Teen Male reader x Female Var...

By Redenderman0

This will be a book of oneshots. A few will be my own Idea, like some fairy tales or ideas for a book. You ca... More

Request
Breaking point [Ssbu Girls x Bullied male reader]
Love Made from Bets. [Erza x Male reader]
The Boy and The Wolf [Female"Big Bad"wolf x Male reader]
The Diamond in the Rough [(Aladdin) Male Reader x Small harem]
The Daimond in the Rough [(Aladdin) Male reader x Small harem] (part 2)
Through Space and Time [Male (astronaut) Reader x Female Kirby]
Twin Siblings Love, A Witch's Protection [Male (Hansel) x Gretal x Witch]
Dragon's Lover [Male reader x lucoa]
Only Man Standing [Male survivor x Female Dead by Daylight harem]
Expirements (male dog x female cat)
Guard wolf
Horny night (Santa's son reader x females)
A (not so) scary places

(Y/n) and his Big Weresheep [Male Reader x Female Weresheep]

789 7 1
By Redenderman0

Story request based on Mary and her little lamb.
---------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

There was a boy named (y/n) who took care of a sheep whos wool was white as snow. He first met her when his parents bought it when it was just a lamb. The boy named the lamb Mary.

(A/n:I know shut up).

Unbeknownst to the boy, the sheep was a bit than a regular sheep. But that's for later in the story.

Mary always followed (y/n) ever since she was a lamb. She waited for him outside when he went to school, she followed him when he was in the market, and she played with him when he was sad. The boy was always happy that the sheep was with him. He fed her, cleaned her and gave her a bell around her neck. Though his dad was the one to remove her wool and (y/n)'s mom was the one to sell it, with other stuff.

Though many people didn't think so. When Mary became a full grown sheep, she always followed her master/friend.

Man: Kid, why do you have that... thing... here? You know that sheep might eat the fruits.

(Y/n): She's been following me since I first met her. Also she's been here about a hundred times, more even, and she hasn't eaten any of the food.

Man: Whatever. But if that thing even takes a bite, you are banned.

(Y/n) just rolled his eyes and left, the sheep following him.

(Y/n): What's wrong with people.* looks back at Mary* you haven't done anything bad. Well that I know of...

Mary hasn't done anything bad. She just loves to be with (y/n). And that what kinda made people hate her. It was weird to them seeing (y/n) with a sheep following him 24/7. What made it even more weird for them was when it was mating season for the sheeps. Mary always acted a bit weird when that time came. (Y/n)'s parents tried to find a mate for the sheep. But Mary ignored the ram and stayed with (y/n). She acted like a common cat or dog, rubbing her whole sheep body against his legs, when he sat down she would be on top of his legs and when it was time to sleep, she would always baah until either (y/n) let her in his room or his parents take her to the barn.

Even when some people tried to separate them, she always finds a way to get back to him.

What was really messed up was when it was raining one day.

(Y/n)'s pov

I was looking throughout the barn and the field. Mary has been gone for a day and hasn't returned.

(Y/n): Hey dad. Can I go to the market place.

Dad: *looks at the clock* it's 4 o' clock so you have to be back before night. With how it is outside it might be worse so be careful.

(Y/n): Got it.

I went to the market place making sure I don't get stuck in the mud. People haven't finished the stone road yet so it was a bit tricky not getting even more dirty. The outside market was closed so I had to ask the shop owners.

Baker: No I haven't seen your sheep.

Tailor: Haven't seen it. Though ask someone else.

I looked almost everywhere. I checked the clock from a local resident and saw it was 6. It was getting a bit dark but not enough to go back home. I looked to see what I have left to ask and I dreaded where that left me.

I knocked on the door and a man with a bloody cleaver open the door.

Butcher: What do you want kid?

(Y/n): Ummm... I-I'm looking for my s-sheep..

Butcher:... Tough luck, I haven't seen it.

(Y/n): Are you sure?

Butcher: Maybe it didn't like you anymore and ran away to get eaten by the wolves. That's a possiblity.

???: *baaah**bell jingles*

(Y/n): What was that? I know that bell.

The butcher started to sweat a bit and slammed the door on me. He's hiding something.

I slowly crouched to the back to see Mary on a meat hook. Alive, but tied and wiggling and trying to get out.

The butcher hasn't come to the back yet. I checked to see if the coast was clear and opened the window. Mary kept baahing until I put a hand over her muzzle, quieting her down.

(Y/n): *puts a finger to his lips* Shhhh...

I grabbed a step stool and slowly tried to bring her down. Once I did I went to the door until a cleaver flew by my head, inches away, stuck in the wall. Lightning flashing to show the figure.

Butcher: *Walks slowly towards them* Kid, let go of the damn sheep. It doesn't any normal behavior.

(Y/n): Yeah, no.

I unlocked the door and booked it towards my house. The butcher was chasing after me. I went into the forest and hid behind a couple of trees.

Butcher: KID! YOU BETTER RETURN THAT SHEEP!

Mary and I kept quiet waiting for him to leave.

(Y/n): Come on. Come on!

Butcher: Ugh. Fuck this. Damn sheep isn't even sheared anyways.

I sighed out of relief and Mary rubbed her head against my chest. She followed me back home and mom was the first to greet us.

Mom: Oh my baby what happened to you!?

(Y/n): Oh this... *looks at the mud and bit of blood on his clothes* this is nothing.

Mary: *Baah*

Mom: *Sigh* I'm just glad you're safe. Now take a bath. *looks at Mary* and you little miss troublemaker need to be sheared. Though I have to really clean your wool once it's off you.

Time skip.

After yesterday, I made sure not to go to the market place for a week or so. I told my parent what happened and they just said that they were glad I was just safe. Today was a beautiful day but Mary did seem to be a bit weird to day. I knew what that ment kinda. Though this time the actions she usually does is multiplied by alot.

Though what caught me off guard was the next thing that happened.

Mary:(y/n)~

(Y/n): Um...

She tackled me to the ground and hugged me rubbing her whole body against mine.

Mary: I'm so glad you saved me yesterday. I thought I was a goner.

I slowly rubbed her back still confused to what just happened.

(Y/n): I-I'm glad you're ok.... what happened to you.

Mary: Oh this. I've always been like this. Why do you think I'm always with you?

(Y/n): Huh. Ok I guess.

I take a good look at her and she seems a bit off. She's panting a bit and sweating. I put my hand on her forehead to feel her tempeture.

(Y/n): Mary, are you ok?

Mary: *starts grinding a bit on (y/n) Y-yeah! Why?

My body started reacting to her grinding against me. I try to keep calm but it doesn't help when she is on top of me.

Mom: (y/n)! Lunch is ready!

(Y/n): C-can you get off me now please?

Mary: S-sure!

She got off of me and let me stand up. I asked how are we gonna tell my parents and she said she was gonna turn back.

Mary: C-can I ask for a favor later. I-It's very important to tell you.

(Y/n): Alright.

She turned back and we went inside. Mom gave me my lunch and sat down with Dad and me.

Dad: It's that time for her. You know that, right (y/n).

(Y/n): No...?

Mom: Maybe this time she will stop following you for a while. She always acts weirder when it's her season.

Oh. Oh! Wait...

(Y/n): She's in heat?

Dad: (y/n) this week happens every time ever since you got her. Is this the only thing you don't think about while you've taken care of her?

(Y/n): Ok, in my defence she is always with me when today or this week comes. I don't think about that stuff while I play or walked around the town and market.

Dad:....

Mom: He is right.

Dad: I guess today is worse for her. Look.

Mary was trying to get on my lap, brushing her head against my legs and keeps baahing and shacking the bell I gave her.

Dad: *sigh* We don't have enough money for a ram. She has to go through another week of weirdness.

Mom: Who know actually. She hasn't done it for how many time? She must be somewhat used to it.

Mary finally found a way to get on my lap. She rubbed her head against chest.

Dad: ... You have a very weird sheep.

(Y/n): Oh you don't even know the half of it.

I just pet Mary and finished eating. I put Mary down and got up from the table. Once I finished putting her on the floor, she immediately went to my room then back with one of my dirty shirts and started to rub herself on it.

Dad: She's really hyper today.

Mom: She always is when she's inside the house. My question is how did she find that since the door was closed.

Dad: Crazy sheep always finds a way in.

Time skip till night.

My parents went to bed. I was still awake with Mary.

She was naked and on top of me, grinding against my crotch.

Mary: Please mate with me.

(Y/n): Why me?

Mary: It's because I love you. I've always have. And since you saved me yesterday, I wanna reward you. And what perfect timing also~

She lifted herself up over my erect dick, teasing herself with my tip.

Mary: I've always wanted to do this.

She slammed herself down on me, moaning and screaming once I broke though her barrier. I had to kiss to quiet her down since my parents were sleeping. I rubbed her back and thrust up by a bit making her moan a bit more.

We kept kissing as I started to increase the speed of my thrusts.

Mary: *moans* m-more.

I switched our positions and laid her on my bed. She wrapped her arms and legs around me tight. I pounded her even harder, pretty sure we aren't quiet anymore.

(Y/n): M-Mary, I'm gonna-

Mary: Me tooOOO!

We came at the same time, she started to twitch and shake a bit, I started to loose all my strength and landed on the bed.

Mary gave me one more kiss before we started to fall asleep.

3rd pov morning.

Mom: So it was them.

Dad: Well they tried to keep quiet.

(Y/n)'s mom was gonna go wake him up for breakfast. But when she opened the door, she saw him and a girl cuddling in the bed. She called her husband to show what happened.

Dad: Well at least we gave him the talk. God that was so awkward.

Mom: What do we do?

Dad: First, open the window. Don't want this place to stink up. And just let them sleep.

Once they did, they closed the door and let their son and new girlfriend sleep.

Mom: Do you think that's why....

Dad: With how she acted, yes. How could we have known to that she was that.

Mom: *blushes* Well... at least no one is knocking on our door again.

Dad: They weren't that loud. But then again.... eh who cares. If some comes over and complains we can say it was us again.

Mom: Do you think I'm gonna be and grandmother.

Dad: *shruges* It's mating season. But we don't know if... you know.

Mom: Well... at least the house might a new family member.

Dad: Hmph. Now *cracks knuckles* lets eat, I have to talk to the butcher.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...
2.1K 82 25
~Discontinued until further notice (Sorry :< )~ angst, fluff, ships, xreaders, (but mostly angst because haha Sans suffering go brrr) I'll do it all...
2.9K 32 18
Request to keep this story ongoing, may it be a fluff, a smut/lemon or angst. I am your elder sister in this story, so to know more about my characte...
248K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...