[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x...

By Vel_dreamz258

What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can... More

[ YUUGA ]
[1] Welcome to the Villains world
[2] Welcome to the Villains world
[3] Welcome to the Villains world
[4] Welcome to the Villains world
[6] Welcome to the Villains world
[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world
[☾︎] SR Yuuga-Ceremonial robes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉
[0] Rose Red Tryant
[1] Rose Red Tryant
[2] Rose Red Tryant
[3] Rose Red Tryant
[4] Rose Red Tryant
[5] Rose Red Tryant
[6] Rose Red Tryant
[7] Rose Red Tryant
[8] Rose Red Tryant
[9] Rose Red Tryant
[❓] HEADCANONS
[☾︎] Yuuga | Birthday boy |
[10] Rose Red Tryant

[5] Welcome to the Villains world

625 29 53
By Vel_dreamz258

*The story may not be as accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for
my lack of vocabulary*

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Drawfs' Mine – Silent woods]

"Is this the place..?" Yuuga mumbled as they look around.

"Looks like it, it used to be prosperous thanks to the magic crystal mining but..." Deuce's words trailed off as he inspected the area.

"Uhh– it feels like something could jump out right now!" Grim said as he held his stomach.

"Oh! There's a house back there! Let's go ask them about the mine!" Ace suggest as he pointed at the small house.

_________________

[Drawfs' Mine – Small Cottage]

Deuce knocks on the door but strangely, it was opened by the slight push of his strength.

"Good evening– ah. It looks abandoned... Geez, everything is a mess." Deuce comments as he stepped inside the cottage.

The other follows Deuce's steps. "GYAH–! I GOT SPIDERWEB ON MY FACE–!" Grim shouted as he frantically clean his face.

"Wha– Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for little kids?" Ace observed.

Ace counted. "–Seven... So many!" Deuce approach Ace.

"This is probably a lively home when the Drawfs' Mine flourished." Deuce speculated.

'Lively home..?' Yuuga thought as a sort vision in mind came to him.

________

There were Seven Drawfs happily singing and dancing. They played the organ and yodel at their hearts content.

Many animals gathered for the song. As their main audience was a pretty young girl who clapped along to the tune of the song.

That's right. It was a lively cozy home...

_________

"....Ga! Yuuga.." A faint voice.

"YUUGA! HELLO??" Ace obnoxiously try to get the tan student's attention.

Yuuga snapped out of their imagination. "Dang, you just followed us with that stupid look eversince we left that cottage!" Ace scoffs.

"If you're feeling unwell, you could just wait for us infront of the cave entrance." Deuce patted Yuuga's back.

'Wait cave entrance?' Yuuga thought, he looked up to see a large cave.

"W-wait, so we're actually gonna go in that pitch black?" Grim hesitantly ask.

"Duh" The other trio turned to the monster. "What? you're scared? Lame" Ace teased Grim.

"Wha–! I'm not s-scared at all!" Grim claim. "I'm taking the lead! You guys follow me!" Grim said as he strides forward.

Yuuga shrugs at the duo and all them follows Grim's steps.

________________

[Drawfs' Mine – Interior]

"Wait–!" Deuce stops the group from going moving forward.

Ace glares at Deuce. "Something's here." Deuce said as the group look forward.

Yuuga squints and saw 2 floating figures. "Hehehe....! Our first visitor in ten years!" The hooded ghost says.

"Make yourselves at home. For eternity!" The other hooded ghost says.

The group retreats and runs away from the chasing ghosts. The ghosts lost track of the group.

All of them huff and puffed. "This place is haunted with ghosts too!" Ace whines.

"We don't have time to deal with them one by one. Let's go!" Deuce encourage the group.

"Don't think you can just order me around. If you hadn't done something so idiotic we wouldn't be in this mess." Ace remarked.

"You wanna talk about who started it? It's cause you wouldn't clean!" Deuce retorted.

"It started when that furball burned the Queen of Hearts statue!" Ace defended himself.

"Fnagh–! That's what you get for making a fool outta me!" Grim yelled back.

"OH MY SEVENS! Couldn't you understand the situation you're in right now?!" Deuce yelled catching everyone's attention.

"We're all gonna get expelled if we don't get back with the magic crystal by tomorrow morning!"

"Stop patronizing me. It's really pissing me off–" Ace was cut off by Yuuga's words.

"I heard something." Yuuga says, catching everyone's attention.

"....on't...ive...ou..." The distorted voice started getting closer.

Everyone's chills went up to their spines as they turned to the pitch black infront of them.

"W–whats... That voice..?" Ace mumbles in fear.

"St...one...sss........mine..." The voice approach closer.

"I– think its getting closer..." Deuce whispers. "No shit." Yuuga glance at Deuce in fright.

"Stone.... Is MINNNEEEE!!!" The large  figure comes out of the dark. Its holding a pickaxe and had glass bottle for a head.

The group screams in fright. Yuuga carry Grim, grab Deuce's hand and runs away while screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK– DON'T LEAVE ME!" Ace caught up with the group.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!" Deuce shouted. "LIKE I KNOW??" Yuuga respond.

"CROWLEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!! LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!!" Grim said.

"ITS SO NASTY! BUT DIDN'T IT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT– STONE??" Ace said.

Everyone turned to Ace in confusion. "St...one, won't.....give!!" The faceless monster repeatedly roared.

Deuce slip away from Yuuga's grasps. "So there are really magic crystals left!" Deuce turned around.

"Nope, nope! I'm a genius but I can't beat that thing!" Grim claim.

"But we'll be expelled without it.... I'm going!" Deuce says as he strides forward.

"You gotta be kidding me!!" Ace yelled. "Its too dangerous, Deuce!" Yuuga shouts at Deuce.

"I cannot at any cost, be expelled!!" Deuce strides forward to face the monster.

"THAT IDIOT!!" Yuuga angrily groan. Ace backs a little bit from Yuuga's sudden outbrust.

Ace and Grim turn to Yuuga's angry face. "Dang, I never saw that human popped a vein like that." Grim whispers to Ace.

"Let's go and find Deuce!" Yuuga said as he grabbed Ace's hand. "W–wha–!! I didn't agree to this–!" Ace stammers.

The scene shifts to Deuce 1v1 faceless monster. "GUHH–!!" Deuce groan in pain as he took a blow from the monster.

Ace came to Deuce's aid, and deflect the monster's attack.

"Stand back if you had no control, goody shoes! I'll stop it!! Ha!" Ace said as he attack the monster.

Ace's wind/Anemo DMG did a potato one. The faceless monster wasn't scarred. Ace was knocked out by a hit from the monster.

"Fnagh–!! Don't come any closer!!" Grim cried out as he summon walls of fire.

As expected, it did nothing. "Ack–! It did nothin'–!!" Grim turned to Yuuga in despair.

Yuuga turned to the faceless monster, then his eyes caught something shiny. "The stone..!" Yuuga thought.

"Behind that thing! At the end of the tunnel, something..." Ace words trails off.

"Could that be... The stone?!" Deuce said. The faceless monster roared ferociously.

"GOHHHH–!! WON'T GIIVVVEEEE–!!!" The faceless monster roared while swinging its pickaxe violently. Attempting to hit the teenagers.

"Guh–! All of you, let's retreat!!" Yuuga commanded the other trio.

All of them really had no choice but to follow that idea. They fled outside, far away from the mine.

______________________________________

[Drawfs' Mine – Silent woods]

They pant and wheeze in exhaustion. "Is this far enough?" Grim asked Yuuga.

"I think so–" Yuuga words was cut off by Ace.

"Owww.. the hell was that?! Noone said anything about that!" Ace complaint as he held his stomach in pain.

"They don't look like normal ghosts.." Deuce said in confusion.

"Let's just give up and go home. I'd rather get expelled than fight that thing." Ace threw the towels.

That made Deuce snapped. "Wha? Don't screw with me! I'd rather die than face expulsion!" Deuce said as he  approached Ace.

"There's a magic crystal right infront of us and you wanna go home?!" Deuce growled in a low tone.

"Ha. You talk big for someone who's worse at magic than me." Ace retorted.

"Go alone if you want. I'm done." Ace sneered at Deuce, that just made Deuce worked up too.

"Ooh is that right?! Then stay there cowering like a spineless coward!" Deuce yelled at Ace.

"Huuuhhhh–?? Who's exactly is a coward right now?" Ace jeered at Deuce.

"O-oi, Deuce.. didja just change your character?" Grim ask Deuce hesitantly.

"Oh– um– my bad. I just lost my cool..." Deuce admitted shyly. They thought about a plan.

"Would magic help us at all?" Yuuga asks the group.

"Like the headmage says, magic is not all that powerful. If you can't imagine it then it won't materialize.." Deuce said in a sigh.

"Large-scale or complicated magic require a lot of training to use." Deuce words was cut off by Ace.

"–That's why we have schools for magic. You have to practice a lot use magic just as it comes to mind.  " Ace ends Deuce's sentence.

"Bluntly, you'll screw up if you lose your cool." Ace said in a sigh. "I see..." Yuuga nods their head in understandment.

"So that's why you all are so bad at it!" Yuuga concluded as they snapped their fingers.

"Like you can use them!" Ace shouts and then sighes. "Some of us aren't born talented to blast off big magic y'know?" Ace said while putting his arm around Yuuga's shoulder.

"At any rate, I'm going back there. I'll figure out how to beat that thing and bring out the magic crystal." Deuce declared.

"That's called suicide, man." Yuuga said to Deuce. "Let him be, judging by the chandelier incident. He's a total idiot" Ace snickers to himself.

"Andd, you also can't land a hit on that thing so how are you gonna 'figure it out'? It's gonna end up the same anyway." Ace mocks Deuce.

"Why you–!" Deuce grabs Ace by the collar. "There they go again..." Grim and Yuuga simultaneously mumbled.

Yuuga approached the fighting duo whose literally nose kissingly close, while scorning at eachother.

Yuuga can't stand this tomfoolery anymore. The amnesiac grabbed duo from back of their heads and smash them together–

*Bonk*

"Agh–!" The duo cried out simultaneously in pain. "Wha–?!" Ace yelled.

"Won't you two knock it off?! You can't get anything done at this point!!" Yuuga shouted.

Everyone was shocked that, the always quiet amnesiac would be frustrated in this type of situation too.

"Wahh– why are you shouting all of the sudden?" Grim asks the irritated  Yuuga.

"Don't be too conceited. Neither of you could do anything back there." Yuuga sternly scold.

Even though, the looks of their faces are sour but they can't deny that the amnesiac was dead right.

"Guhh– but... What should we do?" Deuce asks as he swallow his pride. "We should come up with a strategy and beat it together." Yuuga said.

But, Yuuga's statement earned a laughter from Ace.

"Strategy? So you saying you want us to work together? Hahah..! Ha.... You do say the lamest thing with a straight face." Ace mocks them as he held Yuuga's chin.

"There's no way I'm ever working with this guy." Deuce stated. Yuuga irked.

"At least, I'm not lamer than dudes who are pathetically expelled on the first day." Yuuga slapped Ace's hand from their face.

The trio stays silent. "So what's the plan then?" Grim asks Yuuga. Shocked Yuuga turned to the other duo, signaling if they wanted to participate the plan.

"Grah–!! Fine! We're just gonna get it done, okay?!" Ace said in a sigh. Yuuga gave a light smile.

The tan student scoots closer and tells them. "So here's the plan–"

______________________________________

[Drawfs' Mine – Mine entrance]

"Are ya sure this is a good idea? Not that I'm scare– no I'm just nervous." Grim tells Yuuga whose preparing a torchflame since they won't be having any source of light to lead their path.

"Hm? Do you doubt me, Grim?" Yuuga asks. "Its... Well, even for a plan. The great Grim doesn't think its a bad one for a henchman like you!" Grim said shyly.

"You don't have to worry too much, furball. Let's go with the flow! Now let's get the party started!" Ace enthusiastically cheered.

___________

The sighting of the faceless monster loitering around the entrance of the mine.

*THUMPS*

"H-heyya big guy! Catch me if ya can!" Grim shouts as he waved at the faceless monster. It turned and roared.

"GRRR...!! LEEAAVVEEEE!!!" It said, chasing while swinging the pickaxe violently.

"Nyah–! Its coming!" Grim signals Yuuga to operate the next part of the strategy.

"Over here! Bastard!" Yuuga said as they hover a– no... he has 2 torchlights.

The faceless monster was attracted by the seemingly firelight of the torch and change its pace to Yuuga.

"No... There... Thief too.... WON'T GIVE!!.... ITS MINEEE!!!" The faceless monster screamed as it attacked Yuuga.

Yuuga managed to dodge the blow but still unfortunately had lost one torchlight. They could feel their legs are getting numb but the plan hasn't ended yet.

Not yet. "Pyah–! That punch looks like a knockout if it lands!" Grim exclaimed.

"Get it far away from the cave!" Yuuga tells Grim as they proceeds to lure the monster further away from the entrance with the remaining torch.

They ran, and ran. As the monster obviously stalked them from behind. "Its pretty far from the cave! Ace, NOW!" Grim signals.

"Roger that!" A voice above one of the trees responds. Ace jumps out of his hiding place and he casted a big gust of wind magic.

"Let's go! Extra large Tempest!!" Ace chants. Then, a big tornado was summoned, catching the Monster inside there.

"Serve up with Great Grim's special fire!" Grim said as he blows a big fire from his mouth.

Pyro + Anemo creates Swirl effect. It deals a lot of DMG!! The monster screams in pain.

"What do ya know, I can even fan Grim's puny flames can turn into an inferno!" Ace said in awe.

"H-hey!! Its not 'puny' you stupid–" Grim words was caught off by Yuuga. "Let's hurry!" Yuuga ordered.

They nod in agreement and headed towards to cave entrance. On the other side, the bluenette calming himself as he mentally prepares to summon.

"Calm yourself... And think... The most heaviest thing you could think of..." Deuce calms himself.

Its now! "Come forth, cauldron!" Deuce summons as he chants that a large cauldron forms on top of the monster.

The cauldron came crashing down on the monster. The monster was flat as a pancake under that cauldron.

"Let's get that magic crystal!" Deuce said in a pant. "No need to rush. I already swiped it." Yuuga came out of the cave with a big chunk of magic ore in their hand.

"You're real fast when it comes to shiny things, huh?" Grim said in a sigh. Yuuga gifts the ore to Deuce.

"Here ya go. Make sure you polish 'em real good before presenting them." Yuuga said.

"Uhm– its not that big... How do you think they are going to cover the whole chandelier with this?" Ace questions.

"Uh...." Everyone stood there, trying to work their half braincells. "Well, whatever happens. We're not gonna get expelled at this point." Deuce proudly says as he huddles the ore high.

*ROAARRRRR*

Everyone shudders in fear as they turned back to saw the monster chasing them. Angrily.

They immediately fasten their pace to the portal. But its still rather far away and the monster is bound to caught up to them either way.

Nervous, Yuuga turned to their team. All of them seem to be out of gas. "Ah! You guys go! I'll handle it!" Ace exclaims.

"But–!" Yuuga was cut off by Grim. "Don't think we need ya help, you ginger!" Grim angrily shouts.

"So, you wanna fight it too? So I guess you're not that much of a pussy." Ace smirks. That made Deuce and Grim feel challenged.

"You're gonna die anyway, so might need someone to pick up your body." Grim smugly said. Ace scoffs, prepare his magic pen.

Deuce bit his tongue. "Then... I'll leave it to you!" Deuce said as he drags Yuuga to lead them to the portal.

___________________________________

[Drawfs' Mine – Dark mirror portal]

"We have to go back–!" Yuuga, again was interrupted by Deuce shoving the ore to their chest.

"Go back and get help. Knowing those two they won't stand a chance to it." Deuce said sternly.

"What about you–?" Yuuga questioned. "Don't worry too much. We boys are naturally tough." Deuce proudly says.

"Now, go!" Deuce persuade Yuuga. They took a step forward and turned back to Deuce to only see he had rush to join the others.

Alone, Yuuga took their steps to the portal. But as they about to entered the portal, they stopped.

Beyond the portal were a murder of crows, gawking at each and every Yuuga's actions.

One of them cawed, and the murder of crows flew away passing the amnesiac. This cause Yuuga to turn away to shield the ore.

"I won't give it you! Cut it off!"

A voice rang through Yuuga's head. They saw the group fighting off the monster. All of them are battered and tattered.

Which leaves Yuuga dreading. Would help even arrive in time as this is their condition?

No. They won't arrive in time.

The smell of an unpleasant thick air surrounding Yuuga. Decisions, and decisions.

Call Yuuga dumb or naive. But, they can't let these guys die as they still have a home to go back to.

______________

"Guh–!!" Ace groans as he took a blow. Ace went limp as his body refuses to heed to his command.

The monster swung the pickaxe and before it could land it on Ace. Deuce drags the ginger away from the spot.

Ace turned to Deuce who was sweating profusely. Assuming he ran all the way from the portal to back here again.

"MYAHH–!!!" Grim screams as he was being picked up from the monster. "GRIM!! COME FORTH CAULDRON!!" Deuce summons however the magic didn't take its full shape and only did half grazed to the faceless monster.

The monster was littlely damaged. It went and held its glass head and dropping Grim from its grasps.

Grim was saved by Ace's wind magic. But we all know how hurt Ace was and he may not stay conscious for long.

Deuce keeps backing away as he kept chanting 'come forth cauldron' multiple times, overexerting himself in the process.

Grim on the other hand, was too traumatized to even move a paw. He was so close to death that made him feel... terrified of it.

Then, Grim felt a presence next to him. It was Yuuga who watched their comrades slowly fall in battle. "Yuu...ga?" Grim mumbled.

"Mind helping me?" Yuuga asks with a doleful smile in the end.

"Come forth cauldron– *cough* *gasps*" Deuce suddenly stricken with suffocation due to continuously summoning and chanting. He desperately gasps for air and his opponent was ready to pummeled Deuce to his death.

Until–

"Hey dungus!!" A voice shouts. The faceless monster stops in its tracks to look at the source of the voice.

"You want your magic crystal back?" Yuuga boldly challenges.

"Come and get it." Yuuga shouts as they took off running. The faceless monster chased Yuuga hurriedly.

'The magic crystal–!' Deuce thoughts were cut off when he saw what Yuuga was holding.

It was the torchlight. That's right, the monster had probably live inside the mine for so long and its unable to differentiate any source of light.

Therefore if the theory was proven correct, it cannot differentiate between the light from the magic crystal and a torch!

______________________________________

ACT II : What home really is like..
______________________________________

Yuuga huffed and pants in exhaustion. How long have they ran? Is it still chasing them? What time is it?

Then, a roaring sound reckons. Ah, so it still manages to catch up. Yuuga wearily looks around.

They can't keep running forever. Like Ace and Deuce, they needed to fight somehow in the end.

"Maybe... This'll work. But only once.." Yuuga took the risk. They stopped in their tracks.

The amnesiac turned back and fully sprints back to the faceless monster. The monster also stopped as it target was approaching it without a fight.

The monster ready to swung the pickaxe, looking at the target intensely. Yuuga, infact carried two things with them that time.

A torchflame and a large rock as big as a gallon of water.

First, approach the monster. Second, divert the monster's attention somewhere else aka tossing away the torchflame.

Third and last option, screw it we roll. Yuuga threw the rock to the monster luckly hit the head.

The monster groaned in pain but it still hasn't fallen. Yuuga panics, Its a short estimation, now he's in danger.

"COME FORTH CAULDRON!!"

A cauldron delivered the final hit to the monster as its glass head shattered in pieces.

Of course it shatters, the ink goo spills all over the place and Yuuga was the victim of being covered in that so.

The body of the monster heavily fell on Yuuga. The amnesiac blacked out from impact.

_______________

"Oh brothers, please find it in your heart to forgive.. me..." A small figure muttered as he kneels to the ground.

"Hello sir–?" Yuuga spoke out. There was no response. Yuuga gotten closer as they touched the drawf's shoulder.

Yet another vision came.

"How could you deceive us, Grumpy?! You lied to us about the ores had ran out yet you kept some for yourself?!"  A drawf with glasses yelled at 'Grumpy'

The other 5 drawfs look at Grumpy with betrayal in their eyes. Grumpy on the other hand, fumbling words to defend himself.

"All of you are so consumed over your acedia of Snow's passing, that you let everything, I mean EVERYTHING go!" Grumpy yelled.

"You sold OUR work with such a meek price. All of you are careless enough to let a 'fox' robbed of OUR ores to dust." Grumpy continue, his words as poisonous as venom.

"I realise why would I stay with you fellas when I can make a fortune of my own...?" Grumpy exhale. "You wouldn't do that." One of Grumpy's brother says.

"Why wouldn't I? You all have proven enough reason to do that." Grumpy retorts.

"I was foolish. I was only thinking about myself that I forgotten the real reason why I would kept the ores.."

"I saved it in case if fate ever abandoned us by throwing our fortune and happiness into a ditch, then at least we would still have dinner on the table.."

"But of course, I was consumed by exasperation. That I... did the unthinkable to my own kin and paid the price by becoming a monster."

"Even though, I wasn't the brightest nor the smartest among my brothers. I was sour and mean. But even after then, they still stuck around with me."

"I... Imagine they resented me for being selfish. Oh if Snow was here, she would be so disappointed in me."

The drawf figure who stood before Yuuga disappeared. They bitterly stood there in silence, praying condolences to Grumpy and his brothers.

_______________

"– Ga! Yuuga!" A voice called out to them.

Yuuga woke up, covering in a puddle of monster goo. It was unpleasant.

"Thank Sevens, you're awake!" Deuce exhaled in relief.

"Yea, I'm awake now." Yuuga said as he let out a chuckle.

To be continued....

______________________________________

That took sooo long!! Hope you enjoy the chapter. Sorry it took so long because school started.

Anywayss here's some memes for this chapter 🫶

Not much memes but yea. That's all byee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 146 54
There was 3 teenage girls that are best friends and living in New York City, but got into another world. A 15 1/2 year old girl named June Willows ha...
68.8K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
614 11 10
This story is a y/n story meaning you can add ur own name and traits (i'll try my best to be neutral and not add too much detail so u can imagine ur...
1.9K 40 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...