Strangers To Lovers

By marie200013

In a world where devotion and love clash, Ella Smith finds herself at a fork in the road. Driven by her need... More

Prologue
A Date with Destiny at Table Four
"Intoxication and Tension"
"The Unusual Proposal."
"Uncharted Territory of Hearts"
An Extraordinary Night
"Glamour and Distraction"
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Epilogue.

Chapter 43.

14 15 0
By marie200013

While I was trying not to wake Luke, I cradled his head on my lap. His hair was matted to his forehead, and his skin had become pale. I was able to catch Luke just before he hit the ground, which prevented Levi from being able to move Luke. Putting his hands beneath his arms, Levi kneeled next to me and joined me in prayer. The next thing that happened was that Levi got down on his knees next to me and said, "No, let's lay him flat for now." I watched as Levi gently laid him down on the ground. Despite the fact that I was still experiencing agony, I reminded myself, "He'll wake up soon." I was unsure as to whether Troy had been set up for Levi's accident, but I still found Luke to be frightening, and I sort of enjoyed it. Luke was a source of concern for me, but at least I was able to relax and think more clearly now. It was now that I was able to think clearly.

At the very moment when my thoughts were beginning to delve too far, Levi's dread hit once again, and I saw him shifting his concentration between Dylan, Levi, and myself. It was just as I was about to go too far into my thoughts when his eyes suddenly opened. The young man grabbed Levi's pants and sat up, pulling himself up by clutching the ends of the jeans. Levi stood up and said, "I'll be right back." The young man made his way back to the table. He responded with a loud "No." While I was gently assisting Levi in rising to his feet, I reassured him, "I will not leave." Luke had even strengthened his grip on Levi's hand. I was providing him with reassurance. I removed Levi's clammy fingers and informed him, "I will not be leaving." I also told him, "It's okay, Luke. We're not going anywhere."

After some time had passed, he became unsteady on his feet and grimaced, smoothing down his brow and caressing his forehead. "Have I passed out?" I questioned, wondering what it was about him asking me at that moment that was so disturbing to me. After I had questioned him, he responded by asking, "Yeah, are you okay?" I was not troubled by the fact that the question was posed to me. "It seems reasonable for someone who witnessed you faint to ask such a question," I murmured, attempting to force my lips into a straight line. He said, "You wouldn't be asking me that question if you knew what I was thinking." I twitched my jaw in reaction to his remark, "What, you think I shouldn't tell anyone that Levi was at fault for Troy's accident?" He was unable to look him in the eye as he spoke. This was a highly distressing and agonizing experience.

What kinds of things could happen to a person who has lost a sibling? Who is my sibling? I was really disheartened when I heard him say that. When I saw Troy trembling and looking up at me while he was looking up at the ceiling, I let out a sigh. "How did you feel when Troy was in jail?" I asked the question. In no way is he to fault. He is now housed in prison for a crime that he did not commit. "When I questioned Luke, he seemed scared. We were in a really bad place. Shall I scream at him now? It's not his fault. I couldn't even scream. What was it that I was unaware of? What else of this was I unaware of? I glanced to Dylan when he finally spoke again. "If that helps," he responded, offering to pay you back. I questioned, "Are you serious?"

"Are you really under the impression that I am hunting for money in every single thing?It was unclear to me if my lack of belief was visible on my face when I spoke. "The legal remedy for exoneration is typically a compensation-" "Do you really think that I am looking for money out of everything?"" he squinted. We were going to have to speak about this together, so Levi just walked back over to Luke and walked down the stairs holding a glass of water. "I'm sorry, Ella, but I don't know what I should say to you." "No..." Levi just went back to Luke and said, "Let's talk about this together." "Maybe take one of these pills because we have so much to talk about." Levi had been correct when he said that. "Do any of us think that way? Is it possible that I have simply abandoned you?" I posed a query.

You seem to be on the verge of passing out once again. Levi was correct-this would not be an easy talk. "Luke," I said. "I don't need anything." My heart began to race once more. I thought that maybe he was going to faint again. Luke paused for a second longer before taking the tablet. "Ella probably already worries that you're going to pass out again." We had to speak about this. He scowled when he saw me gazing. "It's nothing, Ella." He said, "It's nothing. "I had no idea that you were so anxious. In general, it's not very intense." "It just helps me relax." It's not something I anticipated." "Neither am I," I answered. Levi saddenedly locked his attention on me. I moved away from him at the depressed expression on his face. I couldn't just sweep the matter under the rug; I couldn't ignore it.

He was reclining on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest. "Levi, you cannot-" "Luke, what else can I do?" he said. After that, we had to determine what our next plan of action would be. How could I proceed? How would they react?It was Luke who asked, "What else can I do?" he said." "I am to blame and I will fix it." I couldn't possibly feel sorry for someone else who has suffered as a result of me. And Ella, what about her? Is it your opinion that the fact that I caused her brother's detention is unimportant? Levi and Luke were good friends, so much as I tried not to let Luke's lack of response hurt my heart, I couldn't just let Troy take the fall without realizing that there would be dire repercussions.

I couldn't let the black mark on Troy's record go; it was a permanent blemish on his life. I asked the one and only lawyer present in the room, "Dylan, what will happen to Levi if he proves that he stole the car instead of Troy?" It was just a matter of time before I wanted Levi to come clean about what had happened. I couldn't let the black mark go.The way Dylan was staring at the ground and biting his lip gave the impression that he did not want me to think about what was going on. It was possible that he was attempting to prevent me from thinking about it, or did he really mean that it was a negative thing? He didn't even bother to respond to me in the end; it seemed as like he couldn't even think of a way to respond. As if they had not heard the question at all, all three of the guys became very still. Someone did not make a sound.

Luke took my hand and stood in front of me, nearly touching my chest, as I replied, "You three aren't helping, so why don't we take action?" Luke grabbed my hand and walked in front of me. He held my hand so firmly that I was afraid I could break it as his emerald eyes blazed into mine. I was terrified. With all my heart, I hope that you will not act in such a manner with Levi. And I am aware that I have no authority to request that you do so. I beg you, please refrain from doing so. If you are going to do this to Levi, please do not do it. Despite the fact that I am well aware of how awful it is, I implore you to refrain from doing that to me. I felt shivers and thrills go down my spine as his words screamed out with an air of unfiltered desperation. It is not my position to determine what to do here. "Listen, Luke, if this were about me, it would be different. However, it is about my brother." "It is not my place to decide what to do here." "I do not have the right to decide."

After pulling the rope around his neck to discover the truth about what had transpired, Luke made a decision on what he would do next. "Ella, do not worry. I'm going to make sure Troy's name gets cleared." "It doesn't make sense." "Levi, you are not even responsible for this," Luke argued. I could feel Levi's eyes widening as he spoke such a thing. I understood that he was anxious about this circumstance, but I also knew that he was not the only one who felt this way. Every single person was impacted by it, and it had a significant impact on the whole planet. As a result of the fact that the facts do not show that you are at blame, you are unable to assign responsibility for what took happened on anybody else. He shook his head and said, "No, it's not your fault." When everything was said and done, we were forced to place the blame on our mother.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't about either of you," I said to him. "No offense, but this isn't about you either." Although I won't put Levi in jail, it doesn't really matter to me whether we blame him or not. I'm not going to put in jail. The fact that we are allowed to assign blame for as long as we want does not change the fact that doing so will not solve anything. "She protected me that night." The idea of self-sacrifice is appealing, but who can say for sure whether or not it will really be successful?" It was apparent that I was hurt and irritated, but I did not blame either of you. Both Connor brothers folded their arms over their chests and closed their mouths. I wanted to know what I needed to do to resolve this issue. I was hurt and irritated, but I did not blame you either. This is the reason why Dylan's expression turned a shade of red when he said, "Neither of you are at fault for what happened."

Ella nodded and said, "OK, I have been thinking about what you have told me." Levi asked me how we would fix this problem if we didn't acknowledge what had happened. I responded by saying that it was obvious that you should have acknowledged what had occurred. Dylan shrugged and walked over to Luke, Levi, and me and explained, "I understand." "However, I understand why you did not wish to say anything, so that's why I am trying to get over that." I have made an effort to proceed from the standpoint that you did not want to communicate anything, and there is no question in my view that you did not want to say anything. Levi said, "It's your mother. We're going to blame me." Dylan quickly comprehended the situation and responded, "That's clear." I nodded in agreement. "Evidence?" he said as he curled himself into a ball. "The evidence might not be very easy to find." Luke responded by saying, "Your mother caused this, so why shouldn't Levi take the blame?"

Luke went on to say, "We are going to find out that your mother framed Troy and take it to the police." Dylan, while counting off his fingers, said, "It could be defamation of character." He could even go as far as perjury, obstruction of justice, lying, and conspiracy. "Your mother caused this, so why shouldn't Levi take the blame?" Luke continued. "Your father would make sure she is dropped." "Not necessarily."

Troy is going to file a lawsuit against a defense attorney, and he may possibly file a lawsuit against my father if we are able to demonstrate that he was aware of the frame-up. The plan is for us to proceed in just that manner. "I wouldn't do this either." "Where should we look for evidence? The first trial where she said that she had breached her fiduciary duties could be regarded as a breach of fiduciary duty as he was part of the first trial where she said that.""Levi, on the other hand, maybe we should go to Lang's and-" he stretched out to clear his throat-" this is our mother," I scoffed. "We're talking about her," Levi replied, narrowing his eyes as he gazed at him. "I never thought about that."

After everything that she has done to Troy, Ella, you, and me, I would like to know if you believe that you are attempting to protect her at this very moment. We only have one opportunity to do this, so we should plan it out. I did not try to protect her at all. I was not trying to protect her. Ever since you came, she has sensed something. Levi's face flushed, and he said, "And since you informed her that you want to marry Ella, what?" "Well," Levi replied, "I simply..." Dylan laughed. Luke pressed his lips together in an effort to convey the idea that she is going to be on edge when she finds out about that development. It is impossible for us to start sneaking about as soon as it becomes dark outside. It is imperative that we exercise patience," Levi murmured to me. "Ella, what are your thoughts on this matter?""

" When you find out what we are doing, if your mother had the ability and influence to set Troy up in the first place, I am certain that she will take away whatever evidence that may still be there once she finds out what we are doing about it. If we are able to clear Troy's name, there is no need for us to haste. Mr. Troy has been freed from his incarceration. Levi and Dylan agreed with their agreement, and Luke glanced unfocused as he put his hand on his chin and said, "Let's trick her into feeling secure." "How do we do that?Dylan advised you maintain your distance from Luke and Levi so that it seemed as if you were not there at all. "I don't know how she handled Levi telling me he would marry me so easily," I said, raising an eyebrow at Levi's head movement.

It's not an option to leave Ella again. Dylan clarifies that he did not mean you had to stop seeing her. He said, "I don't want her to come here for now." I tried to keep my smile hidden as my lips twitched. If Luke acted like he was dating Isabelle, she wouldn't find it suspicious. Luke interrupted him, saying, "I won't do it." It may have been what I had said that affected him. She's a mystery to me, so basically, if you want to spend time with her, you should do it at your place. We can do anything we want there."

Luke gritted his teeth in a cense. "We can do anything we want." "I think you should continue acting like you're dating Isabelle." "It's really the best camouflage that we have." "It doesn't feel right for me to involve her." "I'm sure she won't mind." Levi poked Luke in the face with his finger. Luke glanced at me as if he were requesting permission to do something because he said, "This is not the time to be stubborn or romantic." It didn't bother me in the least since Cara seemed to be a kind person. I looked at his phone as he continued, "I'm fine with it, Luke." "I'll talk to my mother and see if there is anything I can do for you." "I'm fine with it, Luke, really." "I'm fine with it, Luke." Dylan stood up from the sofa as he brushed down his shirt and added, "I'm going with Luke tomorrow."

"In the meanwhile, I'll do some research on my own. What should I do?" "What should I do?" I enquired."Levi cleared his throat and said, 'Now that you are both 100% certain your brother did not commit that crime, I still have to tell him. The problem is that even though it's my mom's fault, I am still a part of the reason why this happened to him. We are close friends, so I feel the need to apologize to him personally. I would appreciate it if you would let me do that." "Sure, I won't stop you from doing that." If you are willing to do that, I won't stop you from doing it." To be honest, Levi's mother should have apologized on Troy's behalf.

I was informed by Luke that Levi, Dylan, and I would be permitted to go now that everything has been resolved. It is OK for me to go visit Channing or do anything else, but I do not want to return till tomorrow. "Where am I meant to go?Levi posed the following question: "I believe that is the most genuine apology that Troy could have received." Was it possible that it would have been beneficial for me to be there as well? As a matter of fact, I had absolutely no faith in Troy. Instead, it seemed as if Levi would not fair well if Troy became angry and hit him. I responded by saying, "No, Dylan and Levi." I also added, "No, I don't want to spend time alone with my girlfriend." "Where should I go?"" replied Levi. I cringed at the innuendo that Levi had used, watching as his eyebrows rose up to his forehead... That inference would not have slipped the attention of a Catholic nun.

I was leaving here because Dylan took his keys and ran off. We're friends, after all, and I want to make sure we work it out together. Troy said, "Okay, I'll talk to him tomorrow," as he passed me. "It is my sincere regret that I kept this from you, but I want you to know that you are always welcome to tell me these things next time. Despite the fact that I am aware that you do not trust me anymore, I do not want to lose your friendship. It is not a secret that Dylan withdrew from the conversation and rolled his eyes at Luke. He then said, "Isn't that a sufficient amount of time?"Levi groaned as he pulled Levi out of his pocket and said, "I'm leaving, I'm gone," followed by something along the lines of, "See you tomorrow, Luke." "Take Levi." Another thing that I was looking forward to doing tonight was sleeping in my own bed.

As we got closer to one another, I reached out and gripped his hand, saying, "It's not your fault what my family has done to yours." "I'm sorry," I murmured, for what felt like the hundredth time, as we neared one other. "I'll make it up to you and your brother." "I'd suggest staying at Channing's." "Stay at a hotel." "Anyway, I know I'm no longer wanted here." I took a step back to look him straight and he replied, "I understand it. I won't allow my mother get away with this. Are you tired?"Are you hungry?"I could cook something for you. Do you want a bath?" "Are you trying to hook me up with you?" "Perhaps a little." "Now I'm waiting for the person who is going to give me a nice bath." "Let's take a bath then." "Let's?" I reiterated my request.

Before entering his bedroom, he turned on the tap in the bathroom and smiled as he progressed up the stairs. He waited until the water reached a temperature that was suitable for him before going into his bedroom. Despite the fact that he approached me once more and brought me closer to the bathtub, he halted when he saw that I was having difficulty. He inquired, "Would you prefer to be alone?" I narrowed my eyes at him and answered, "No, I have never taken a bath with someone else before, and I am ashamed of it." In response to his statements, he added bubbles to the water that was stored in the cabinet that was located beneath the sink. The bathroom was filled with bubbles and a floral scent in a matter of minutes after I asked, "Should I add bubbles?" The bubbles and perfume filled the bathroom.

Taking off his tie, Luke threw it over his head and then loosened it. His handcuffs were the first thing he had to undo, followed by the buttons on his shirt. Afterward, he hurled it over his head in an ungainly manner. During the process of his removing his shackles, my shirt fell on the ground, but Luke arrived just in time to retrieve it before I could reach it. Do I stand alone in my opinion that this is an unpleasant situation? After that, he took off the strap that was attached to my bra, turned me around, and brought my hands to my chest. He continued to do this until he was done with me. He then proceeded to massage my shoulders for a short period of time after removing my shirt. Even though he was smiling foolishly, he continued to chat to me. He continued by saying, "You are absolutely adorable." After he had unzipped my pants and my panties, he pushed them down my hips and dragged them down. The process of pulling down my pants was aided by him.

On that specific day, I should not have worn my jeans that were the most snug and limited in width. My anxiety was so high that I had the impression that I couldn't even put them on. I ran to the bathtub and dived in, experiencing the stinging sensation of the hot water on my skin. I was able to calm down after I had gotten out of the tub. I took a deep breath and gulped hard as Luke exited the room and discarded his clothing. "Are you boiling me alive?" he shouted in response to his inquiry. "Are you doing that?" In addition to the fact that I acknowledged Luke's attractiveness, I also felt that he looked absolutely stunning in his underpants. The manner that his abdomen was molded by the Adonis belt was something that I truly liked. Isn't that one of the most significant errors that individuals have?

Simply said, it was wonderful. I slid back down under the bubbles and waited for my body to adjust to the sweltering heat. As I did so, I saw him watching me in reaction. In addition, Luke took action and turned off the faucet in order to avoid an overflow from occurring. As he sat back down with his back resting on the lip of the tub, he beckoned for me to likewise follow him. Although I made an effort to go closer to him, I ended up applying too much pressure, which resulted in my butt sliding and coming into contact with his chin and knees. I was seated between his knees when he said, "I apologize!" and put his arms around me once again. He did this while he was assisting me in moving so that my back was on his chest. It was around this time that he began to massage my shoulders in a gentle manner while simultaneously surrounding them with bubbles.

I had the impression that I was in paradise since it was such a wonderful experience. While he was laughing, he kissed me on the neck and said, "I do believe that you are an extremely special person to me." "I took a massage class with Levi once," he stated without my having to ask, and it would help you release tension. "I found that it was very relaxing." In response to the question, "Why didn't you give me a massage sooner?" he said, "I'd love to. However, the chances never presented themselves." He didn't have to tell me twice to close my eyes and relax; he just added, "I love you too." I didn't need any worry. After he had finished massaging my back for a few minutes, he asked me to reposition myself across the tub so that he could massage my legs and feet. I felt a relief of tension throughout my body. Is it true that he too used bath salts to relax? Regardless of what it was, it was successful. It has a really calming effect. I frowned as I pulled my leg off the ground. "Can I do it every day?"

Luke made an effort to make up for the events that had happened by crossing my legs over the tub and placing a hand on each side of my body as I responded to his question. If you merely want to make up for the event, he questioned your motivations. There was a buzz of energy in the air as Luke peered at me with his lips crushed against mine. I could feel the electricity. One possible explanation is that Luke's skin was pressing on mine, causing it to burn despite the fact that the hot water was heated. His abrupt approach caused my pulse rate to soar, and I was unable to escape him because I was unable to escape him. I began by saying, "But, I knew I had to do this because I wanted to." "But-" "I'm also doing it because I know what you've been through today." "I want to help you relax." I continued.

I sucked on his bottom lip while pulling his lips to mine in an attempt to taunt it, without caring to be gentle. He groaned, pressed his body against mine, and he put his hand on my shoulder, only to fall on me and strike his hand directly into my lower abdomen, which caused him to lose his balance and fall on me. My head popped up, wet and plastered to my forehead, after I lost him under the water for a minute as I shoved him off of me, sloshing the water as I pushed him off of me, sloshing the water as I pushed him off of me. It didn't take him long to realize that the wet hair on his head

Someone will perish as a result of the soap that is produced by the bubbles. "You are correct," he stated. "Well, you did climb on top of me," he responded. "Well, yeah, but it was you who climbed on top of me." His cheeks flushed, and I attempted to keep a straight face. It appeared as though I was the one who started it. "And how did I do that?"I said, "So, how did you manage to grasp hold of me?It was Luke who asked me, "Would you like to move to the bed?"" after taking a deep breath in and out.

While he was stroking his skin, his voice was beginning to sound scratchy. He said, "Would you like to move to the bed where you are?"It seemed as if he was taking a big breath. Luke switched out the lamp when I gave him a nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
109K 2.8K 23
When up-and-coming fashion mogul Luna learns her company is on the brink of financial ruin, she strikes a business deal with self-made billionaire co...
148K 7.8K 54
NOTE: I REVISED BEFORE YOU GO, SO THERE WILL BE SOME MISINFORMATION IN THIS ONE REGARDING LEON & ELIZA'S RELATIONSHIP. I WILL FIX IT SOON, THOUGH! *...
1.7M 51.3K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...