[EDITING] Star crossed (Knb:...

By kyralovesanime

{COMPLETED AND UNDERCONSTRUCTION} "I'll be by your side forever (your name), and don't you ever forget that... More

Chapter 1 Arrival
Chapter 2 First day
Chapter 3 The Lonely Emperor
Chapter 4 Friends?
Chapter 5 going home... Sike
Chapter 6 the day
Chapter 7 Akashi's House
Chapter 8 And the Awkwardness continues
Chapter 9 Rivals?
Chapter 10 Tōō vs Rakuzan
Chapter 10.5 [E.X.T.R.A] Saeko, Himiko, & Hinata
Chapter 11 Saturday
Chapter 12 Guilty Tears
Chapter 13 Emotions
Chapter 14 April 18th part 1
Chapter 16 A new competitor arises
Chapter 17 Yoshiko's Scheme
Chapter 17.5 [E.X.T.R.A] The story of Akashi and Yoshiko
Chapter 18 A Friend's Intuition
Chapter 19 The Double Date?
Chapter 20 The Supermarket
Chapter 21 Home With The Emperor
Chapter 22 The Power Of Teamwork
Chapter 23 The Blooming of Friends
Chapter 24 The Harvest Festival
Chapter 25 Happiness Doesn't Last Forever...
Chapter 26 Surprise Visit
Chapter 27 Enjoy It While It Lasts
Chapter 28 The Assassin Strikes!
Chapter 29 Come back...
Chapter 30 Explanation
Chapter 31 Sweet Victory
Chapter 32 His Birthday
Chapter 32.5 [E.X.T.R.A] The Formation of Squad
Chapter 33 Did We Win?
Chapter 34 An Unexpected End
Chapter 35 And then they Vanished
Chapter 36 Graduation
{F.I.N.A.L} Chapter 37 The Joys of Marriage
Book 2: Vengeance and Lust
Vengeance and Lust Preview

Chapter 15: 4-18-14 part II

1.9K 73 27
By kyralovesanime

Sorry for the delay I had SAT's and now I'm preparing for finals on Thursday and Friday!Only a few more chapters of this fanfic! Thanks everyone for the support, I never thought I would get this many reads! I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to vote and comment!

55555555555555555555555555555555555

"11:59 more more minute," you thought as you stared intensely at the wall clock. The moment the clock struck 12, you jumped up from the couch. Akashi saw how excited you were, and laughed. He took your hand and the two of you departed.

After about 20 minutes, you arrived at a carnival. When it came to carnivals, you were like a little kid. The rides the lights the food, the games it was like heaven. Especially since with you're with someone, Akashi in particular.

You: Oooh Oooh Sei-chan I wanna ride that one first, and then that one over there and then the spinny thing and then-

Akashi: Geez (your name), you're such a child calm down.

Akashi realized he was talking to himself, because you ran off to somewhere in the carnival. 5 minutes passed, and Akashi found you attempting to win the ring toss.

Ring toss vendor: Sorry Miss try again!

You: Darn it how did I end up playing three times wasting $15. I could have gotten that prize with the money instead of playing you it...

Akashi: It's okay (your name), I'll win it for you.

You: Your not going to win its-

Ring toss vendor: And we have a winner!

Akashi: What were you saying... anyway pick what you want.

You: Thanks Sei-chan! *kisses him on the cheek*

Akashi: *blushes* you're welcome (your name)

You: Awww your blushing!

Akashi: Tch

You pick out a giant stuffed Pikachu as your prize. As you saw more games, Akashi won them all and more prizes accumulated to the point were you and Akashi had to put them in the limo.

You: Now we can go on rides!!

Akashi: *grabs your wrist* don't go running off without me.

You: Then hurry up!

- TimeSkip -

5pm, the sky is a beautiful orangish color, and the carnival lights make everything look more beautiful. You and Akashi are on the Ferris wheel, and a slight breeze blew causing you to feel a slight chill. Then you felt warmth encompass you. That warmth happened to be your boyfriend's muscular arms embracing you.

You: Sei-kun Arigato (thank you)...

Akashi: Anything for you, my empress

As you reached the top, it suddenly stopped, and a robotic message said," All passengers remain calm, we are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment."

You: Sei-kun I'm scared

Akashi: Don't be I'll be with you forever

You: But what if-

Just then you felt a pair of lips collide into yours.

You: *bawling* Sei-kun I don't wanna die.

Akashi: *sighs* Your not going to die (your name)

The wind intensifies and begins to rock your cart. Petrified, you cling on to Akashi and burry your face in his chest.

"Sei-chan make it stop!" you shouted. But little did you know, the ride was over and Akashi was carrying you.

Akashi: the ride's over (your name)...

You: oh...

Akashi: Are you okay you look a little pale?

You: I'm okay I just need something to eat. *laughs nervously*

Akashi: I don't believe you

You: Seijurooo I'm finee!

Akashi: Not buying it...whatever if you need something let me know

You: Food! Let's get food I'm hungry! Are you hungry *laughs nervously*

Akashi: your so weird *laughs* ok let's go to (fancy restaurant)

You: Whaa that's way to expensive I'm not worth that much.

Akashi: Don't you ever say that again! Your value is far beyond anything in this distorted world has to offer!

You: Sei-chan... I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM

Akashi: *mentally facepalms*wow way to ruin the moment (your name) why didn't you tell me you needed to throw up from staying on the Ferris wheel to long. *chuckles* oh (your name) what would I do with out you.

<Ten Minutes later>

You: I feel much better now, what were you saying?

Akashi: *sighs* nothing just get in the limo

You: Yo Seijuro!

Akashi: What?

You: I need to pop a mint you got one? My breath smells like vomit.

Akashi: You sound like (best friend's name) and yes I have one.

You: Thanks Sei-chan

While in the limo to (fancy restaurant), you had some thoughts in your head. You Pov:

"I wonder if Sei-chan is mad at me?"

"Or maybe he's annoyed by me?"

"I am acting childish but I can help it I gotta let my wild side out sometimes, but maybe I ate to much cotton candy."

"Maybe I should tell him everything I just thought."

Normal Pov

You broke the silence by asking Akashi the questions you thought in your head.

You: Hey Akashi.

Akashi: Yes?

You: You mad or nah bruh?

Akashi: No

You: aw you were supposed to say nah

Akashi: i only use correct grammar

You: Killjoy, next question are you annoyed at me?

Akashi: What is this an interview? No I'm not annoyed I personally think your childish side is cute, but there is a time for everything so don't go acting like that when we get to (fancy restaurant). Anymore questions?

You: hmm what's your favorite color?

Akashi: That should be obvious.

You: It's obviously pink

Akashi: *laughs* Stop playing

You: Ha! Got you to laugh! Ask me questions now.

Akashi: Ok then will you marry me

You: Whoa Sei-chan too straightforward!

Akashi: I'm serious.

You: *blushes* but this is our first date

Akashi: so I'm guessing that's a no

You: Wait! I never said no, i just- give me some more time!

Akashi: *chuckles* your so cute when you blush, and it's ok I understand...I'm moving way to fast.

You were about to respond until you were interrupted by merge Akashi's limo driver who's name is Satome.

Satome: Master Akashi, Miss (your name) we have reached our destination.

The three of you go in and Satome arranges everything so that you and Akashi can have a table for two. You and Akashi are talking until someone interrupts.

"Long time no see Akashi Seijuro."

777777777777777777777777777777777

To be continued in chapter 16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. <꒱ ‧₊˚ ⋅ stol...
150K 5K 23
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭? , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺...
50.2K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...
14.4K 381 14
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. . ˚ * *     ⊹ ˚ .   . ⊹ · ✧    * * .    ⊹ ✦   ✵      * * .  · .     *...