Rogue-Repair-Ship

由 zero252

IJN Kohaku is the brother of IJN Akashi, the scam cat. He is one of the best repair ships on the ocean, but... 更多

Bio
Distress Call
Back to Azur Lane
Softer Side
You Will Sail Again
Rivalry
Sunset and Surprises
Repercussions
Predictable
Consequences
Rut
Sisters and Yanderes
Here's Roon!
Starter Ship
Dammit, Enterprise!
The Hunt Is On
Loss of Control
How to Court a Fox
Man's Best Friend
History Repeats Itself
Scam Cat & Schemes
Devious Foxes
A Memorable Tea Party
Succubus and Shrine Maiden
Heartbreak
Forbidden Art
Cosplayers
Queen of the Ocean
Little Kit

Call Him

9K 205 190
由 zero252

Hey! 

Let's get back to it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nyaooo!" Akashi shouted in annoyance. 

Akashi wasn't having a good day, First, her Brother Kohaku hung up on her, and now, a few hours later, she was brought before lady Nagato against her will! The last time she was bought before Lady Nagato was to demand that she convince her brother to return to them. 

Akashi was dragged into a large room full of other ship girls. All eyes turned to look at the squirming scam cat. In the centre of the room, sitting on the floor, was Nagato, who stared at her with carefully concealed annoyance. To Nagato's left was Mushashi, and Shinano was on her right. 

Many ship girls around them glared at her, such as Kaga, Shigure, Takao, Zuikaku, Kawakaze, Tosa and Yukikaze. However, others didn't seem bothered, and a few looked at her like she was the key to a grand prize, like Akagi, Taiho, Mikasa, Atago, Azuma and Yuudachi. 

"...Akashi," Nagato spoke, her voice commanding absolute silence in the room. Her small size did not hinder her ability to demand respect. 

"L-Lady Nagato, Nya," Akashi stuttered and bowed low. 

"Hello, Akashi!" Mutsu shouted from behind Nagato with a happy smile, making most present roll their eyes. Nagato turned and glared at her sister, who got the message and stopped drawing attention to herself. 

"The returned Sortie has informed me that former IJN Kohaku has appeared not far from here, helping civilians on the ocean..." Nagato stared at Akashi, who was sweating at all the attention.

Many ship girls started whispering at the mention of Kohaku, and most were interested in meeting the male Kansen. Everyone knew of him, but very few had met him. All whispering quieted when Akagi moaned and whimpered while rubbing her thighs together in arousal, creeping a few of the ship girls out.

"I-Is that so, Nya?" Akashi stuttered again, but a sparkle in her eyes that were seen by only those in front of her. Was Akashi nervous? Or was she pretending?

"Akashi, Enough is enough now... Call Kohaku..." Nagato demanded. She was making Akashi fidget from her position. 

"Why? Nya" 

"Why?!" Kaga called out from her left. "That traitor betrayed us, and now he is bankrupting us!" 

"Calm down, dear Kaga, fufu," Akagi calmed Kaga down relatively quickly. 

"Nya! Brother wants nothing to do with the likes of you, Kaga! Nya!" Akashi dropped her worried expression and glared at the Kitsune Carrier. 

Kaga went from calm to angry within moments. "What was that?!" 

"Nya! You knew Brother liked you back then! It is partly your fault you're going bankrupt! That Amagi is not recovering! You choose to become a Siren's plaything! Nya." Akashi smirked at the seething Kitsune. Who was now being held back by Akagi and Tosa, but all three glared at Akashi for bringing up Amagi, who was currently resting.

"Why, you little-" Kaga growled before being cut off by another powerful but sleepy voice., 

"*Yawns* Hmmmmm, Akashi... Akagi and Kaga already paid the price for working with the Sirens back then," The tired voice of Shinano interrupted.

"They haven't paid enough, and Brother also taught me this, which he learned from some nice humans in the west," Akashi shot back with a grin and gave Kaga the middle finger—making everyone look at her, shocked or gasp at the disrespect. Kaga was fuming at the scam cat.

"Enough!" Nagato shouts with a pout. She has had enough of the petty feuds. Everyone stops, glaring at each other, and turns back to Nagato submissively, apart from Kaga, who was baring her sharp teeth at Akashi.

"Akashi, Call Kohaku now!" Nagato commands, leaving no room to argue. 

"Nyaoo! fine!" Akashi pouts this time. She pulls out her particular phone and dials the number very slowly, making Nagato's eye twitch in annoyance. 

Before she could announce her annoyance, a familiar voice came from the phone. 

"Akashi! My sweet little sister... I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to hang up so quickly, but Sirens, you know?" Kohaku's pleasant voice got everyone's attention. 

"IJN Kohaku!" Nagato calls out before Akashi can reply. The line goes silent for a moment. 

"Just Kohaku, you made it very clear I am no longer IJN," Kohaku replied after some moments, making everyone in the room stare at the phone anxiously. 

"It's time for you to return home, Kohaku," Nagato replied firmly, not rising to his bait. 

"*Snort*" Was the reply to her command, making her and everyone except Akashi glare at the phone for the disrespect. However, Akagi did giggle and smirked from the corner of her eye. 

"Hello, Kohaku!" Mutsu shouted again. Making Nagato glare at her. 

"Oh, hello, Mutsu!" Kohaku replied happily. 

"Hehe," Mutsu giggled and blushed slightly. 

Nagato was annoyed that Mutsu could achieve such happy and positive responses from the male Kansen, but Nagato only got cold one-word answers. 

"Brother, Nya! They have ganged up on me!" Akashi shouted before Nagato could continue. 

The line went deadly quiet as all ship girls present tense at the accusation Akashi had put on them. But, of course, she wasn't technically wrong. Instead, they had dragged her away from her comfort zone and shoved her into a room where she was heavily outnumbered. 

"...What?..." Kohaku replied far too calmly.

"That's not what's happening, Kohaku," Nagato defended. 

"How many are there?" Kohaku questioned.

"Ah...umm... well..." Nagato didn't know if being truthful would help.

"Over thirty! Nya" Akashi made the choice for Nagato, it seems. 

"Nagato? It takes over thirty of you to bring my sister to you and ring me?" Kohaku was not impressed. 

"We aren't here about us, Kohaku!" Kaga shouted. 

"Oh joy, You're here..." Came the male Kansen's sarcastic remark. 

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Kaga growled. 

"Mmmm...please stop...*Yawn*" Shinano's tired voice again cut in. 

"Shinano! You sound as beautiful as ever." Kohaku replied flirtatiously, catching the ship girls off guard and making many of them jealous.  

"Oh? Hehe, thank you, Kohaku," Shinano replied with a cute blush, but Kohaku couldn't see it through the phone. Nagato glared at the phone with equal part annoyance and jealousy. 

"Nya! No flirting with girls while I'm around Nya!" Akashi wasn't amused. She was surrounded, and all her brother could do was flirt with big-breasted carriers?!

"Heh, sorry sweet sister... Shinano brings out the best in me." Kohaku didn't sound sorry at all! 

Akagi, Taiho, Atago and Nagato glared at Shinano, who had fallen back to sleep with a blush on her face and was giggling to herself. 

"I've had enough! Kohaku, I need you to return" Nagato stood up in sheer annoyance, making everyone look at her in surprise. Very rarely did Nagato lose her temper.  

"Why?" Kohaku replied. 

Nagato wanted him to return to them before he joined another faction, but she knew that excuse wouldn't work, so she had to think of something fast to make him return to her and them. Her eyes, for a moment, drifted to the Glaring Kaga and the blushing Akagi before Nagato had the best idea. It would indeed work. 

"Amagi is getting worse, and she needs help," Nagato announced to the phone in Akashi's hand.

Everyone turned to look at Nagato with shock. Amagi was unwell and was not getting any better but wasn't currently getting worse. Akagi, Kaga and Tosa snapped their heads in Nagato's direction with shocked and irritated looks.

"She's getting worse?" Kohaku quietly replied.

"She's not getting better," Nagato assured. 

Akashi couldn't argue the point as many had not even seen Amagi in a while so Amagi might have been worsening.

"Amagi," Kohaku whispered, barely audible over the phone. 

"Well? Kohaku, will you help us?" Nagato asked hopefully, her large fox ears twitching excitedly. Mutsu noticed the excitement in her usually calm and withdrawn sister and giggled. 

"*Sigh* I will help Amagi, but only because it's Amagi... Not for you or Kaga or anyone!" Kohaku announced, frustrated. Many of the ship girls grinned in excitement at convincing him. Akashi glared at everyone. 

"Thank you, Kohaku," Nagato announced with barely hidden happiness. If they can return to his good side, maybe Akashi will lower her prices! and Nagato could finally have a husband! She needed one before Queen Elizabeth got one.

"It won't be yet tho... I have someone else that needs help first," Kohaku announced, making everyone look at the phone again with curiosity. 

"Who might that be?" Kaga grits out.

"None of your business!" Kohaku snaps at her.

"..."

"*Sigh* Sweet sister? I will phone you when I'm about to return to the Sakura Empire so you can inform Nagato," Kohaku stated in annoyance. 

"Okay! Nya! Don't be too long, Nya," Akashi calls before the line dies. 

Akashi glares at Nagato.

"If Kohaku finds out you used Amagi as an excuse to bring him here, he will make you regret it." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

I enjoyed this chapter!

Akashi is a good sister. 

Thanks for reading and voting

Zero-

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

52K 1.9K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...
11.1K 400 26
Akaashi keiji fell in love with hinata shoyo who plays for karasuno. Ever since akaashi played volley-ball with hinata and a few others akaashi felt...
88K 2.3K 38
based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaashi decide to enter a fake relationship...
93.9K 2.9K 30
In which (Y/N) experiences unrequited love, yet doesn't let go of the boy who stole the heart that's hers, Until, she finds another [Sugawara Kōshi...