Never underestimate me!

By MullinLiam

Izuku Midoriya. Thought to be a quirkless boy and to have comitted suicide suddenly returns. During the event... More

Darkest hour brings forth the greatest light!
The Strife's rejoin the fight!
"I'm Izuku Strife and this is my story!"
The start of Endeavors end
Shoto heals as the Girls learn Izuku is in pain.
Punishment and Mitsuki's aid 🍋
Fuyumi arrives as evidence begins to mount.
Izuku vs Endeavor! Mitsuki's kink 🍋 🍋!
🍋9th joins Izuku!🍋
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 1!
Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 2
🍋Izujiro🍋
Ultimate Soul! Midoriya's End!
Nejire's Wounded Savior! A Soul's Worth!
Mirio's Final Fight!
Submitted for 2023 Watty's

Bridge Between Worlds! 🍋Izumomo🍋

667 15 0
By MullinLiam

       A/N I know normally do Izuku pov though felt this chapter would go better as a third person's POV instead. Will return to Izuku's POV next Chapter.

      We join our tale the day after Izuku slayed the Demon. Currently Izuku was in his room with Momo as they hugged and kissed with her on top of him. "I'm amazed at how much of a change you have had Izuku. Hehe who would have thought that weak abused child who the world yearned to slay would become so strong. As well as had his light restoring slowly but surely." Said Momo as they broke their kiss.  "Hehe well that's because not only do I have one amazing Wife but four. As well as six girlfriends all who wish to help me as much as I help them. I've gained ten women who love me for me and accept me as I am. That quirkless tortured victim has finally found love and acceptance. None of you hold my past against me. That Momo has been the crux of my healing." Said Izuku as he held on to Momo who was staring into those brilliant emeral orbs.

      "You know....even though this world cried out for your death. Even after everything Bakugo did to you and forced you to experience. Even after gaining all that godly power. Your heart and mind have proven that not all powerful people are arrogant. You're still that kind brave hopeful boy with a dream that Mitsuki told us about. I'm glad to not only have met you Izuku. But ecstatic for how you've treated us all." She said as she kissed him more while Izuku holds her tight to his chest.

       "You never treat us as beneath you nor do you show favoritism. You never act perverted or try to force us into sex. You Izuku Strife are by far and away the best man I could ask for." Said Momo as she sat up on Izuku's lap while he laid on his back staring into those beautiful onyx eyes. She shivers a bit as she moans from feeling his mighty blade stiffen up against her thong. "Ooh is Dekiru feeling frisky?" She asks with a large blush and lustful smile. Izuku smiles warmly at her. "For you my loving Goddess of Creation I most definitely am." He says as he uses the clicker to cancel sound.

      Momo smiled at his words. He always manages to do that. To make her feel special, like she truly matters to someone. She pulled off her top as Izuku did the same. She smirks a bit as she straddled him with her bra barely containing her massive breasts. "Want to see them Izu?" She asks as her blush increases. "Hehe oh you know it Momo." He says while matching her blush. Momo smiles as she unhooks her bra unleashing those enormous breasts for her lover. Izuku stared wide eyed and mouth agape. Straddling him with her massive boobs out his sword got harder than diamond. Her milky white breasts with small nipples and areola hypnotized him as Momo grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts.

    Momo made a small moan as Izuku fondled them. He gently squeezed and played with her hardened nipples moaning the entire time. "Mmm god yes Izu that feels amazing." Momo said while moaning. Izuku smirked as he sat up a bit and began to lick and suck on one of her breasts with his tongue swirling around the hard nipple. Causing Momo to moan even more while grinding on his hard cock. "Ohhh shit. Yes Izuku. Just like that." she said grinding a bit faster before stopping. "Hehe wanna taste my maidenhood as I try and inhale your huge dick?" She asked with a fullbody blush. Izuku stopped everything. His mouth still open. He closes it and swallows hard. "Well if you're offering it my love then I definitely want to do it." Momo felt warm and tingly inside as her love and lust for her husband grew to massive size. She got off of Izuku as she placed her fingers round her skirt and removed it. Before taking off her thong she winked at Izuku and started to rub her hands on her own body before slowly twirling in place and swiveling her hips. Izuku seeing this was in awe as he was getting a private showing of his goddess trying her best to dance seductively for him. He swallowed hard as he stood and placed a thumb on each side of his pants and boxers before he pulled them off in one swift motion.

      Momo amazed at his engorged cock decided to end the dance and quickly pulled off her thong. Both were amazed that the other had shaved down there. Making Izuku's dick look even larger than it already was. Especially as his dick was not only very long but quite girthy. Momo swallowed nervously as she told Izuku to lay back down. As he did that she slowly crawled on top of him and kissed him deep before turning around to face his cock as her wet pussy was right against his mouth and tongue.

     As she slowly licked his dick and leaned down to waro her mouth round his huge sword she moaned from his tongue teasing her sweet hole. She felt him lick all around her wet snatch. Before he slowly began to lick inside her. Moaning from the pleasure she adjusted for it and began to take his large cock inch by inch into her warm wet mouth earning a moam from Izuku in turn. Slowly but surely she started to bob up and down. Taking in more and more each time. Moaning all the while as Izuku licked her while changing speeds. Occasionally inserting his tongue as deep as he could while reaching down and playing with her breasts.

      Momo was so enthralled by their combined actions she didn't even have time to prepare for the incredibly powerful orgasm that racked her body with waves of pleasure a mere five minutes into it. She moaned as loud as she could while having all of Izuku in her mouth. Her body twitched and convulsed as she squirted on Izuku's face. Once the pleasure passed and she could catch her breath again she pulled her mouth off of his cock as she stroked him. "Holy fuck Izu! That was the best orgasm of my life!" Said the exasperated Momo with a loving lustful tone surprised at how much her body enjoyed Izuku's efforts. "Hehe well glad I was able to help. Hehe" Izuku said as he leaned his head back and stopped his masterful cunnilingus. "Haha. Well then I guess it's time I drew out that sweet thick load. Hehe." Said Momo before doubling her fellatio.

    She sucked him off as they both moaned into each other's genitalia. Faster and faster she went using her throat and tongue to enhance the plasure. Within ten minutes the pair both had felt their powerful climaxes as they each moaned and groaned from the others assault. Momo was stunned with how much Izuku unleashed in her mouth. She had to swallow fast to avoid spilling his seed as he filled her mouth three times. "Whew how the hell do you make so much?" She said between breaths as she changed position to lay next to Izuku. "Hehe guess it's a side effect of all my training." Said Izuku as the each chuckled a bit. "Not gonna lie not only does that huge cock produce massive delicious loads but it's still hard as hell." Momo said as she was staring wide eyed at his cock. They cuddled up a bit before she spoke when they gathered back their breath. "Izu could we spoon as we have sex?" She asked nervously. Afraid Izuku would not agree. Izuku smiled bright as he reached into the nightstand. "Sure Momo as I wanna hug you while we do it." He said with that racing genuine smile. Momo smiled back as she was glad he was willing to fulfill her request.

     Izuku after putting on the condom hugged Momo from behind while they each laid in their sides. With Momo laying on one of Izuku's arm so he can hold her close as they make love. "This may or may not hurt Momo. As it's the first time you've had sex. The pain can vary from woman to woman." He said softly as he lined up at her entrance. "It's okay Izuku I'm ready. Make me feel the love you have for me. Even if it hurts I will accept it." She said as her mind was in awe that she's finally going to give her all to the man she has fallen for who no other man can come close to matching.

     He smiled as they each took a deep breath while he entered her wet passage. She yelped as the pain hit. It was hard yes but not too much. She took a moment to catch her breath and let the pain subside. All while Izuku slowly whispered sweet thiughts to her ears. After she felt prepared to continue he slowly thrusts into her. Momo went from groaning in pain to moaning in eternal bliss for the man her heart fell for. "Ohh fuck me Izuku. Make mmm me know I'm ahhh yours and oohh no one else's!" She moaned out loudly as the pain vanished leaving only pleasure in its wake. "Oohh yesss Momo. Ahh you're sooo tight and mmm wet." He moaned out as he increased his efforts slowly. He held Momo by her right breast as his left arm fondled her leg before raising it some. Momo moaned louder and faster as he changed pace. For a few minutes their actions went on. Until finally Momo felt that enormous well of pleasure burst inside her making her moan and squirt all over her husband's huge cock. "Ohhh fuuuuck yeesss Izu. Ahh I'm cummming!" She shouted out as Izuku slowed his pace down so Momo could feel the entirety of the pleasure in her.

     "Fucking hell. You really are a sex god Izuku. Already I've had multiple orgasms from your tongue and sword." She said as Izuku started up again. "Hehe you're welcome Momo." He said as they went at it for a good 20 minutes before Izuku was ready to blast. "C-Cumming Mmm Momo!" He blurted out as Momo moaned loudly with his cock insude her. "Me t-tooo Izuku  c-cum together!" She shouted as he plunged into her three more times before he completely filled the condom.

      After they finished and realized they were exhausted covered in sweat but in a blissful heaven as each held the other before taking the condom off for Momo. Momo smirked after asking to have the condom. She winked once it was in her hands before she suddenly consumed it's contents. Izuku smiled at how similar to Mitsu and Ocha she is when it comes to swallowing his loads. After a few minutes pass Momo falls asleep in his arms. "Hehe finally I'm happy for the first time in years. No more am I the weak absued boy who suffers great abuse both physical and mental. He said to the ceiling. A few moments later he falls asleep.

      Time skip. Day of the provisional license exams.

     As the weeks had passed by since Momo and Izuku had their moment together the students all had with Izuku's aid become much stronger than they ever thought they could be at their ages. Izuku with Eri, Aizawa, Mitsuki, Fuyumi, and Rei went with the kids for their exams. Eri basically made it happen. I mean who in the hell could tell her no when has such an adorable pout with puppy dog eyes? That's what I thought. Ahem. Back to story. Hehe. Anyway. She begged Izuku and Aizawa to let her and her Mamas come. When she used her own ultimate move superior pout everyone immediately agreed.

     The first part of the Exam went very well. All the 1A kids had succeeded and were waiting for the second part of the test to start. As they waited in the stands everyone looked out to the field and began to tremble. Suddenly a massive tear in the very air itself opened up and hundreds of monsters began to pour out. The heroes all started to panic and unfortunate as the examinees mistook this for their cue to start the test. Izuku immediately knew what was happening. "Aizawa. Protect my wives and Eri. These things are too powerful for the kids and heroes." Said Izuku with a serious tone as he handed off Eri. The women and Eri didn't understand and tried to stop him but he simply shook his head no and leapt into the stage.

     As soon as he reached the battlefield he saw many broken bodies of the students strewn about. Only his class was standing tall protecting many others as he summoned two creatures to buy time for him to get the wounded out. In a flash of amazingly strong fires a horned man beast appeared called Ifrit. As well an icy blue woman appeared in a huge chunk of Ice called Shiva. Frost fell around her as the two summons looked from each other to all the monsters. In an instant she froze a large portion of the battlefield. Izuku meanwhile was healing students and then taking them to the teachers in the stands.

      As he got about half of the students rescued Ifrit began to be encircled in flames hot enough to melt steel. He took a stance as fire escaped his maw before flying forward as a huge tempest of fire blasted all the frozen monsters into dust. The 1A students and those they shielded from the monsters watched in awe as the two summoned creatures easily destroyed a massive number of the monsters. The students redoubled their efforts to protect the kids behind them. They used all of their might and quirks. They barely took down a few monsters and Momo knew they were on the verge of being overrun. They couldn't hold out much longer and had no backup plan for if the monsters could overtake them suddenly in a blinding flash all the monsters attacking them were shredded.

       Standing there with a serious look on his face was Izuku. An unhappy Izuku. "Momo, Ocha, and Jiro. Get the kids back into the safe room. Melissa come with me. We're the only ones who can handle this threat at the moment. The rest keep protecting the kids and helping the wounded when you get them to safety." The girls wanted to help but as they opened their mouths to object Izuku spoke. "These are the monsters from mom and dad's world. Quirks won't be of much use against them right now. You all aren't yet ready for them. However you can all be heroes by helping the scared, and wounded. Please do as I ask." He said and the girls knew if what he said was true they aren't gonna be able to help him. But they can help the rest. They all steeled their nerves and got the ones they were guarding back to the room before locating the wounded students and a few heroes being attacked only for Melissa to rush up and wielding some clawed knuckle dusters she ran wild and slayed dozens before using her own magic to force the monsters to retreat. She smiled and gave a thumbs up to the rest. Surprised at just how powerful Melissa had gotten the students ran up to pull the wounded to safety as she rushed off to face more foes.

     Izuku and Melissa teamed up and through magic and melee attacks they started destroying all that stood before them. Both summoned creatures to help stem the flow. Fourty five minutes in and the enemies were still pouring from the gate. Izuku snarled as Melissa was running out of steam and needed to retreat but with so many monsters nearby she couldn't catch a break. Instantly two things happened. One Izuku leapt into the air and somehow fired off comets from his blade as well he summoned an immensly powerful Black Dragon called Bahamut. In a combined assault they took down thousands of foes giving Melissa the chance to flee. Thankfully Ocha had seen what was happening and using 25% OFA rushed to her side and both gave Izuku a smile and thumbs up before they rushed out of sight.

     Izuku smiled as he used two more summons. One was a Massive Sea Serpent called Leviathan and the other was a huge blood red dragon called Neo Bahamut. The pair of mighty summons used a combo of huge tidal wave and insanely hot draconic fire as Izuku launched a full power Ultima. The end result of all these attacks combined took out the remaining foes. But something caught Izuku's eyes. Standing on the other side of the portal was a tall silver haird man in a leather jacket, a single black wing from his back on the left side, and cyan eyes. He carried a long incredibly sharp katana called Masamune and glared at our mighty green boy. "Sephiroth! How are you here?!" Shouted Izuku. Terrifying all ten members of the harem. They all heard the stories of how powerful this man was. As well as how vicious. "Hm hm. Well now. Who might you be boy and why do you carry those swords?" He asked in a sickeningly sweet voice filling the watchers with fear beyond any they felt before.

      Izuku glared as he fully formed the Fusion sword. "I am Izuku Strife! Son of Cloud and Tifa Strife! Stronger than both. Protector of this world I Sephiroth will be your end if you ever dare enter this realm!" Roared an incensed and passionate Izuku as he took his stance. Sephiroth smiled and laughed at our hero. "Son of Cloud eh? Well then I guess I will just have to kill you since he cherished you enough to teach you his style and made you stronger than him. Cloud will watch as I kill everyone he loves. Destroy everything he cares about. Starting with you!" Bellowed Sephiroth as he flew forwards straight at Izuku who readied his blade. Sephiroth drew his Masamune and readied his slash. But in an instant his rush was halted. Izuku looked on in fear as before him stood Cloud and Tifa holding Sephiroth at bay. They look back with tearful smiles and pride at the son they raised. They knew he was strong and powerful but even he would need to train more to best this ungodly powerful foe.

     Panicked he shouted "MOM! DAD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? HE'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Smiling and nodding the heroic parents of Izuku Strife looked at the man they raised and said as one. "Yes. We will. But you are not yet ready for this fight Izuku. We will push him back at the cost of our lives. To protect you. To protect those you cherish. To give you the chance to become strong enough to avenge us. Farewell Izuku. Our beloved son. Farewell Eri our beloved Granddaughter. You cannot follow us where we go." Izuku stumbled as he tried to run forward to save the parents who saved hin ao long ago. But for the first time his body refused to allow him to move. "DAMMIT NOOOOO! MOVE BODY. MOOOOOVE!" He shouted a beastial cry as in that instant the parents of Izuku used all their might to force Sephiroth back as they ran. Each step more powerful than the last. They roared with anger hate love and pride as they surpassed even Izuku and Sephiroth for just that moment. "What? How? How are you forcing me back Cloud?! What is this power?!" Sephiroth shouted in fury as the parents roared as one. "This is the power of love for others. The love we hold for our son Izuku, His wives, and our granddaughter Eri! We will not let you take them from us. We will take the route of sacrifice to force you back to our world! Now begone from here Seeeephiiiiroooooth!" With every bit of strength, power, and love the pair began to glow with an aura of green energy and with one final step they leapt off the ground and through the portal with Sephiroth. Izuku watched on in horror as Sephiroth while the portal was closing stabbed both his parents. His rage building for the bastard who just killed his parents Izuku finally could move and he rushed the portal but just as he was a few steps away it blipped out of existence. He tripped as he made the next step only for him to go skidding across the arena floor. As he came to a stop he got up to his knees as tears began to flow. He slammed his fists down on the ground creating a massive crater in his fury and sorrow. He looked up to the sky and bellowed a sorrowful cry that pierced the very heavens as all those who watched on wept for the man who has fought and proven his might for months. His loss wounded their hearts for the boy. His harem slowly made their way to the tortured boy who just lost the only real parents he ever had. The ones who saved him, raised him, trained him, and loved him. They saw him at his best and now at his worst. Eri ran up and hugged her papa while crying for the loss the pair just suffered. The blow nearly killed our mighty green SOLDIER.

      An hour passed and all of UA High's staff arrived to the scene. Nezu and Midnight came to the group and sat beside them. "I'm sorry Izuku. I'm so sorry. If we could have known this would have happened we could have been better prepared." Said Nezu as he saw the look on Izuku's face. The look of a lost soul unable to stand and find it's body. One on the verge of giving up. Everyone gave a solemn vow to het strong enough to aid the Boy who saved them all. Izuku was on the edge of a precipice when Mitsuki spoke. "Your parents did what no one else could do Izuku. They made the ultimate sacrifice to save your life and give you the time you need to gain the strength to take down that demon. They knew the result and still gladly did it. You as a hero know this better than anyone. They went into that fight smiling. Proud of the son they saved and raised. Their love for you outstripped their fear of death. Do not let their sacrifice be in vain."

    Izuku sighed understanding the truth she spoke. "I know Mitsu. I know. I will make them proud by growing stronger. By helping all of you grow strong enough to make even Sephiroth pale in comparison. That demon will rue this day for Izuku Strife son of Cloud and Tifa will slay him and bring them back. I cannot give up. I cannot break my promises. I refuse to be torn asunder by his actions. We must become strong. Strong enough to be unbeatable. Sephiroth will suffer my wrath and pay for this to such degree he can never return!" He said as that effervescent smile return and the conviction filled his voice once more.

    What Izuku and those with him did not know was this was the moment a strange power was forming itself deep inside his heart. Would the power be a help or a hindrance? Will he defeat the one winged angel? Or will his despair lead to their ruin and Sephiroth's success? To find out you'd need to keep your eyes peeled for the next installment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 526 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
10.9K 118 15
In his first year with U.A. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya ​had made a name for himself, and began to master the quirk One for All. But, it was all taken away...
193K 5.2K 24
After Izuku was diagnosed quirkless his life turned into a living hell, he was bullied everywhere except for home where his mom would always try and...
154K 2.7K 54
During a LOV attack Izuku sacrificed himself to take down Shigaraki This lead to him using OFA and detonate himself Ending the life of Izuku Midori...