Overlooked Love

Per QueenofheartsAppi

I was literally stunned to utter any single word. He hold me tight against the wall making me absolutely diff... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Journey
Chapter 2 : Hint
Chapter 3 : Meeting Stanger
Chapter 4 : Past and Regret
Chapter 5 : New Life
Chapter 6 : Before Journey
Chapter 7 : The invitation
Chapter 8 : The Party
Chapter 9 : Old friends
Chapter 10 : The Phobia
Chapter 11: Lonavla
Chapter 12 : New Partner
Chapter 13 : Exploring Lonavla
Chapter 14 : New Tutor
Chapter 15 : Unexpected situation
Chapter 17 : Lier
Chapter 18: The bike Ride
Chapter 19 : Another Clue
chapter 20

Chapter 16 : Absurd Proposal

157 6 0
Per QueenofheartsAppi

Past

**Author Pov **

Aryan and Mrs Oberoi returned back to home after having delicious lunch at Singh's home.

" Aryan " his mom called him .

" Yes mom" Aryan said while looking at his mother .

" Did you ask her beta ? " She muttered slowly .

" Not yet mom ,  I didn't get chance  . Maybe tomorrow ."

Aryan told to his mother and moved towards sofa for rest .

She just nodded in response . One maid bring the glass of water for them .

" Ayan death anniversary is coming  near . " Aryan's mom said in low tone .

" Yehh...I know mom ."

" It's been 13 years since he is not with us but it feels like just yesterday he was playing in garden with his friend . Calling me continuously to see his football game  . "

Her eyes filled with tears and slowly started flow through her cheeks .

Aryan slide his hands on her shoulder and bring her towards him .

" Shh....It's okay " Aryan said and rubbed her back slowly .

" I missed him Aryan . My baby didn't get the chance to live his life . Why God is so cruel ? My bachha  " she said and started weeping over her dead  son  .

" I missed him too mom ."

" But I am sure he must be seeing us from above there and he will be really sad if you cry like this "

Aryan said while wipping his tears .

He wiped her tears gently .

"Go up and take a rest ..."

" Never leave me , Aryan . I will not able to bear it  "

She said and grabbed his hands in her desperate hands .

"Never mom"

" I will never leave you " and kissed her head softly .

__________

In the evening

Aryan took the shower quickly and saw the bundle of messages flooded on his screen .

**Vikrant **

Hey bro,

Don't forget about today's party . I am eagerly waiting for you .
I called Ayesha also but  she was giving me sily reasons . Please convince her for a party .
I know you can do that very well 😉
See you soon 😁

-----------

Aryan replied to him positively and immediately called Ayesha ..

" Haa bol...." Ayesha said ...

"You are coming with me to the Vikrant party ."

"No ...I don't think..."

"No excuses madam . You are coming with me."

"Aaryan, I have periods also ."

" Don't lie Ayesha , I know your dates very well . Your periods alredy ended  a week ago "

Ayesha signed tiredly ..

" Fine , I am coming .."

"Good "

I smiled and press the end button .

I knew that she was lying to me . We have been together for like 8-9 years .

This time is enough to know any person very well .

I was sure she was upset due to other things and i didnt want to force her to share it .

I know she will tell me when the right time will come .

I just want her to loose little   and get some peace away from her problems .

Ayesha loves to keep all her worries , tension to herself .

She doesn't like to share her problem with her own parents also .

In the starting of our friendship , she used to so the same silently suffering without uttering any word .

But eventually she started open and trusting me  and started to share her every problems with me .

-----

I was ready at 7 'o clock . I wore light blue shirt with blue blazer and black pants .

I send text to Ayesha saying  that i am leaving home in 10 minutes .

I walked down to the stairs and saw dad coming inside the home .

" Hey dad "

" Son Where are you going ? "

" Dad , I am going to Vikrant' s  inauguration party ."

" Okay . Meet me after the party in study room . I want to discuss some plans and new ideas ."

" Yes dad ."

Aryan gave small smile to his dad and left for party .

______

Ayesha was already waiting outside the mansion . She was wearing beautiful dark blue colour dress with lines on it .

Her hairs were slightly wavy with golden chain around her neck .

She was looking absolutely gorgeous . Aryan pulled up car infront her . She took the seat and buckled up belt for safety .

"Thanks for picking me up ,  Aryan "

They reached the hotel in 30 minutes .

The hotel was owned by his friend
It was beautiful decorated with different colour twinkle lights.

" Thank you so much for coming  '

Vikrant said with smile .

Vikrant introduced them with different elites .

Aryan and Ayesha entered the function .  They also met many business tycoon .

" Congratulations Vikrant . You have done amazing job."

" I am really happy for you "  Aryan said and hugged him friendly way .

" Thanks bro . It's really dream come true ." Vikrant replied .

" After that incident i never thought we would able to stand again. We were literally left with nothing ...Thanks to u you were there for me in hard times ..."

Vikrant said slowly sipping his drink  his eyes turned  moist .

" It was just an bad phase . Everyone one has to go through it ....But you never gave    you always stood hard and strong . It's you are hard work which is paying of now ... Look at your achievement  man " Aryan said while looking at the great interior of hotel  and refilled his glass with alcohol.

" But , I think she is also have great part in this " Vikrant told him while his gaze followed the women in hall .

Aryan chukled lightly and gently hit his shoulder .

" Good . Keep going .."

By saying this , he went away from his company to find his dear friend .

Aryan was quite drunk just after having few glasses of wine .

He found the Ayesha finally and marched his way towards her .

He went near her .She was having conversation with few businesse colleagues .

" Excuse me " Aryan interupted them .

" Can I take my friend for few moments ?" he said take her hand in his .

" Aryan " Ayesha whispered slowly

" Please come with me  " He said in slow voice .

Ayesha excused herself from group and went with him .

"What happened , Ar...? " He handed her wine glass before she complete her sentence .

" I just wanted to dance with you "Aryan said to Ayesha while pointing towards the pair of couple dancing in the centre of hall ..

After few minutes , both were  swinging slowly  in the rhythm of music .. The deep blue colour filled inside the room creating the world from outside

' How are you feeling now ?" Aryan asked  her and slightly placed his hand on her waist ..

" I am feeling really  good . Thank you so much for this ....You always somehow know about my state .. without getting  even single word from  ."
Ayesha said slowly and wrap her hands around his nape .

" Because I am your best friend and i know you very well " Aryan told her and swirl her softly ..

After few moments of silence ..
" I want to ask you something " Aryan said to her and she encouraged him further ..

Taking deep breath he said ,

" Will you marry me ?"

For few seconds, there were no expression evident on her face ..

" Are you drunk  ?" Ayesha finally asked him ..

" No . Maybe little bit  but that's not the answer to my question "

" Ayesha , will you marry  me ?" Aryan asked her again with seriousness dripping  from his tone .

Suddenly the warmth from her eyes got evaporate ..her brows furrowed .

Irritation were absolutely evident on her face after hearing his absurd proposal .

She slowly removed her hands from his and told him in clear , audible sound ..

"NO"

By saying this word in crystal clear way ..she left the hall leaving the man in the middle of hall..........

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
165K 5.3K 23
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
12K 528 41
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
446K 27.8K 44
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...