๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

Av ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) Mer

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

disrespectful?

3.4K 218 29
Av ot7_bang_tan

*Ding dong*

Jungkook cursed under his breath when he heard the doorbell.

"It must be kihyun,put me down namjoon" yoongi said wriggling in namjoon's arms.

"Joonie changed to namjoon now huh?" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows at him.

Yoongi made puppy eyes at namjoon
"Can you please do one little thing for me?" He said in pleading voice.

"You don't want us to behave like this infront of your bestie right?" Namjoon said sighing.

Yoongi nodded.

"Not aga-" jungkook was interrupted by namjoon.

"KitKat you go and open the door" namjoon said putting yoongi down.

"Ok" yoongi said and went to open the door.

Jungkook was looking at namjoon with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You won't scold him infront of kihyun ok? Even if hyung will do a mistake and will be stubborn, you will not scold him alright?" Namjoon said in commanding tone.

"I'll think about it" jungkook said but then rolled his eyes when namjoon sent him a glare.
"Fine! But I am damn sure that your KitKat will surely take advantage of this"

"Then I know how to handle him but you will not say anything to him,clear?" Namjoon said then smiled when jungkook nodded.

"Where are they both?" Kihyun asked who was now sitting on the living room couch with yoongi who was smiling happily.

"They were talking about something,must be coming" yoongi said.

"I think they always stay busy right?" Kihyun asked looking at yoongi who was sitting near him.

"Yeah specially kookie, he comes back home from hospital very late and sometimes he comes back early morning then again go back to the hospital before 8" yoongi said.

"Hmm and what do you do?" Kihyun asked making yoongi nervous.

"Oh umm I handle the Kim University bu-" yoongi was cut off by kihyun

"But namjoon is the one who handles it more than you right?"

Yoongi looked down at his lap and hummed.

"I knew it, they both works alot then they take care of you also" kihyun said.

Yoongi immediately looked up hearing that and said
"No,I take care of myself"

"But I don't think so, they don't let you work right?" Kihyun said.

"Yeah they worry too much about me because of my asthma problem" yoongi said in a low voice.

"You are taking good advantage of your asthma problem,They work all day and you just enjoy" kihyun said.

Yoongi felt ashamed hearing that. He is taking advantage?

"Hey kihyun, welcome to our home" namjoon said entering in the living room with jungkook behind him.

"Hey namjoon, thankyou so much for letting me stay here" kihyun said with a smile.

"You should thank your best friend not me, he was the one who asked me to invite you to stay here with us" namjoon said smiling at yoongi who was still sitting on the couch looking at them.

"But there is no sorry and thankyou rule in friendship right?" Kihyun said looking at yoongi who nodded.

"The most stupid rule!" Jungkook mumbled which namjoon heard and elbowed him then said
"I know you hate him but atleast try to be a little nice, for your yoonkitty yeah?"

"Yeah yeah I'll try my best" jungkook said shrugging.

Namjoon sighed and looked towards kihyun then asked
"So what would you like to have in dinner?"

"Oh please don't worry about that, I wi-" kihyun was cut off by yoongi's excited voice

"I will cook today, I will cook tasty dinner for you kihyun, okay?"

Jungkook sulked standing with his arms crossed.
"I will cook dinner for you today" he mocked yoongi.

Namjoon chuckled hearing that.
"Is someone jealous?" He said.

"Yes I am! And you are going to be jealous soon too!" Jungkook said looking at him.

Namjoon rolled his eyes while saying
"I never get jealous"

"We will see that when your KitKat will blabber with his dear best friend and won't even glance towards you" jungkook said with a smirk.

Namjoon smirked back and said
"He will never do that, we both know that he can't stay away from me for too long"

"Bet?" Jungkook said in confident tone.

Namjoon was a little taken aback at that but he knows that yoongi will come back to him after getting bored with his best friend. After all his KitKat loves him the most and love his kisses and cuddles so he said with same confident tone as jungkook
"Bet"

"If I lose then I will never scold your KitKat but if you lose then you will never take your KitKat's side okay?" Jungkook said forwarding his hand.

"Huh? Why are you bringing him in this? I am not going to accept it" namjoon said.

"So you know you are going to get jealous right? Haha" jungkook said laughing silently.

"Aishh you ju-" namjoon was cut off by yoongi

"Why are you both talking silently?"

Both jungkook and namjoon were surprised by yoongi's deep voice but they cooed at him when yoongi pout towards them with requesting eyes.

"Oh umm sorry hyung, we were just discussing about what should we eat in dinner" namjoon said.

"Nobody needs to worry about that cause chef Yoongi will make many tasty dishes" yoongi said proudly.

Jungkook whispered to namjoon
"He is not going to cook and that's final"

"Hyung you are not well so I think you should take rest" namjoon said softly.

"I am fine now so I will co-" yoongi was cut off by jungkook.

"Doctor said that you need rest so you should listen to him, me and namjoon hyung will cook tonight okay?"

Jungkook's tone was polite but only Yoongi was able to notice his stern look that made him nod his head immediately.

"Ok so kihyun come with me,I'll show you your room" namjoon said.

Kihyun nodded and they both left from there.

Jungkook was looking towards namjoon and kihyun who were going upstairs.

While yoongi gulped and tried to step towards the kitchen but froze on his spot hearing jungkook

"So now tell me what were you trying to do by using your little adorable deep voice"

Yoongi smiled nervously at him and said
"Hehe kookie, I think I have left the stove on so I'll go and check it yeah?"

"You straight went to your room when we came back home so can you please tell me that when did you touched the stove mr. yoongi?" Jungkook asked stepping closer to him.

Yoongi stepped back while saying
"I just wanted to show him that you both are scared from me an-" cut off

"Scared from you?" Jungkook said laughing hard.

Yoongi puffed out his cheeks and said in his cute angry voice
"I know you both are not scared from me but can't you even act infront of him?"

"Ofcourse I can act but only if you will stop using your cute adorable voice, that voice which you used to scare us was making me burst into laughter so how could I act scared?" Jungkook teased pulling yoongi's Cheeks who whined pushing him away.

"I won't talk to you!!" Yoongi said angrily with a pout.

"Yeah yeah I have heard this sentence before many times too" jungkook said while going towards the kitchen.

"I am serious this time!!" Yoongi said a little loud.

"Alright alright, make sure to tell me when you change your mind because I have a big chocolate somewhere in my room" jungkook voice came from the kitchen.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled hearing that. He quickly went to the kitchen.

"Really? Where?" He asked in exciting voice.

"Oh you already changed your mind? I thought you was serious about not talking to me" jungkook said smiling lightly.

"Come on kookie, please please tell me where is the chocolate?" Yoongi requested shaking jungkook's arm who was drinking water.

"Let me have water first atleast" jungkook said and drank the water after yoongi left his arm.

Yoongi was patiently waiting for him to say something but he whined when jungkook just started making tea.
"Kookieeee!! I wanna eat that choco"

"I will tell you where is it on one condition" jungkook said boiling water.

"I will do whatever you want, now tell me" yoongi said smiling widely.

"It's in the second drawer of left side table" jungkook said.

Yoongi quickly ran from there towards jungkook's room but then he bumped into someone-

"Can't you see you idiot!!?"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

11.6K 375 21
#acebtsbaby #bts #btsbrotherlove #btsfanfic #hoseok #jimin #jungkook #lostandfound #namjoon #seokjin #taehyung #texttospeech #yoongi #yoongixbts #yoo...
18.7K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"
181K 6.7K 42
in which a girl falls for her brother's best friend. #everyonewatchestoomanykdramas