Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Week Off Part 5

1.8K 54 81
By AnimeEagleScout

Morning of Day 3 of Ben's Week Off.

Finally onto the stuff Ben wanted to do.

Volunteer work, space fun and donuts.

Desert

Ben woke up to his HUD flashing.

[Booting...]

[MISSING OMNI-PELLET]

Ben looked down at his hand.

"Ben what's going on?!" Trixie shouted in his head.

'Alarm clock and the Low-Jack. I can find the Pellet anywhere on a planet and through it you." Ben said.

Her hologram appeared and blushed.

'I want our first transformation to be a test." Ben said as a port appeared above his heart 'when this goes in I'm gonna dial in one you aren't gonna like but we are gonna use him one day. He's saved under the 'Disrespect' Playlist."

Trixie patted her self like she was looking for your wallet or keys and her eyes widened. "Ben are you serious?"

'Trixie...he's the only one to prove to this one we aren't scared of him. It's the only way to tell him Gwen is off limits and Terra isn't to be fucked with." Ben said as the alien was selected in his HUD.

"Can we please pick something else? We could go Waybig and Rath? Or-" Ben gave her a look. The one that he was testing her willingness to actually be a Weapon of Peace AND A Tool of Hero.

The link they had let her know he was nervous too. It wasn't him sending them it was her reading his Nanites and him reading hers.

"Right...big girl time...Generating Transformation." Trixie said.

The dial popped up with the hologram.

Ben slammed it down.

"Sucker Punch!" Sucker Punch shouted.

She appeared again "Ok this is fine." She said.

"Trixie. My dear. I, Sucker Punch, Chimera Sui Generis transformation of Ben Tennyson, will be used during our final vengeance against our arch enemy but that's not who I picked." Sucker Punch said. Voice sounding like Dark Danny from Danny Phantom. His voice more smooth then Vilgax but just as intimidating."I told you the Disrespect Playlist. I know he's in here and I know the Genetic Memory was copied in the User Profile the day you were on his arm."

Trixie lip quivered. "I'm scared. What if his Neural Profile..."

Ben put his right hand to his chest over his heart. "He's not gonna take over this...it's you and me." Ben said.

Trixie shuttered. "Generating Transformation..."

Ben grinned when it showed up and the dial popped up.

"Hey..." Ben said "Partners..."

"Partners."

Sucker Punch's fist slammed it down.

"Officer Omnigax." Ben shouted as he felt the Neural Print flood his brain.

[Loading Auxiliary Memory Core...]

Ben felt the Muscle Memory and years of fighting, years of fight himself loaded up and then his memory core had layered his mind over them so Vilgax Neural Print was overridden in the transformation.

'Ok... now we can turn back right?" Trixie asked.

'He's gonna be the one I use to put him down for good." Ben said through the mental link. "Calm your fear Trixie. I, Officer Omnigax, Alpha Rank of the Plumber Inniative am in full control of this. Now let's have some fun with this."

Ben got a running start and punched a rock formation.

Ben laughed as he titled his head.

Ben's HUD pulled up every weapon and power on him.

Ben charged the Emerald Beam of Brutality and shot a rock.

'Still here Trix." Ben said internally.

Omnigax laughed as he charged the lasers. While Ben sent positive words to Trixie.

When they had zigged and zagged he had aimed them right at himself.

'Ben it's coming for us!" Trixie shouted.

Ben lifted his arm forming the shield bubble blocking the beams.

Ben tested the gauntlet changing to a arm shield.

Trixie had set the time out but nothing happened.

"Trixie, we are as one." Omnigax let out.

'You can change me as you wish but timing out is an executive decision." Ben said 'I've got enough power and my mind is safe there is no excuse for it anymore. You are in a weapon now Trixie. We are used for good but it is a weapon and random time outs are a no. A Weapon of Peace and A Tool of Unity."

Trixie nodded and the notification of transformation was activated as Ben turned to Four Arms.

"Four Arms." Ben shouted flexing.

'New look?" Ben asked.

'It's a variant I found in Primus during..." Trixie trailed off "anyway I can go subcategories of species....when the Primus link is active."

'I like it." Ben said then out loud "Might be useful one day to have two different subspecies."

Ben looked to the sky which wasn't even fully lit when he was about to send a single for Jetray when the dial popped up.

'Getting motor memory from that look at our Master Control time." Trixie said.

Jumping into the air and heading into space.

'Wait what's-" Trixie saw them get to hyperspace and head straight for the moon.

'We were made to bring the universe together so time to start using it for benefits to the universe.  Upgrade please mi lady?"

Trixie dialed it in and Ben was turned into the Blob of Nanomachines and walked.

"You know...Terra's got a pretty good moon all considered.

"Reminds me of pictures of Galvan-b." Trixie said.

Where'd you see those?" Upgrade asked.

"When I was getting my Driver's for the True Omnitrix." Trixie said.

Ben activated a mental command and a warning appeared for Trixie. "Evolution Feature Activated..."

The Machine Spirits yelped as she seem to brace for something.

"Hu was expti-" and her world went white. Her wheel was changed to an entirely new set.

"In Ultimate form you have a new wheel but it's Ultimates only." Ben said as Ultimate Upgrade started floating towards the building.

"Hey what are you doing here?!" Lu shouted.

"We are representative of Terra's Luna Return Inniative." Upgrade said "Are you feeling your equipment is currently lacking or your security not as good as I possibly can be? Any damaged equipment at all is to be completely fixed for free under the new Inniative."

"Well my robots was mostly smashed by some people and I haven't gotten around to repairing them." Lu said.

They were brought to a just field of destroyed robots and a few floating remaining damage.

Ben tutted and said "This is definitely covered sir. Please stand back as to avoid potential safety risks." Trixie giggled at Ben's act but the direct connect prevented her from blowing the lie.

Ultimate Upgrade threw blobs of Nanites at the remaining working ones and they were repaired.

'Oh so you can just..." Trixie started realizing Ben's remote control was able to change the light on the pattern. She was in control of the glowing blue ones.

"Excuse me sir you may go inside this is a rather tedious process." Ben said.

"Fine by me. Got a new issue of Zero gravity jugs. Got one with 3 tits." Lu said.

"Sweet." Ben said.

When Lu left Ben floated to the middle of the field.

"This is gonna take forever!" Trixie shouted.

"Oh that is where you are wrong." Ben said as Trixie watched from one of her controlled robots sensors as their body completely disemble.

"Ben!" Trixie shouted but then the entire field started glowing as dust started shoving the pieces together. Then those grabbing other pieces.

"Cool thing about Ultimate Mechamorphs." Ben said from the robot floating next to her current vision source. "We can make manufacture Nanomachines from raw materials."

"Wait...Ben why can't I see?" Trixie asked.

"I can't see anywhere but the robot right now Trixie." Ben said as the robots were built and a swarm of nanites started to coat the moon like Galvan-B "I made some mining robots out of them and they're gonna turn the whole moon into Raw Nanomachines."

"So they can be used to build but not gain Sentience."

Ben appeared next to her and the robots assembled.

"Cool part is they'll hide under the surface so no one will see it till our whole moon is one lump of clay to shape." Ultimate Upgrade said throwing a mass into the coms tower "Just adding a bit of security and protection from external threats. You wanna pick one?"

Trixie turned the wheel and tapped it.

Ben turned into Ultimate Jetray.

"Wanna see how fast we can do a year?" Ultimate Jetray asked.

"Yes!"

An hour after Ben left

Flying gently down Ultimate Jetray landed exactly where they left and turned human. He pulled up a body X-ray and saw his body was still modified from his Nanites.

"I couldn't get rid of your others. Not after they brought us so close." Trixie said "Hopefully one day they'll be Our Nanites?"

"One day. But please limit the mistransforming to if I'm absolutely in danger." Ben asked "I've gotten good at making my choices and some suggestions instead of out right mistransforming would be good. Ok?"

"Sure." Trixie said.

Ben looked down at himself and his eyes widened "Did I piss myself last night."

His eyes blinked on his scanner. "Hey!" Trixie said "You said partners remember?"

"You have your scanner?" Ben asked.

"It was in my AI. Think of an app you can't really erase." Trixie said "Activate your Arm Nanites and hold your hand over it."

Ben did and saw a grid pattern. "Material sampler for Plumber Work. It can even..." Trixie sniffed and blinked "Well good news you didn't piss yourself."

"How is not...the amount."

"You're the one who fused the Breeding Instinct into your chest." Trixie said "That can't be disabled so your unlimited stamina in the bedroom must have been on when we were...Getting back together. Nanites took it as actual..."

"Yeah uh is my Clothing selection menu still up?" Ben asked.

Trixie looked and said "Uh is it labeled Clothing Feature or Uniform Mode?"

"Uh try uniform mode." Ben said.

"Oh is this hardlight?!" Trixie asked as the menu popped up "Where was this all this time?"

"Grey made it." Ben said tapping the 'Clean Clothing' circle and tapped the Hero Uniform.

Ben saw a entirely new outfit form on him.

"Oooh this is cool!" Trixie said.

Ben nodded and Trixie got a notification.

"Oh It's a message from your Son." Trixie said.

"Time you customized your Uniform."

B

en smiled and said "Hey Trixie wanna have some fun?"

"Weren't we already?"

Ben closed his eyes sending her something and she giggled "Ok that is one use for that one."

Trixie popped up XLR8 and Ben grinned as he turned and headed off towards a donut shop he remembered from the first trip.

"Hang onto your ass this is gonna get intense." Ben said slamming the Dial.

The lightning hit them as they went Ultimate and Trixie was squaling at how amazing this was.

Rustbucket

Gwen woke up to the sound of a familiar voice.

"Gwen Tennyson!" Vilgax shouted

"Vilgax!" Gwen shouted scrambling for a transformation.

Gwen had been thinking Vulcaner but Omni had just dialed up the closest thing Gwen was thinking.

"Walk out and face-"

Gwen walked out and blinked.

Max walked out with a plasma shotgun and Albedo stumbled out as a Kineceleran.

"Gwen Tennyson. I, Omnigax, Alpha Rank Officer of the Plumber Inniative, weilder of the Nanite-Trix and grandson of the Great Magister Max Tennyson." The Chimera Sui Generis said reaching behind them holding out a box of donuts. "Bring confectionerys for morning consumption."

The three all blinked dumbfounded.

"Green eyes." Albedo started.

"Plumber uniform." Max continued.

"Badge." Gwen concluded.

"And Your favorite Machine Spirit Trixie." Trixie popped out the dial.

"BEN?!" The three shouted.

Trixie sent the time out request and Ben tilted his head as he hit accept and the massive form turned back into Ben.

Ok so to clear things up

New Nanite-Trix is controlled by the combined effort of Ben and Trixie.

Ben mentally selects the alien and Trixie has to pop the dial up. She can suggest things but if Ben's say running for his life his Slammer List will auto change.

Ben can go Ultimate but Trixie can change Ultimates.

Ben just unlocked Unlimited Changes at Trixies discretion but it means he can't be timed out by her.

I really wasn't gonna start this until the start of the actual High War or others but I looked back at the previous chapters with Trixie and they've been very not Ben. "They've Been."

So Ben's not gonna have mistransformations like the True Omnitrix but he does have to actually interact with Trixie.

Also the old nerves in Ben's arm to the Data Cluster makes it so Trixie can talk to Ben and AI Ben faster then Ben would even realize.

Think of it like this:

During Master Control Ben can Instinctively change at will by thinking.

This let's him and Trixie talk at such a fast speed that the world is in bullet time while they are deciding.

This is my idea for Ben to deal with losing his absolute control while making the relationship more equal.

Ben's eye scanners can send information faster to his Data Cluster then his own nerves and Trixie was able to interrupt him turning on his scanners.

As for how this works. Level 20 technology and A touch of whatever.

Recap: Data Cluster Ben and Trixie talk at the speed of thought so when Ben changes the world sees it near instantly.  but Data Ben and Trixie are basically able to have an entire conversation before Ben even blinks at the threat.

And Data Ben is constantly keeping Ben's meat brain up to date so it isn't like she's having a silent conversation.

I hope this sounds good enough for this because this spiraled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 542 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

14K 500 24
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...
1.2K 72 4
Everyone's heard of the story and legend of Ben Tennyson and on how he saved the universe countless of times. But what if there was another? Another...
112K 3.2K 45
The actual Ben 10 story that actually follows the continuity with my ideas added in. Ben 10 belongs to cartoon network and all artwork used belongs t...