I dont do drugs.| Jangkku🍒

By chaesidesofficial

A model student, meets her sisters bestfriends brother, on the first day of school, the professors favouritis... More

Authors introduction
'mi amor start it slow.
doin' too much, relax a bit.
love and war?
New charater + update😰
not cheatin' if i wasnt with you.
kiss me more.
he got that lipstick, lipgloss, hickeys too.
said its her first time, think she mighta' lied.
then we're lost till we're found.
when the parties over.
if i was you, i'd wanna be me too.
if you love me won't you say something?
you drew stars around my scars.
when i touch her i feel like im cheating on you.
i'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress.
promise i'll never leave you again, i'll take you to my loving arms.
i don't even know im talking nonsense.
can you love me like that?
yes, I'm blaming you and you know I can't fake it, now or never.
i don't do drugs, still i want you.
end.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I gave a shit about you?

671 27 23
By chaesidesofficial

010

FLASHBACKS::
??? PERSPECTIVE.

A women wearing a light grey slip silky dress, that has a spaghetti strap on it, her hair was curled hair, she was wearing a dark red lipstick ,thick fake eye lashes, and an unblended highlighter entered the party.

She looked like she has been holding some grudges, she clenched her fists, as she smiles seeing Wonyoung with Haruto ,,Just wait Kim Wonyoung... I will ruin your life." she mutters to herself as she grabbed a camera and clicked it.

PRESENT::
Authors POV:

Wonyoung was having lunch a bit late, she saw Yuna and Yujin sitting with Karina, she smiles and went towards them sitting down the lunch table.

Wonyoung was about to talk but Karina enterupts her, ,,Wonyoung, can we have a word for a second?" Karina asked, she nods.

They both got off their seat while Karina pulled Wonyoung to the hallway. Meanwhile Yuna and Yujin looked at eachother confused.

They let it slide and continued eating. After a few minutes, Karina and Wonyoung came back together and sat down their seat, continuing to eat.

"So...What did you guys talk about?" Yuna asks still eating her food, Karina looked at Wonyoung and shakes her head, mumbling quietly, ,,Nothing.."

Wonyoung smiles a bit as she chuckles softly, Yujin and Yuna was dumbfounded but continued eating their lunch.

,,Guys what if an axelotl. was brown..." Karina asks out of no where, the three chokes getting caught off guard, ,,Hey atleast shes back right?" Yuna laughs.

They were having a catch up conversation, when suddenly, Sunghoon, Jake, Jay, and Heeseung was seen by the cafeteria.

Karina choked on her food and was about to pick up her tray food off her table when Wonyoung glared at her ,,Stay." she hissed, Karina whimpered putting her hoodie on as she tried to continue eating.

Sunghoon sat on their table causing all his other friends to sit there with them, Yujin rolled her eyes as she saw Jake sat facing her. Sunghoon shoved Karina of the seat so he could sit there, beside Wonyoung instead.

She slapped his shoulder rolling her eyes but got up, then she realized Heeseung was staring at her smiling as he watched her every move. She tried to ignore him, and sat beside him aggressively.

Yujin and Yuna looked at each other confused once again when she saw Wonyoung choking on her food off, laughing. Then Sunghoon softly grabbed her chin as he grabbed a tissue.

,,Woah... Slow down princess, you can't choke it makes my heart ache." he sais out of the ordinary, which made 6 look at them like they're mental. Sunghoon didn't mind.

Wonyoung was caught so off guard she spat all over Sunghoons face, Yujin unknowingly giggled, then she saw Jake watching her smiling, her smile faded quickly. ,,What are you looking at?!" she mouths, then he mouths something but it was hard to understand.

"Want me to say it out loud?" he asks mouthing it, Yujin nodded, ,,I said I'm looking at my future girlfriend." then he winks. Now Wonyoung and Sunghoons attention was on them.

...The whole cafeteria was, then Jake realized he said it too loud, he looked around and said, ,,What? Is there something wrong of predicting the future?" as he said this, everyone was murmuring and started giving Yujin a dirty look.

She started packing her things to skip lunch, since she saw the glares and hisses she was getting, she got up and was about to go but, she felt her arms being grabbed, she yanked the arms she felt.

Though, she got pulled into a hug, ,,Why do you keep on running away?" the man asks whispering, she knew the voice belonged to Jake but kept it lowkey, she couldn't say a word.

,,Don't hate me, okay?" he says quietly on her ear patting her head as he let go of the hug, she looked at him not saying a word before running out of there.

*ೃ༄AFTER SCHOOL

It was finally the end of the day, Wonyoung has been walking home when she realized someone was following her, she sighs and was about to turn around but someone pulled her in a dark alley.

She didn't really mind since she recognized the scent, it was Sunghoon. She only started panicking when she realized she was pinned on the cold brick wall, his body was pressed against hers.

A few minutes later, Sunghoon pulled away, "W-what was that for?..." she stuttered flustered from the sudden event. Sunghoon scratched the back of his head, "Just...hiding from someone.." he excused.

Wonyoung raised an eyebrow, ,,Hiding from who?" she questioned as she crossed her arms, ,,My sister, she wants me to carry those newest bedside table for her bedroom again." he rolls his eyes which made the girl chuckle, ,,I see." Then there was silence... Until Sunghoon broke it, ,,So do you know who ruined your dress?" Kim shakes her head and sighs.

,,No, and I have no clue who it is." she frowns, they both sat at the nearest bench behind the tree as the wind flows lightly, ,,Do you think it's Karina?" Sunghoon suggested, Wonyoung pauses but didn't hesitate to speak, ,,What? No, why would you think that? She has been avoiding us lately based on her 'personal' reasons for you to not know." she sarcastically smiles.

The boy frowns, ,,How personal could be the secret be?.." he scoffs, while Wonyoung shrugs, ,,Also for you to not know." , Wonyoung wasn't an easy target, ,,Hmm...Is it that Karina likes Heese-" Sunghoon got interrupted by Wonyoung, ,,Hmmm... Gotta go! My friends are waiting to hang out!"

FLASHBACKS::

*double date with Wonyoung, Sunghoon, and Heeseung, Karina*

Karinas perspective,

Wonyoung was sitting beside Sunghoon, Sunghoon was sitting in front of Heeseung, while Heeseung was sitting beside Karina in front of Sunghoon.. It was pretty awkward since Wonyoung was glaring at Karina.

,,I thought it was going to be just the two of us 'bestfriend'?" she raises an eyebrow, ,,Umm, yeah... This is such a coincidence... haha.." Karina reasoned feeling guilty for doing this all of a sudden. Sunghoon who was glaring at her bestfriend, Heeseung awkwardly chuckle..

After an hour or so, it got way too awkward, Karina was avoiding Wonyoungs glare,looking down, not until she felt a soft hands on her pinky creping up to her whole hands, she felt her whole body heating up looking up to see Heeseung who was looking ahead, he cleared his throat before speaking.

He forced a smile on his face, ,,I wanna see the...new jellyfish around the town!" he sais before looking at the girl, ,,Karina, you wanna see the new jellyfish with me?" he smiles, the girl freezes before looking up at him, but not straight in the eyes, her heart feeling like it was about to explode, ,,Haha...Y-y-yeah sure!" she stutters a bit, as she nods.

༉‧₊˚.Time skip

The two ended up in the mall, since the jellyfish that Heeseung made up, did not exist around the town, so they ended up hanging out on the mall. They went on an arcade, the two were having a pretty fun time, until Karinas stomach growled quietly, but it was loud enough for Heeseung to hear. He smiles at her, ,,Wanna eat ramen?" Karina nodded before they went to a restaurant.

As they entered the place, they both found an empty spot by the corner of the place so they walked towards there, Heeseung pulled out a chair for her, before sitting down infront of her, Karina cleared her throat and sat down trying not to look at him, and opened the menu, just to look like shes doing something.

Until she heard a chuckle, she quickly lowers the menu, ,,What are you laughing at?" Yoo suddenly got worried if there was something wrong with her makeup or her outfit, but Lee just shakes his head, though he continued giggling, ,,Nothing, I just find it funny that you can read upside down.." then he points at the menu.

Karina turned red in embarrassment, ,,Haha....Rightttttt...No wonder why the dish looked, weird...funny.." she turned the menu the right side up before continuing to read the menu. The waitress came up to them, Karina took a sip of her water as she put the menu down but not closing it, ,,Hello Mrs. and Mr, are you here for your honeymoon?" the women choked on her water.

,,No...We're just friends..." she reassured slightly panicking, the waiter frowned, ,,But the seat was for couples only.." Heeseung then interrupted the waiters sentence, ,,It's our first date as couples.." he smiles, now signalling Karina to play along to get the seat he wanted.

,,Haha...Yeah..It's our first date as c-c-c-couples!" she nods, looking at Heeseung then at the server, then they ordered their food, they were eating the tasty meal until a guy walked towards their seat, ,,Karina, long time no see." the woman looked up her food and looked over her shoulders.

She felt her heart beating fast, starting to feel uncomfortable, she gripped on the spoons tightly, ,,W-what are you doing here?" she whimpered, the man was her one and only ex-boyfriend, Ethan. ,,My love, I came to see you.." he answered with a grin of his showing his white teeth.

Karina stood up her seat before saying, ,,I have to go." she was about to walk away but Ethan grabbed her wrists tightly, making her wince in pain, ,,Leave me alone!" she raises her voice, Heeseung who was eating his ramen, looked up at the scene, he quickly finished his ramen before standing up.

,,Dare to raise your voice at me??" the man raises his hands as his eyes darkens, but a strong masculine man stopped him ,,Enough." Karina looked to see Heeseung, Ethan looked at him, ,,And who are you to tell me that?" he scoffs, Heeseung lets go of his hands harshly, before grabbing Karinas waist.

She felt heart beating fast again, she was profusely sweating, and felt her body heat up. Ethan though did not believed the two of the a single bit, ,,Liar." he scoffs, ,,If I was lying then why would we eat together. It's our date, and I would like it if you leave my girlfriend alone."

Ethan laughs sarcastically, Heeseung was getting pissed at the guy infront of them, his grip on Karinas waist tightens abit, but not tight enough to hurt Karina. ,,What, you want proof?" he asks raising eyebrows, ,,Yes." his gaze turned darker, Heeseung turned to Karina and whispers on her ear caressing her hair as he put a strand of her hair behind her ear, ,,Let's show him what he doesn't deserve okay?"

Karina could only admire Heeseung, and look onto his eyes, he lets go of her waist and grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him, before leaning in close and placing a soft yet tender kiss on her lips. They both close their eyes at they got lost in the moment, Ethan in the other hand clenched his fists before leaving the both of them.

The two still lost on the moment, until Heeseung pulled away, staring at her lips and caressing her cheeks softly before placing his soft lips on her lips once again. Then they realized they were in a restaurant, so a server went towards them getting them off guard. ,,I know this is your first day as couples but maybe kiss somewhere else.." Karina quickly pulled away pushing him lightly as Heeseung scratched the back of his head.

,,Haha, I have to go bye."

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆End of flashback

,,So that was why you avoided us?!" Yuna shouted clearly offended, Karina looked down as she nodded, ,,You could have just told us!!!!" Yuna shook Karina aggressively, while there was Yujin who was smiling while zoning out, Shin sighed before shaking Yujin aggressively, ,,Yujin! Karina likes Heeseung!" she shouted.

Yujin came back to her senses, ,,Whaaat- wait WHAT?!" Yuna sighed and rolled her eyes, then there was Wonyoung who came back with a a tray of orange juice with 4 glass on it, she placed it down the table with a smile. ,,Wonyoung, was this the one that Karina told you when she pulled you to a conversation earlier?" Yujin asked.

Kim frowned in confusion, ,,Huh? The what?" confused, she sat down beside her friends, then Yuna leaned close to her holding her arms, ,,About who Karina likes?" Shin explained, ,,Ohh, yeah, she did tell me that." she giggles, the two frowned.

,,Then why didn't you tell us all together, huh Karina?" Yujin sulked, ,,Obvious reason, if I told you all that, then you and Yuna would've caused a scene there, your reactions were so loud." Karina explained, earning a guilty giggle from the both.

,,Hmm.. I guess we were pretty loud huh?"  Yuna laughed, then they talked for about an hour while finishing their orange juice, Wonyoung let out a deep sigh, ,,What's on your mind?" Yoo asked, ,,I'm still trying to figure out who ruined my dress, I just want to know why." she frowns... The room was silent.

,,Ah right, were you wearing a backless dress that night?" Wonyoung shook her head, earning a gasp from the three, ,,You were wearing a dress?!" Yuna exclaimed, ,,But when we arrived there we saw you were wearing pants?!"

The latter hissed in confusion, ,,I thought you were actually wearing a backless dress that night, since when I hugged you, I felt your bare back." , silence....

,,Then that must've been before you arrived then." she thought out loud to herself.

,,What are you talking about?" Yujin looked up at her book, ,,Oh, someone sabotaged my dress, and cut it in half leaving my back exposed.. explaining this, they talked for a while before Wonyoung got a notification on her phone, it was Haruto. ,,Hi, do you have a time to meet at the café?"  was she saw on her phone.

She put her phone down and looked at her friends, ,,I'll see you guys tomorrow, I have to see Haruto'' , ,,Wait..Haruto from my class?" Karina asked, Wonyoung nodded, ,,What does he want from you?" she shrugged, ,,I don't know... I guess he wants to hangout?" Yoo raised an eyebrow ,,Hmm.. Thats weird.."

With haruto゚+..。*゚+

The two were at the coffee shop it was pretty awkward... ,,So.. How are you?" he smiles eager to start a conversation, ,,I'm fine, what about you?" she answered, ,,I'm doing well too.. But, did you figure out who sabotaged your dress?" Wonyoung froze, and put her coffee down, looking at the man dead in the eyes.

,,How did you know someone sabotaged my dress." the boys smiled faded, he knew he blew his cover up, indeed it was him who ruined her dress, which Wonyoung would've found out sooner or later, since he was the one who hugged him last before Karina arrived.

Nevertheless, her trust on him was ruined, it hurted so much how everyone wanted to ruin her life, and make a fool out of her, ,,Just when I thought you changed." Wonyoung clenched her jaw and grabbed her coffee before spilling it on him, proud on what she did she stood up and was about to leave.

,,And you think Sunghoon is any better? Summer made me do this, but Sunghoon who has been cheating on you but you never broke up with him, you're fucking blind Wonyoung." Harutos statement made her stop and think for a bit, before looking at him, ,,You want to say you're better?"

,,Yes, I am better than Sunghoon." the latter clenched his fists, ,,You don't think I've never heard you talk shit of me just because I rejected you on grade 5? Now you're planning on ruining Sunghoons life just because I have a relationship with him? I'm gonna made you stop and rethink on who's better." Kim looked at him.

,,Sunghoon is not any better, playing with girls feelings, but atleast he's willing to change." Wonyoung added, before grabbing her backpack and walked away, keeping her expression low, the door chimes ringing as she got out of the restaurant, the sound that she always heard when she did something she knew was right.

THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER I
APOLOGISE.😭😭😭

GUESS WHO THAT IS.😛😛

VOTE AND COMMENT I DONT BITE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 182 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
8.9K 479 30
[editing] When Tzuyu goes to pay Jungkook back for a sin he had committed, what will happen when she unexpectedly falls for him? How can she juggle t...
352 13 19
Duke Kim Wonsik's wife, Miyoung, had a crush on her brother-in-law-Kim Taeyeon-since before she got married. Under one roof, Miyoung lives under the...
9.4K 462 24
When Park Jimin falls for the transfer student in his class Yoo Jeongyeon, he tries everything to win her heart. But Jeongyeon isn't falling for him...