Surviving the Johnsons. [✓]

By JustAmay

*[Completed]* Trent, Kurtis, Robbie, James, Tony, Lance and Billy; meet the Johnson boys. Living und... More

Chapter one*
Chapter two*
Survivng the Johnsons, Chapter three
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter four.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter Five.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter Six.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter Seven.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter eight.
Surviving The Johnsons. Chapter nine.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter ten.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter Eleven.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter Twelve.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter Thirteen.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter fourteen.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter fifteen.
Survivng the Johnsons. Chapter sixteen.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter seventeen.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter eighteen.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter nineteen.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twenty
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentyone.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentytwo.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentythree.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentyfour.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentyfive.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentysix
Chapter twentyseven.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentyeight.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirty.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtyone.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtytwo.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtythree.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtyfour.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtyfive.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtysix.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtyseven.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtyeight.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirtynine.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter forty.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter fortyone.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter fortytwo.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter fortythree.
Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter fortyfour.
Chapter fortyfive.
Chapter fortysix
Chapter fortyseven.
Chapter fortyeight.
Chapter fortynine.
Chapter fifty - the last chapter.
New things!

Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter twentynine.

23.3K 446 43
By JustAmay

Chapter twenty-nine.

I rolled over and I fell to the floor, my eyes shot open to see the hotel coffee table. Why was I in the living area?

"Guys, she's awake," I heard a girl's voice say. "Mitchie, are you okay?" I felt my mouth moving but I didn't hear any words coming out. "James, get her a glass of water, will you?"

"Okay, give me a minute. I'll let the others know she's awake," a boy said. I sat up and looked around; I was in the hotel at least.

"What-" I blinked and looked at Nora, she was looking down at me, concern showing clear on her features. "What happened?" My head was throbbing for some reason.

"Don't you remember what happened?" I shook my head. "You came running in crying last night and you blacked out after saying a few things."

I squinted my eyes and I saw everyone walk into the room. Things from last night came rushing back to me. Carrying Tony home, taking him to his room, him saying something... What did he say?

"What did he say?" I asked Nora.

"Well..." she looked at the others. “You said he loved you, Mitchie." She whispered in my ear. My eyes widened, that's right, he said he loved me! I stood up and walked towards the bedroom, I heard Nora following me.

"Five minutes," I told her over my shoulder.

Just under ten minutes later I was washed, dried and in fresh clothes with new makeup applied. I walked out the bedroom, straight past everyone's gaze towards the door. "I'll be downstairs," I told them vaguely before shutting the door behind me. 

I ignored the lift and walked down the stairs instead, I felt like doing some exercise. First day in London and I already wish I was back home, snuggling on the sofa with Phoebe watching an annoying chick flick. 

"I'm going for a walk," I told the random teacher I saw. He nodded at me over his newspaper, sipping his cup of coffee and checking his watch every few seconds. I rolled my eyes and walked out the hotel, I tried to remember places I visited when I came to London with my father. I was aimlessly walking down the road when I spotted a girl across the street, she looked familiar but I couldn't place her at first... I gasped as I jogged the rest of the way before pulling her into a hug.

She was about to push my away but then she noticed who I was, "Mitchie?"

"Vicka, it's been too long!" I squeezed her before taking in her black wavy hair and dark brown eyes. She looked older than she did before but she still looked good.

"I know, I didn't know you were back in London? Did your father drag you back here?"

I shook my head, "no, no, my school is here on a trip with the good kids. I'm here with my friends..."

She noticed my hesitation because she jumped in with the question she asked me the first time she ever met me, "What did the idiot do?"

I cracked a smile, "that's the first thing you ever said to me when we met."

"I know," she winked and put her arms through mine. "Want to get something to eat and talk about it?" I nodded my head and we walked towards a cafe that we visited when I was in London last year.

Once I finished telling her everything that had happened since I left her, she looked about ready to hurt someone - she was never someone to keep her temper.

"That bastard, how can he do that? I mean, say, basically, he said he didn't like you and then when he's about to fall asleep he says he loves you. Total B.S." My face must have fallen because she quickly added, "not that he couldn't be in love with you, I mean, look at you..."

"Don't bother, I know what you meant," I smiled at her to show I meant it. "So, Vicka, how have you been?"

"I've been good, it's been... good, schools been boring as always." She grimaced, as she took a sip of a coffee. "Missed England at all?"

"Of course, I missed my best friend," I grinned at her. "Wanna go back to my room and listen to music? I can introduce you to my friends."

"Sure, this place is a bit..." she looked around.”Boring." I stifled my laugh as we paid and walked out of the little cafe, probably built with old people in mind. 

~

We arrived at my hotel room twenty minutes later; I could hear people talking on the other side of the door. "I think they might be in," I told her. She nodded her head and gestured for me to lead the way.

"Guys, I'm home..." I trailed off when I realized that Sean, Nora, James, Zac and Tony were all arguing while Damon and Robbie sat in the corner, not knowing what to do with themselves.

Robbie waved at me from his little seat. "Hey, Mitchie."

"Hey, Robbie, what they arguing about?" He shook his head and shrugged.

"That's Robbie, Damon, Nora," I pointed them out, making sure she knew who I was talking about. "James, Sean, Zac and Ton-"

"You idiot!" I didn't even finish my sentence before Vicka was storming over to Tony, poking his chest.

"Hey, who brought the small chick?"

"Small chick? Small chick?" I winced; her anger was never fully under control. "Who do you think you are calling small you - you... idiot! How can you do that to Mitchie?!" Tony flinched away from her tone.

"Vicka-" she threw a look over her shoulder at me, basically telling me to shut up.

"Tony," she snarled his name like he was dirt. "What makes you think you can do that to my best friend? Huh? Who do you think you are hurting her like that?"

"What are you on about?"

"You soooo know what I'm talking about," she poked her finger into his chest, hard.

"No, you have to tell me, I don't know what you're on about." His face was clear confusion.

"You basically told her you didn't like her and then you tell her you love her? Do you have issues or something? I should get a shotgun right now - obviously I don't want to end up in jail so I will whack you with it instead. But that's not the point; I will threaten you with a shotgun just so you know I have one. Don't mess with Mitchie while you're in London or you'll have me to deal with, got it, punk?"

Even though she was sticking up for me, I couldn't help the giggle escape my lips. "Did you just threaten him with your shotgun?"

She stuck her nose in the air. "Yes I did, and he deserves it." I looked at Tony to see his mouth open.

"Mitchie - you know - I... Mitchie..." I rolled my eyes and held a hand up.

"Don't bother, come on, Vicka, let's go in my room." I knew she wanted to hit him upside the head so I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the room.

"If he hurts you, I swear I'll kill him," she said it loud enough for him to hear. I looked over my shoulder to see him gulp and avoid people’s gazes. I sighed and pulled her into the room.

~

Five hours later we had watched two films, eaten four bowls of popcorn and even managed to squeeze everyone else into my room. We were now about to put our third film in when someone said we needed more popcorn.

"I'll get it," I told them, taking the bowl from Nora and heading towards the little kitchen. I was surprised to find so much popcorn in one hotel.

"Mitchie, can we talk?" I nearly dropped the bowl as Tony's voice filled my ears. Did I want to talk to him?

"What do you want?" I said, venom dripping from my words. Hey, don't blame me; he made me cry until I blacked out.

"Last night, what I said..."

I turned round so quickly I hit him with the bowl due to our closeness. "You didn't mean it, I get it. I'm over it, forget you ever said it."

"But the thing is, I don't want to forget it and you to get over it. I want you to understand - even though I was drunk - I meant it!" The hand that was holding the popcorn I had picked up dropped.

"You - you... meant it?"

"Of course I did! I wouldn't have said it. True I could have thought of a better time and place but I was upset that I mad you angry and unhappy at me. I know I said maybe on the bus but I only said it because I didn't want the others to interfere. Please believe me, Mitchie." My head hung down, his finger slowly lifted my chin up. "Please?" Before I could answer his lips pressed against mine, softly.

Someone cleared their throat behind us; I pulled away and looked at Vicka. Her eyes were narrowed and she was holding an empty Coke bottle in her hand. She hit Tony on the side of the head with it. "No hurting her or I will personally hunt you down and shoot you with my shotgun got it?" Tony nodded his head while rubbing the spot she hit him. "I want it in words not body language."

"Yes?"

"Yes you're going to hurt her?" She hit him again; I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"No!" She raised the bottle again, making him flinch.

She dropped the scary charade and smiled. "Don't mess with her or you're messing with me." She picked the other bowl of popcorn up and walked out the kitchen.

"She's..." Tony began.

"She's a great friend, I love her to pieces, and it’s a shame when I have to leave her again." I sighed and looked back at him.

"You love her to pieces?"

"Yeah...?" I looked at him warily, what was his next question gonna be?

"Do you love-"

"We better get the next bowl of popcorn into them... One bowl isn't going to be enough," I spoke over him, his face fell but he quickly arranged his features and stood up.

Did I like him? Yes.

Did I like any other boys? Yes.

Did I know which one I wanted to date? No.

Did I love Tony? Maybe.

Did I have two great girl friends to help me out? Yes, yes I did.

~

Wow... This is only a few hours after the first chapter! Go me! xD

I think this deserves VOTES & COMMENTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592 30 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
2.7K 114 25
Rory and Jay are back in England as their brother, Dylan, is rushed to hospital. Scott, Mitch and the others decide to surprise them and end up meeti...
4.1K 50 94
Growing up , learning from your mistake , trying to find out why your having weird feelings for a friend and dealing with complicated things life thr...