TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

24. Omi and Nik in trouble

3.1K 382 87
By santhiyasuresh

Omi was on call huffing " Bhai bhai,  please save us, please come soon "

Karan looked confused hearing him, anyways he was near to their home. He could hear nik shouting, he was very sure something happened and his pregnant wife is beating the shit out of them. 

He entered the house and was shocked to see the condition of it, everything was scattered, omi was laying on ground tired and his eyes widen seeing nik condition, he immediately moved to him and pulled his hairs from her fist.

She was huffing like Bull, nik flopped on the couch and she made a crying face looking at Karan. Her tears started flowing and he immediately pulled her in his lap and cocooed her. 

Karan " kya hogaya mera bacha.. Kyu maararho aap unne "

Teja " sunnnyyyy "

Her lips wobbled and he become so worried, he kissed her cheeks and said sweet things to calm her down.

Karan " it's okay sweetie, I will beat the hell out of him, they make my jaan cry, how dare they. Meri baby Jaan inni good girl hai, usko ruladiya dono nalayak ne.. Bad boys they are, haina baby "

She snuggled to him nodding yes and omnik looked at each other.

Karan glared them and they looked at him with puppy eyes " We are the victim " look and he signalled them to be quiet for sometime. She calm down after a while and he cupped her cheeks. 

Karan " No more crying, ab bolo kya kiya"

She become angry again and ready to pounce while he pulled her and hugged her tightly.

Karan " aap mujhe batao, I will handle them "

Omi " Bhai, sunlo phele phir hume daato "

Teju " Oye chup, zuban mat kholna "

Karan " omi chup beito.. Aap bolo Jaana "

Teju played with his shirt button and started with the flashback

She was taking a nap, mumma and papa went to their friend house. So Karan asked omi and Nik to be at home, he went to meet someone. She woke up after a nap and walked outside ,she smiled at the duo who were eating something. They also smiled back at her, she looked into their bowl and frowned, soon her sense got back and she realized what they are having. 

Teja " omiiiii, nikhillllllll "

She screamed their name and they drop down from couch in fear, they were not aware y she was angry at them.  They looked each other and she walked to them hastily, she saw they emptied the whole box and she was red in anger now. 

Teja " how dare you both "

Nik " bhabhi  kya hua "

Omi " chilla kyu raheho "

Teja "Mujhse puchrahe ho kya hua, how dare you both.. Paap kiya tum dono ne "

omi and nik were totally confused and they looked at her, she was so angry.

Omi "sach mei nahi samaj aarahe hai "

She pulled the bowl from them and they both stood up she kicked them , they fall back on couch and she was beating the hell of them, they were screaming and yelling her to stop. She held their hairs and rotate their head.

Omi " bhabhi dard horahah.. Please chodo"

Teja " ye uss kaam karne se phele sochna hoga tujhe "

She pulled his hairs and he screamed, she left him and punched nik on his stomach,
Omi took the chance and called Karan. He crawled back and nik was her prey now. She held his hairs and thats when Karan came inside.

She finished and Karan looked at her confused, isme reason to nahi.

Karan " par jaana reason kya hai.. Kya kiya unone "

She looked at them, they were also confused. 

Karan " Bolo jana "

Teja " ask them what they were having.. They finished the box haina..voh toh mera haina "

He looked at her confused and then realized what she was talking , omnik also exchanged looks and they looked at her with wide eyes

Omnik " ice-cream "

They screamed and Karan laughed hard looking at their faces. 

Omi " you were beating the shit out of us for a ice-cream "

Nik " Seriously bhabhi..bas ek ice-cream keliye "

Teja " oyeeee chup.. Bas ice-cream nahi...icecreammmmm hai..aur voh mera hai..khabardar , mere khane ko dhekna bhi mat.. Samjhi "

Omi " bhai stop laughing "

Karan in between his laugh " Hahah... Omi... Nikhil.... Your face... Ice-cream.... Kisne bola tereko uski ice-cream khane keliye.. You know her condition right "

Teja " sunny dattoo.. Zyada"

Karan " Aur bache ho kya dono.. Iss waqt ice-cream kon khata hai.. "

Teja " sunny, don't say that. I eat na.. U should ask, y you took my laddo icecream, voh to uski hai aur princess ki.. Aise datna chahiye sunny "

He laughed and omnik forgot all the beating seeing her cute face.

Karan " par jaan, they don't know it's yours right. Voh fridge pe tha and they took it as normal. That's not their fault na baby "

She kept quiet thinking and kept her head on his chest, looked at the duo who was kind of messed up. She felt bad, her moodswing was on high, she know it's not a big thing but her messed up hormones were making her do this.

She started crying making everyone panick

Karan " now y r u crying baby "

He wiped her tears and she pouted at him.

Teja looked at omnik who was concerned, she felt guilty.

Teja " I m sorry, I m sorry I don't know y i reacted like that, I m really sorry "

Karan " are baby it's okay.. Please don't cry "

He saw omi walking outside without saying anything, he thought he really felt bad and decided to talk to him later. Nik came forward and held her hands. 

Nik " bhabhi please don't cry, it's okay. We know it's your mood swings, you dont need to cry, sachi mujhe dard nahi horaha. Aap roh mat "

Teja " I m sorry chotu...Omi is angry with me. He left without saying anything. I made him sad...  "

Nik nodded no " He will be back to normal soon, aur voh na dargayi kahi aap phirse mare toh "
He said the last line teasing, she looked at him with pout " nahi.. Aise nahi karungi"

Karan looked at them with a smile, he wanted to talk to omi fast ,she was guilty and he can't let her be sad for this. 

He left her with Nik who was talking to their princess now and teja was giggling, he called omi ,the call went unanswered. He called again and heard his voice, not from the phone, but from behind him.

He turned to see omi standing there, with few bags in his hand. She ran to him seeing him and hugged him

Teja " I m sorry omi bhai, I m really sorry. I dont know y I reacted like that. Please forgive your bhabhi. I will give all my ice-cream to you, no gussa please. "

Omi have the parcel to nik and hugged her back " Bhabhi jaan, y r u sorry. I m not gussa bhabhi, I know you and i can understand y u reacted like that. "

Teja " phir kyu aise chali gaye, I was scared ki tum gussa ho"

Omi " ye lane keliye "

She looked at him showing the parcel and she frowned, he grinned and asked her to have a look. She got excited seeing the packet, it was fresh homemade ice-cream from her favourite shop , she hugged him saying thank you number of times.

(Most ice cream is made with lots of heavy cream and eggs. It tastes delicious but it’s not very health-conscious.

- Using milk can be a tasty and healthier alternative to traditional cream.

- For something a little richer, try an ice cream made with sweetened condensed milk.

- If you prefer vegan options, you can even make ice cream with coconut milk.

This is a better option than those frozen desserts from super markets during phase of pregnancy. 

Bcoz most of the ice-cream we buy are actually frozen desserts which have more of vegetable oil than milk and it's not healthy to eat that stuff more , in general, for sure not advisable in pregnancy and for babies. Take a look at the pack ingredients before you buy them next time.)

Omi hugged her sideways and kissed her temple " Anything for you and my pari bhabhi "

He bent down and held her baby bump a little " hey pari, chachu here, bohot maza aaya hoga aapko mumma se hume pitwakar. Meri bhabhi mujhe nahi marti, it's you who said to mumma na..( teja nodded yes making the trio chuckle ) par pari aap aur mei ek hi team pe na, aur meine apni pari keliye ice-cream laye. Aap na pareshan mat karo mummo, if u want to have anything, mumma se bolo chachu will bring for you.. Okay pari "

Teju looked at him with smile and tears in her eyes. Karan came forward and hugged him tightly.

Karan " Ek min keliye mujhe bhi laga tu gussa hokar chalgaye "

Omi " Arey bhai.. Bhabhi hai meri.. My cutie nanhi si, kaise gusaa rahu mei unse. Look at her, issi shakal se kon gusaa rehpata "

Karan chuckled " that's right "

Both omnik hugged her from side and Karan pouted. She signalled  him and he hugged her from front.

They did lot of masti and had ice-cream together.

.....................................................................

Both were laying on bed cuddling , his one arms wrapped protectively around her waist and other caressing the bump. She snuggled into his chest kissing them again and again.

Teja " sunny when will mumma and Papa come "

Karan " tomorrow morning jaan "

She nodded and he kissed her temple.

Karan " neend nahi aarahe hai kya "

Teja " Nah, kal second ultrasound Haina, I am excited and nervous. Baby healthy hogi na sunny, I can't bear anything wrong with her. Aur we can hear her heartbeat also.. Sunny, humara baby.. We r going to see her sunny, she must have grown well now. "

Her eyes held the happiness which can't be measure and he nodded with tears, sure he is going to sleep until he see his princess tomorrow. He can't wait to see her. 

Karan " I can't wait to see her laddoo..she took my heartbeat when I saw her for first time, sea shell size thi voh.. She is the only one, I fall for her at first sight , I love her so much "

Teja smiled but frown hearing the last line " wait what.. You fall for her first sight, so who I am, you didn't tell me that till now. Y didn't fall me for first sight. "

He closed his eyes and she glared at him,  then whine " sunny... Sunnyyyy.. Talk to me.. Sunny "

She bite his chest and he screamed..

Karan " oye naagin.. "

Teja " bolo I m the first girl u fall at first sight, she is second na "

He chuckled and nodded no

Karan " I liked you when I met you first, then I become fond of you,  phir slowly I got addicted to you and finally beintehaa mohabbat huye apse biwi... but I loved her when I saw her first time.. Aur yes, you r my first baby always and you r my priority, so don't be jealous of your daughter now "

He laughed at the end and she pouted at him.

Teja " you r mine "

Karan " I m yours "

He pulled her up and kissed her lips and she responded back with a smile. He pulled apart later and stroke her back.

Karan " sojao jaaan "

He bent a little to her bump and caresses it softly " good night princess. Will meet you tomo Papa ki jaan "

He kissed teja forehead " Good night biwi"

She smiled and held his hand in hers before drifting to sleep. He admired her for sometime and eventually slept thinking about the wonders the next day going to bring their life

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa.. I hope you like this chapter and please share your views. 

I m a crazy ice-cream lover, I saw a reel on my instagram which showed about this frozen desserts and ice-cream, I was shocked at first then I searched about it, I cross checked and found that was true. What we r consuming in the name of ice-cream is nothing but a huge amount of oil with some milk and cream stuff.

If you r pregnant, health conscious, have any heart or liver issues, or women with irregular periods and under treatments for it , please avoid having it and go for pure ice-cream, you can see the label, if it's mentioned ice-cream instead of frozen dessert, you can go for it.

I hope this information helps. 

It's kwalitywalls frozen desserts

This is ice-cream :)

Thank you

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
89.4K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
76.2K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊