The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"

2.3K 146 58
By Chulimochi

Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"

"You're fine. You're going to be fine." Jungkook says, placing his chin on the top of Jimin's head. "I'm here. I won't go anywhere." Comforting has never been his thing. He utters the words to the smaller one in his arms, giving a light kiss on Jimin's forehead and hoping that he's doing it right.

Jimin's eyes widened at the touch, sobbing at the warmth he's feeling throughout his whole body. Tears won't stop coming out. Where have they been? Why do they decide to show up now, ruining all his makeup today?

Why can they just stop?

Why exactly is Jungkook hugging him like this? This makes him become all soft. This is not good. A small fist pushes Jungkook's chest gently. The taller of the two assumes that Jimin might want some space to breathe, so he pulls away while one of his arms is still holding onto Jimin's waist.

Jimin pushes harder. His gaze is down, not meeting eyes with Jungkook. Now Jungkook thinks he can tell Jimin is trying to push him away. Again. Jungkook is thankful for the advantages of his physical strength he has. The other of his strong arm wraps around Jimin, connecting with the other one causing the owner of those puppy wet crescent eyes to push him away a little harsher, but as usual. He can't fight Jungkook's strength. "Can I not let you push me away anymore?" Jungkook is not going to make a false promise that it's just this once.

Getting stuck in Jungkook's hold, Jimin shifts his gaze to the side. "Crying is not *hc* stupid, you know? It's r-really not." Jimin utters. His small fists are still being used as a mental guard. Just because Jungkook is comforting him, it doesn't erase the fact that Jungkook used to call him stupid for crying. "M-my tears are... *hc* a-are not stupid." Jimin lets out another sob.

Jungkook knows he needs to focus since Jimin is being all adorable saying in sobs. "They're not stupid. I know."

"You called me stupid every time. You hated it so much when I cried." Jimin's eyes are showing pain, unintentionally.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook tightens his embrace. "I really hate it so much when you cry. I still hate it now." It's difficult for him to see.

A frown is shown on Jimin's face. "Then let go of me." Jimin starts to push again. "If it's making you mad, then le-"

"No." Jungkook insists. "I didn't know how to deal when you cry. Right now, I still have no clue how to make it stop." It feels extremely uncomfortable to see Jimin cry. Oh god, Jungkook also can't believe that he can pour that kind of words out from him.

"Then go a-"

"No." Out of instinct, Jungkook pulls them both into another hug, placing his chin on one of Jimin's shoulders. He rubs on Jimin's back. "We'll do it like this." There's an unsure sense in Jungkook's voice.

"What?" Jimin sucks out a breath at another instant hug.

"I think we can do it like this." Jungkook doesn't know much about what to say. He himself is not a man with emotions. Or maybe he is, but he doesn't know how to deliver it very well. All he can think of doing is just to hug Jimin like a fool. As long as Jimin wants. Whenever Jimin needs it. Until Jimin feels better.

"This way, it might help us feel better, yeah?" That strong hand hasn't stopped from rubbing Jimin's back.

What the hell is actually going on?

Who actually ate Jungkook?

Who is this that's hugging him so gently?

How is Jungkook this sweet?

Well, compared to others, it's not extremely soft, but for someone like Jungkook, this is... what's the word? Shocking?

Questions and confusions hit Jimin's mind like a truck, stopping him from escaping from the embrace he's in. This is the kind of comfort he dreamt to get from the taller one. It's the kind of hug he wished to get from Jungkook a long time ago. He's getting it now. This includes those sweet gestures from earlier. For some reason, Jimin can feel that it's genuine. The touches and this hug are genuine.

Right at this moment, Jimin can't seem to find the reason to go against this. The war in his head seems to be calmed. Another wave of tears are coming, and Jimin is not sure anymore if they're tears from sadness.

A sob is being let out. Still, Jimin is not trying to hold back. He just let his tears flow, and Jungkook's clothed shoulder is all wet since Jimin also places his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook is starting to be worried again. It seemed that Jimin stopped crying for a little bit, and now Jimin is crying harder. What is he doing wrong? Jungkook then pulls back again to see Jimin's face. He grabs a piece of facial tissue and wipes on Jimin's face without asking for permission. Jimin won't stop crying. "Jimin, did I do anything wrong?" Jungkook pulls Jimin into his embrace again. A fool. Jeon Jungkook is a fool who doesn't know what to do when it comes to crying? "Do you want me to leave?"

A sob gets even louder. Jimin is not answering , and Jungkook just stays still, thinking. Something in Jungkook's head is telling him that he doesn't need to make the crying stop. Jimin can cry as long as he wants. Jungkook just needs to be determined about sitting here to comfort Jimin until he's fine. All he needs to do is to fight the urges to find the way to make it stop.

"I'll order the press some food." Jungkook pulls away without leaving one of his arms on Jimin's waist while typing on his phone. He needs to entertain those reporters while they're waiting since he's not sure how many hours this will go on. "Done." Jungkook glances at Jimin's face. He notices there's still chewed strawberries in Jimin's mouth, and the smaller one starts to get back to chewing.

How is he supposed to feel about this? Jimin is crying and chewing. How can this be cute?

Jimin lets out a sigh. His upper body bends down. Jungkook guesses that it's because crying starts to get too exhausting. Jimin looks at strawberries on the table, causing Jungkook to glance down on Jimin's hand. The strawberry stick that was on Jimin's hand is now on the floor.

Grabbing one more, Jungkook pushes the stick onto Jimin's hand. The smaller hand is not refusing his offer, looking at Jimin who lifts his hand and takes a bite. Actually, Jimin is taking the whole piece of strawberry in his mouth, causing Jimin's cheek to turn chubby. It's hard not to smile at the sight, but Jungkook is trying his best to hide it. This is so much better than when Jimin was trying to bite seductively. Not that he wouldn't want to see a sexy Jimin again, but this. Jungkook's heart pounds because of this. "The milk is getting cold. Let me tell someone to heat it up." Jungkook gets up before he starts walking.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?"

"Can I get melon and marshmallows too?"

"Of course." Jungkook beams up. "Anything else?"

The smaller one shakes his head. It seems that Jimin is going to continue his time with dessert. A bright smile shows up on his face.

The melon and marshmallows arrived. Chocolate milk was heated up. Jungkook came back to his seat beside Jimin, waiting patiently, and tears stopped. Jimin finally stopped crying, and the makeup artist worked the magic on them as quickly as possible.

Turns out, Jungkook and Jimin are only wearing white dress shirts with their slacks to see the press. Their suits are ruined by chocolate and Jimin's makeup.

"You good?" Jungkook asks as he holds Jimiin's hand on their way to the middle size of the meeting room close to where their wedding starts.

Jimin nods. "For the 5th time. Yes." Well, at least this kind of attitude assures that Jimin is really fine. The feisty mode is back on.

"I'm just making sure. If there's any questions you're not comfortable with, just squeeze my hand." Jungkook says.

"Are we going to hold hands all the time?" Jimin tilts his head.

"Ah. Yeah. No, I mean or you can just give me some signal." Jungkook feels the need to prepare Jimin. He's familiar with this kind of press at some events even with the rudest and attacking questions. It makes sense that he is concerned about Jimin when it comes to this. Their wedding happened all of the sudden. Of course, there will be uncomfortable questions.

"Ok. Stop acting like a dad and start to act like a husband, will you?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Now I completely believe that you're fine."

"You're not handling this alone. I'm handling this too." Jimin assures.

"But you're not familiar with this kind of event."

Not uttering anything back, Jimin nods to the staff. "We're ready." He takes a deep breath.

The door opens. All the reporters are looking at them. Jungkook and Jimim bow to them as they walk straight to a cough that's arranged for them. They're not on the stage. The couch is located on the same level as the press. It's Jungkook's father's idea. The psychology about making them feel more approachable and friendly.

In front of the couch, there are two microphones for them both, along with the marriage contract they're supposed to show to the reporters. Jungkook puts his arm around Jimin's waist, guiding Jimin to sit after they bow. They meet eyes with their parents who are sitting in the front row. Yuna nods to her son, giving her assurance.

"The press section is starting now. Please note any disrespect and provocative questions that lead to defamation of Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin and their families will cause legal action. This interview is being recorded." The assistant who works for Jungkook's dad speaks on the microphone.

"Do we have to be that serious?" Jimin chuckles, looking at Jungkook.

"It's crucial. Some reporters play on words and situations." Jungkook explains in a whisper.

Jimin does notice Jungkook's natural dominant aura that's coming off very strongly in front of the reporters. The man is not smiling, yet, his facial expression is friendly enough. Jungkook adjusts his sitting position as he grabs the microphone for Jimin and himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone." Jungkook gets up and bows as well as Jimin who gets up and says hello into the microphone and he bows. "Thanks for joining us today." Jungkook says as he sits. "Also, Sorry for your convenience. Thank you for waiting for us." In this kind of professional event, there's no need to explain to them why they're late. Unless it's asked.

"May we ask what happened, mr. Jeon?" One of the reporters raises her hand.

"There's some personal issues." Jungkook gives a light smile.

"What is it, mr. Jeon? We heard a rumor about Jimin-shi crying."

Jungkook frowns when the same reporter asks him. Where is this from? What kind of person is asking something so rude? And who told them?

"May I answer that question? Since I'm already a Jeon too. Jeon Jimin." Jimin gives a light friendly smile. He earns a smile from some reporters. "I really did cry. I couldn't stop crying." He pauses, earning a look from Jungkook that shows confusion. Jimin turns back to that reporter. "This is our big day, and what happened this morning was overwhelming. I think you know people cry at weddings. It took about an hour for me to finally stop crying. Another hour to rest and groom up. I'm sorry again for your inconvenience." Jimin speaks right at that reporter who's about to ask more questions. "Who told you about me crying? Where did you get that from? I mean it was supposed to be our personal issue as Jungkook already mentioned." Jimin tilts his head. "Are you new to all of this? I think more Korean reporters have improved about setting boundaries."

Jungkook's eyes grow in surprise. Jimin is handling this pretty well, even though he thinks it's better to just repeat the answer again when some push question is being asked, but It's also crucial to push them back to their place. It makes sense to invite reporters from the entertainment press company. They do need some dirt, and Jungkook was prepared to be asked something that will give them dirt, but how immature is it to ask this kind of question?

"It's fine. I'm new to all of this too." Jimin decides to give another light smile.

"We wouldn't count that as the first question. Let's start over." Jungkook states, and there's a male reporter raising his hand.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon, I'm Jang Guenwoo from J Celeb news, we would love to hear about your love story about how you guys got here to the point of this wedding." He says after the microphone was handed at him.

Jungkook glances at Jimin. He pauses. "Well, that would be a long story." Glancing at Jimin who shifts his gaze down on the table, Jungkook decides that Jimin is not comfortable answering. "It's no secret. Some of you guys might already know that we grew up together. Our parents are best friends. We were best friends too." Best friend. This is gonna be triggering for both of them.

"Yes. How did friendship turn to romance? If it's ok to ask that." The same male reporter asks.

Jungkook is impressed by his polite manner as he glances at Jimin again, hoping that Jimin won't be crying in front of everyone right now. The smaller one beside him just shifts his gaze down on the table, putting on a light smile. "It's ok to ask. From my side..." Jungkook holds Jimin's hand. He smiles slightly. Still looking intimidating in the eyes of others. "I didn't know when I've got feelings for Jimin. So I can't really tell you since when it was changing to romance, but the feelings have been there all along." He looks at Jimin who's looking back at him. "And distance made me realize that he's the one." For some reason, weirdly, Jungkook is not feeling uncomfortable talking about it. He can see their parents look at him with a surprise facial expression. Jungkook is sure their mind is being blown about this side of him.

"Jimin-shi, we would love to hear from your side too." The same report asks, and Jimin lifts his gaze up immediately.

"Ah." Jimin scratches his head. This is what Jungkook was talking about, no? Jimin is really not knowing how to answer that. "Ah... I...I mean..." Think, Jimin. Think of something. His guts are not allowing him to lie. He can't just say that he had a crush on his best friend, and the man was his first love while they were in a sexual relationship. The last thing Jimin wants to admit is how he's in love with Jungkook. He doesn't even want to say things about them being related romantically.

Jungkook then leans close to him, whispering. "It will be a mixture of lies, is that ok?"

Jimin nods as he looks at Jungkook. Anything would do. Any kind of answer would do.

"Something terrible happened during our highschool graduation, I made a huge mistake. I won't mention what it was, and that's when I asked him out since we both had feelings for each other." Jungkook explains. He keeps being wise with his words. "So it was a long distance relationship when Jimin went for his grad degree. And now we're here getting married. I can tell you that much."

"Thank you." The same reporter bows.

Another female reporter raises her hand. The staff hands her the microphone. "Hello, I'm Kim Min-ah from Foresee news. It is known that Jeon and Park's family have a very tight friendship. It was mentioned before that you guys were not interested in doing business together. However, now there's a new brand being launched. It's crucial to ask this question since this wedding will affect so much, business wise. Is this marriage business related at all?"

Jungkook can understand why this kind of question is being asked. Them getting married has effects on stocks of their parent's companies, including Ployi, a brand they just launched a week ago.

It's important to keep the marriage real and strong because that aligns with how their companies will drive the market too. The lady wants to ask why all of the sudden they get married? He knows the purpose.

It's supposed to be an easy question for Jungkook. Somehow, Jimin can notice that Jungkook is feeling uncomfortable, judging by how Jungkook is clenching his jaw at the question.

"It is obvious that our marriage is adding some benefits to our parents' companies. No doubt about that. It would be a lie to say that it's not business related at all since our marriage will create some kind of effects." Jimin replies, casually.

Jungkook turns to Jimin with surprise written on his face because that's just smart. So smart. Jungkook was not ready to lie and say that this marriage is out of pure love.

However, Jimin just answered that question without the need to mention how their marriage is super real. His brand new husband just handled it so easily by stating the fact. It's just impressive. And well, hot.

"What was the reason behind getting married a week after Ployi was launched? Does this have anything to do with your shares of the company with Lee?" The same lady asks in a serious manner.

Jimin shifts his gaze down on the table for a second. "As our mothers mentioned, they share passions in how they see the world. Art in communication, fashion and lifestyle are the things they share passions in. We grew up listening to them throwing new ideas at each other during meals. Me and Jungkook, we have seen a million fights while they threw ideas toward each other too." Jimin chuckles, earning a laugh from the crowd. "It was beautiful. Ployi is a celebration of their friendship and their shared passions. It's time for a new beginning. Don't you think this is the best time for us to get married? Because we can't find any other more perfect time than now. Anyways, our wedding celebration will be happening here at this hotel next week. You are all invited. We'll provide more information right after this."

Again. Just impressive. Jungkook can even see that spark in his father's eyes, and usually, it's not easy to impress Jeon Jungi.

How did Jimin learn to answer tricky questions like that without even lying? It can even be said that he's a natural. Jungkook just wants to snatch Jimin and run upstairs. He wants to thrust endless pleasure into the smart ass who's sitting beside him.

Jimin's answer somehow makes the reporter react in confusion like she's unsure for a second on how to go on with the answer.

Another report raises his hand. The microphone is already in his hand. "Hello, Kung Dani from Seoulciety. It was mentioned that you guys were in a long term relationship. How did you guys manage that?"

Of course, they want to know every angle. As much as possible. Two young beautiful men from famous families getting married. They need to give the side of the story that attracts people's interest. Plus, it's the social media generation. Of course, people are interested in this even more than the actual celebrities.

"It was a torture to stay far away from him, but we made it. I can say that much." Jungkook knows that it's uncomfortable for Jimin, so he decides that he better answer the relationship question. He squeezes Jimin's hand after he answers.

Isn't it funny how they switch? The brain oriented Jeon Jungkook is answering emotional related questions while the heart oriented Park Jimin is answering business related questions.

It even gives a good contrast in media eyes. An intimidating Jeon Jungkook is talking about his feelings and relationships, and Park Jimin who comes off soft and submissive is talking about something business related.

"There are people on social media, raising questions about how you guys have not been following each other on any platforms until recently. May I ask why?"

It's my father's order. Before that, Jimin blocked and unfriended me on every platform. He also blocked my number. I'm blacklisted at his apartment, and it was impossible to have a peek at his life when he was in the states.

How can Jungkook say all those? "I don't think we need to prove our relationship by following each other on social media."

"Do you mind elaborate?"

"I mean. I don't need to look at his food photos to know what kind of food he likes, and I don't need to look at his morning selfies to know how he is. It's a lot deeper than that, for me." Jungkook is really telling the truth.

The reporter smiles as she says thank you. Jimin is wishing for some more serious questions. He finds it boring to only ask about the relationship question, and well, it's like his thoughts are being heard when the next reporter raises his hand."

"Hello, I'm Park Haein from Libra magazine. Since you guys are both men getting married. This is still being normalized in Korea. We contacted you guys about doing an interview on the topic of same sex power couples, but we got rejected. Can we ask about the reason? Are you guys not planning to do something to drive the movement?

"Perfect questions. Thank you." Jimin is satisfied. "We are already in the movement. The fact that we got married is already the movement. Our families happen to be well known. We're already so loud. Me and Jungkook agree that we won't mix our relationship with business or fame. It's hard to avoid that, but we'll present ourselves as a normal couple. Not a same sex couple. That's our way to normalize it. Make it normal. And to exactly answer your question why we rejected an interview, it's because at this stage, we want to be noticed on our work instead of our relationship. In the future, we might do an interview but just not today. I guess that's how we show the world that we're the power couple. "

"To make it more clear, we will drive the movement by our works. We will seek for the contents and angles to encourage people to be comfortable with their sexuality and the skin they're in. We will celebrate diversity in sexuality through the content we provide. That's what we'll do." Jungkook adds.

"We're living as a movement." Jimin smiles at Jungkook. "Our parents have supported us as we are since we were very young, and that came from the wisdom they've gained through living. It's the foundation of how people see things that we're trying to change. I hope we answered your question."

Jungkook smiles back at his husband. This is by far, the most genuine smile they have for each other in such a long time. Jungkook can't remember long since they smile at each other like this. It reminds him of when they were young and they helped each other build a sand castle. They were not even teenagers back then. It was pure. He was happy. The smile right now gives them that kind of sense.

Innocent and pure.

However, it's Jungkook and Jimin. The universe won't be allowing them to be innocent and pure for longer than even one minute when the next reporter raises a question.

"Who was the one that proposed?"

Of course. "Me." It has to be Jungkook who answers this question. It has to be Jungkook who proposed.

It actually was Jungkook who proposed.

"Do you mind telling us how you propose, mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook gulps. Jimin gulps too as he can feel his cheeks turning red. The smaller of the two looks down on the table.

"Ah." Jungkook clears his throat. "It was right after this small date." A chocolate fountain date that happened at the business launch, a week ago. "Jimin agreed to go on that date with me."

Jimin nods along. He agreed because Sohee wouldn't stop whispering into Jungkook's ears, and it was annoying to the point where Jimin wanted to remind Jungkook which hole he should be thrusting into.

Jungkook glances at Jimin. "And right after that, we were chilling." Kissing like we're starving on each other back at the hotel suite right after the business launch. "It was happening very simply while we were drinking wine." The wine Jimin poured on his body, and licked clean. "It was in the moment. I didn't plan it." while thrusting into Jimin like an animal. "Jimin was looking beautiful" Moaning and panting against his mouth while Jungkook was thrusting into him against the wall. "So I asked." 'Jimin, marry me.' When Jimin was about to cum. "And he said 'yes'" Right there. Fuck. Jungkook. Fuck.

Jimin inhales deeply, thinking about how hot the sex was. He knows Jungkook knows by heart that it was not a 'yes' to marriage, but the owner of those thin lips won't agree. Jungkook just took it that way, and Jimin could care less since there won't be a proposal anyways. What the hell was in that brain though? Asking someone to marry him when they're about to cum. It was funny to think about.

The reporters who have no clue about the background story beam up at the simple proposal story Jungkook tells.

"Were there flowers or gifts?"

"Oh there are flowers." Jimin smiles, thinking of the vase they broke when Jungkook fucked him on the vanity table.

It's heating up. Jungkook feels hot, thinking about the scene. "We're running out of time. We can move on to the next question."

"Mr. Jeon, hello. I'm Yang Jinyung from LIttletea channel." A famous channel that presents small, fun news. "The social media users are wondering about who would move in with who? Is it Jungkook-shi's move with Jimin-shi or vice versa? Have you guys been living together before you guys got married? Will there be a hometour to look forward to, and is it an apartment or a house?"

-------------------------------

End of chapter

A/N: Writing this chapter was satisfying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.3K 10
"why wont mark notice me? Im literally so hot" - He came to the candy shop almost everyday, just to look at her even once. โžต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ...
17.7K 112 7
๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”...
567K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
343K 4K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...