The Vile.

Από chakrabortypuja94

If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: The Meeting.
Chapter 2: The Only Option.
Chapter 3: Meet The Dark.
Chapter 4: The Challenge.
Chapter 5: See you soon?
Chapter 6: Surprised?
Chapter 7: Intruder.
Chapter 8: A Piece of Peace.
Chapter 9: A tangled situation.
Chapter 10: Valorous.
Chapter 11: The Gate of Fate.
Chapter 12: A Burning Sensation.
Chapter 13: The Fire.
Chapter 14: Heart Wants.
Chapter 15: Hate Me Forever.
Chapter 16: D's place.
Chapter 17: Vile Creature.
Chapter 18: Until Tomorrow.
Chapter :19
Chapter :20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 35
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 38
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter : 41
Chapter : 42
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter : 62
Chapter : 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chaptrr : 67
Chapter : 68
Chapter : 69
Chapter : 70
Chapter : 71
Author's note
Chapter : 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter : 74
Chapter : 75
Chapter : 76
Chapter : 77
Chapter : 78
Chapter : 79
Chapter : 80
Chapter : 81
Chapter : 82
Chapter : 83
Chapter : 84
New Book Alert!
Chapter : 85
Chapter : 86
Seize Her And...

Epilogue

2K 163 32
Από chakrabortypuja94

Bewitched.

Three years later.

"This is impossible Nihal, you can't really wear this?! This sherwani is PINK in color, if you haven't noticed earlier!" Zoya shouts on the extremely happy man standing infront of the mirror.

"What's wrong with pink? This is pretty, unlike your holy mouth." Nihal snaps back placing the poor pink sherwani back on the sofa.

"You want to wear that? Fine wear it but then don't stand there looking like the upset kid that you are when everyone makes fun of you!" She snaps crossing her arms over her chest.

"My goodness! Get married already." Ojas says typing away something in his phone while looking tired of their neverending banter going on infront of him.

"Yes, please." Derek agrees coming out of the bathroom, rubbing his wet head with a towel.

Zoya's eyes widen and see sheepishly looks at Nihal, who, she finds, already looking at her with a mischievous smile, but she composes herself immediately displaying a sarcastic smile.
"What makes both of you think I can ever consider this shithead? And what the hell are you guys doing in his room?" Zoya asks looking at Derek.

"Just whatever you are doing sweetheart, which precisely means 'occupying'." He says as he hangs the towel.

The door to the room bursts open, as a very well dressed Mihir gets inside.

"Hurry up guys, Ganika is hyperventilating as usual and I don't want her getting nervous in this situation." He utters.

"Calm down man, you look more nervous than her." Derek says while giving some last minute touches to his hair.

"He is the father to be, what do you expect?" Nihal asks.

"Fine, I am going to her, Ojas and Mihir, please bring these two assholes with you." With that Zoya leaves the room.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Put the blue and yellow ones at the front, I can't believe you messed this up. I have said very clearly about every bit of decorations, didn't I? Are you even professionals?" Maya shouts looking beautiful and busy as always in her golden lehenga.

"They are baby. Everything is done, you've been just perfect with everything, trust me." Abhirup says standing right beside her while wrapping his hands around her waist.

"You keep saying that." Maya says rolling her eyes.

"Because that's the truth, you are just snobbishly perfect!" He says stifling a laugh.

"Wow, what a compliment." Maya responds slapping his shoulder. He fails to control and laughs out loud, as he pulls her by her waist close to his chest, then slowly places a kiss on her forehead.

"You look beautiful, my pretty, haughty girlfriend. Be careful and stay away from men, because I know they would approach you and I don't want them leave the ceremony like some scared cat, you know. Because your words certainly slice people's hearts into two." He says chuckling.

"Wow, I am reconsidering my choice Abhi. Remind me, why did I like you again?" Maya asks shaking her head while smiling.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Raghu chacha, I am totally fine. Please don't worry yourself." Ganika asks the old man who keeps bringing this and that to her. Apparently he has been given the responsibility to look after her and he has gone paranoid since.

"You told Mihir baba that you wanted to drink fresh fruit juice. I heard you sweetheart. It's no big deal. I brought two glasses for both you and Abhay baba. Please drink it up." He says placing the glass in her hand.

Ganika has a well grown baby bump now. She has been sitting on a bed in one of the rooms set on the ground floor of the Sachdev Palace.
It's surprising how much everything has changed within these three years. She got married to Mihir; Raghu ji's grand daughter is totally fine and continuing her studies, Danuj has taken her full responsibility; Vasudha's father has become quite a happy man; Ojas has.... well, remained Ojas, with his determination to protect his boss; there is certainly something cooking between Nihal and Zoya; Derek has become a grown up responsible businessman; Abhirup has Maya totally under his control, because let's be honest, her personality is not something everyone can deal with, and it's really shocking to see how much feelings she harbours for him and that is the main reason why he gets to have any say in her decisions at all, he truly does love her.

Abhay's health has improved a lot more than the previous years. Althoug he is yet to stand on his feet or walk but nowadays he can talk, read, move his hand, eat on his own. Even these are huge improvements according to both Nihal and Ganika.

"Thank you Raghu ji, you have done more than enough. I am here with Ganika, if she needs you I'll give you a call. Now you should go and get ready. We don't have much time left for the ceremony to begin." Abhay says taking a sip from the glass. Nodding Raghu ji leaves them.

"What's taking them so much time? I hope everything is going as planned." Ganika says.

"Not again Ganika, you need to stop worrying. I told you they will be here on time." Abhay assures and as if on cue Zoya enters the room.

"He is right, we are ready for it to finally happen. Oh my God, I feel like screaming out of excitement!" Zoya says making the other laugh.

¤¤¤¤¤

The Sachdev Palace forgot to see good and happy days for decades. The busy people, the beautiful flowers, the lights, the decorations are making everyone's heart swell with happiness. The fact that the torturous days have ended is still difficult to fathom for the people who were living inside it for so many years. Nevertheless, the darkness has ended, for real.

"I'll just see her for once and come back immediately." The man with those wild grey pair of eyes utters, while wearing his wrist watch.

"No man, you can't. You get to see her straight at the ceremony. Otherwise I am a dead man, Zoya will strangle me with her dupatta." He says feeling horrified by his own imagination.

"She should. I don't understand what she sees in you. You're just an asshole with a stethoscope, that's it!" Danuj says looking at his face for the umpteenth time and running his fingers through his scar.

"Why are you doing that again and again?" Nihal asks him, noticing his movements, to which Danuj releases a deep breath.

"I don't fit her, do I? She, she is the prettiest woman I've ever seen Nihal. What if she regrets her decision after a few years, what if she despises me for my ugliness? Am I making the right decision?" Danuj keeps mumbling.

"What? Have you lost it totally? Man that girl almost died for you, for the sole purpose of keeping you safe. She is pretty, yes, but more than everything she is Vasudha Roy, your Sudha. She loves you more than anyone in this world. And I feel really awkward talking about it. You should've known that all along the way. She is not like everyone out there Dan. She loves you for who you are, not for how you look. And your doubt proves that if I am an asshole you're a certified dumbass!" Nihal says standing up and going to him.

"Yeah, you're right at that. So now I need to see...." Danuj begins but gets interrupted.

"No, you can't boss." Ojas says entering the room.

"Why?!" Danuj snaps feeling irritated all of a sudden.

"Because they have already taken her downstairs. You have to hurry up." Ojas adds.

And sweating Danuj looks back at the mirror, at his dark blue sherwani with some specs of gold in it. His hair has been gelled back, making him look like a gentleman, which he certainly thinks he isn't. He has never wore anything like this ever in his entire life, and certainly never saw himself wearing this ever, but here he is standing in it. The girl is making him do every kind of impossible things.

He releases a shaky breath and turns around facing the huge photograph hanging from the wall. The man he replicates, is looking back at him with a genuine smile. Danuj looks at Ojas who immediately nods understanding the meaning of his stare and leaves the room, followed by Nihal. As they leave Danuj looks back at picture again.

"I am sure you're making fun of me right now, aren't you old man? But I also know that you would be the happiest and probably a little less worried man, knowing that your 'gullible' son is finally having someone. Someone that he loves, someone who loves him too. You saw her baba, in the pictures I showed you. Remember, the mesmerizing girl I kept talking about throughout our car ride? She has always been the one and only. And right now, I, your son, is going down there to claim her mine for eternity. No power, no person nothing can take her away from me. Never. Do you know why? Because in your eyes I might've been gullible but in reality I dealt with evil and stayed with it for as long as I can remember, that's also a part of me baba, no matter how many times I try to deny it. Hence, the only thing I treasure with my life has the ability to make me vulnerable, yes, but it is also capable of bringing out the wickedness hidden deep within me. I fear that, I do, but I find it necessary as well. I have given up enough in my life, but she isn't up for that bargain. I am worried that I might not be the right match for her but I am selfish enough to ignore that because I can't stand the thought of her being with anyone else. The mere thought makes me crazy, that means even if she regrets her decision later she is stuck with me forever. So when I say she is mine, I mean it." Saying so he touches the feet of Devraaj Sachdev from the huge photo and leaves the room.

He hasn't seen her from yesterday and it's already making him feel restless. He feels irritated at everyone right now. Ojas, Nihal and Raghu chacha trails behind him. They couldn't make him wear the pagri, so Raghu ji is basically holding it in his hands, with the hope that a particular someone might get to convince him. The house looks extremely bright and crowded and Danuj as usual feels uncomfortable.

The more he descends the stairs he sees it, glimpses of the maroon banarasi saree, and he knows who this belongs to. His heart starts beating like crazy as he finally reaches the last stair of the staircase. He keeps looking at the floor uncomfortably as he feels multiple eyes on him and some gasps as well. He is in no condition to think about these because all he wants is to see her, see his wife to be. With that he looks up with extreme courage and the very moment his eyes land on her his heart stops beating and the air leaves his lungs.

The maroon saree with some minute golden details, the decent but beautiful golden jewelries, the golden kamarbandh accentuating her curves, the golden bajubandh making her upper arms look extremely attractive, but her wrists have a totally different story to tell. They are covered with multiple gold bangles, yes, but what draws his attention are those pair of red and white bangles. He knows what those are, she told him those are called shakha and pala, it's an important part of her bengali culture and he respects everything that comes with her, he remembers she said that they define a "woman's love and care for her husband". Husband. A strong word, a huge responsibility. How on earth she chose him as hers?!

He looks upwards and his grey eyes meet with her light brown eyes, staring back at him with so much affection that it takes his breath away. Her bindi drawn with chandan and red kumkum, her white mukut made of shola, the golden tikli and the garland made of white flowers make her look ethereal, true, she is nothing less than a goddess to him but what makes her stand out is her eyes, eyes that show nothing but sheer strength, honesty and an unconditional love. How could he doubt her feelings for him? She loves him, she sees no scar on his face, no blood on his hands, no conceited or evil human being, she just sees through him, sees him as he is.

Looking at her he stands there, like a spellbound statue made of flesh and blood and she looks at him, the man of her heart. His honest pair of eyes make her feel so many things altogether that she knew her wedding has to be a different kind than others. So she gives her father and brother an understanding nod and leaves the wedding spot moving towards the man in question, who keeps standing some few feet away, looking at her as if he is seeing her for the first time.

He asked for a small marriage, she felt more than happy to give him that. Her father couldn't believe a man like him can ask for something so simple nevertheless he was extremely proud and happy. Their wedding consists her father, brother, friends and the members of Ashroy along with his own weird but one hell of a true family.

She closes the gap between them looking at his glassy eyes. If eyes could speak then his are speaking so many things and she feels blessed that she gets to understand every bit of it.

"Mr. Danuj Devansh Sachdev, do you still want to get married to me? Because this would be the last chance to turn around and run for your life you know? As you see, marrying me includes wearing that pagri." Vasudha says standing infront of him as she feels his fingers slipping under the kamarbandh. And before she could think anymore he pulls her to his chest by her kamarbandh with a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"I despise that thing with a passion you know, but let's be honest here, if marrying you includes wearing that, I'll wear it a thousand times love." He whispers in her ear and shouts,
"Bring me that weird thing you're carrying Raghu chacha. My woman wants me with that thing on."

The whole palace looks at them and finally he sees something, something reddish he has never seen on her cheeks. He didn't know she could blush as well and he surely didn't know it makes her look so much more beautiful, he should make her blush more, he notes.

With some hours going through lots of rituals and extreme chaos, he finally gets to do something he kept on dreaming about, he fills her forehead with a line of sindur, sprinkling some on her nose in the process. He doesn't miss the drop of tear that falls out of her eyes but he surely misses the drops that fell from his own.

They both hear the gasps and cheers from their friends but everything blurs out for a moment because right now they can only feel each other, they can feel the bond growing and becoming ever stronger.

¤¤¤¤¤

They knew he doesn't like to be surrounded by a crowd of people for any longer than necessary. So they decided to have their own party downstairs leaving Vasudha to deal with her extremely understanding husband.

She freshened up and it has been hours since he left to have "only one smoke". She knows he needs time so she doesn't bother searching for him. This has been a huge step for him, a difficult decision for her as well. But it was worth it. She stands at the balcony looking over the fountain. She misses their mansion at Kolkata. That's more home to her than any of this. But he wanted to have his wedding in the presence of his father, he feels closer to him when he is here. She knows this feeling and understands it to some extent, obviously nothing close to how he feels. So she agreed.

She hears the door to their room opening and within a few seconds she feels his huge arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her to his chest.

"Hey wife." He whispers nuzzling his nose on the crook of her neck from behind.

"Hey husband." Vasudha chuckles ruffling his hair with her fingers to which he releases a sigh of relief.

"You tired?" She asks again as he keeps placing kisses along her shoulder to her throat.

"Not anymore." He mumbles in between kisses.

"What does that mean?" She turns around to face him only to stifle a laugh. The huge monster of a man is actually feeling shy and looking everywhere except her.

"What's wrong?" She asks pulling herself out of his embrace and crossing her hands over her chest.

"N-nothing." Danuj answers clenching his jaw.

"Nothing? Then why won't you look at me?" Vasudha asks walking close to him again.

"I-I am...." He tries saying but his breath hitches as she wraps her arms around his shoulder and starts scratching his neck.

"Look at me." She whispers. 'Looking' he does, but what he does next is something she wasn't really prepared for. His intense grey eyes looks back at her like the hungry animal he is and within a millisecond she feels his lips on hers. He practically pushes her out of the balcony into the room and even before she gets to react she feels herself falling on the bed with the man on top of her. But his lips never leave hers.

"I waited." He says between kisses.
"Waited long enough." He says panting.
"I can't anymore." He says pulling back and looking into her eyes with those intense grey eyes.
"I-I want you Sudha, I want to make love to you right now." He says as his hand holds her by the back of her neck.
"And I promise to want you every day and every night starting from tonight. I want to love every part of you, everything that you have. I want you to see me as I am. Let me taint you with whatever evil I have inside me, because I want everyone to know that you are both my good and my evil. You, Vasudha Roy, are my everything, my sin and my salvation. I want you to see me, see every part of me." He says panting as his eyes turn red and glassy.

Vasudha very slowly places her hand on his cheek making him take a sharp inhale while clenching his eyes shut.

"I see you love, I see everything that you have and I love every bit of it." She begins, making him open his eyes and look at her.
"I promise to be your everything, your sorrow, your anger, your happiness, your love and your pain. Your not alone. Not anymore. Because I want you as much as you want me." She whispers.
"Shudha.." He utters looking at her with so much passion that she fails to control the ever growing emotions within her and pulls him down capturing his lips within hers, receiving a satisfying growl in return. As he immediately takes control and wraps her body within his, she smoothly moves her hand to the bedside table, turning the lights off.

Love is a tricky little thing, it makes you do some apparently unbelievable things. It can break you into pieces or make you whole again. It's a part of nature, you can try your best to manipulate it, but the fishy little thing knows how to slip away. So be very careful while dealing with it, afterall you might never want to be bewitched by its beauty.

          _________THE END _________
_________________________________________

A/N
To my lovely readers,
I know I took a huge lot of time for this. This has been the toughest part of the whole story, trust me. For those who totally wanted an epilogue and for those who didn't, I wish you a very happy reading.

If you like this story feel free to Vote, Comment, Follow and Share as well.

Love, Puja. 🍁❤

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.5M 70.4K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
Silent Pain Από Scar Wind

Ρομαντική

153K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
10.4K 320 11
Two different souls with same level of attitude if cross paths.... what do you think, will happen? Aarohi Shukla, A young, fierce renowned prosecutor...
1.4M 64.7K 72
My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to see the hurt in my eyes, or the hurt in...