Teen Male reader x Female Var...

By Redenderman0

This will be a book of oneshots. A few will be my own Idea, like some fairy tales or ideas for a book. You ca... More

Request
Breaking point [Ssbu Girls x Bullied male reader]
Love Made from Bets. [Erza x Male reader]
The Boy and The Wolf [Female"Big Bad"wolf x Male reader]
The Diamond in the Rough [(Aladdin) Male Reader x Small harem]
The Daimond in the Rough [(Aladdin) Male reader x Small harem] (part 2)
(Y/n) and his Big Weresheep [Male Reader x Female Weresheep]
Through Space and Time [Male (astronaut) Reader x Female Kirby]
Twin Siblings Love, A Witch's Protection [Male (Hansel) x Gretal x Witch]
Dragon's Lover [Male reader x lucoa]
Only Man Standing [Male survivor x Female Dead by Daylight harem]
Expirements (male dog x female cat)
Horny night (Santa's son reader x females)
A (not so) scary places

Guard wolf

604 10 1
By Redenderman0

The way you look will just be you with wolf ears and tail with just a loin cloth, since, you know, being an animal.
_______________________________________

(Y/n)'s pov

It was close to mating season for the sheeps a local farmer owns. That meant that their smell was really de...

That also meant that predators with the same highten smell as me want them as lunch.

Like for example a Fox, or a Coyote.

Speaking of which-

(Y/n): *Growls* How many times have I told you not to get on this Property!

Fox: Oh come on. You got a buffet full of sheep. Don't you want to eat one.

Coyote: Yeah, they smell delicious this time around.

(Y/n): Get. Out.

Fox: *wraps arm around (y/n)* God. Ever since you became vegan, you got bolder huh.

(Y/n): I'm not vegan, I still eat meat.

Coyote: Yeah like what?

(Y/n): Chicken. Maybe also some fox and coyote if I'm desperate enough.

Fox: Oh come on, don't be like that, man. Those sheeps laying I'm the grass must smell apetizing to you.

I had a barely visable blush. I do smell them, but for some weird reason it doesn't make me hungry... Something is growing fast and it's not the grass around me!

Coyote: Yeah, don't you ever imagine pouncing on one and bitting it's neck until it's limp.

I don't know why but my mind started to imagine it. Though when I pounced on one I held her down and gently bite her neck, making her moan.

Fox: Or how about eating them from behind, what ever they feed those girls it goes to their ass.

Coyote: Sounds like really big lamb chops huh.

I imagine a different one grazing on the grass not paying attention to me, her pussy very wet and enticing. I sneak up on her and 'eat' her. Her legs spread apart with her hands on her mouth trying not scream in pleasure.

(Y/n): I have my reasons why I won't kill them.

Coyote: Aww did the widdle wolf fall in love with them?

Yes.

(Y/n): No. Now get out of here or I'm killing you both and making your corpses my lunch!

The had their hands up and walked away.

It was mid day and the farm people fed me. I was laying on the grass, trying not to lose my mind over their smells.

I head a bell ring. I knew what it was. It was the ram the farmer usually try to realeas when it's their season. He had his chest puffed out acting kinda cocky. Though when he was released, their scents immidiatly changed.

He saw one of the girls laying down and made his move. The second he got close and was about to mate with her, she just stood up and walked away.

He saw a group of them talking to each other, laying against the fence. Not even when he was an ear shot away, they all disbanded and started doing other stuff.

This went on for 10 more minutes. He finally gave up and started masturbating in a corner crying.

I don't know why, but I kinda felt glad. And I may have laughed out loud a bit.

The farmer called in the Ram back. Once he came back in the girls' scent went back and in a more powerful force.

A few minutes later the farmer came by like usual and gave me meat.

Farmer: You remember our deal damn wolf. You protect them and I feed you. You try to hurt them and I shoot you in the head like the dog you are. Got it?

He gave me the meat, I started eating and heard the farmer mumble something about the Ram.

Farmer:*mumbles* Useless pathetic breading Ram. Well he was better off for food than breading that's for sure.

Wait....

I looked down on the cooked meat and replayed what the farmer said....

Oh.

Oh!

Oh..... That's kinda fucking messed up if you think about it for too long....

I look at the meat again and shrugged.

He may or may have not died a virgin but he will be my meal for the day.

Timeskip

An hour later I was on my back sleeping under a tree. I was having a .... pleasant dream. That was until one of the sheep girls came by.

???: hmm♡ he looks so peacful. *eyes (y/n)'s crotch* and he must be having a nice dream as well~

*eyes (y/n)'s crotch* and he must be having a nice dream as well~

I was suddenly awoken by her smell. Her scent was really intense and I had the little willpower I had to just not rape her.

(Y/n): huh....wha....*sees sheep girl and fidgets a bit* O-oh hey Riba.

Riba: Are you happy to see me~

I didn't know what she ment until I looked down and covered myself. She sat next to me and leaned against me.

Riba: Are you sure you don't want to be with us. I guarantee you'll feel better~

(Y/n): Yeah... I don't think that's a good idea....

Riba: Come on, fuck me already! I know you can smell us! *pushes her breast on his arm* Don't you wanna have a taste of what you're missing out?~

(Y/n): Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Are you sure that's a good Idea? For you it may be a sucidal request you want from me. Besides, I don't want to get shot and skinned, and you being next to me is already dangerous enough.

Riba: Come on. You look like you're in pain. We can help you. *tries to reach in for (y/n)'s 'log'*

(Y/n): .... I......

I was losing my mind. She's far enough away from everyone. My body is telling me to just rape her and get it over with as I leaned closer too her...That was until we heard a bell, signifying that the day is almost done. Riba looked annoyed and just sighed and walked away. Though she did sway her ass side to side, and saw her pussy soaking wet....

I tried my best not to look or get excited. But that image is already burned into my head.

-Timeskip to night-

I can't take it. Even if they're in the barn, their scent lingers.

My mind is going insane and it's all becasue of they way they smell when thier in heat.

Maybe I should just get away from them. Yeah, clear my mind, find a cold stream and sit in their for a few hours....

With out me even realizing, I'm at the barn where they sleep.

(Y/n): *facepalms* I'm gonna die....

'Perv'(y/n): oh come on and do it. You grab one, gag her, use her, fuck her brains out and your stress is all gone. Problem solved.

(Y/n): That is a guaranteed way to get shot.

'Perv'(y/n): Well then don't get caught. Fucking dumbass. And If you do, oh well you lived a good short life.

(Y/n): ....*bangs head against barn wall and mumbles* Fuck....

I slowly opened the barn door and saw that the girls were sleeping on some hay. Their scent had greenhoused the barn so now I only have a sliver of control over my self.

(Y/n): Just grab one of them and get out. Ugh, I'm so gonna get killed.

I silently grab one of them. She didn't move but I could hear here snore softly. She rolled around in my arms and snuggled closer to my chest, hearing her take a deep breath through her nose.

???: Oh thank god I'm gonna be first!♡ Unless.... he's actually gonna eat me... I'm getting even wetter because of that thought.... Am I a suicidal?

I feel something wet against my arm, her heat must be doing this to her. And here I am. Going to rape her, because I can't take it anymore.

I went outside the barn and took her to where I usually am in the day. I lay her down gently. And make sure no one is around.

My head finally goes hazy and spread her legs. Her pussy is soaking wet and I lower my head near it. I grab ahold of her legs and started licking her.

I heard her breath hitched a bit, but I kept going. My dick, as I was enjoying 'eating' her started to get hard.

I pulled away and wipe my face. I grab her arms and put them above her head, slowly teasing myself with her lower lips.

I went to her neck and bit her softly as I could without drawing blood as I thrust into her.

???:*whimpers* mmmm....

I slowly thrust into her, I want to enjoy this as best I can.

I feel her legs wraped around me as I started to thrust faster. I didn't care that I was using her for my own benfit anymore, I just want to keep fucking her.

???:*moans* Ahh... m-more..!

I was so lost and into it, I didn't notice she was actually awake. That is until she grabed my face a kissed me.

That's when I couldn't take it any more and cum in her. She holds onto me for dear life as I felt her cum on me too.

(Y/n): I.... I'm sorry Lily.... for-

Lily: Why*huff* why are you sorry? *huff*

(Y/n): What do you mean? I just raped you!?

Lily: It's *huff* not rape if I consent.

(Y/n): Wait what?

Lily: I was actually hoping you would do something. In every heat season we try to get you into us, but you wouldn't because you were afraid.

(Y/n): Well everyone would be afraid if their life was on the line.

Lily: *blushes* well, maybe in some situations...

I looked at her like what was she talking about and then it kinda hit me.

(Y/n): You thought that when I grabbed you, you were gonna be my midnight snack.

Lily: N-no... *mumbles* I thought you were gonna fuck my brains out then make me your midnight snack.

(Y/n): I'm not going to actually eat you. You know that right.

Lily: I know... It's just that I wouldn't have mind it if my last breaths was giving you pleasure.

(Y/n): Well you might not have been thinking that if I really went all out and fucked your brains out.

Lily: *smile* I know. *hugs (y/n)* I'm actually happier pleasuring you more times than being fuckable food for you.

(Y/n): I'm not actually going eat you. But I should take you back.... don't want any of them start waking up and seeing you missing.

Lily: Oh don't worry about it~

I carry her on my back, to the barn. When I got there, I heard nothing. No snores, no ruffling, anything...

When I opened the door I saw Riba and the other sheep girls waiting.

Riba: See, I told you tonight was the night we have our fun~

Riba got on her knees and started to suck me off, while lily helped by giving me a hand job and kissing me from behind. I grabed Riba's horns and made her deep throat me. I growled at how well she was doing and came done her throat.

Riba swallowed and pulled away, leaving a string of saliva and cum left behind. And wipes her mouth with a smirk.

Riba: I hope that wasn't the only time you cum in me tonight.

Before she could turn aroun for the main course, she got pushed away by one of the girls.

Val: But you had to waste your time so we are keeping this going by me going second!

I was tackled to the ground with me on my back, Val wasted no time and aligned my dick into her pussy.

Val: *moans* Hah, I don't care if it hurts I waited way to long for this.

Racheal: we all waited too long for this.

(Y/n): Really? I took that long huh?

Cara: Yep, but you will be making up for it the whole night

As she said that, she positioned herself on my face. I immidiatly went lick her pussy, her moans confirming She was pleased. Val started to speed up as my end was close. Cara had a hold of my head but I couldn't see her reaction. In the end all three of us came, more than likely giving Val a 'pup'. Due to them being in heat.

Riba: I hope you have enough stamina, cause you are close to done.

-time skip 1 hour-

Sarah: Yes! Keep cumming for us! Give us your pups!

(Y/n): Oh don't worry that will surely cum.

-time skip another hour-

Alicia: You've been working hard to breed us, I hope you can still last long enough for all of us again

(Y/n): Who knows? But there are alot of reasons why Is should keep going~

-Time skip one more hour-

Bianca: *shakes her ass* Come on! One more~

(Y/n):Teasing me? Don't worry, You get a special position.

I grabbed Bianca in a full nelson. When I penetrated her she was soaking wet.

(Y/n): *thrusting up into Bianca* Since i'm now getting something very rewarding for protecting and 'helping' you, *grunts* Each day one of you gets to be my cock sleece for the day.

Bianca: I wanna be your cock sleeve right now! Tie me to you and keep cumming in me and use me whenever you want! Eat me! Fuck me!I don't care! I like this use me and show us why should be your toys!!!!

She squirted on me, her deep breathing signafying she just passed out of pleasure. I came a gallons worth in her.

I was starting to pant. Riba, who I had already filled with my cum, hugged me from behind, her breasts on my back, and kiss me.

Riba: She can be your cock sleeve for the night. I'll be it tomorrow then we can figure out the rotation. But for now...

She ties Bianca's arms around my neck and her legs around my waist with rope that was inside the barn.

Riba: Have fun with Bianca~ *kisses (y/n)* and have a very wet dream.

Bianca: Please do! Use me while you sleep of great things!!!

-3rd pov Time skip-

(Y/n) slept well for the first time. His stress went away and found several outlets for him to release it. They had to hide thier fun times from the farm owner. He stayed within their grazing area basking in the sun, surrounded by the girls that love him and loved to be used by him.

Though the farmer did threaten his life once when he first saw (y/n) in the barn, the girls all surrounded their lover, hugging and nuzzling him. The farmer just said whatever and left them alone. With out realizing that alice was the luck cocksleeve for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...
503K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
20K 439 14
Hey! If you didn't already know, i'm making a Hetalia x reader oneshot book. You can request, here are the rules 1. You need to tell me which charac...
82K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...