DOM & Little Academy 1

By monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... More

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
51. For now

50. Pieces part 4

702 35 11
By monasabay0010

2791 Words

For a whole week the school was invaded by toddlers. Chris, a human Little. Samantha, also a human Little. Shane, John, Jack, and Alex, all dragons. Then of course, there was Tiggger.

============================================

Tiggger's POV

I wasn't the first to wake up, but I wasn't the last ether. One by one we ether woke up on our own, or were woken up by mommy and daddy. We were brought in to the nursery where we were cleaned and changed. We all were put in to t-shirts that snapped at the crotch and brought back to the living room. Everyone of us were sitting on the couch and were waiting. I looked around and noticed that all of us were in a diaper. Some of us felt more comfortable then others about that. When the last of us were set on the couch the adults all stood in front of us.

Mommy, daddy, Ruby, with Glenn in her arms. Kendria, James and Michel. Tim and Tyler. Grandma and grandpa were there. And to everyone's surprise, Rio was standing there in his adult form. And for the first time, I wished that I could be standing tall with them. They were an imposing sight all standing there staring at us. But at least they all looked like they were in a good mood.

Then grandma started to speak. "Tiggger, as prince of the dragons and as King of your territory; I am in charge of this school, correct?" I nodded and said Yep. I thought I knew where this was going. And I was right. "Tiggger, As prince and King here, these are your mommy and daddy. They are in charge of your family, correct?" With a smile on my face I nodded and said Yep again. I felt more then saw a staring on the couch. "Tiggger, do you consider all dragons in your territory to be part of your family while they are here?" I kept smiling and said Yep again. "So then, Ruby, Rio, Shane, John, Alex, Jack, and even Glenn are all part of your family correct?" Still smiling I said Yep but I also included Chris and Sam to that list. "Yes, we can't forget about Sam and Chris can we." That got a bounce from further down the couch. I'm guessing that was Chris. But I kept my eyes on grandma. "Are there any questions about what we just talked about from anyone?"

She paused for the briefest of moments before continuing. "No? Good. Now that that's settled. We shouldn't have any problems for the next week at least. If any medical problems come up, grandpa will take care of them. For everything else, you all get to talk to your temporary mommy and daddy. You are all toddlers right now. And I give you permission to act like one. But for those of you who thinks that you are still warriors of some kind. Your mommy and daddy are in charge. Chain of command and all that. you can think that daddy means sir and mommy means mam if you want. But you now know what you will be calling them for now. Any complaints? No? Then I have a lot of other work to do. You all have fun now." She turned and went out the door without another word.

I heard someone say scary, and I nodded. "Yep. Sometimes she can be. But other times, grandmas really nice. But she just told all of us that we gets to have fun this week. Just try not to fight and get in trouble. Mommy and daddy are really nice, But they can be really mean when I get in trouble. Did you think I wanted to wear that dragon suit when I told all those stories? I couldn't even drink something without help that whole day."

That's when mommy turned to us and she started. "So, this is how it is going to go this week. No magic of any kind without permission from mommy or daddy first. Except for an emergency of corse. You are all on half days. School goes until lunch time as normal. But after lunch you all go down to room 100 for the rest of the day. One of us will be with you all day. Whoever that is has the same power as me or daddy. We are here to keep you safe. If you have a problem of any kind, tell us. We will not get mad at you for talking to us. That is what we are here for."

"Now. I'm sure you have all noticed that you all are in a diaper right now. That is just for today. If you can make it all day without having an accident, You will get pull-ups tomorrow. But at night you all will be in a diaper. You all wet the bed last night; Now normally I would say that if you stayed dry for a week you wouldn't have to wear one after that. But seems how you all are only going to be toddlers for a week. Well you get the point. However, if you want to stay in diapers during the day this week, you can. Now, you all get to choose what you drink out of. But if you spill a cup then you have to use a sippy cup or a bottle form then on. But you can also choose to start out with a bottle or snippy cup if you want."

She took a deep breath before saying. "Now the last thing on my list is this. All of you are equals as of right now. No prince or king. No warriors or any other titles for this week. You are all toddlers and nothing more. I suggest that you have some fun this week. Now that all the adult stuff is out of the way. How about we all go find something to wear for the day. It's your choice what you wear today. You can even go around in what you have on right now if you want. Tiggger has gone in nothing but a diaper before. Remember, you are toddlers not adults."

Nobody stripped down to just a diaper. But I stayed in what I had on. When the others came back out I could tell that Ruby brought over the clothes she was going to dress Glenn in. Most of what they were wearing were not mine. And right off I had to stop myself from laughing. Shane looked like Boss Baby. He was wearing a black pinstriped suit tie and all. He even had on shiny shoes to match. He was definitely going to get a lot of attention wearing that thing.

Chris had to of picked out John's clothes. They both looked the part of toddlers. Tween toddlers. Everyone else just looked like toddlers to me. Soft clothes and very colorful. No blacks or dark colors on any of them. But Sam looked a little disappointed in her outfit. I think she was upset because there were no dresses in my closet for her to wear. Maybe I should ask mommy or daddy to get some. Not for me to wear. But for any friends that come over that are girls. Now that got me thinking. I wonder what it would feel like wearing a dress? Maybe for a game I heard of called dress up. They would make it easer for my tail to move around. And for diaper changes too. I wonder what they would say if I asked them to let me try one some day? Well that's for later. Right now it's almost time for food. Maybe Cat would like a dress to wear. She would probably like at lease one or two. It is starting to get warmer out.

We were all lined up in front of the door to make it easer for the adults. We were told we had to hold hands for our walk to the cafeteria. And when we got there we would stay together until we got our food and went to our table. As we were all lined up and holding hands I noticed that I wasn't the tallest or the shortest of our group. If I didn't have a tail and my cat ears, I would have looked just like any other kid in this group.

Ruby led our group While James and daddy brought up the rear. Everyone else were on ether side of us. I felt like we were being guarded from the other students. And that's exactly what it was. When ever someone wanted to get a better look at us, our guards would make them back off. Usually by saying something like. "Don't worry, they will be here all week." That got most to chuckle and back off. But one person had to try and make trouble. Rio put his hand on that one's shoulder and told him to back off or else. I guess he didn't want to know what "or else" meant because he backed off real quick.

At the cafeteria we all stayed in line and got our trays. But the adults had to help manly because we couldn't see the food. We all were to short for that. At the end, when we had to get our drinks, everyone even Shane decided to get a bottle to drink out of. Then we all went to our table and sat down. But then something happened that nobody was expecting. Shane stood up on his seat and grabbed his bottle. He took a big drink the almost yelled to the entire cafeteria. He said, "I am Boss Baby! And we are here to take over the school! Never doubt our cuteness." Then he took another drink and almost feel as he sat back down laughing.

Our whole table burst out laughing. Well us toddlers did. It took a moment before the adults at our table also started laughing. Then the whole room started laughing. When the laughter died down Jack asked him why he did that. He giggled a little then said. "Mommy said to have fun. I have always wanted to do something like that. Standup in the middle of a crowded room and say I was going to take over the place. This just gave me the opportunity to do just that. And it was really scary but really fun too. I think I just wet myself a little. Oh well. I guess I'm in diapers the rest of the week." Then he giggled a little more before he took another drink. But then he looked around and spotted what he was looking for. "Mommy." He shouted. "Can I have a bib please? I no want to get my suit dirty." Mommy was to happy to come over and tie a bib around his neck. She did tell him not to yell so much and to use his inside voice from now on. He agreed to not do it again and he even said sorry too. She messed up his hair before walking back to her seat.

After that we all got to eat. Some of the others also asked for bibs and we all ended up getting them put on us. We actually had fun at breakfast. But then we were taken to our classes after that. We didn't have the same classes so the adults of our group also split up. After classes we all meet back at the cafeteria for lunch. Then it was down to room 100 Knowing your Small side.

We all left the cafeteria together and we had to hold hands so no one would get left behind or lost. It was just like when we went to breakfast this morning. Only this time there were lots of stares to walk down. But we made it to the room without falling or getting lost at all. And when we got there we had to stop just inside the door to take our shoes off. All our stuff was put next to the door so it wouldn't get lost ether. Then we were told to go play. But me and Glenn had to stay back at first. We were taken over to the changing tables and got clean diapers on. I wasn't that wet, but I still got a new one on anyway.

When I was put down I was told to go tell two others to come over. Glenn was put down and he fallowed me to the toys. I told Jake and Shane that mommy wanted to talk to them and they ran off. After they got changed they came back and told two other the same thing. But when Shane came back to play with us, he was only in a shirt and diaper. He told me, "It's play time and I didn't want to get my suit it dirty. And it's only us here, so I don't really care what I'm wearing. Maybe tomorrow I'll just wear this all day. I wonder how everyone will react to that?" Then he dove in to the toys and started playing with some blocks. They were Lagos and he started building stuff with them.

About an hour after getting here we were all rounded up and told it was nap time. Some of us didn't like that. I finally got friends my own size to play with and I didn't want to take a nap ether. But we were told that we could play after our nap and that there would be snacks when we woke up. Now I like snacks lots so I decided that a nap would be ok this time. Everyone got put in there own cribs for nap time except for me and Glenn. He will not nap unless it's with me when I'm around. It's just a big brother little brother thing. So we shared our crib. Everyone got a bottle if they wanted one and a pacifier too. We also got to pick out a stuffed animal to sleep with if we wanted one. We all did. Then we fell asleep for a while.

When we woke up there was a sheet in the middle of the floor with snacks on it. We all got to eat what we wanted until we were all full and ready to play. But first we had to get a diaper check. Anyone that needed a change got one. Then we all got to play for a while. After 2 hours it was homework time for those that had any. So the rest of us that didn't have homework had to be quiet while they worked. I had homework so I had to sit at the table with the others and get it done before playing again. But after we were all done it was story telling time.

We all sat on pillows and we all got to tell stories. Some told stories about there day and how good or bad it was. This was all knew to everyone except for me. But I did join in and told them some of what I knew that would help them out. I think that went on for about an hour before I was asked to tell one of my stories. Today I told the story about a Werewolf King. Just like before, when I was done questions were asked and I answered them the best I could.

After story time we got to play some more before it was dinner time. Shane forgot his suit and walked to dinner in just his shirt and diaper. He didn't even notice he wasn't wearing it until we got back home. He was embarrassed for all of a minute then was fine with it. But then there was a lot of talking about how we were going to sleep tonight. I guess last night was just because of my birthday party.

Sam went with James and Michel for the night. John and Chris went with Tim and Tyler. Glenn was with Ruby of corse. And I was going with Kendria. But that left Jake and Shane. Mommy and daddy offered to take them both but Rio stepped in and also offered. So Jack went with him and Shane went with mommy and daddy. And this is how the rest of the week went for all of us. We would meet for breakfast and lunch every day. But the rest of the time we had classes and slept with our caregivers. That and we all had play time down in room 100. And that was really fun for all of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.4K 53
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...
37.6K 2.1K 20
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
217K 2.7K 20
Warning 18+ short novel αž˜αž½αž™αž“αŸαŸ‡αž˜αžΆαž“αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžαžΈαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™ αž…αŸ’αžšαžΎαž“αžšαžΆαž”αŸ‹αž˜αž·αž“αž…αŸαŸ‡αž’αžŸαŸ‹#taekook πŸ”žπŸ”ž only
31.7K 1.1K 45
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.