The Benefits- Jikook

Oleh Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... Lebih Banyak

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 51: A crying session

1.7K 147 44
Oleh Chulimochi

Chapter 51: Crying session

"It's our first kiss as husbands. We should kiss it right."

Those sentences brought more tears. Why did Jungkook have to say those sweet things? Tears keep on coming to Jimin. He couldn't seem to stop crying right after that kiss. That gentle kiss Jungkook gave. The gentle kiss he longed for. He just got it now.

Jimin tried to hold up his tears, but Jungkook was such a gentleman for holding his hand to the table where they'd sign the marriage document. He didn't have any strength to resist Jungkook's arm around his waist.

Jungkook kissed his forehead in front of everyone to comfort him right after he sat on his seat. They both signed the documents, and Jungkook hugged him tightly again right after. He rubbed on Jimin's head too. How could Jimin not cry? How could Jimin not completely lose himself in Jungkook's touch?

It's official. They're officially husbands. The task is done without any obstacles from Lee's side. Of course, this wedding is an extreme secret.

However, this secret wedding needs to be announced at the right time. Jungkook's father informed the press just half an hour before the wedding started. Now the private event is done. Time to meet the press.

The press needs to wait a little though. They might need to wait a little longer than they were informed. Not because Jungkook and Jimin needed that long to touch up on their makeup and change their outfits. Not because they needed a longer rest before answering questions.

It's purely because Jimin won't come out of the bathroom back in the suite they booked.

They were supposed to change quickly and head back down, but Jimin is really taking his time in the bathroom.

"Jimin-shi, please let me know when you're ready. Your father's staff informed us that the press has been waiting. We might need to hurry. Please."

"Please tell them I need a little more time." Jimin says to the stylist. He's still crying. Seeing himself in the mirror, Jimin's face is all red. How to actually stop? This wedding just got him too emotional. Breathe. Just take a deep breath and think of something distracting. Like what? Oh like... like...

"Jimin. Jimin-ah."

Jungkook?

Of course, Jungkook has been in the suite too. Jimin took the opportunity to hide in the bathroom while Jungkook was changing his clothes. And just like that, tears come down from his eyes again.

"Jimin, are you ok? Can you open the door? It's just me. No one else is here." Jungkook says against the door.

"I need a minute. Tell appa I'll apologize to the press and take any consequence to keep them waiting." Jimin says. It's obvious from his voice that his nose is runny.

"It's not about that. There won't be any consequences. I'm worried about you. Are you still crying? What are you doing in the bathroom?"

How to answer this? Jimin can't just say that he's crying. Jungkook might already know that anyways.

"I've ordered you some dessert. Chocolate fountain and milk and some fruit. They're right in front of the bathroom. I'll leave the area to give you privacy. You can just come out and have some." Jungkook informs.

His footsteps are loud enough to assure that he's leaving the walk-in closet area. It's really cold in this bathroom that's decorated with granite. Jimin is covered with a thick towel that the hotel provides. Hot chocolate sounds so good right now.

Therefore, Jimin decides to unlock the door and come out to see a service wheel table with a chocolate fountain on it with milk and a plate of strawberries. Jungkook did plug in the chocolate fountain machine close to the vanity table too.

So sweet.

And then more tears coming on its way actually remind Jimin that he stopped crying for several minutes, but Jungkook's sweet action is a trigger for him, and Jimin is not sure if he's ready for more.

Plopping down on the chair, Jimin wipes his tears with the provided napkin. Strawberries would be a big help right now. Jimin then grabs a bamboo stick with strawberries on it. He moves it under the chocolate fountain, soaking the chocolate all over before he places it back on the plate. Jimin does the same with another two sticks while waiting for the first one to dry.

Chocolate milk would also help even if there's no marshmallow. Jimin would bear with that. Wait, but there's no mug. There's a box of milk, but no mug, and right after he finishes his thoughts, a sound of footsteps is reaching the walking closet area of the suite.

It's Jungkook.

Jimin's red teary eyes meet with Jungkook's big doe worried ones. The owner of those bigs doe eyes pause his walking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." Jungkook decides to walk closer to Jimin whose gaze is back on the strawberries on the plate. The last thing Jungkook expected to happen is for Jimin to cry like this. He was expecting Jimin to be all feisty and against him. He's not sure what to feel to see Jimin being so vulnerable. Looking so vulnerable with a thick towel covered on his body with his eyes and nose being all red. The fact that Jimin is looking down grants Jungkook to stare at the smaller one longer.

It seems that Jimin becomes conscious that Jungkook is looking at him, and that causes him to shift his gaze up.

"Ah, they forgot the mug." Jungkook places the mug on the table. "I'll place it here."

"Mhm. Thank you." Jimin says. He only shifts his gaze up to Jungkook's chest. That's the highest he can go for now as he doesn't trust himself on how he's going to feel to meet eyes with Jungkook again. It's so hard.

The strawberries covered with chocolate start to dry, and Jimin grabs the stick up before he takes a bite, noticing that Jungkook is still standing there, but Jimin doesn't know why he doesn't have that in him at the moment to tell Jungkook to go away.

Jungkook stands there for a good minute. One part of him wants to give Jimin's privacy, but he's listening to the other part where he should be there even if it means to fight the urge to pull Jimin into his embrace again.

There's something comforting about them being silent. Jungkook is standing there while Jimin is eating. This is a familiar scenario. Especially with those red eyes, runny nose and those little plump messy lips chewing. This happened before.

This reminds Jungkook there are times that Jimin was crying when they were younger, and Jungkook didn't know what to do about it. He could only give Jimin some comfort food but never actually comfort Jimin.

Grabbing a mug, Jungkook places it under the chocolate fountain to get some amount before he wipes up the mess. He can feel Jimin's breath hitched when he made that mess. Jungkook glances at the smaller one before he pours some amount of milk into that mug, using a teaspoon to stir it up.

"I don't know if it's warm enough. Want me to heat it up?" Jungkook asks as he moves the mug right in front of Jimin.

The one who's chewing strawberries shakes his head. He gulps them down. "You didn't have to."

"It's just hot chocolate." Jungkook glances at the strawberries that are still not covered with chocolate. He grabs four of the sticks up, placing them under the chocolate fountain all at once.

And by that action, Jimin realizes that more tears are coming his way again. It's the same Jungkook who takes care of Jimin. It's always been this Jungkook who makes sure Jimin eats well. It reminds Jimin of back then how Jimin was so longed for a hug, but Jungkook didn't give.

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong?" Jungkook places the sticks on the plates and drags a chair from his side to sit beside Jimin. His whole body is facing Jimin, looking at the smaller one attentively. Tears are traveling down on that soft skin.

And for Jimin, that kind of gesture of Jungkook's whole body facing him feels aggressive. It walks Jimin back to the memory lane, but what Jimin is missing right now is Jungkook's soft eyes that are looking at him apologetically. "You can *hc* leave. D-don't bother about *hc* about this. I'll be fine soon *hc*."

"I'm not leaving." Jungkook says in a firm tone.

Jimin can only look at Jungkook with a question mark being shown on his face. Not surprised, but he didn't expect something that sounded so assured.

"If you don't want to talk about it, just eat. I'll be sitting here." Jungkook says again in the same tone.

And that makes Jimin try harder to hold his sob. "You-you're gonna c-call *hc* m-me stu-p-id *hc*"

"What?!" Jungkook raises his voice at the sentence. If he didn't hear it wrong, Jimin was saying that he's calling Jimin stupid. Where is that from?

Jimin keeps on sobbing without saying anything back. Jimin can't really talk right now. He just wipes his tears with his hands while chewing.

It must have been so cute in Jungkook's eyes if the last sentence Jimin said is not confusing him right now. "Jimin, no. Why would I call you stupid?"

The smaller one just chews on the strawberries he has left in his mouth without saying a word back. Tears still keep on coming.

"Jimin. Answer me. Why would I call you that?" Jungkook is worried, not noticing that his voice is becoming harsh and intimidating in Jimin's ears. It's the same Jungkook who used to be so angry at him when he cried.

'Will you stop crying?'

'Jimin, if you don't stop, I'll fucking flip this table right fucking now.'

'Why would you cry so much? Don't be stupid. Stop crying, and let's go.'

Those are something Jungkook would say back then. Jimin remembers how he tried his best not to let Jungkook see when he cried. Now, it is different. Jimin won't hide anymore.

Crying is courage, and the memory reminds Jimin that he should fight it, instead of being ashamed of it. Maybe that's why Jimin hasn't been able to stop. Maybe it's simply because he doesn't want to stop.

He won't stop crying just because Jungkook tells him to. He won't stop crying just because Jungkook's presence screams at him to make it stop. Jimin will cry his heart out because weirdly, it actually feels nice.

Jimin hasn't been able to cry that much anyways out of his habit of suppressing his feelings. At the back of his mind, he knows that crying is the opportunity for him to release some emotions. He will feel good afterwards, and it's not weak to cry. Jimin has learned with time, slowly. Bit by bit.

So what? If Jungkook would be the same Jungkook who wouldn't like it when he cries. There's nothing to lose, and what Jungkook's opinion should not ma-

Jimin is not able to finish his thoughts when the strong arms suddenly wrap around him. He realizes that now he's in Jungkook's embrace. Warm. It's just warm. And... and secure? Jungkook sits on his seat while he has Jimin in his embrace. One of his hands gently pulls Jimin's head on his chest while the other one wraps around Jimin's waist, pulling the smaller one closer to him.

Who cares that the chocolate from Jimin's hand will stain his thousand dollar suit? Jungkook won't care about the press who's waiting downstairs, calling them unprofessional for being late. Jungkook wouldn't even care that Jimin could push him away any minute later, but he's doing what he wants to do. Something he should have done every time Jimin cries, a long time ago.

Comforting Jimin until Jimin is fine. That. Jungkook would do that. From now on, no matter how difficult it is to push himself. No matter how hard Jimin pushes him away. Even if he has to crawl through Jimin's thick wall, Jungkook will always hug Jimin like this until Jimin is finally back in his arms.

"You're fine. You're going to be fine." Jungkook says, placing his chin on the top of Jimin's head. "I'm here. I won't go anywhere." Comforting has never been his thing. He utters the words to the smaller one in his arms, giving a light kiss on Jimin's forehead and hoping that he's doing it right.

---------------------

End of chapter

A/N: Did you see this coming? I mean the hug.  Anyways, I know it's short. It's a good day for me, and I really like to update on weekend. I prefer that. <3<3<3<3  You guys, you know I love your energy, right?  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

389K 10K 72
summary: jungkook is a popular solo artist, and jimin is a photographer. jungkook stumbles across jimin's instagram account and doesn't regret it. si...
69.9K 585 100
Some new jikook stories, I have read so far and found it so much interesting. Would like to recommend jikook armies♡ Appreciate the owner of book's...
175K 6.2K 28
Park Jimin is a normal fan boy of BTS member V, but what happends when he gets noticed? This is a story about Park Jimin being a fan of BTS member V...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.