The Cursed Lycan

By HumbleSmith123

Ella was the alpha's daughter. She was the supposed heir and first female Alpha of the pack after her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final

Chapter 45

11.5K 382 28
By HumbleSmith123

My eyes scanned through his face as I grimaced, tucking a few stray strands of hair off my face aggressively as I gave him a questioning look.

He exhaled heavily and dipped his hands into his pockets, his eyes glinting with dangerous emotions like a serial killer who just missed his prey. He seemed to be thinking a lot in his head, and I knew it was the best way to put a smile on my face.

That was all he had been concerned about all his life. He doesn't believe he has a life of his own, nor does he care about his own desires. He was going to do everything possible to make me get what I wanted and be happy again.

"What weakness does Ella have, and how in hell did she get all these powers you are mentioning? So you mean both of us can't attack and defeat her together?" I grunted, and he shook his head sideways before squatting right in front of me.

He moved his palm to my reddened cheek and blew air from his mouth to it.

"Does it still hurts? I am so sorry for this. I rather die than allow it happen again." He mumbled calmly, caressing it gently to sooth the pain, but I wasn't feeling any pain again. The slap was nothing to compare to what I was about to face in the future if I didn't tread carefully.

"If our entire pack comes together physically to fight Ella, we won't be able to win her, not to talk of just the two of us. There are other ways to destroy her life without battle. She has the powers; we know her weakness." He smiled for the first time, even when it seemed forced.

"What is that bitch weakness? Tell me so I'll use it and make sure she rots under the ground!!" I fumed, peering at him as I anxiously waited for an answer. My head was aching from the different scary thoughts clamoring in my brain. I couldn't think straight. All I badly wanted was for Ella to die off and be gone forever so I would have hope and a chance to get Dracula, but it just appeared to be impossible wishes that might never happen.

"Please be fast! Tell me her weakness!" I was almost yelling at Randy as he took a few minutes to think about whatever else was going through his mind.

That fact that the Red Moon Pack, who were our greatest enemies and people we secretly planned to unleash terror on, were now the same pack that got a powerful girl like Ella to protect them, was frustrating. How Darren kept being so lucky is what I don't understand.

He is very wicked, heartless, and selfish, yet things kept working out well for him. He almost destroyed our pack after stealing that staff, even though he knew well that it was meant for my father to have after what he did.

"You have to calm down at this moment. Act good and friendly, then break her from within. I know how much you hate Ella, but you must push away all that and pretend to be a changed girl." He began, and I gave him a sneer as his statement irked and itched me in the ears.

"What are you saying? Is this the so-called weakness?" I huffed, and he shrugged again.

"Her weakness is the Lycan prince. She is deeply in love with him, and he is the only one that can break her and render her entirely powerless."

"That simply means we have no hope! You call this a weakness? The Lycan prince I know will never hurt Ella, not even a little bit!" I scoffed, and he nodded .

"Yes, I know. But he can hurt her without knowing. We need to work with a lot of people, including our enemy." He sighed, frowning at that part.

"Who?" I questioned abruptly

"Alpha Darren and Laura, his mate. I had done a lot of research and found out why these two hate Ella so much. Alpha hates his daughter because she killed his mate, and Laura, on the other hand, is a demon agent, so she wants to get rid of Ella for the demons." He relayed slowly, and I frowned.

"If we succeed in killing Ella, does that mean the demons will be able to invade and destroy us just as we had heard from prophesies?" I inquired in anxiety.

"Ella can't be killed with her new great powers. We aren't killing her, but we will destroy all the love between her and the Lycan prince. She is destined to stop the demons, and that's all she should focus on, not taking away the man you love." He cooed to me, stroking my hair as he pulled me into a warm hug.

"Yes brother. I love Dracula so much. He is like my life—my breath of life. I can't survive seeing him with another girl. My heart longs and beats for him. I feel complete when he is with me. Please, don't let your sister suffer for the rest of her life." I sulked, sobbing under his arms, my body trembling at the thought of seeing him mark Ella in my imagination.

I had never been in love before now. I don't believe in fated mates and haven't met anyone, which is something I don't wish to have since I first set my eyes on Dracula. He is the man my life needs.

"I won't fail you. I owe you and your family my life. Just make peace with Ella and Dracula for now. We will beg for mercy and become their friends by all means. After then, we will go to the next part of the plan to destroy their love. Imagine getting pregnant for Dracula and having Ella watch the video clip of him having passionate sex with you...." He whispered into my ears, and I saw myself smiling sheepishly.

The imagination of what he told me filled my head, and I couldn't help the heavy breathing and gasp of excitement that took over me.

"Are you going to make that happen?" I moaned, and he nodded, pecking my forehead.

"With that huge heartbreak, Ella will never want to have anything to do with him. He will have no explanation because he won't even believe he did such a thing. With his first child in your womb, he is bound to be with you. I also have something else in mind that will totally put their love to an end. They will end up rejecting each other!" He concluded and stood up.

"Let's go to Dracula's office now and beg for his mercy. Trust me, the Lycan prince will be yours." He spoke with assurance and winked at me before stretching out his hand for me to take.

I exhaled a mouthful of air, rubbed my cheek soothingly again, readjusting my school uniform, and took his hand. I smiled at him, but he was forcing back his smile and made him look weird.

"You have to learn how to smile freely. Your classmates will be scared at this stony face of yours!" I teased, and he shrugged.

"I don't care about any classmate. I hate this school already. The female students won't stop ogling and irritating the shit out of me!" He hissed as we made our way out.

We got to the office, and I felt really scared to go in.

"What if he....

"Don't think negatively." Let's go in." He coaxed and knocked.

"Come in, please." We heard Dracula voiced out desperately. We were surprised at how gentle it sounded, but when we got in, it dawned on us that he mistook us for Ella.

"Fuck! Look who we have here?!" He snarled in pure disappointment and anger, his eyes glinting in fury, glazing all over my body as if they would eat me up.

"Please, we need to talk." My brother was the one who had the courage to talk, as I was already backing away. I was seeing his eyes glowing red and claws replacing his fingernails.

"I don't talk to fools. Scarlett, so you were the one who used the forbidden charm! You did it to me and made me blame it on that innocent girl. You made me hurt her terribly!!" His voice roared like a lion as he rose in his towering height as he was slowly shifting.

His aura was becoming lethal, sending alarms to me, telling me to take to my heels.

"We know we offended you; that's why we are here. To plead for forgiveness and help you have Ella back. Please don't kill us. Remember, out parent saved your parent's. Spare her, for she was carried away by her obsession."

Randy went down to his knee, bowing down to his head, and I quickly joined him, but I wished I had followed my instincts and run away.

Our plea was falling on deaf ears like water pouring on a hard rock. We really underestimated his ability to show up at this moment.

It started with my brother, Randy, who was at the front while I was hiding behind him. Dracula rose in his huge Lycan beast, which was like a bloodsucking monster standing straight with fangs shooting out and eyes deadly to look at.

He fired a powerful kick at my brother's belly, and it flung him aside, crashing on the wall, giving him a clearer view of me.

I heard the hit and raised my head, only to be faced with those pair of eyes filled with venom.

"I won't report you to my father to be beheaded when I can do it myself with ease. No one can play tricks on me and go scot free, no matter who it is. I don't give a shit what your parent did for my parent. Go to hell!!" He growled violently, and before I could wake up from my panic to think about whether to run or plead for mercy, his strong hand gripped my neck, and all his long, sharp claws lunged into my neck, all buried inside.

I burst into a screeching cry, struggling to free myself as I shook my head to escape but ended up getting his claws piercing deeper, my blood spilling profusely as excruciating pain waved through me.

I couldn't breathe well as he pulled me up from the ground with his grip on my neck until my legs were above the ground.

"Dracula, please....please... " I pleaded in a soft tone, having a little hope that it will melt his heart as he had once complimented me on this tone, but what I got after using it now was a hard headbutt that almost broke my skull. His headbutt formatted my brain and made me hazy as everything began to spin around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 8.2K 47
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
25.8K 896 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
358K 7.7K 34
Just a bunch of Stray Kids one-shots imagines based on my random and weird ideas. Mostly fluffs and have a happy ending since I can't really write ma...
481K 10.8K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...