KiLL la KiLL - Preternatural!

By cruzg443

Ryuko vows to crush Satsuki's ambitions in order to get the answers she seeks... However, another transfer st... More

Meet & Greet
Meet & Greet (Part 2)
Meet & Greet (Revamped)
Oppressive
Recompense
Affinity
Vie
Squish The Toad
Trap The Snake
Trap The Snake (Part 2)
Plight
Restraint (Lime)
Reclamation (Lemon)
Breaking Point
Singularities (Lemon)
Unpretentious (Lime)
Reigned!
Dreadful (Lemon)
Treachery
Rehabilitate
Tease
Rectify
Black & Blue
End Tease
End Tease II
Final Announcement
Undisclosed (Lemon)
Raison D'être
Cold. Her kiss... So cold... Tease
Deliverance - END
Epilogue
Meet & Greet Once More...
Undisclosed Once More... (Lemon)
The Patter Of Tiny Feet
Parallel
Undisclosed One Last Time... (Lemon)
BEYOND THE LOOM
FRAYED CONNECTIONS [Lime]
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART ONE)
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART TWO)
STITCHED IN TIME
SOULFUL STRUGGLE

The Two Hybrids

1K 23 3
By cruzg443

[Matoi Residence - Living Room] -- Evening --

He was so warm in her arms. It felt... Natural, to feel human.
She felt like she was meant to do this. Like they NEEDED this. She wanted to protect him as he would do the same. Those gorgeous dark blue eyes looked at his cute, messy hair.

Nui saw his form as being elegant, yet muscular. Her entire focus was on his chest, rhythmically rising and falling as his soft breath tickled her neck, her ears being attentively tuned to the compelling melody of his deep inhales into calm exhales.

Her brother had fallen asleep after his long search for her, for many months she had traveled, aiding those in need and he followed her tracks all to where they had their first encounter.

Carefully shifting (F/n) in her arms as she seated herself against a wall near a destroyed piano, trying to keep him comfortably snuggled against her without disturbing him.

"You're such an idiot," Nui giggled quietly, running her fingers through his hair. "could've at least rested some more." His only movement was when he let out a soft groan before nuzzling himself closer to her warmth. "Hmph, can't blame you since I'd be doing the same looking for you."

She found it hard to stop herself from expressing the overwhelming happiness these events were causing her, finding herself rapidly kicking her feet in joy. To have her thought-to-be-dead brother here!

If he was this cute by just sleeping she had no idea how long she could contain herself before just embracing him once he was up and about again, just imagining all the teasing and playing she'd be able to do was making her eyes glint with glee.

To prevent her imagination from going wild about everything she wanted to do to him while he slept she decided to focus on cleaning him up, noticing the amount of grime and dust all over him.

His wear was practically in tatters, many seams had been torn, leaving very large openings revealing his once delicate pale skin, now poisoned by ugly bruises and vicious cuts that were fully healed but marked... by who though? She was thankful he was not awake to sense this pain, without his regenerative properties that arm would be cleaned off... Just like Ryuko did to her arms, still a bit mad about it.

As she carefully caressed his head she began to detangle some large clumps of hair stuck together with dried blood, removing the imperfections with impressive precision, being careful not to tug too hard or scratch his scalps with her nails.

Her efforts were rewarded as she began to hear a low rumbling from (F/n) emanating from his chest.

He was... Purring? Like a soft buzzing sound, similar to a rolled 'r' with a fundamental frequency. God, she just wanted to squeeze him forever. She had to bite down on her fist to stop herself from squealing in joy.

Taking a moment to calm herself, she returned to cleaning up his hair, noticing her handiwork had already restored some of the fluffiness, his hair was still caked in dust and grease, but it was a start.

Her mind began to wander once again as she imagined herself scrubbing down every inch of him, soaking away the day's pain while not leaving a single injury untended.

To prevent any incidents, she once again ran her hand through his hair, searching for any remaining clumps to keep her busy, pride surged through her once she realized she had nothing left to remove, happy to have helped, instead of destroying them... like she used to.

The fact remained however that this guy, (F/n) was very intriguing, regeneration, compatibility, and also now purring, it all seemed so similar to her odd features... To know they were brother and sister.

Staring longingly into his soft face squished against her chest she realized something that made her heart race with anticipation... Pushing aside some stray locks of hair, her eyes widened as her breathing became abnormal, rising in pace as her eyes catch two budding blue horns protruding from his forehead.

They were barely noticeable, only just breaching the skin, the only giveaway in the dim light of the broken windows being the faint cobalt glow, but they were there.

"(F/n)..." Nui cupped his cheek, "What have you done to yourself?"

"Rrgh..." (F/n) groaned, gradually his eyelids open up, "Sis...?"

"Hey, big brother." She smiled.

"H-hey there." He looks around to find themselves still at the Matoi Residence, "How long have I been out?"

"Well, the sun is setting." She answers.

"So half the day, huh." He stretched his arms outward, getting up in a sitting position, "You didn't have to look after me, Nui."

"I'm your sister." She mentioned, tilting her head. "I'll always look after you."

Rubbing his nape, "Heh, I appreciate that."

"So what happens now?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh, uhm, I uh..." He scratched his nape, "Now that I've found you, I plan on going back to Ryuko and Satsuki."

Nui blinked twice, then began to laugh. "Oh hahaha! Okay, I thought you said you were gonna back to Ryuko and Lady Satsuki."

(F/n) gave a mirthless chuckle with a shrug, "Yeah, heh."

Nui latched onto his change of tone, "Wait, you're serious? (F/n), you've been gone for a while... You don't know if they've moved on if they... Found someone else."

(F/n) sighed, "That's what I'm afraid of... But I have to know if they're okay."

Nui moved over closer to him, rubbing his back. "O-okay, I mean if that's what you want."

He nodded, "It is."

She then whiffed a hand, "But first you need a bath, 'cause you smell! Pee yew!"

"Oh, screw you!" (F/n) pushed her away, getting up to his feet.

"Come on now." Nui was up on her feet, "Let's head to the city, so you can reintroduce yourself properly." She eyes him up and down, "Starting with your get-up."

He was slightly slouched, a bit annoyed. "I'm starting to regret finding you, sis."

She embraced him, affectionately. "I love you, too, big brother."

▪︎

[Japan - Tokyo]

Lightning shatters the sky into geometric puzzle shapes. Indeed, there is a storm collecting to the north. Soaring over the breathtaking cityscape skyline of a rebuilt utopia.

Flipped from a giant oil refinery then, now it is mixed into solar and hydro out of a new city built atop the old. And spread far as the eye can see. What streets are canyons that cut deep down to the strata below? Who knows how far.

Catching a cab, the two of them checked into a hotel. Nui set her purse down on a small table next to the door and (F/n) clicked on a light. Walking through the door of a modest room, they took a moment to look around. Tan walls, hardwood floors covered in simple rugs, and a set of comfortable chairs with a matching bed in front of a coffee table and TV presented themselves to them.

(F/n): "Better than nothing."

Nui: "Time for a bath!"

(F/n): "You go ahead, I'll set up the bed."

"Nah-uh!" She swiftly bridal carries her brother, "You're taking a bath, and now!"

"Wh-what?! N-nui, no!" He tried to get out of her grasp, "That's so weird for us to do!"

"Oh, quit your whining," She made her way over to the bathroom, the lights above flickered to life the second she stepped inside, revealing the surprisingly spacious walk-in shower, along with a few packages of soap, shampoo, and some gauze. "I've seen it before... Nice cock~"

Closing the door behind them and began to peel off what remained of his clothes, careful not to graze any of his healed wounds, his shirt was in a sorry state, scratches, rips, tears, and even burn marks decorated the once flawless fabric, a far cry from the perfect dress code demanded of the Grand Couturier.

(F/n) continued squirming but Nui held him down.

His front backside had several bruises forming around his ribs and scars, she gently began to trace her fingers across his body, leaning forwards every few seconds to lovingly kiss each of his bruises.

"Sis!" He rejected.

"Heh, sorry." She shrugged.

Once she had stripped herself and her brother down, they moved into the shower, she sat upon a shower bench and had (F/n) sit on the tiled floor.

Luckily the shower head could be extended, so she wouldn't need to be in an uncomfortable way just to wash him, so she would be able to take her time and make sure her brother was sparkling by the time they were done.

She turned the handle to set the water temperature to a lukewarm setting, deciding to keep the water pressure gentle for now, and after making sure the temperature was not too hot, she began to slowly soak his body watching intently as the dirt and dust began to slide off and drift off slowly to the drain behind them.

When she had finished soaking him, she began to go over his body with the bar of soap, making sure to avoid being rough around his bruises and scars.

Nui: "Where'd you get these marks from? We heal, remember?"

(F/n): "Uhm, it's strange to explain."

Nui: "Have you been fooling around with another girl?"

(F/n): "N-no! It's a long story, okay?"

Nui: "Well, we have all night."

(F/n): "Tch... Yeah, I guess."

Nui: "Well then, who's this other girl?"

"I don't know how to describe her, she's..." As Nui finished going over (F/n)'s body with the soap, she brought the shower head back over his body to wash it all off, "Nothing compared to Ryuko and Satsuki..."

"Yeah..." Nui tenderly kissed the nape of his neck as she began to wipe down some of the areas where some soap had clung on.

"Stop." (F/n) laughed.

"Teehee~!" Now that Nui had finished cleaning his body, his hair was next, moving the shower head, she began to clean it, while her attempts to clean and untangle the clumps were helpful during his sleep, "So, was she a local or just a stranger?"

(F/n): "...A local, she... She looked after me after my supposed untimely death."

Nui: "Oh."

(F/n): "Yeah..."

Nui: "How'd you two meet?"

(F/n): "That's where it gets strange."

Nui: "(F/n), you and I are practically inhuman... Is she like us? Like Ragyou?"

The water pooling around them began to turn a sickening maroon as all of the grime and blood began seeping from his roots, she couldn't help but feel empathy for her brother, whatever he'd been put through to result in this much mess truly made her heart ache, all she could imagine was how she could have helped him, how she could have protected him.

(F/n): "She's nothing like that monster, but maybe she's worse..."

Nui: "Worse? How is that?"

(F/n]: "We've discussed all knowledge based upon Life Fibers. I think the best way to put it, is she's a Life Fiber Entity; some kind of spiritual being bound to me."

Nui: "A Life Fiber Entity? That can't be real, even Ragyou and I had no awareness of it."

(F/n): "I'm not sure how it's possible, either."

Nui: "So she's a part of you? Is she here now?"

(F/n): "No. She left, right as I just found you... She told me wherever I go, she'll be watching over me... But I can't sense her, almost like we're no longer attached."

"Well, even if she is here or not. I'd love to thank her someday for taking care of my big brother." Laying the shower head on the floor she began to softly massage his scalp with the shampoo, making sure to not leave a single hair on his head unpampered, she would only give her brother the best treatment during their time together.

(F/n): "Heh, I'm sure she'll appreciate your praise."

Nui: "Wonder how Ryuko and Lady Satsuki will take it?"

(F/n): "They've....actually met her."

Nui: "Huh?! And I'm the only one who hasn't?"

(F/n): "Sis, you were under Ragyou's control at the time."

Nui: "Oh, right."

(F/n): "Hopefully when she gets back, I'll introduce you to her."

Nui: "Don't tell me her name, I'd like to find out myself when I meet her."

"All right, sure thing." His right hand reached up and clasped onto her arm, "I think it's time we got out."

"Yeah, but..." She made him turn onto his side, arms around him, and began to cuddle him close, gently rocking him side to side as she whispered in his ear. "I'm really glad you're okay."

He could hear her voice breaking, humming peacefully. "I know it hurts... I know it does... but I'm safe now, and you're safe now. We don't need to worry about anything else hurting us anymore."

They suffered, not needing to wince at every touch and cry in agony from that monster of a woman, they had almost forgotten just how painful it is to live with regeneration, always dancing on the fine line between life and death in a horrific twist of fate, being in such pain that they wish for nothing more than it to just end, only to recover moments later as if it had never happened.

Despite his attempts to soothe her with his actions and words, her cries suddenly grew loud as she began to tremble, all he was able to do was whisper sweet words into her ears as he cuddled her close.

Her grip on him only tightened as her whimpers grew louder, each cry sent her mind into a deeper spiral, his sister was in pain and he could do nothing to help.

Tears began brimming in his own eyes as he realized just how little he could do in this situation other than just sit here with her until she calmed down, his only response to her increasing agony was covering her cheek and forehead in kisses as he gently caressed his cheeks.

(F/n): "You're safe now, Nui, I have you."

They lay there on the floor of the shower for over 30 minutes as Nui's whimpers slowly began to fade into pained gasps every few seconds, the worst had passed, yet now she would be dealing with the aftermath of experiencing such horrific, visceral pain.

Nui was panting heavily, out of breath from screaming her throat raw, she simply sat there in his lap, afraid to move in the event of another surge of pain.

Now that she had reasonably calmed down, he began stroking her hair, thankful that the torturous experience of hearing his sister's cries echoing throughout the bathroom was finally over, he just wanted her to feel safe again.

"I'm sorry... I just can't get these horrible images out of my head, it's like I'm stuck reliving the worst parts of my past." Nui craned her neck up to look at his face, her face portrayed the pain she continued to feel, yet she seemed to be able to handle it better.

He sniffed and wiped a few stray tears from his eyes, forcing a brief smile at her outlandish words. "You've got nothing to be sorry for, sis, I just wish I could have done more to help you through this. To be there when you needed most."

Nui's movements were sluggish, she was clearly in dire need of something to eat and drink, along with plenty of good rest, but first, she needed to finish cleaning him so she could address his remaining wounds. "Let's finish up here, I'm sure you want to sleep right about now."

"Definitely." He carefully scooped her up into his arms, Nui gasped slightly at this. "Don't worry, not gonna drop you."

Having to grab a few towels to dry themselves off, (F/n) moved over to grab a pair of clothes that Nui had hopefully bought, which were hung up on a rack behind the door.

"Y'know, if we weren't related..." Nui looking at his toned body, "I'd fuck you."

"Thanks." (F/n) responded, not feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable with her bluntness, "I'll take that comment lightly." Both stepped out of the bathroom, flicking the lights off with the patio door overlooking the faintly lit city.

He moves up the comforter to slide as his sister nuzzled up close behind him, sinking her nose deep into the crook of his neck, relishing in his scent complimented nicely by the faint remnants of the soap.

"Easy now, sis." (F/n) chuckles, closing his eyes.

"I'll try." Giggling to herself, she wrapped her arms and legs around her brother, nestling her head gently onto his shoulder as she too drifted off into sleep, embracing the fatigue that came with the day passes, whimsically at the prospect of having good dreams for a change.

For once, they would have, a well-deserved rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
23K 293 26
AJ Mankoi is a transfer student at Hannouji academy with his Kamui who he calls Blackberry or B.B. for short what should happen when the pair run int...
1.7M 26.9K 24
Meet (Y/N), the most powerful hero on earth... that no one has ever heard of. He's done it all, slay monsters, avert disasters, and save the planet a...