Secret Of Royal Couple

Por itx_taekook_

Where both mates belongs to rare bloodline blessed by moon goddess. The royal true blood Jeon Jungkook stepp... M谩s

Lets meet the royalties....!!!
Prologue
1: Pleadings
2:Welcome Home
3:First Encounter
4: Coronation
5: Birthday Night
6: Special Guest
8: News or Gift?
9: Woods
10: Yoonmin
11: Unholy
12: Departure
13: All Blue
14: First Court
15: Couples Talk
16: Letter
17 : Blood Lust
18: Rosemary
Review
19 : Mine
20 : All Yours
馃檭
21 : Nothingness
22 : Nuna
23 : Our People
24 : Sneak In
25 : Rescue
26 : Embrace
27 : V
28 : Patch Up
29 : New Prey
30 : True Blood
31 : Moon Flower
32 : Royal Blood
33: Dream over Dream
34: The Knight
35: Jackson Wang
36: Truth Betold
37: Prophecy (1)
38: Prophecy (2)
39: Pine & Rosemary
40: Pleasure
41: Demand
42: Play with magic
43: Blood Moon
馃幋Blood Moon Doubts
44: Blood Sky
#1-JK
45: Unfolding the Secrets
46: Rage
47: Him
48: Alexandrea
49: Blood Rain
50: Solace
51: The Mighty Wolf

7: Deep Conversation

1.1K 55 21
Por itx_taekook_

After mid night taekook entered their shared room, both were little bit tired but too much nervous, both were in deep thoughts which includes " what is going to happen next?" Their hearts were racing like they were dancing on soft and romantic melody.

The most surprising fact was their wolves were very calm at this moment, they don't want to disturb their humans in such delicate situation, although they were enjoying their hesitation but they were happy because today both human and wolves have their mate in their embrace.

Jungkook turned on all the lights and locked the door behind him, taehyung's heart skips a beat but he was trying to compose himself very well, all his hands were sweaty to whom he was rubbing with his pants time to time.

Please take a seat, Jungkook mumbled gently. Taehyung node and sat on the couch placing near the window.

When jungkook saw all nervous taehyung, he gathered all his courage and sat beside him before starting their chat.

Jungkook hold taehyung hand politely and looked at their wedding ring, then he placed his burning lips gently on the back of taetae hand, tingle shots up in their body as Jungkook's lips creating a blissful sensation then he hold his hand in between his two hands and started playing with his long fingers.

Petal, I know you are nervous, so do I, just like you it is also mine first time to stay with someone who is dearest to my heart, for whom my heart ached to stay closed, although I want to feel you , want to know how it feels when you have your mate in your embrace but at the same time I also want you to give you your time, I know all this happen in very short span of time but I don't want to enforce myself on you just for the pleasure of few minutes, are you getting me ..??

Jungkook looked on taetae face in questioning way, and taetae just nodded his head and Jungkook continued , so I just wanted you to feel free around me, their is no need to be shy from me or feeling nervous around me, I'm you other half so I want you to trust me, we will take our relation in slow pace, first we will try to know each other, it will help us to come closer, as it's a deal of life time , we will have plenty of time to fulfill our needs but such a golden time will not came again.

So let's start our relationship as good friends who can trust each other , rely on each other support each other.

So I'm Jeon Jungkook, wants to be your friend for life, will you accept me ...?? Jungkook asked taehyung while looking in his eyes and taehyung nodded his head instantly smiling brightly. Words petal words , I need your words Jungkook asked in husky voice.

Yes, yes , yes I Kim Taehyung accepts you as my friend for life, please take care of me and treat me well...!! Taehyung speaks with bright smile and teary eyes. He never expected his mates to be this thoughtful. He's thankful to moon goddess who blessed him with such a mate.

Thank you for accepting me petal, jungkook spokes while rubbing his thumb on taehyung's cheeks, he don't want to go away from his mate but he has to ....!!!

Okiee take shower and then go to sleep it already 3am hurry my baby bear, mom had arranged your clothes and necessities in wardrobe, jungkook said while leaning in the couch comfortably.

-----------------------

Kim Taehyung take a sharp breath while closing the door of bathroom he did expect that his mate will be this much understanding and polite person, he was falling for his mate and he was not aware about this fact.

Then he turned around to have a look on bathroom, aish his mate was very well aware of his choice, he took about 30 minutes to take the shower.

He came out in just a bath rob when he saw Jungkook half lying on the couch, he was in deep slumber so taehyung avoid to make any noise and open the wardrobe.

He took grey sweatpants with white t-shirt , blow dry his hairs and came back to room, jungkook was still deep in slumber ge came close to his mate and ruffled his hairs gently, when he feel no movement in Jungkook he smiles softly on this big bunny and then hold jungkook in his arms and placed him politely on the bed, remove his socks and shoes and he already removed his coat he unbuckled his belt with such a devilish smile on his face and covered Jungkook with blanket, turned off the lights and laid next to Jungkook , while snuggling into jungkook's chest as he can't sleep without cuddling something (isn't it's romantic?)

________________

Jungkook woke up with a heavy weight on his chest, he's not a touchy person and his hated the clingy people but when he saw taehyung snuggled in to his chest tightly wrapping his arms around Jungkook waist, he was sure he like nothing in this world but cuddles, he ruffled taetae hairs and nuzzled his head deep in Taehyung's neck try to inhale his smell as much as he can then something blink on his mind, he haven't sleep on the bed last time then how he came here, after thing about the possible outcome he tightened his grip around taetae waist and try to get some more sleep .

___________________

It's about 11 in the morning, when they heard a knock on the door and this time it was taehyung who woke up first, firstly he tried to understand where he was and then inhale a manly scent entangling him, the whole scenario flashback in his memory and he blushed hard when he saw himself all curled up against jungkook's chest. Before he leave a peck on Jungkook cheek the door knocked again, he slightly removed Jungkook's hand against his waist and get up from the bed , trying not to disturb his husband sleep and went to open the door.

It's was Mrs Jeon and his mother on the door , ohh finally you wake up beauty. Mrs Jeon spokes politely Taehyung nodes his head and made a way for both ladies to come inside.

All the noises makes jungkook to wake up he wished morning to all and went to bathroom after 20 minutes he came back after doing his morning routine and changing his outfit and set besides his husband on the couch while placing a peck on his forehead "mornings pup, do you sleep well?" He asked before looking towards his mom and mom in law.

Hope so we haven't disturbed your sweet moments Mrs Kim says with a smirk but your Lisa and Jennie noona wants to meet you personally before their departure so you both better eat your breakfast and meet them once in a while it seems that they have something important to talk about. Now hoppe down and greet the guest for the last time because everyone who was staying here will depart to their homelands by today. So sweeties do a little compromise for today then you will have the whole week to spend in each other embrace. Mrs Jeon elaborate the situation and get up to hoop down along with Mrs Kim.

___________________

So the real story and taekook moments are going to be start soon.

Do you guys watched jungkook's live last night and Jimin's live in evening ...??

Jungkook was really giving the vibes of husband Material and was staring at him shamelessly for the whole 48 minutes of live😂😂😂

Aish I'm so in love with my baby bunny.

Jimin's "Face" is also released now so stream well.

Stay tuned.
Stay safe
Stay blessed
Purple You 💜
Byee 🥰

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

152K 5.5K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
189K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
14.5K 649 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
325K 11.1K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...