×B Extreme X...

By Lola_Fresh88

The guy was tall, he wasn't pale. He was lean but with six pack and fine muscles. Most importantly he was blo... More

Not My Type - 01 ( Allergic to Blondies 😒 )
Character Introduction 🌈
Not My Type - 02 (1st time periods ??? Congratulations 😏😏😏😏😁)
Not My Type - 03 ( Needed That ❤️😏 )
Not My Type - 04 ( RIP the Virgin 🍑 )
Not My Type - 05 ( Non of your business 😒 )
Not My Type - 07 ( Down for Worst 😩 )
Not My Type - 08 ( You are the problem 😒 )
Not My Type - 09 ( Going crazy 💦 )
Not My Type - 10 ( Euphoria )
Not my Type - 11 ( Game on Sweetie )
Not My Type - 12 ( Suspicious )
Not My Type - 13 ( Blue berry muffins )
Not My Type - 14 ( You got me Dizzy )
Not My Type - 15 ( All Yours )
Not My Type - 16 ( Reward 🫦💦 )

Not My Type - 06 ( Malfunctioning 😩 )

125 7 6
By Lola_Fresh88

With the effect of cold water pouring from the shower and the medicine he had taken a while ago Jade felt his mind gradually relaxed as his body, which had been hurting all day. With that ease, his mind began to wonder where he had seen TJ before.

"Why his eyes are so familiar?"

Immersed in that thought, a light flashed in his mind, remembering the night before. It wasn't clear like a movie but even with that blurriness he could felt they weren't some bull crap that his mind building up to fool his sanity. He could tell it all were real. How he forgot about his alcohol tolerance at the party and started drinking, how a guy he had never seen before came to him and talked to him with that killer smirk on his face. The way he danced with him and left with him in the middle of the party, above all, the sexual intercourse that broke all the boundaries he saved for all his life.

The way he completely and disgustingly submitted himself at his fucking feet begging him to take him. He was so close to lose his mind with all the memories but it wasn't the reason why he was trembling like a parkinson's patient. He hold on to the tile wall to prevent himself from falling. He was stunned to the core because the unknown boy in the images in his mind was completely identical to the picture of TJ that Jae-Sung had shown him a few minutes ago.

Jade cradled his head in his hands as he felt a tingling sensation in the back of his head. Jade felt like he was flotating and his body felt numb. He couldn't grasped the fact that he had actually slept with a dude. A dude that a completely stranger. He could hear someone calling his name somewhere faraway but he was too tiered to answer but that annoying voice started to become more clear every time it repeat. He came to his senses at Jae-Sung's scream.

"...Jade, are you dead in the shower?? If you don't I swear to god I will break this fucking door. I will count to 10 and if you...."

He collect his energy and cut him in the mid way.

"....I am taking a shower you migot. Go away...."

He tried his best to sounds like he was ok.

"....Jesus christ you motherfucker you scared me to death. You were in there for past half an hour...."

"....Go away I am fine...."

"....You retarded bastard you don't really smell like a pig I was exaggerating the fact that you smell like sweat. You don't need to peeled your skin off to smell good for me. Be quick I don't wanna nursing you so don't catch cold you bitch...."

".... just fuck off Jerk...."

Jade Just screamed back out of annoyed because he didn't wanted him to use those fucking chopsticks and unlocked the door to check on him.

"....Jesus christ you don't need to snap at me. I am going to buy something for dinner. You want some???...."

".... No thanks just get lost bish...."

He yelled and turned the shower off whipping his face while taking deep breath to calmed himself down. He could hear Jae-Sung cursing and leaving the room. He sighed in relief knowing now he is left alone in the dormroom. God he needed this peace to collect his thoughts. He slowly walked towards the mirror with his naked body not even bothering to dry.

He never dreamed of having sex with a man. He have been straight for his whole life sleeping only with women. He like women for gods sake. He couldn't even imagine being under a man taking his dick it disgusted him to the core but pain of his lower back and blurry memories of that night said him otherwise. That was what driving him crazy.

He took a deep breath he knew he need to confirmed that it wasn't just a hallucination that his mind tricked. So he started to examined his own body carefully but his findings and whole body was trembling even his eyes. He could see his lower neck and whole upper body is covering with bruises and no need to tell about his lower half it looks worse.

"...Jesus christ did that motherfucker drank my blood or something...."

His hand slowly found the way to his aching entrance.

"...It all make sense now. That is why he volunteer himself in my benifits. God my poor virgin ass. That motherfucker fucked me with his dick or with something else ????. Fuck it feel so horrible...."

Jade scolded at nobody inside of his head. And suddenly he remembered about his stained pants.

"...Fuck. Was it blood ???? Did I bleed that much???? omg...."

Jade found himself panicking at the thought.

"...God Jade fucking Harrison get a grip. You are a grown ass guy for god sakes and act like a one. Don't panick like a fucking teenager...."

He scolded at himself and went to check for his dirty pants but it was nowhere to be found. He felt odd.

"May be Jae-Sung put it in laundry may be. yeah."

That was what he thought because he didn't has the energy to think clear.

He pray for the god to not to give him more clear memories of that event because he honestly didn't know how to handle it. Even the blurry memories gave him goosebumps not in a good way. So he decided to ignored that scary fact that he slept with a dude and act like he don't remember anything but deep down he knew he gonna failed sooner or later. For now he focused on getting bed before Jae-Sung's return otherwise he won't be able to keep this shit as secret for 10 minutes. That korean boy is that much nosy about his best friend's life.

After 2 days ( 2 am. )

Jade was laying on the thin mattress of his dorm staring at the ceiling unable to sleep. He was faking sleep for whole time till Jae-Sung started to snore because he didn't want to make a confession to his best friend about his pitiful situation. Ever since that memory came to his mind he couldn't think of anything else but TJ and his fucking dick. That motherfucker who fucked the day light out of him. If it wasn't for those medicine he is so sure he won't be able to go minute without feeling throbbing pain. He felt his dick getting hard even at the thought of it. Jade felt so angry.

"Great that was the only thing I was lacking here. Just great."

He scolded his stupid body for making such a big deal out of small drunken mistake.

" Well it wasn't that small though. Fuck don't you dare think about his fucking dick. Fuck fuck fuck. Think about something else......Eeeeeee Grandmas , cactus , dog poop.......His biceps.. His abs...god damnit. Jade Harrison you freaking idiot This isn't helping. I need to calm down. yeah. That is what I need."

With that thought Jade grabbed his smart phone and rushed to the bathroom without disturbing Jae-Sung's beauty sleep. As soon as he got inside he locked the door and search his favorite porn site for his top liking as usual. He played it with head set and maximum volume but he wasn't feeling it as usual. He tried few other videos and even the hard cores.

Jerking off to straight videos felt like not working so he decided to try something different something not so straight. His trembling fingers tapped on gay sex tape that had over millions of view. It also didn't work for him.

After so many fails attempt he finally decided to gave up without orgasm and went back to bed with frustration because his dick was already painfully aching from the friction. He honestly didn't know what the hell is wrong with him. But he was so sure about one thing it was ever since TJ ripped his virgin ass his Dick gone malfunctioning and he wasn't sure if it ever gonna work normally. With confusion he drift into sleep.

12.30 pm.

During the afternoon lecture Jae-Sung keep glancing at Jade wondering what is going inside of that pretty head of his. Seems like he was zoning out time to time since the morning. Jae-Sung felt like he have had enough of wandering around and he decided to go for it.

"...Jade, what up with your daydreaming??? What is bothering you. You know you can tell me anything right...."

He tell him with a assurance of listening. Jade sight and slowly turned his attention towards him. But the question slipped pass through his lips made Jae-Sung chocked on his own saliva.

((// Thank you guys for votes and comments. ❤️ I am so happy to see you enjoying this. I will try my best to update asap❤️. And let me know what do you think about this chapter.🌈🌈//))

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 254 23
"The moment he tried to tell himself he wasn't in love with him, was the moment he realised he was." TW: • homophobia • internalised homophobia • ab...
7.9K 173 23
‼️WARNING‼️ This does contain inappropriate language, content, and much more. This is meant to be 18+!! So, if you're not 18 or more and still read t...
72.2K 2.5K 32
♡Kitten Series♡ 1○ Kitten 2○ Mistress 3○ Tipsy 4○ Controlled 5○ Waves 6● Time-laps 7○ Motions 8○ Conditions 9○ Consequences "I'm not arguing with you...
289K 10.8K 68
„God you're adorable," he laughed, walking towards me. When I felt his warmth right in front of me I couldn't keep in a soft moan. He was close enoug...