Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Week Off Part 6

1.9K 64 33
By AnimeEagleScout

Second half of day 3

On the way to Khoros Prime

Rustbucket

Gwen, Max and Albedo were shocked when Ben showed up the Omnigax transformation.

"Ben you jerk what of we had thought you were Vilgax?" Gwen asked.

"That gem on the arm is a copy of the Shield of Seagle."

"WHAT?!" Albedo and Max shouted.

"Yeah in my universe Vilgax had got it along with the Ruby Ray of Rouleau, an element absorbing sword and laser eyes." Ben said.

"How/Why did/Would you turn into him/That?!" Gwen and Omni shouted in unison.

"Trixie has a scan of Vilgax's User Profile when she jumped off when the old rig self destructed." Ben said then lowered his shirt "The Data Cluster puts my Neural Print over the transformation so I get everything Vilgax had from my world had. His training, his skills, his tactics. All with a green coat of paint and the Plumber Inniative on it."

Max had been the only one laughing "Your planning on using him against this universe Vilgax."

"Absolutely!" Trixie said "Also we got donuts!"

They walked in and Gwen looked at the box. "Haven't seen these before."

"You've had me go XLR8 at least twice during the first go round." Ben said "Strawberry Cake donut."

Gwen licked her lips these were fresh. Like 5 minutes out the bakery fresh.

Albeta had picked one and Ben sent a message over the link.

'Apologize." Ben said 'We're back together but you threatened cruel and unusual punishment Trixie. She isn't the one that made the Ultimatrix and she is a friend."

'Fine." Trixie said before popping up "Look Albeta, I'm sorry I threatened- uh tried to turn you into a 10 year old girl."

"You have my forgiveness just please never do that again." Albeta said eating a donut "I like my body like this."

"Thank you." Ben said.

'Still think her butts too big." Trixie said.

'And I say not big enough." Ben said 'But it looks good on her."

'Is my butt too small?!" Trixie asked 'I know my tits grew when I got the update with you last night but have I been focusing on the-"

Ben just sent a straight up memory of something he didn't show before and Trixie had laughed.

'Don't be concerned with image. Distractions during a fight." Ben sent 'Solid C+ in that department."

'So Helen?" Trixie said.

'Yeah that Christmas party..." Ben said "The punch got spiked..."

"Now since I've done what I wanted to do this morning anything of interest happen?" Ben asked.

"Luhley called about a tournament you're invited to." Max said "Actually two tournaments on Khoros. One the Maiden Tournament of Solara Night Gale and a Free-for-All for one Loona Red Wind."

"What are the prizes?" Ben asked.

'Maiden Tournament is a fight for the Princess. If your high enough status Tetramand culture will bring the strongest together to fight for the hand of the princess. Invite only. And your normally supposed to win it in a pre tournament." Trixie said "Free-for-All's are usually gender neutral and the winning woman could pick a man from her family as the father. The Red Winds are probably getting desperate. You got to sit out the pre tournament for Solara."

"Don't know." Max said "We need to pick up the invite from HQ along with Albeta's Passport. Ben how do I-"

KITT warped so the driver seat was forward and adjusted to Max. "So what happens when KITT gets off the Rustbucket?"

"Oh KITT permanently improves things he connects to." Ben said "It's why he loses power so much he turns the actual thing into Nanomachines instead of just coating it."

"Ultimate Upgrade made sure everything that was an issue during the first go round was corrected and won't happen again." Trixie said "The toilet turns urine into Fusion material and crap into a bio reactor so no forgetting to clean the tank out."

"Scored a level 3 Waste Recyling Unit factory new." Ben said "Guy named Techmore or something got me a good deal."

Max turned the key and the roar of the engine had Max grinning.

"Girl hasn't ran like this in years." Max said as they got on the road.

"So onto these tournaments." Ben said "First up who's going?"

"If the Free-for-All is open I'm going." Gwen said "I've been feeling...really good for a fight recently."

"Plus Khoros has some amazing experiences." Omni said.

"And some good metallurgy." Albeta said "I'll go to watch but I don't want to go against a Tetramand let alone multiple."

"We'll need to pick up Albeta's Passport." Max said

"If Albeta needs a passport do I need one for the Free-for-All?" Gwen asked.

"Plumber Badges are better then passports." Ben said "If you have one it's genuinely assumed your either part of them or genetically related to one. Either one seen acting against protocol will result in even worse treatment then a Passport Violation."

"Why?" Gwen asked.

"The Plumber Inniative stands for the universe as a whole on the belief in brotherhood of the galaxy." Ben and Max said in unison "You wear the Badge you are to act as one."

"I think the Plumbers are a cult." Gwen said.

"Only on Terra." They said again.

Trixie spoke "When you're planet is a Prime World they become less...that." gesturing to what just happened "But it's basically like being in the physical training of a Marine, the Education of an Airmen and the Army's not giving a-"

Max cleared his throat.

"-Budget." Ben said.

"So what exactly is the mission set-up process? Ben can go 2 weeks without a break then to a week off?" Gwen asked.

"Plumber missions are...to be decided by your Magister or by a come get it mentally. The Alpha Rank's will usually know to get their early and grab something-" Max started.

"-but Magisters get the job of delegating tasks that don't get picked." Ben finished.

"Like toilet cleaning?" Albeta asked.

"Oh is there a Plumber Plumber?" Gwen giggled.

"The HQ Plumber is Goloobus Richard's the 12th and he's considered our most important guy." Ben said "Oobleck species."

"A Polymorph? How do you get one of them to clean toilets?" Albedo asked.

"A high paycheck and Christmas gifts of cologne." Ben said "His birthday is July 12th and his favorite flavor of ice cream is rainbow sherbet."

"That guy saves us 20 times the amount of price in damages aliens can do to a toilet." Max says "The Head Janitor is also a Polymorph named Jennifer Ooze. Calling her Jelly is reserved for a select few. Birthday is December 18th.

"She likes mint ice cream. Without the chocolate chips." Ben says "Limes are her favorite fruit, she will not get tired of them I have seen her eat 100 in one sitting and ask for another. Do not offer that woman a lemon."

"Wow Ben I haven't seen you this...enthusiastic about someone." Trixie said.

"She's the one who scrubs the floors." Ben said.

'Please don't bring it up around work." Ben asked.

'My lips are sealed." Trixie said.

"So What are Ultimate Goop's Powers?" Gwen asked.

"Let's take a look!" Trixie said looking at Ben.

"I too am also curious." Albeta said.

Ben shrugged and sent the Ultimizer.

Trixies wheel flipped and Ultimate Goop popped up.

"Ultimate Goop!"

"Density shifting like Ultimate Upgrade only if a piece breaks off it stays off." Trixie said as a screen appeared

"It does let me harden my body with it." Ultimate Goop said.

"The Evolutions always seem to have weird rules." Gwen said "Like Benwolf I didn't see any downsides."

"His body was mainly metal so Ultimate Benwolf can't swim." Ben said "Ultimate Upgrade can't shoot laser. Ultimate Greymatter doesn't have legs."

Linebreak

They pulled up to the building and into the back behind it.

Walking into the building Ben scanned his badge on a stall thst said 'Under Maintenance' and a button flipped out on a panel.

'Trixie I want to ask...do you still have the double transformation?" Ben asked 'I had plans for Grampa Max using the Uxorite."

'Uh I could try." Trixie said 'You were right about the Timing Out having no excuse but enough power for a double shift...That is gonna give me a headache."

'Like quick changing?" Ben asked.

Trixie popped up "May I ask why you need the Uxorite Transformation and specifically the ability for me to turn other people into Aliens?"

'Xylene is still in the escape pod frozen." Ben said 'Some usage of the Omnitrix before the truth bomb about what happened would be...better for both parties."

"Oh that is a good reason." Trixie said "Ok i'll try to use the Double Transformation but please keep those to genetic relatives."

"May I ask what exactly you changed in your old unit?" Albeta asked "Your control over your transformations seems to have not changed and Trixie seems relatively content."

"Ben's Data Cluster speaks to me faster then his brain so we basic had a full conversation before he even presses the button." Trixie said.

"But wouldn't that mean the Data Cluster is more Ben then Ben?" Gwen asked "Ben's brain is a passenger."

"I intentionally put my brain in that backup." Ben said "If I went Decagon or something stupid my brain is still intact."

"Trixie please demonstrate with-" Ben's dial popped up with a hologram.

[Auxiliary Memory Core Activated.]

Ben squaked and Albeta had been scrambling to a corner as she activated the Betatrix.

"*craw* Hello." Ben squaked.

Albedo had started shaking "Shit they can talk now!"

"Oh oh Ben hit the Ultimizer." Gwen said.

"Gwen!" Omni shouted.

"It's interesting!" Gwen said.

"No." Ben said sending the timeout request "It was just enough for the shock value. Albeta's still a friend-"

2 flashes happen simultaneously. Ben back to human and Albeta into

Albeta had moved to grab Ben but Ben grabbed her lower arms and lifted them up while hooking his foot behind her feet knocking her off balance.

"Good choice with the Tetramand." Ben said "The confined space and minimum room to dodge you'd be the perfect option."

"If Ben didn't have years of experience with that." Trixie said.

"I I'm sorry." Albeta had waved her upper arms as Ben was holding her lower ones behind her head. Hooked over her upper ones stopping her upper upper arms to bend enough to grab him "You just scared m me with-"

Ben kissed her cheek grinning "I'm not mad or gonna hurt you over this." Ben said.

She turned human and Ben caught her before she was on her butt.

"How did you do that?!" Albeta said "The Tetramand lifting strength alone would-"

"The lower arms are always weaker then the upper ones and if your up against their chest they can't move enough to throw an elbow." Ben said picking Albeta up with one arm "The max they get is double human peak unlike the upper ones."

Albeta gulped.

"Can you two not flirt while we're in a cramped elevator?" Gwen asked. Max having to take the next one due to the Vulpimancers.

Ben set Albeta on her feet and Gwen asked "So Ben can react faster then his own brain can keep up with?"

"Pretty much." Ben said.

"Uh Ben how were you able to do that? I've had fights that got someone trying that and Amazonian was still strong enough to knock a roided out villian down with her upper arms behind her back."

"Ben's not a default human." Omni said "There are 6 versions 'Ben' I can read. Ben, Ben_1,-

"Yeah I was thinking if 1 million years of evolution could be simulated why not 1-2 hundred like 50 times as me with a specific augmentation?"

"So the Ben who isn't absolutely destroyed by whatever he puts in is the template." Gwen said "Pretty wrinkle brain thinking Ben."

Ben smiled and Albeta said "That implies Ben can set his device to use something other then a sample. Or he's using some other method."

"There's a thing in documents called 'Copy and Paste'." Gwen said "Do your documenting systems not have that?"

Albeta thought "There is a Highlight Section for Notes but..."

"Could you make an Evolved Gwen?" Gwen asked.

Omni violently shook her head.

"Ben can use User Files." Trixie said "Grey is actually Azmuth's Neural Print on a Different Galvan's body with Ben's Neural Print loading on top of it. If Gwen used it her mind would just be overwhelmed."

"NO I WILL NEVER TRY ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" Omni said pointing at Gwen.

"Ok Ok." Gwen said "I wouldn't want it anyway."

"Technically if we could get a Female Ben generated you'd have a form." Trixie said tapping her cheek.

"Or you turning into Ben." Albeta said.

"Ben's user profile in me includes a Data Cluster." Omni said "Why do you think Trixie can make a Ben Vilgax? If Ben's transformation was pulled up it could delete you."

"Anything else you've done to the Omnitrix?" Omni asked.

Trixie disappeared into the dial for a second.

"Uh you might have one thing in there." Trixie said "Don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad?" Gwen asked.

"Not you..." Ben said then gestured to Omni.

"Uh Omni look for a species called 'Big Think'." Ben said.

Omni patted herself down and when her hand was on her butt she glared at Ben "You dick, you hid this from me! From the Great Thinker! He's gonna be pissed when-"

Gwen pushed down the dial and something popped up.

The girls eyes light up when she saw the figure.

"Gwen please." Omni shouted "Let's talk about-"

Slow press.

"Please I don't know what's gonna..."

Click.

"I'm scared!" Omni screamed.

"Sweet! Biggus Branus." Gwen said "Or am I technically Whitematter if I'm the girl Greymatter?"

"That's in the Playlist?!" Albeta said looking.

"No!" Omni shouted "Ben stop renaming Ultimate Evolutions and hiding them!"

Gwen had the HUD running "Ohhh Ben you're the best cousin a girl could have!"

They made it to floor and they walked or floated in.

"So what others have you renamed?" Trixie asked.

"The Useful ones." Ben said.

"You mean..." Trixie said.

'Ultimate Jetray, Graymatter, Upgrade. Everything that could repair my system in case that backup failed." Ben sent 'I was paranoid at the time I'm sorry for hiding them.'

"Uh which play-"

"NO!" Omni shouted pointing at Albeta causing her to gulp "I have no idea how this!" Gesturing to Bigus Brainus "Is even avaliable for me!"

"It's a different species technically." Trixie said shrinking looking like she was hiding in the Nanite-Trix.

Luhley

The sound of screaming was what she saw when she walked to the entrance.

"Ben I thought you were..." Luhley slowed when the Levitating creature turned.

Luhley had seen Ultimate Graymatter. That...wasn't.

"Luhley good to see ya, meet Gwen." Ben said gestured.

The Mechamorph arm reached out and Luhley had shook the hand with minimal reaction. "Hi, Officer Luhley."

"Gwen Tennyson." Gwen said.

"So did you build her's?" Luhley asked.

"Nope, found the real one." Gwen said "Ben just renamed an Ultimate and it was in the Playlist."

"Oh." Luhley said "Ben you knew where the Omnitrix was?"

"Not my secret to share." Ben said.

"Why is it so weird?" Gwen asked.

"Gwen the fact the Omnitrix is real to me is because I worked in the building that made it." Luhley said "and Ben told me about how he got the one in his universe."

"But it is often a myth to the universe." Albeta said "Even though I-*cough* -I heard a reliable source."

"Oh is that..."Luhley looked to see a red unit on Albeta's arm. "Right Not my Business." Holding her hands up.

"Thank you." Ben said.

"Could I get a look at you Gwen?" Luhley asked.

Gwen floated forward and Luhley looked "Seemless connection. Just like Ultimate Greymatter or Ben's body. How does it happen without a Machine Spirit forming?"

"I don't know." Gwen said shifting her hands into stuff.

Mail room

Ben picked up his invites and turned to see.

"Ben!"

"Shar." Ben said eyes wide at seeing her in casual clothes.

'Oh hello there." Trixie said.

"We were told you were on break." Shar said.

"Just picking up some Off Planet mail." Ben said.

"Oh I am sending a message to my family." Shar said holding a few letters.

"Hello." Trixie said popping up on Ben's arm.

"Oh hello." Shar said as Ben raised his arm.

"Shar this is Trixie." Ben said.

"Rook Shar, officially a Officer of the Plumber Inniative." Shar said.

"Trixie, UI of The Nanite-Trix."  Trixie said smiling "Ben why haven't you spoke of this cutie?"

"We've been on like 2 missions." Ben said.

'BREED!" Trixie shouted through the connection.

'UNDERLING!" Ben shouted back. "You know she's kinda new."

"New? I've been his OS back when he got the first one." Trixie said "I got a update, a few new drivers and ready to party."

"Well it is a shame you missed the last 2 weeks then." Shar said "If you are as half as driven as Ben you will be welcomed."

"Oh we are gonna get along." Trixie said.

'What are you doing?!" Ben said.

'Dude I can sense the hormone shift in yours and her blood." Trixie said 'Your the one with the scanner in his eyes."

"It was good seeing you Shar." Ben said.

"You as well Ben." Shar said.

"Hey Shar have you ever seen Ben's Revonnahgander form?" Trixie asked.

"Actually yes I've met Bishop Ben." Shar said.

Ben suddenly had to blink out the increased heart rate detection.

"Ohhh Bishop you say?"

"Trixie." Ben said.

'Give me one good reason-"

'UN-DER-LING!" Ben shouted 'I can bang anything not blood related to me or in my job."

"Wel ltell me your opinion on him?" Trixie asked.

"Well Bishop is..." Shar went quiet as the shout of NEXT interrupted it.

Ben got out of there with his invites.

"Trixie. There's...There's a fine line when-"

'She's officially an Officer. She's older then you by a year if her bio scans are correct, which match her records, and she's under the same Magister as you." Trixie said.

"Trix...save that energy."

'Oh I got plenty. I'm asking you to do one of the functions of this thing." Trixie said 'Dude she was-"

'A crush Trixie." Ben said 'Thats all there is. Please...not anyone that works in this building. I really want to keep an image here."

"Sure thing...we're off to win you a Tetramand anyway." Trixie said.

"I guess." Ben said.

"Ben Tennyson Intergalactic Breeding Guide." Trixie said.

"Please don't name that file that." Ben said.

Later

Albeta Crimson was the official name of her new identity.

"Alright what's the plan, ship or 'Express route'." Ben asked.

Line

Sorry I was planning on Ben getting to Khoros a few chapters ago but then I realized how far I brought Ben so I moved it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 226 12
This is the first time I've done something for this but this is a Ben 10 story where Ben Tennyson isn't the only one who possesses an Omnitrix, only...
4.7K 55 15
what if during the events of benwolf when ben turned back human he was split into two versions of himself as the original ben remains with his family...
2.3K 84 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
52.2K 1K 13
Ben Tennyson is sent into another dimension and gets trapped there, but he meets some hero's in the Arrowverse. This will take place around season 4...