Genshin Impact: Lemons

De Godslayer2468

A book of lemon's that will involve of course lemon with many of Genshin lovely waifu's. The Characters who... Mais

Chapter 1 (Ayaka)
Chapter 3 (Nilou)
Chapter 4 (Shenhe)
Chapter 5 (Faruzan)
Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)
Chapter 7 (Raiden Ei)
Chapter 8 (Lynette)
Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)
Chapter 10 (Layla)
Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)
Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)
Chapter 13 (Kokomi)
Chapter 14 (Navia)
Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)
Chapter 16 (Clorinde)

Chapter 2 (Mona)

4.8K 35 39
De Godslayer2468

Oh you all thought I was going just give you one chapter?! NOPE! I been doing things while I been silent soooo here the next one! Aka, Mona! She was my next pick!

Why? Because my head kept giving her lemon to do so let's knock one of them out the way NOW! Oh don't worry; I got much much more plan for her in the future.

Just like all the other girls in the game (That aren't a child!!!)

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether: "I still can't believe you asked me for help...."

Mona: "I saw you sitting at Angel's Share and knew you would be an excellent help for this. I don't see the issue."

Aether: "There wasn't much of an issue, I had no plan to really do any more commission for the day."

Mona: "And I happily you decided to still come."

Aether and Mona were currently walking around windwail highland in Mondstadt; why? It was because Mona took a commission from the adventure guild; she was in dire need because, you see, she needed to pay her rent.

The Astrologist forgot to pay her rent on time, and if she didn't want to get kicked out, she had to find a commission that would pay enough mora for her to pay rent and hopefully have some left over. And she got a perfect and simple one; all she had to locate was three light blue flowers.

What were these flowers? She needed to figure it out; the commission didn't say what they were or their purpose. All she got was a picture of what they looked like and the area they could find around them. Sounds simple enough, so why did she ask the Honorary knight Aether for help?

Well, simple, two sets of eyes are better than one. Knowing the deadline for her rent is soon had to grab a skilled adventure to help out just in case they ran into a group of monsters. Nothing wrong with having an extra person who is skilled at fighting.

Mona wanted to ask her good friend Fischl for help, but given she was limited on time and wanted to make this quick, she couldn't waste any more time looking for Fischl and partnering up; when she went by angel's shares; she saw Aether and Paimon talking and eating. Going up to them and explaining the situation, Aether reluctantly agreed to tag-a-long.

Even though his flying silver hair companion stayed behind and didn't want to tag along, staying back to stuff her face and guess she was hanging out with a few other friends in Mondstadt. So it was just Mona and Aether, something she won't say out loud, but she was happy with how things turned out.

Mona: "Okay let's see hmmm...alright it should be somewhere in this area; we should start looking."

Aether: "Alright...." Aether pulls his scarf a bit and puffs out some air. "Strangely, I don't remember it being hot today.

Mona: "Let's split up a bit to cover more ground but let's not go too far from each other. You check over there and I'll check over here."

Aether: "That sounds good, alright."

The two slightly separate and begin to search the area; Aether is okay with tagging along for this mission; he didn't need the mora given after the commission and other miscellaneous tasks he had done throughout the many regions explored so far. He tags along not just because a good friend asks him but because he gets to spend time with Mona.

A person Aether has grown some feelings for, like many others in Teyvat; Aether had always taken time out to help Mona with her rent or get her something to eat. Let it be because he's a nice guy or has some underlying feelings for her; he wasn't sure, but getting some time with her was excellent.

As Aether helped her look for these flowers, he was breathing hard for some reason. His face cheek would get a little redder slowly, and his body felt warm. Weird? Aether puffed out his scarf a few times as he looked up in the air; it wasn't scalding outside. It was lovely weather today. Not too cold, not too warm.

And it didn't help when Aether decided to look in Mona's general direction, who had their back turn. Aether got to see all the eye candy she is; her two twin tails with two gold compass rose ornaments clamped onto the tips. Her tight, low-cut blue-purple backless leotard is a short blue-purple cloak that doesn't cover her lower body well enough. Aether's eyes would soon linger down toward Mona's bubble butt.

Mona was no mean skinny or thicc as some of the other Mondstadt ladies, but damn, she got an ass. Aether would often try to peek too hard whenever he saw Mona walking around, and his eyes sometimes magically would find their way to Mona; often, he would sneak a glance at Mona's bubble butt whenever she was leading over a counter or not paying attention.

Aether would only look for a few seconds before snapping his head away many of those times; he never wanted to come off as a prev. But at the end of the day, Aether was still a guy and attracted to the opposite sex. And because Aether would put his mission of locating his sister first, he has built up quite the sex drive. Hey, being trapped for 500 years would do that to a man.

Aether has done an excellent job at hiding it, but he will admit he might have to get a few off too many of the ladies he comes across while traveling around Teyvat.

He often can control himself or hold it in whenever things like this happen, but he can't look away today for some reason, which drove him mad! Aether would lick his lips, and his mind slowly became a hazy mist of pure hunger, longing to be released. And a fair skin, pale sea green eyes, and waist-length dark purple hair astrologist is on the menu.

Aether slowly started going over to Mona, who didn't know what would happen. His mind became foggy with each passing second;

Both didn't know that some information Mona completely overlooked when getting told when she took the commission. The light-blue flower lets out a powerful aroma in the air that is highly effective to males, which causes the men affected by it to go into a state of mind of pure lustful desire.

Aether was only a few feet away from Mona, staring her down; his breathing was heavy, his body was burning up, and his 'friend' was suffocating in his pants, wanting to be released. There was no turning back after this. Aether slowly reaches out. He put a hand on Mona's shoulder.

Aether: "Mona..."

Mona: "Hmm? Oh Aether did you find the flower we loo-mmph!"

Mona couldn't finish as Aether grabbed her right arm and smacked his lips against her; her eyes widened. The astrologist felt confused and lost. What!? Why? Aether kissing her? What's going on?

Mona tried to pull away, but Aether pushed his head forward to insert his tongue inside Mona's mouth to deepen the kiss, causing her eyes to widen. Mona was finally able to break free for some air.

Mona: "A-Aether what has gotten in-mmph!"

Aether would dive right back in with kissing Mona; with his free hand, he would slide it around her ass, copping a feel through her silky leotard, giving it a good squeeze, and getting a moan out of Mona. What Aether heard only drove him deeper to drown in his lust.

Mona was slowly losing oxygen to breathe; she completely overlooked Aether has lungs of steel, her eyes lid getting heavy with her arms going limp, resting on his chest, but Aether would break the kiss making Mona gasp for air as she fell to her knee.

As Mona got her bearings back from Aether kissing her, the man unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, revealing his erect cock to her. Mona looked and saw Aether's dick in its glory, with her cheeks becoming a crimson red; scanning the thing, Mona's mind was racing. There was a time she wondered just how big Aether was and if they would ever do it in the future.

But this situation is a strange one?! Why was Aether coming on so hard to her, and now he was rock-hard!! Mona didn't get a chance to think as Aether pushed his dick closer to her face, Mona only knew she had to bring Aether down, and the only way for that was to get Aether to finish.

Mona wrapped her hand with the fabric of her glove around his dick; she began at a slow pace and slowly started stroking faster, going back and forth; Aether panting heavily, and slight grunts were heard from him. Looking up at him a few times and seeing him enjoying himself, Mona kept at what she was doing.

The member would throb with every few strokes signaling Mona was doing a good job; knowing it would take more to make him cum, Mona would give the head of the dick a quick lick, causing a shiver to go up Aether's spine. Then a few more, circling the tip.

Mona proceeded to give a few long licks from the underside of the dick to the side; feeling a bit better, Mona started to take some of the lengths in her mouth, taking only some of it and licking around it, pulling her head back, then back down to slowly take more and more of Aether dick until she could put at least half of his hard member in his mouth.

Mona moved her head back and forth steadily, and Aether moaned, letting her know he was feeling good. Mona felt this would be good enough and should get him to come. But after a few more head-bobs, Aether moved his hands to the side of her head.

Thrusting his hips forward, pushing his member fully down Mona's throat and her head closer to his pelvis.

Mona: "Gh-MMHM!"

Mona's eyes widen, nearly gagging a bit, her throat muscles clenching around the tip of his dick, throwing his back a bit, allowing Mona to take a quick breath before thrusting right back down her throat. Aether begins rocking his back and forth, entering his dick in and out her wet lips. Both of his hands settled on the sides of her head and fucking her face, his balls hitting her chin every time he plunged down her throat. Mona couldn't do anything but drool as Aether did what he pleased to her mouth/throat.

Holding his pants legs for some grip as he continued to pound away her throat, she resisted the urge to gag. While she was getting facefuck thinking how could this happen, deep down Mona was feeling...good? Having Aether easily overpower her with little effort and get so hard just from her body, and being outside in the wilderness away from people but still running the risk of someone catching them. It made her wet (no pun intended).

Mona hummed, and a few mewls around Aether's shaft made Aether grunt and pull his dick out. As soon as he did, Mona would cough and gasp for air. Aether is panting a bit before moving closer toward the astrologist again.

Mona: "A-Aether, can you gi-mmph!" Aether would guide Mona's mouth to his dick, covering her moan and his shaft right back into a pleasant wet sensation.

Mona closes her eyes as Aether proceeds to continue face-fuck her once again.

Mona's only option was to please Aether as fast as possible while he used her throat as a gagging sex toy. She was swirling her tongue around as best she could to stimulate more pleasure for Aether, who let out a deep moan.

Aether would angle his hips and Mona's head slightly upward so he could push his dick further down her throat, getting a few wet grunts from Mona, her throat muscles convulsing around his throbbing dick.

Aether: "M-Mona." He grunted tightly.

Mona: "Mmph!?!"

Mona would let a yelping sound as he pulled her into his pelvis and fired thick, gushing ropes of cum down her gullet. Mona's eyes widened from the sticky, slimy substance descending down her throat into her belly. Her body spasmed from the Aether orgasm. Shallowing slowly more of Aether's seed, her eyes slightly roll to the back of her head, her eyes starting to water from the lack of air.

After holding a bit, Aether pulled a cock out of her mouth. Allowing her to cough the much-needed air. Relief washes over Mona. A bit of cum in her throat made her cough, but a few firms swallows banished whatever was left of his load.

Mona wasn't expecting him to release so much, but hopefully, he calmed down, and they could talk about what just happened. But her answer would be answered as Aether would grab her arm, pull her up, and force her to turn around, holding on to the tree.

Mona: "H-Hey, what are you-" her voice would silence as she heard Aether rip a hole in her black translucent tights. Moving her leotard out of the way, exposing her pink wet pussy. "H-Hey w-wait...*moan*~"

Aether would waste no time licking her pussy/eating her out. Long inner pink juices walls; as he licked, it sent jolts of pleasure throughout Mona's body. Swirling his tongue around inside Mona's love walls, her back was slightly arc with her legs quivering from Aether tongue game.

Aether would remove his tongue, licking the outside of the pussy lips to tease here and there before digging his tongue right back in as far as possible into Mona. Tasting every last bit of her, getting Mona to moan out, trying her best to hold back.

Mona: "A-Aether...a-ahhhh~."

After a few more licks, Aether would pull his tongue out, leaving Mona a little disappointed she couldn't come, given she was so close, but she wouldn't have to wait too long. Aether stood up, splitting Mona's legs a bit apart, lining his dick up with Mona's pussy fold.

Mona: "E-Eh Aether w-wait it's-"

Aether would slam his full mast length deep into Mona, shoving it in one go, going deep into her cervix, and letting her moan out in surprise, causing her legs to shutter. A wave of discomfort and pleasure washed over her in a single quick moment. Aether would wait a bit, seeing when she was good once he felt she got accustomed to his dick.

He slowly pulled out before thrusting straight back in, pushing himself all the way to her womb. Mona felt her walls stretched to accumulate the size of Aether's girth, her walls wrapping tightly around him. Aether moaned as he felt her walls wiggle and squeeze him trying to get him to cum a lot earlier.

Aether starts piston his hips in and out of Mona as she cries out in moans with Aether fucking her. Filling her each time he enters, hitting Mona's deepest part each time. Her ass clapping against his pelvis with each thrust with a plop sound; was sending Aether over the edge more than he already was.

Mona: "Mhm! Mhm! A-Aether s-slow do-eep!" Aether pulled down her letting her beast free before cupping them in both hands.

Fucking her like a beast in heat, pistoning his hips at a face pace wetting clapping sound was the only thing begin heard in the part of the forest, the tight grip she had on his cock so addictive he couldn't stop himself.

Moving his hands away from her breast, Aether grabbed Mona's arms, forcing her back against his chest, and thrust deep into her. Mona continued moaning out in pleasure; the pain from earlier was quickly and easily replaced with a burning heat sensation deep in her lower region. As Mona looks at Aether with her head turned slightly. Aether would smack his lips against her kissing her. Mona was surprised but quickly kissed back, moaning in Another's mouth.

Both were too much in deep lust at this point; Aether would break the kiss before letting go of Mona's arms, allowing her to fall back, resting them on the tree as he continued to plow away at her. Mona herself was getting close to another orgasm; with the feeling of his cock hammering into her, scraping her walls, and thumbing against her innermost parts, it was seeing her. Mona's cries of pleasure rang out, making Aether grunt as he thrust his hips deep into her faster, slowly, the feeling of his end getting close.

His breathing was hot and heavy as he slammed his hips forth and pounded Mona raw, insides clamping down on his shaft, her walls slick with want and only encouraging him to plough her.

Getting close, Aether's mind told him to do something crazy; he would move his hand to the back of Mona's neck, providing some force choking Mona a bit, but not enough that she couldn't breathe.

Mona: "Mh-A-Aether...*gasp!!*

Mona's wall clenching around his cock was almost too much for him to handle. Losing himself in the mounting pleasure, fucking with reckless abandonment. Aether suddenly slammed inside her and came, flooding her womb with ropes of his seed. The hot sensation pushed Mona over as she also came with her orgasm. Her legs were quivering and shaking as her body tightened around Aether's dick, trying to milk him dry.

Their climax soon ended as both started to catch their breath; Aether pulled out, making Mona let out a little whimper and moan from the feeling. Seeds were leaking out.

Mona slowly believed it was over, was sure they would talk about this, and maybe Aether could explain himself - Mona felt herself get to turn around and pick up. Mona was looking at Aether, who was still hard?!!

Mona: "E-Eh!?! H-How!?!"

Aether didn't answer as he pushed himself back deep into Mona, getting another moan out of her as she once again felt full. Pleasure coursed through her as his shaft scraped her inner walls, pumping in and out of her moderately. The cum load inside her only helped him thrust smoothly into her until he was inevitably plunging himself in.

Mona was getting back into as she wrapped her arms around Aether's neck, with the top of them making eye contact and mashing their lips together, with Mona lifting her legs and wrapping them around Aether as he continued to fuck deep into her.

Aether's hands would find themselves at Mona's ass, cupping them and giving them a squeeze making Mona moan into his mouth and her walls squeezing here and there, causing to fuck her faster. Breaking the kiss, Mona brought Aether closer as her head lay on his neck, moaning into his ear.

Mona: "Ah..A-Ah...A-Aether..."

Aether grunted, throwing his hips and thrusting himself in her tight tunnel; her voice quivering from Aether fucking her walls. As much as Aether wanted to continue this fuck session, he could feel another orgasm coming, Mona's womanhood clamping tightly around his shaft.

Wanting to get every last bit out of this, Aether Pauses his movement a bit before thrusting with full might and vigor deep stroke each time. Causing Mona to moan out in pleasure as her head shot back and her tongue to roll out.

Aether grunts and panting as he continues pounding into the lovely dark purple hair astrologist. Feeling Mona's slippery walls clamp down ever tighter, as tight as it could get around Aether's cock. The snug grip felt so heavenly he was rapidly running low on stamina, the need for release surging up his cock. With a few more powerful thrusts and one more deep thrust, blowing another load deep inside Mona, filling her up.

The two of them moan out as another load fires deep into Mona, making her spasm from the filling being filled. They convulsed against one another as he emptied his balls inside of her.

Aether finally pulled out, laying Mona on her back on the grass. Mona finally thought, ok, now they can- Aether soon entered right back into her. Mona was already so sensitive! How was he still rearing to go!?!

Mona: "A-Aether w-wait...~."

It would be another hour before the effect of flowers would wear off, and Aether has calmed down.

They later learned the cause of Aether's lustful fucking when they gathered the flower and returned it to the commission. The two became red as tomatoes after learning that. The two refuse to bring up what happens in the woods around others.

But hey...now they can get their relationship moving now.

End of Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the chapter. If the Horny side of the Genshin fandom is anything to go by its that Mona is like one of the top 3 girls in the fandom for them (at least drawn) only out beaten by Eula and Ei. From the top of my head.

That's one of the Mondstadt's ladies down. Up next Sumeru; the question is who? I won't say; HEH! Where the fun in that.

Other then that, Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc. Thanks for reading and until next time...later.

Genshin Impact own by Mihoyo.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

282K 8.6K 49
"𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐌'𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘." 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐀 𝐫...
709 61 6
☆Just a goofy idea I got while co-op ☆Basically, Lumine goes out with a bunch of hot guys and can't decide. ☆Paimon doesn't exist. ☆English is not...
391K 7.5K 48
⭐ Welcome at my turn of Genshin Impact Stories ⭐ - BL edition - up to 13k words each - 1-3 chapters for each story - Angst, Fluff, Lemon, Hurt/Comf...
5.8K 47 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...