𝕤𝕟𝕠:𝕠𝕫𝕖 | eren x black...

By gardenofmoons

.・。.・゜✭・☾・✫・゜・。. " 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕚 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕗𝕒𝕔... More

1 | i'd die about that booty, y'all better wake up | 1
i n t r o
2 | everybody likes chicken | 2
3 | im f - r - e - e, fnf | 3
4 | do i look italian to you | 4
5 | 11:11 | 5
6 | assholes, both of you | 6
7 | think today's gonna suck | 7
8 | girl don't nobody want his big nose ass | 8
9 | who the fuck is sherman ? | 9
10 | i just know it's fat under that cape | 10
11 | 5:55 | 11
12 | you left me | 12
13 | doomsday | 13
14 | eat this | 14
15 | mirrors of sonder | 15
16 | where would i be ? | 16
17| as the hours pass |17
18| she took a tumble |18
20| still worth staying up for |20
21| dear princess, |21
22 | yours | 22
| season 2 |
23 | say it again | 23
24| confession hour |24
25| beach episode |25
26| win |26
27| i think we should talk |27
28| 2 3 4 5 6 7 |28
29| stay |29
30 | such a rarity in your case | 30
31 | sno:oze | 31
32| five seconds |32
33| nothing more, nothing less |33
34| now or never |34
35| the truth |35
36| flaws & all |36
37| youth |37
38| understood |38
39| sanctuary |39
40 | glitter & crimson | 40

19| the what now ? |19

1.1K 39 209
By gardenofmoons

✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩

You ran your fingers through your hair few times before tossing it over your shoulder. "Perfect." You made a kissy face at the mirror before exiting the room. Making your way out the guest wing and back outside to where you'd first arrived.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ I'm Not Jealous • x • Artie J  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

And out there leaning against the door of his matte black 2023 McLaren GT, his hair looked like he'd wet it & brushed it into a bun, his hand covered the flame from his lighter as he inhaled to get a steady light for the blunt between his lips.

His eyes flickered up to you, unfazed by the loose strands of hair brushing past them, dressed in all black right down to the diamonds on some of his silver rings. His smile sank his dimples as he exhaled smoke.

You missed the way he was always happy to see you, the way he'd tower over you, always standing just a little bit too close.

His thick cologne mixed with the weed was all you could smell the closer you got.

"Hey Pretty." He smirked as your charcoal eyes floated up to his through your lashes.

You held your arms out and gave him a full 360 of your outfit. He nodded his head while taking another hit of his blunt.

"Did I deliver?" You pose and laugh.

He exhaled the smoke through his nose with a light laugh, "More than you know." He wrapped his hand around yours and took you around to the passenger's side.

"This car looks...fast." You eyed his all black interior as you pulled on your seatbelt.

He bent down to the window with a cocky smirk, "That's because it is."

You rolled your neck to tilt your head head, pointing your manicured finger at him. "Don't get in this car and drive like you ain't got no sense."

"With precious cargo inside? Never." He pinched your nose through the window before standing to walk back to his side.

He shut the door and shifted the gear to drive.

"Un-un" you place your hand on his chest.

"What? It's something on my shirt?" He looked down and pulled at it.

You sucked your teeth, "Put your seatbelt on."

He frowns over at you while pulling on his seatbelt, music already pouring from the speakers as he takes his foot off the brakes. The large gate shut behind his car and you were off.

Passing the blunt back & forth as you sang along to the music, everything about riding around with Eren made you feel like you were exactly where you were meant to be. Just like before he left.

You never even asked him where you were going cause it didn't matter long as he was there. You rested your head on his shoulder & he landed a kiss on your hair.

Eren missed you. Long before he'd ever left, he knew that he would. You weren't just some girl he could replace with another pretty face. Nobody else looked like you, had your laugh or smile, your smell. Nobody else looked right sitting in that chair besides you.

And since he's been gone...all he could think about was staying alive so that he could have this moment right here. You made everything special, everything perfect.

Eventually he pulled up to a dimly lit restaurant with fairy lights strung along the outside. He handed over his keys to a valet and wrapped his hand in yours as he led you inside.

There was no wait time to be seated, Eren even seemed to know the staff as he greeted them by name walking through the restaurant to his preferred seating area.

He opted to sit beside you instead of across. You blushed at how he was acting. He was much more hands on than the last time you saw him, holding your hand the whole time, you would think he didn't have a girlfriend with how he was acting.

"Your face is red." He grinned.

You scratched the bridge of your nose, "I'm not gon lie, I am kinda... nervous"

He flexed his thick brows, "Really? Why?"

You shrugged, "I haven't seen nor talked you in awhile & we used to talk everyday."

He puffed air in his cheeks, looking away before looking back to you, "that... that wasn't what I wanted. I don't ever want you to think that I wouldn't wanna talk to you. I wondered what you were doing every single day."

"So why didn't you call me and ask? And even before you left, you ain't show up to my house for two days."

"I...I got wrapped up in some deep shit at work and I'm not really allowed to talk about it but just know that's the only way you wouldn't hear from me."

"...I still don't like it." You pouted, cutting your eyes at him.

"I know, princess... did I hurt your feelings?" A playful grin toyed at his full lips.

"Well..." you rose and dropped your shoulder, "Lowkey, yeah. You did. Like I guess I could see why your friends always get so sad when you just up and leave. Like traveling is one thing, not hearing from you at all is another. You're not just like...I dunno, replaceable Eren."

He felt a wave of guilt wash over his back as he rubbed his thumb across your knuckles while his eyes dropped to your pretty hands, noticing that your nails were different than the ones he paid for.

While the gears turned in his head to process everything you'd just said, it was that last part that really struck something inside him.

No one had ever said that to him before.

"Eren..."

"Hmm?" He snapped outta his thoughts to look at you.

"I wanted to ask you something but i didn't get the chance a few weeks ago..."

"Ask me anything."

"That song... the one you played for me the last time I saw you... who wrote it?"

"I uh," He nervously scratched the back of his head, "I wrote my part, Jean wrote his."

"Aaand I'm assuming he wrote his part forrr Mikasa?"

"And you'd be correct in that assumption." He nodded his head a single time.

"Okay so.. What about you?"

His eyes slightly widened, "Me?"

You nodded leaning your elbow on the table to support your head.

"Umm..." his lips folded into his mouth, unable to hide his nervous smile thinking back on his lyrics.

"Now you're the one that's turning red." You slowly grinned.

He sucked his teeth and the waitress arrived, interrupting before he could speak. "Hiiii~ Oh! Hi Erennn, I didn't see you come in! You're back in town?"

The waitress was a slim thick Latina with long flowy hair down to her ass like Selena. She was stunning, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder and slightly leaning on the chair in front of her. Her breast spilled through her uniform button up that honestly could've went up a few more buttons.

"Sup Lupe, I've uh been back for a few weeks now." He nodded.

"Whattt and you didn't come see me??" She sucked her teeth, her thick Puerto Rican accent slithering through her teeth, "see nah, you fake." She giggled looking over at you, "I'm sorry I can't stand him, like seriously every time he comes here I always get his table pero now he wanna act brand new like he don't know what it is by now, ain't that right Eren" she laughed & flicked her thick lashes to the intertwined hands you & Eren shared, then looked back to him.

Your eyes flickered from her to his.

His eyebrows tied together as his mouth opened but before he could say anything she spoke again. "No Genevieve tonight?"

Wow.

Eren pushed air through his nose, "You don't even like Genevieve."

"I know, that's why I asked." She smiled and suddenly stopped with her notepad over her red lips, "Oh I'm sorry...does she know?" She mouthed to Eren, cocking her head to side towards me.

"We've met." You answered flatly, eyes low & unwavering. You knew exactly what she was doing.

Had this been an actual date, which it wasn't, she would've definitely thrown a wrench in your interest by:

1. Obviously flirting with him but innocently enough to deny any accusation of it.
2. Trying to establish some kinda make believe pedestal for herself over you because she knew him longer.
3. Bringing up a love interest that she knew he once did or currently still has.
4. Insinuating that you're just basically a little insignificant fling Eren has at the moment & trying to make it clear who's really next in line.

Maybe you overthought that last part but you was high, you ain't care.

Her Hazel eyes blinked over to you as her face slowly dropped. "Oh..." she pushed her lips out, pulling the pen from the rings of her small notepad. "What can I get you then.." her sudden cheerfulness was now faded into a monotone state.

You leaned over your menu, realizing just then that you'd never actually read it. So he spoke up instead.

"I wanna get some drinks going first, lemme get a bottle of Chateau Mourton, the sweet red."

"Ooouu fancy," she playfully smiled, lifting her shoulder up to her cheek. "You always tryna blow a bag in here. You better tip me good like last time." She pointed with the pen and playfully smirked at him before she walked away.

You turned your head right to Eren who sighed, already knowing what was finna go down.

"Look okay, I know, just list—"

"—No you listen, have I not told you to keep your bitches in line?"

"She not—look we've never had sex or even kissed before, she just likes me and-and she's knows I'm rich so she throws herself at me all the time—"

"—So why do you come here? Better yet, why the hell did you bring me here??" You cocked your head at him.

"The food is really reallyyyy good." His eyes which normally stayed pretty sleepy and low especially when he was high, were wide enough to swallow you whole when he slowly nodded his head with a big smile to add emphasis.

"This shit better be delectable or I'm beating her ass & yours." You nodded with a blank expression.

He chuckled, "Damn why you always wanna fight me?"

"Cause you always around weirdo ass bitches" Your eyebrows pulled together as the corner of your top lip started to pull upwards the same Connie's did when he gets upset.

He briefly leaned in closer, "I'm around you the most and you're neither of those things."

You roll your eyes unable to hide your smile, "yeah well...you still left me for mad long."

"And I'll make it up to you. Tell you what, I'll order for you aaand if you don't like it, you can beat my ass right in that street." He pointed over to the window as a car drove past the side street.

Your eyebrow flexed as you looked from the street to him. "And if I do?"

A wicked grin lit up the dimples on the sides of his olive face, "Then you have to do whatever I want the whole weekend."

You squinted at him. You really didn't know much about Eren to understand what that meant but you'd been around him enough times to know that he was always full of surprises.

You opened your mouth but he spoke up instead, "-No, I'm not gonna tell you."

"Fuck."

He pushed air through his nose for a laugh as Lupe returned with a tray. A basket of bread and butter sat on top as well as two empty wine glasses & the bottle Eren ordered. She quietly set them in front of you two.

She then screwed off the cork and placed it in her apron, filling up your glasses. "Are you guys ready to order yet?"

"Uh yes as a matter of fact, we'll haaave..." his pink tinted eyes scanned the menu till they briefly flung open once he found whatever he was looking for, "the mozzarella sticks for now."

She nodded, "Do you want your usual for the main?"

"Hmm, um actually we'll both have alfredo di pollo con pane all'aglio."

You looked over at him, "The what now?"

To which he only winked in return. He grabbed your menu as well as his and handed to her.

Her seemingly disappointed stare lingered on him as she slowly took them before turning to walk away.

"I think you broke her heart." You watched her walk back to kitchen as Eren was already spreading butter on a slice of bread.

He shrugged shoving a piece in his mouth, "She'll get over it. She always does."

"She might feel a little better if you told her we're just friends."

He chuckled & shrugged, eyebrows tying at the ridiculous statement, "Why would I do that?"

"Cause we are?" You shimmied your head forward.

"So? Doesn't make it her business."

"She kinda made her business when she brought up your girlfriend but okay." You bounded your eyebrows, grabbing your own bread to butter up.

He mimicked the bounce of your brows. "I don't have a girlfriend but okay."

"You what?" You almost set the knife down i& looked at him.

He nodded chewing his food, staring out at the restaurant. "Shortly after you beat her ass, I broke up with her. Then the shootout happened and I haven't seen her since."

You thought on it for a second, there was no way in hell she was just gonna let him go like that, "I'm sure she's been blowing up your phone."

He rolled his eyes at the memory, popping another piece in his mouth, "Ugh, don't remind me."

"Well... I know you guys were together for quite sometime. Do you...at least feel better since it's been like 2 weeks? Or are you still processing? Like are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm glad it's over really but it's just..." he sighed, "Just opened up a world of new stresses to deal with now." The death stare of Levi's soulless eyes flashed into his mind.

You placed your hand on his lap. "Well you don't have to go through anything alone."

When his eyes floated up to yours, you were already smiling that warm grin you do that he adored. He reached over and moved some hair from your face so he could more of it in the light, finger sliding down your jaw to your chin and everything fell silent.

You both knew that you were a bit more handsy with each other than the average guy/girl platonic relationship. There was just no way either of you would say it out loud over fear of making it awkward.

But when your stares lingered on like this, as they often did & he looked at you with those deep juniper eyes...& the rest of the world faded away...it got increasingly difficult to hold your feelings inside.

Cause even with all this right now & all that Eren always does, being sweet is just in his nature & it doesn't mean that he'd feel the same.

"You...okay?" His thick brows folded but his voice was soft as he brushed your cheek with his thumb.

"Aaaalllright, here's your mozzarella sticks and your food'll be it shortly." She sat the hot plate in front of you two and Eren didn't hesitate to inhale three before she could even walk away.

You laughed at him & shook your head. Watching him desperately suck air through his mouth to cool down the food- fresh off the grease.

He picked up his wine glass and chugged it till it was gone, sighing with relief as he leaned his back against the couch to catch his breath. "Oh my god." He stared at ceiling, processing his trauma.

"Can you tell me what the purpose of any of that was?"

"Here, try one." He picked one up and held it close to your mouth."

You rose a suspicious brow at him.

"Just trust me, y/n" He rolled his big pretty eyes.

"Aht, wait..." You held your finger up, "Dip it in the sauce first."

A wide grin spread across his face as he sat up to follow your orders before returning it back to your lips.

He got lost in the glossy fullness of them as you slowly opened up to say "Ahhh". He liked the brown you did to line them even if he didn't know what it was called, he thought it compliment your skin, especially under these dim lights that made it stand out. If you could read his mind as he looked inside your mouth, finally seeing your tongue, you'd probably hit him. At least that's what he thought.

He slowly put the stick inside, Basil eyes focused, slightly wide and in awe. You bit down and it crunched in your mouth.

Then there was the flavor and you realized Eren wasn't lying. Not even a lil bit.

You chewed as the different spices and seasonings exploded in your mouth, bouncing off the walls. The cheese mixed the flavors were the stars of the show.

And while yes you were both high, you both knew that  being high only makes shit taste better. You closed your eyes at how good it was and Eren's face lit up entirely.

He slowly nodded his head, grinning from ear to ear, "Seeeee? Didn't I tell you?" He grabbed another, placing it in your mouth.

You covered your mouth to talk while it was still full of food, "It's so good, that's like too fuckin good. Are you crazy?"

He chuckled and placed another in his mouth, taking some bread and buttering it up for you to have next.

"You talk that shit a lot when allll you gotta do is trust me." He turned back to you and opened his mouth, indicating for you to open yours.

You obliged and he placed the bread inside. It was so rich and warm and melted on your tongue with ease.

Your eyes rolled as you shook your head, "ain't no way this should be that good."

He flicked a brow up, "Wait till you try the main dish."

Now you were excited. Even if you didn't know what he ordered. But that did raise another question from you.

"Oh I was gonna ask you..." you chewed some more and swallowed, "you speak Italian?"

He nodded, spreading butter on more bread, "I do."

"I've heard you speak it twice now so I had to ask."

He wiped his mouth & turned to face you, "I'll tell you what, let's play a game."

"What game?"

"One of us will ask a question, the other person will answer. BUT the person who asked the question also has to answer it. Then we'll switch."

"Hmm, okay. Sure, you gotta go first though."

"Fine, What's your favorite food?"

"Ummm Soul Food."

"Soul food?" His head slightly titled as his brows shifted in confusion, "What's that, like a yoni pearl? Something chakra related?"

"Boy what, no!" You laughed into your hand, "It's basically like baked macaroni & cheese, dressing, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, cornbread, ham, greens, chicken, You know etc."

You thought it was cute how how his eyebrows twisted up as he processed it, "That just sounds like thanksgiving food."

You laughed, "It's the only reason I fuck with that time of year. Fuck them pilgrims."

He laughed, "Agreed."

"Okay, now you go."

"Cheeseburgers" He nodded.

"...what?"

He starts laying out his fingers one by one as he intensely lists off his ingredients. "Yeah, I need a bun, patty, slice of cheese, 'nother patty, 'nother slice of cheese, at least two pieces of bacon, lettuce, top bun & I need that cheese to fucking melted. Extra points if they throw some pickles on there but I don't need em like I need the bacon—"

You couldn't help but laugh at how passionate he was, it was like life or death to him. "It's serious, huh?"

"As a heart attack."

"That's exactly what it's gonna give you."

"Yeah well I'll see you in the ICU with everything on your list too."

You playfully shoved his shoulder. "Fuck you"

He looked over at you, smiling at the sound of your heavenly laugh that he missed so much. "Your turn."

"Hmmm..... Favorite song?"

"What do you mean? Like just in general? Or that I wrote?"

"Hmm...Both."

"Oooo," he pushed his lips out, "That's tough. Favorite song that I wrote is probably one called Youth. Favorite one that's not by me?" His eyes searched the table as his brain searched through its catalog, "Prrrrobably...okay look don't laugh."

"What is it?"

He squinted his eyes shut. "I Was Never There by The Weeknd"

"What! Why would I laugh, I love that song!"

"Wait for real?"

"Yeah, I love The Weeknd." You cheerfully nodded.

He playfully placed his hand over his chest in relief, "Okay good...cause I can't really see how we'd be friends if you didn't."

You sucked your teeth, "ANYWAYS, you gonna play that song of yours for me?"

He bounced his eyebrows, wide eyes wandering back to the table, "If Jean ever pulls his head outta his ass, one day."

You groaned into a slouch, "Y'all still into it?"

"You're the only I've talked to since I could start contacting people again." He took a sip of his wine, "Okay, okay what's yours?"

"Ummmm well I think it changes every so often, depending on what I'm going through so."

"I get that," he nodded, "totally fair."

"But I think right now I've really been feeling Love From Ngc 7318 by Tanerélle"

"I don't think I've heard that one."

"Want me to show you?"

He smiled at the thought of you wanting to share that with him, he was just gonna look it up before he went to bed that night. "Of course I do."

"Ooookay, sorry to interrupt the moment here but I have two alfredo di pollo con pane all'aglio. And I brought some Parmesan cheese and extra napkins." She said as she sat the plates down.

"Do you guys need anything else?" She only looked at Eren as she filled up your glasses.

"Nope, that's all. Thank you."

"Okay.." she turned away without another word.

Meanwhile, you were distracted by how great everything looked and smelled. Already peppering Parmesan Cheese over your pasta, unraveling your napkin to get to your utensils and going right in.

Eren laughed as you leaned against the couch like you died in slow motion after the first bite.

"It's good, right??" He nodded.

"Soo fucking good." You shook your head sitting back up & chewing again.

"Good....cause you're doing what I wanna do tomorrow." He smirked taking a bite himself.

Your eyes flung open at the deal you'd forgotten.

He chuckled opting to change the subject before you ask a question, "So tell me about yourself."

"That's such a broad question like what do you wanna know?"

He shrugged, "I dunno like I feel like as much as we've talked before I left I... don't really know about you like how you know about me."

You thought about it. Technically, he was right. The night that he shared all that stuff about his mom & being raised by Levi, you shared nothing about your past.

Even when he brought up your song, your didn't really comment on it outside of saying it was a freestyle of how you felt. And even then, Eren had to figure that out.

And while it wasn't necessarily his fault as to why you're so guarded, you were like that for a reason.

You decided to throw him a bone before it too much time went past since he asked the question.

You sighed, "Okay fine...what do you wanna know?"

"Ya know, basic stuff. Mom, dad, siblings, where you're from. Shit like that." He shrugged

"Woah," you raised your hand, "i don't really do backstory. Ask me something else."

He chuckled, not because it was funny. But because he was confused. "What?"

You waved him off, twisting pasta around your fork, "It's- just trust me, it's just better that way."

"Ookay... Better for who?"

"Me." You nodded, "And you. Everyone for that matter."

"Ok Dr Seuss, why are you talking in riddles? Come on, it can't be that be that bad."

"It is."

He sucked his teeth, "So you're really not gonna tell me anything?"

"Really, really." You mocked his usual Shrek response.

"...Please?" He pouted. You couldn't say no when he did the Puss in Boots eyes.

"Ugh fine... but I'll only tell you what Sasha & the boys know."

"Mm." He scratched his chin, "Okay but then you have to tell me something that only I'm gonna know and I'll share a secret with you too."

You thought it over for a moment before dramatically sighing. "I was born & raised in Chicago, I move around.. a lot, & my parents are...divorced."

"You move around a lot? Haven't you been in New York for like 2 years?"

"Almost 2 years" you corrected him, "& I didn't intend on staying this long but I met Jean & the other two shortly after and it just got... increasingly difficult to wanna leave them behind." you shrugged.

He had a big dumb grin on his face.

"What?" you felt your face get hot.

"Nothing that's just... that's so fucking sweet. I'm glad you're here to stay now, I can't really imagine New York without you in it."

You said nothing in return, continuing to fork around your food. He watched you, surprised that you didn't insult him or say anything for that matter.

"Aaare you not happy?" He leaned his head closer. "Hellooo?" He waved his hand.

"No, it's just—" You sighed, "There's a lotta things in my life that I wish I could take back or.. do over....okay? But no matter what.... I'll never regret meeting you, Eren. You, Con, Sash, Jean, & even Armin... From the bottom of my heart I love y'all."

His eyebrows curled in confusion, No matter what? He thought to himself. "Why do you say that like it's a thing of the past?" He chuckled but it faded just like his tone did into something more serious, concerned even. "Wait... Are you...leaving?"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 31 8
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 🤫 𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙚𝙢 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🫣 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 🥺 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 🤭 ~~~ 𝙏𝙒: 𝙎...
51.2K 1.3K 11
𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁/𝗻𝘀𝗳𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝘁. 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮 ❕ ↳ your rival, mikasa always pissed you off, until 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 you both...
118K 2.8K 19
"𝕀 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕟...