Quackbur one shots

By cxttxgx

basically a Quackbur one shot you can request anything that's legal. will do: angst fluff smut basically ever... More

requests
love potion//Quackbur
L'Manberg//Quackbur
the mad king//Quackbur
mad king//Quackbur 2
prison//Quackbur
prison/2
teachers//Quackbur
teachers/2
Dr Q//Quackbur
flight attendant Q//Quackbur
next door neighbor/2
end it all
rejecting hit hard//Quackbur
jail cell//Quackbur
mall//Quackbur
sorry
FBI agent & the spychopath//Quackbur
jail cell/p.2
electrician Q//Quackbur
waiter//Quackbur
waiter/p.2
bartender//Quackbur
mental hospital //Quackbur
REQUESTS PLEASE
Yandere..//Quackbur
Friend's brother//Quackbur
Yandere..//Quackbur 2
Friend's brother//Quackbur 2
end it all//Quackbur 2
missing//Quackbur
yandere//Quackbur 3
jealous boy
CEO
CEO/2
An angel?!
An angel?! /2

next door neighbor//Quackbur

1.1K 29 17
By cxttxgx

IDEA FROM: AHPepper123. BTW GO CHECK OUT THERE STORY: love can be real strange /Quackbur\. I absolutely love it! And can't wait for more updates on it!

But for now..

Tw: cursing,

Quackity's POV:

I am now, 20 years old, i had to move out. I move into this really cute apartment, it wasn't too small but not too big, it was perfect.

It was also extremely beautiful. It had an amazing view, only downside was that I was on the 11th floor. But upside to it, the view was prettier.

Their were 15th floors total, it was also close to my older brothers house. So I loved that.

He actually came and helped me move into the apartment. He left not to long ago, as it was late.

I was about to fall asleep, but a nice sound of music started playing. I assumed my neighbor would stop playing it soon.

But minutes turned into hours, and I couldn't sleep. "I swear to god. I was told it was a peaceful apartment." I mumbled to myself.

Even tho the song was nice, I couldn't sleep. What so ever. I'm going to complain to them. I hope they take it well and stop.

I slowly got out of bed, still in my pyjamas. It was about 1am. "I should introduce myself first.." I whispered.

I put my slippers on and headed where the music came from. It wasn't too far. Maybe 25 steps, 30? Not sure.

I knocked pretty loudly on the door, hoping they'd hear me over the music. The music stopped and someone opened the door.

"Hey, I know this is awkward. But I'm your new neighbor!" I said, I tried sounding polite and kind even tho it was 1am.

The guy who answered was pretty hot. "Oh yes! I hear about you! My name is Wilbur!" He said joyfully.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but your music is pretty loud. And I haven't slept much" I said. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" He said. I'm glad he was kind and not like 'deal with it'.

"I can stop playing!" He said. "You're the one playing? You're amazing!" I said. "Awe thanks! I'm part of a music group, called Lovejoy!" He said. I gave him a polite smile.

"Well, I've heard about it! My brother likes it! Tho I've never heard any songs" I said. "It's okay, by the way, I'm very sorry for the noise. A pretty man like you should be asleep by now." He said, I blushed.

"How about, we go out for coffee tomorrow?" He asked. "Ah, I'm still moving in" I said. "Uhmmm let me think.." he said. It took a while before he answered. "I could give you and your brother a free ticket to my concert? It's next week!" He said. "You know what? I'll take it!" I said happily.

"Great, I'll give you the ticket tomorrow morning! You should go to sleep, you seem exhausted. and pretty people deserve sleep" he said. I blushed again. "Thanks, you look tired too. Listen to your own advice!" I said.

He gave me a sweet smile, "thanks, I'll go now! Goodnight!" He said. "Goodnight!" I said. He closed the door as I walked away.

Well that turned better than I imagined. Time to text my brother even tho it's way too early.

Piece of sh!t♥️:

Q: Wake up! I got excellent news!

G: what is it?! It's so early!

Q: I got us tickets to see lovejoy!

G: wait actually?!

Q: yes! It's for next week!

G: omg, those are expensive. How'd you get them?!

Q: I think someone from the group gave me them

G: what! What was there name?!

Q: Wilbur

G: THE LEADER OF THE BAND?!

Q: I guess yeah

G: how?!

Q: he live beside me, he was playing loud music so I asked him to turn it down and he complimented me and said he'll make it up to me by getting me and you tickets!

G: Holy sh!t! YOU LIVE BESIDE HIM?!

Q: Yeah, he's coming tomorrow morning to give me the tickets!

G: OMG! IM COMING OVER THE MORNING!

Q: Okay!

G:. Goodnight!

Q: goodnight!

I closed my phone and fell asleep immediately.

------

Someone was banging on my door. I woke up, terrified. I rushed out of bed and ran to the door. "Let me in! I want to see him!" Yelled my brother, George.

Thank god it was just him. I let him in and he looked around. "He's not here yet" I said. "Aw man" he said. "Tell me everything!" He yelled.

He sat down on my couch like it was his, but I didn't mind. I told him the entire story. "Omg, he so likes you!" He said. "Oh come on, it was probably just to make me feel better or something" I replied.

Then knocking was heard. My brother rushed to the door and opened it. it was indeed the person he was looking for. "OMG ITS REALLY HIM!!" He screamed out excitedly. "I'm assuming you're his brother" Wil said, smiling.

"OMG YES!" he said. After George was done fangirling over him he came in.

He sat on my small couch and my brother sat beside me making me in the middle. He kept sort of pushing closer to him, I knew what he wanted to do.

"So, about yesterday.. I'm very sorry!" He said. "It's okay, I slept well" I said. He smiled and showed me the tickets. "Here, it has your name on it" he said.

He showed me the ticket and George looked ecstatic. He gave them to us and explained they were front row tickets and left.

"Oh my god! I just met the actual!- AHHHH" He screamed of happiness. "Yeah yeah, just take your ticket and leave. Pick me up for the concert!" I said. He nodded and left.

I was trying to go back to sleep after I had been rudely interrupted by my brother. When he texted me.

Piece of sh!t♥️

G: OMG GO CHECK WIL'S LIVE

Q: okay, okay!

I opened twitch, and searched his name up. It came in not even a second after searching for it. I clicked on his profile which led me directly to his live.

(Hvbs= donate)
(Jdjd = him talking)

"Yeah, so I actually got this new neighbor and I played my music so loud at 1am he came to tell me to shut up politely and I felt bad so I gave home front two tickets to my next concert"

"Was he cute?"

"Oh 100%, I'm pretty sure he's mexican and British"

"How'd he know that?" I said out loud

Wil then started laughing really loudly I could hear it in real life.

"I just heard him say 'how'd he know that' wait a minute that means he heard me calling him cute.."

Everyone could hear the embarrassment in his voice.

"ASK HIM OUT!"

"NO! well not yet.."

"His brother was also a big fan of us"

"He really is!"

I yelled it, and heard it from the live.

"THESE WALLS ARE REALLY THIN"

"THEY REALLY ARE!"

"I'm actually so excited to see him, he has beautiful black hair and the prettiest brown eyes, his style is amazing.."

He kept ranting about me and I could help but blush a lot.

"Okay, so I think he went back to sleep as I haven't heard from him. So I'll go write him a letter and it'll be anonymous!"

"LET'S GO, I KNEW YOU WERE GAY! (Also Quackity is gay to)"

"How'd you know that's his name?!"

"I'm his brother, the one with brown hair!"

"That make senses, anyways let me write the letter"

He started showing himself write it, and his whole chat was blowing up. They kept teasing him and stuff.

I was giggling and kicking my feet in the air. I was so happy. He was pretty cute and seemed nice.

"So guys be quite, we don't want to wake him up"

"LET THE CAMERA IN FRONT OF THE DOOR! WE WANT TO SEE HIS REACTION!"

Wil sighed before answering,

"Okay. fine!"

He got out of his apartment and placed the letter on the ground, he placed the camera hidden. And knocked on the door, he ran away giggling.

I quickly rushed to my door. I saw the letter then I made eye contact with the camera and just stared at it for a while. I was awkwardly standing there, I then opened the letter.

"If I was dared to yell to the world that you're beautiful, I'd whisper it right in your ear"

- sighed anonymous.

I said the whole thing out, "anonymous my @ss" I said. I closed the door and went back to see chats reaction. They were all saying 'why did he stand like that', 'he's actually kinda cute' or 'BAHAH HE KNOWS'.

Wil came out after a while and grabbed the camera. "HE WASN'T SLEEPING" he yelled. "NO I AM SLEEPING" I yelled out.

"Oh okay!" He said. "Wait what?!" He said.

"Brother. As much as I'm not homophobic. I'm telling dad."

I didn't know he had a brother.

"NO TOMMY DON'T!"

He ended the live show thing and I heard him yell after his brother. I quickly opened tiktok to see I already had more followers because of Wil.

I went live and basically showed the entire conversation between him and his brother.

"SHUT UP, HE'S CUTE! HE'S ADORABLE!"

He shouted at the camera. Well not at it. I knocked on the wall. "Thanks bro, I appreciate it" I said. He went quiet and I heard his brother laughing really loudly.

"Also your little boyfriend is live recording our conversation" he said before I heard him hang up

"WHAT?!"

-------

I sort of got carried away. But 1640 words?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 171 50
MCYT Oneshots :) Will include: Smut, Fluff, Angst (ends happy), Lemon/Lime, and mixes of categories. Will NOT include: Underaged smut, MCYT who do NO...
54.5K 907 61
An array of different Aus for Karlnap oneshots! :D Enjoy!
4.9K 72 31
This is a collection of Karlnapity one-shots This collection contains mature content that may not be suitable for some audiences These shorts contain...
81.6K 1.7K 57
I'll be writing a bunch of tnt duo oneshots that even YOU can ask for something to give me to practice writing - because tnt duo is fucking amazing...