TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower

3K 446 77
By santhiyasuresh

Another random day, She is in her mid of fifth month, next month they will have thier second ultrasound and both r very excited about it,  baby must have grown up and they can hear her heartbeat as well. Just by thinking of it, they felt emotional. 

She woke up and saw him all ready, he was taking good care of her, he never leave her side unless it's important for him to go.  He leave someone from his team with her along with papa and mumma.  Today, they have some Pooja at home and mumma warned him to get ready on time.

He saw her up, walked to her and kissed her forehead whispering " Good morning laddoo "

He kneeled infront of her and kissed her belly " Good morning princess "

Teju " good morning Papa "

Karan " Let's get u ready, come my baby "

She hugged him but there was a gap, she tried to come closer but still couldn't do it tightly, she looked down and pouted as her baby bump was intervening, she looked at him with pout and he giggled at her cute faces.

Teja in her baby voice " she is not letting me hug you sunny "

Karan " oyeee don't say anything about my princess, she is the best "

He touched her belly and she made a cry face seeing him supporting his princess, not her. 

Teja " you changed, you r not my sunny, you r supporting your princess, here she is not letting me hug you properly and usko sunanae ki wajah u r scolding me. You don't love me anymore "

She started to wail, he looked at her with wide eyes and immediately cursed her mood swings. He kissed her cheeks, she pushed him and rubbed her cheeks. He kissed the other one and the same happened, he held her hands and licked her face, she made a ewww face and he enjoyed her reaction. He sucked her chin and she moaned this time, he smirked in victory and move apart where as she glared at him.

Karan " Chalo abhi "

He picked her up and placed her in washroom slab. He gave her bath and make her get ready.  Mumma kundrra planned for a Pooja for teju's and baby health.

( It was a tradition followed in South India, A paste made of sandalwood and turmeric is applied to the mother-to-be's hands and face to reduce the body heat and calm the mother and baby from fear and anxiety of child birth. The guests then place a garland and bangles on her wrists, shower her with flowers, and bestow well-wishes and prayers for a safe delivery. They all give her five different varieties of flavoured cooked rice. This is actually done by sisters of the soon to be father. This can be done in fifth or seventh month of pregnancy, I m choosing it as now, as I will be writing Godhbarai later. )

Teju got dressed up in a beautiful Saree  and Karan was in his traditional look. 

(Imagine her with baby bump)

She was made to sat on the couch with Karan beside her.  Pandit started his Pooja, mumma called few of her friends and neighbors. They all are excited to see the function as it was new for them as well.  Mumma and her friend who is also from South, explained them what to be done and what not and also the benefits of this function.

Once pandit completed his thing, mumma called the ladies one by one, told them to apply haldi on her hands and face a little, then put her glass bangles and then shower her with flowers and bless her. They followed the same and papa and Karan gave them their gifts for coming to the ceremony. They whole ceremony was on video call with his sisters and her brother. Aai and baba was present there.

They fed teju different rice and she was so excited with all this. Nik was shooting everything and everyone were happy.

The ladies took the gifts, it was kamadhenu idol, a cow and calf image, which illustrate that the baby and mother be healthy and happy.

Karan traced the bangles in her hands, he  looked her who is looking no less than a goddess. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. She felt happy, content, the music from the bangles is giving her some peace and she felt heartwarning with her environment.

She stood up and he also stood beside her, Nik clicked their pictures. Karan bend his knees and kissed her belly and she smiled widely making it a picture perfect moment for lifetime.

( There is a significant reason behind wearing glass bangles on this day:

Helps in blood circulation and creates energy: the sound of the bangles promotes blood circulation as the consisting friction increases blood circulation level and the ring-shaped bangles with no ends pass the energy inside the body.

Creates acoustic stimuli and maintains emotional balance: the bangles also provides acoustic stimuli for the baby, as the tinkling sound creates a cheerful atmosphere and reduces stress. It also keeps the emotional balance as it controls stimulus with the vibration produced by your bangles.

The colours of the bangles are intentionally chosen as red and green: the significance behind this is that green has a divine quality of peace and it is fresh, young and vibrant. While red represents the power to destroy evil and give protection.

Glass bangles also can absorb goodness from the atmosphere: it radiates the pure and natural environ to the wearer from evils of the atmosphere. The soothing and gentle sound of the bangles echoes serenity, and they repulse the negative vibes. )

Mumma cupped her cheeks with tears in her eyes " I hope you r happy, we just want you to be happy teju. God bless you, no evil can near you and may this smile always be on your face. "

Papa blessed her " May God bless you with everything you wish for and just be happy and childish like you are. We love you both "

He kissed her forehead and she hugged both of them.

Aai " I cant thank enough to God for sending Karan in your life, he gave this beautiful family to you who can do anything for you. "

Baba " Nothing can make a father happy than seeing her happy in her in-laws house.  I don't want anything else teju. God bless you three "

He hugged karan being emotional and Karan also hugged him back. Teju felt emotional seeing everyone emotional, she looked at her belly and traced her slowly. 

Karan asked omi to take care of everyone and make sure all have their food, which was served in a complete traditional way. They all seated in floor and a carpet was placed, the food was served in Banana leaf.

(There are so many benefits in having a food in banana leaf and in some special days, we follow this here).

He picked her up and took her to their room, she was very happy but at the same time tired from everything. He changed her outfit and made her wear his hoodie and asked her to take rest. 

She slept in some time and he walked out, thanking everyone for coming here and the whole house was empty by mid afternoon.

He asked the decor team to pull off everything and walked to his parents room. He knocked and entered inside.

Mumma " what happen sunny,  is teju fine "

Karan " yes momma, she is sleeping "

He sat down and kept his head on her lap, placed her hand on his hair asking her massage him.

Mumma " you want to say something "

Karan " apko kaise pata hai "

Mumma " I m your mumma.. Bolo Beta "

He took her hands and kissed her palms
" thank you mumma,  thank you for always thinking about us. Thank you for arranging this ceremony. I never saw you do all this for even di, but u are doing everything for Teju. You r giving her everything she needs. I heard this ceremony also take away the evil off from her and baby, aap isiliye kiye na "

Mumma " sunny,  I agree I didn't do this for your di because we were in US that time,  wahan pe sab different thi. So I couldn't do. Par, my friend said me, y can't I do for teja, I also forgot how it will be done, but then I asked few of my relatives and they told me about everything. I know teju will be happy, she love all this, she loves being the centre of our attraction and I can't miss a chance to make my daughter Happy, Haina. Sunny, it's not easy for a girl to leave everything which she owned as hers for past 25-30years and come to a new house and start a life from a scratch, but yet we all get accustomed to everything that happen with us as its a rule.

The least we can do is, make her feel secure in her new home and give her everything she deserved. Usko agar choti choti cheez pasand hai to y can't we do all that. She did sacrifice many things in her life for us, ye sab kuch bhi nahi. If my daughter want ceremony like this, I won't mind doing it every week to keep her happy. "

Karan looked at his mother with tears and papa can understand him, he ruffled his hairs and karan hugged both of them.

Karan " I never thought that you will love my wife like this. Haan pyaar karogi, voh jante thi  but aise voh nahi jaanti "

Mumma " She is the best girl sunny, it had to happen "

Papa " kudi toh waise chuni tune, ek acha kaam kiya puri zindagi mei"

The trio laughed and karan hugged them since again. He walked back to his room and saw his cutie sleeping with a smile. He hugged her from behind and her bangles giggled making him smile at the sound. Her hands traced her belly immediately and her smile increased, he knows she is loving it. 

He slept for a while hugging her. She woke up first and turned to him, it was dusk, she smiled seeing him.

Teja " bechara tak gaya hoga "

She kissed his eyes and his nose, his mole on forehead and then his chin. She moved back but he pulled her closer.

Karan " you left one important place "

Teju " You were awake "

Karan " when my cute and hot wife is kissing me with all love, how can I not "

He took her lips in his and kissed her slowly, she pulled him closer and he made a distance as he doesn't want to hurt his princess making her groan. He broke the kiss and patted her back.

Karan " Hungry? "

She nodded and he made her wear loose shorts and took her to living room. His parents were already enjoying their chai and they joined them. He gave her fruits and had chai for himself.

Teja " mumma I was so happy, kitna acha laga.. All this was heart warming, waise this happen only in 5th month kya "

Mumma " This ceremony can be done in fifth or seventh month teju. Since we will having your godhbarai, I planned it this month. Dont worry bacha, we will plan something like this soon if that makes you happy "

Teju " awww thank you, I love you mumma "

She kissed  her cheeks and papa frowned. 

Papa " sara pyaar mumma ko "

Teju " nahi.. I love you too " she kissed his cheeks and it was Karan time to frown.

Karan " aur mei kya padosi ki pati hu "

Teja " kya bola "

Karan " nahi, meine kuch nahi bola "

She came to him and he closed his eyes thinking she is going to smack his head but she kissed  his cheeks and he grinned.

Karan " wah wah I didn't expect this "

Teja " Duggguuuu I love you "

Karan " I love youuuuu tooo my jaan "

He kissed her cheeks and the day went well.

.....................................................................

Hiya... Thank you so much for the support and love.

Please share your views on this chapter. I hope u understand the ceremony as I described, it's similar to Godhbarai, but a little different in ritual.  I m not sure how many of you know this ceremony , I tried explaining, share your comments. 

Thank you

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊
66.9K 4.8K 28
khud padh lo yaar😶
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
83.8K 9.4K 59
A story based on our beloved tejran ❤️