TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

26. Hum hai uski parents

2.9K 462 61
By santhiyasuresh

Teju is 6 months now, she is feeling weird feelings in her heart. She is feeling content whenever she touches her baby bump. She could feel the life growing inside her. A mother in her is always on role, she is still a kid in front of her family but she is matured and calm, she always talk about her family to her princess , how they love her, how much they love their princess and how her papa does everything to her. She believes princess is hearing everything.

She giggle when she saw Karan was struggling to fold her Saree, her giggle along with the bangle sound resonated the room and he looked up at her with a pout. 

Karan " Kaise Karti ho tumlog "

Teja " I said I will do it but you aren't letting me do anything "

Karan " laddoo, you will be tired baba.. You need to rest. Mei karlungaa "

He hold the first end and when he tried to hold the other end, he miss the first one.

Teja " Hold both together, like this "

She imitated and he did correct this time and he jumped in excitement as he folded the saree proper.

Karan like a kid " I did it , I did it "

Teja teasingly " someone is going to be father soon "

Karan " heheheh , okay let me fold all this.. You finish the fruits "

He folded both their clothes and arranged them in the closet.  She saw how he never hesitated to so all these household chores.

Teja in her loud voice "Why r u being the best husband "

He shushed her " chilla kyu rahehai.. Or being the best husband, it's nothing like this."

Teja " it is, not everyone are like you sunny. Some husband hesitate to touch their wife cloth "

Karan " they r nothing but ass babe.. There is nothing wrong in that. When a wife can do everything for her husband, this is the least we can do. Sharing your house hold chores with your wife is not any big thing. It's a basic thing and it's our responsibility to share the workload. There is no point in preaching about equality, Equality comes from home, we should treat our ladies in home with equal respect and then it will eventually come in outside world.  "

Teja kissed his cheeks " I will say this even if you refuse, you r the best "

People say don't let a man to touch a women cloth, but why it is that way. When he can touch you while being intimate, when he can remove the same clothing when he want to be with you in all means, then what's the hesitation in touching the same cloth like this chores. If a women can do all the works, wash your clothes, dry them up, fold them without any hesitation, men can also do, your better half is your half. So no hesitation should be there between you two , inside and outside the room.

They both went outside and sat with their parents when a door bell rang. Karan opened the door and he was confused to see a old couple and a man in his mid 30's there.

Seeing him standing confused, the old man came forward " Beta, tejasswi hai "

He nodded with a smile and let them inside.

Teju " who is that sunny? "

She asked and squealed seeing the couple and the guy. She went to them and hugged them tightly.

Teja " aunty, uncle aap.. Hey Rahul kaisi ho "

She side hugged him making Karan frowned. He definitely doesn't like the sight. 

Teja " papa this is Ravi uncle and she is his wife, sheetal aunty and this is their son, Rahul.  They were my neighbors, they flew to UK when I was 19. Such a long gap, I m seeing them now "

Papa " please sit down "

Everyone settled in the couch and the couple made Teju sit between them. They were talking to her lovingly, caressing her cheeks and kissing her forehead. 

Ravi " You didn't change at all teju.. Kaisi thi waise hi hai abhi bhi "

Sheetal " but she grown more beautiful na Ravi. Kitni choti thi, aur abhi itni badi hogaye... Maa bane wali hai.. "

Rahul " How r u Teju.. We met uncle and aunty ,they gave this address "

Teja " I m good Rahul.. Life is best for me and I m living it to fullest "

Ravi side hugged her and started telling how she used to be there at their house all time, what she means to them and how they were planning to make her their daughter in law.

Ravi " She is like our daughter. We always see her and Rahul as same. Bachpan se dheka humne usse, Ek time socha Rahul aur iski shaadi karke hamara beti banale.. Sab ek dream tha "

Kundrra's were fine till he said the last line, they all are very possessive for her and they can't imagine her with someone else. 

Papa possessively " she is our daughter and yes it was just a dream not just for you, for many people. Not everyone are lucky as kundrra's "

Mumma nudged him and he turned quiet, Karan giggled seeing his papa riled up. He saw rahul who was looking at her with longing eyes, jaisa bachpan ka pyaar ko dheka kaafi saal ki baat and that doesn't set well with Mr. Kundrra, he glared at him sitting opposite to him.

Teju looked at both of them and chuckled.

Sheetal " I wished we haven't left to UK. I missed you there and when I heard you r getting married, I was upset that we missed this chance. But we r happy to see you happy beta , yes bhaisab was right, not everyone are lucky to get a girl like you and we need to accept the truth "

She said the last line looking at Rahul who looked down immediately and Karan was sure that this bug got feelings for his wife and regretting now. 

Mumma asked manoj to get something for the guest and they were talking. 

Sheetal " Teju, u should visit our place someday. I will make your favorite food and will feed you with my hands, just like before. "

Teja " I would love to aunty, will come for sure.. I m excited to have your handmade food "

She said casually but mumma kundrra felt bad, bcoz she never said anything like that anyone. She always says it's their mothers food she loved and no one else.  Listening her, she felt upset but chucked her thoughts.

The three of them were feeling possessive seeing Teju close with someone, they don't like it, but they can't do anything. They understand teju had a different life before them and she was loved by everyone and who doesn't. 

It was time for them to leave and kundrra's were never happy with some guest leaving before. They smiled widely and gestured them bye. Teju frowned and stood up to send then off.

Ravi " We heard from her parents that you are taking good care of her and you love her  like her parents.. Thank you for that "

Papa " Hum hai uski parents , she is our daughter. We can do anything for her and she is the heart of this family. "

Sheetal " Chale Rahul "

She called when he was looking at her, he nodded and moved to her. He looked at everyone and he was nervous.

Rahul " Can I talk to you alone "

He whispered and she frowned, she nodded and looked at Karan who was not happy with this. She looked at Papa who nodded and went towards the balcony.

Rahul " Teja.. I know it's too late but I don't want to regret my whole life that I didn't tell you my feelings. I love you teja and I know it's impossible for you to accept me. It was not just today, from years I have feelings for you. When we left to UK I fought with my parents saying they separated me from you. Dheere dheere, I started to live my life there but you were always on my mind. I even dated some girls but it didn't work out bcoz I was searching for you in them. Even today when I was coming here, I thought, may be I could have a chance, what if this relationship was just a bound to you, I will make you leave him and accept you with this baby. But no, I was wrong, wrong all time, the way he looks at you, I understand the meaning of it. I could feel him dig holes at me when I was looking at you. I never realised that you are someone else until I saw how you were looking at him time to time to make sure he is fine with us. One look of yours, he calm down and his face scream Sukoon. I know now that I can't get this love but I hope I also meet someone who will make me experience this. I also wanted to say sorry that I m saying all this now but this is my last chance to say what I felt for you. I will try to forget you and move one bcoz today I saw and realized that YOU ARE HIS WIFE, KARAN KUNDRRA WIFE and not our tejasswi anymore. I m happy for you teja, we just want your happiness, ..."

Teja was perplexed to hear this and she was confused, he is saying he love her and also saying he want to move on. Whatever who cares.. If her sunny hear this, this guy is a dead meat..

Teja " why r u saying all this now "

Rahul " so that I can be at peace. I feel light now, jaise ek burden nikala dil se"

Teja " God r u mad... Anyways.. What's meant to be, will be.. You will find your soulmate soon, just like how I find my sunny. You don't need to plan anything, just leave it to the destiny and it will do it's best for you "

He chuckled and side hugged her.

Rahul " Take care teja, of you and this little one. Let's go there before your husband kills me "

She chuckled and both walked back to living room, Rahul parents smiled seeing him smile. They nodded and hugged teju before leaving.  She closed the door and to see all the three sitting with a pout.

She wanted to chuckle at the very much grown up kids, she walked to Papa kundrra and sat beside him.

Teja " papa kya hua "

Papa " so now u remember Papa, u were sitting with them, he was hugging u side ways , we both used to sit like that but today u let them like that "

Teja " Areeeyyy... Papa they pulled me and made me sit na, warna mei kyu apne Papa ko chodke jaungi. This is always me and papa right "

He smiled immediately and she hugged him sideways.

Mumma " sunny I am going inside "

She was about to go when teju hugged her immediately.

Teju " mumma meinu bhuki lagi "

Mumma melted and turned to her

Teju " kya hua meri cute and sexy mom ko "

Mumma " you love her food. You though just love mine and aai food na.. Ab bolrahe hai u love her food "

Teju "  ohoo mumma, no one can beat my mumma food. That butter chicken and idly sambar, I can do anything for that. You are the best mumma. I said bcoz I used to have na before, now I just like yours "

She kissed her cheeks and mumma melted like a ice-cream, she went to kitchen and brough her snacks. She fed her lovingly and she kissed her cheeks again. 

Once they finished, papa and mumma went outside for a walking leaving them alone. She saw him sitting on the couch looking at something in her phone, she went and sat on his lap, he didn't bothered. He looked at her sideways and saw her pouting. She pulled his phone and throw it away.

Teja " am I your wife or that phone.. "

He looked other side and she bite his chin " Sunnyyyyy talk to me na.. Don't ignore your bechari biwi"

Karan " oh my bechari biwi, chal hat"

Teju kept her head on his chest instead and hugged him tightly. 

Karan " oyeeee..chaluuuu... I have work to do "

He shook her and she bite his chest making him groan.

She looked at him and bite his cheeks as well and he shouted in pain " oh teri.. Naagin kya kar rahe hai "

Teja " talk to me.. Or else I will mark you everywhere "

Karan " I don't mind that " he smirked and she blushed knowing his meaning.

He pulled her closer " I don't like that guy.. "

Teja " he said he love me "

Karan eyes turn fury but he doesn't want to scare his princess inside, she is not out used to his anger. He kept a calm face.

Karan " I know, I know he love you. I saw him looking at you with longing eyes "

Teja " but he said he realized that I m yours now, he said he will move on "

She snuggled to him and he hugged her tightly.

Karan " you r mine teju. I don't like when someone see you that way. When they said that they were looking to make you their daughter in law, I just want to snap at them like.. No she is mine and you better keep your mouth shut. But they r elders so I kept quiet. But uss rahul katija meine hadiya todna tha "

Teja cupped his cheeks " Sunny, by someone saying such things, the truth is not going to change. I m Tejasswi Karan kundrra, this is not going to change. "

Karan kissed her forehead and they continued their little romance session..

Teja " Princess, see your jealous Papa "

Karan " hu mei jealous, for you and my princess "

Teja " waise Mr. Kundrra, I saw someone controlling his anger, not to shout infront of his princess, is that so? "

Karan " Bcoz she is my little heart and I don't want her to get scared. She will be the only one in my life to see the soft side of me, only soft side.. "

Teja " aur mei "

Karan " you though witness all shades of me my love.. Should I show you "

He leaned to her and she giggled, he clasped her lips with his and she responded back with equal love and passion.

.....................................................................

Hiyaa... Just a day with possessive kundrras.  I hope u like this chapter and please share your views.

Love

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻
89.3K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
107K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
109K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed ❤️